Bus Driver Beats BW After Her Mouthing Off!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,794
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Nobody has the right to hit another person but I am at the crossroads with this one. The woman stayed up there cussing the black driver out who didn't seem aggressive at first but who lost it and started punching her saying if you want to be a man than I will treat you like one. The bus driver seems like a family even mention his granddaughter and has probably been on the job for a long time. Now he is going to lose his job, face assault charges and she probably has a busted jaw or lip. It's all just so sad to me. What do you think?

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

That's family man.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

I didn't see the video. But a lot of these instances are happening around the country. Where women step to men like they are men and ASSume that chivalry will keep them from getting attacked.

It's a two way street. Men and women aren't physically the same. He probably is going to loose his job now. In the long run. He should have kept his hands to himself.

In a small way. He probably saved her life.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

It's sad , I would hate to see him lose his job but he should have reacted differently . I can't feel bad for her because she was acting a fool but that didn't give him a right to hit her . He indeed sounds like a family man and just working hard to provide for his . Some women need to learn to stay in their place because some men don't care if youre a woman or not. ... All that loud talking and cussing was just stupid .

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

BBrainy wrote:
Nobody has the right to hit another person but I am at the crossroads with this one. The woman stayed up there cussing the black driver out who didn't seem aggressive at first but who lost it and started punching her saying if you want to be a man than I will treat you like one. The bus driver seems like a family even mention his granddaughter and has probably been on the job for a long time. Now he is going to lose his job, face assault charges and she probably has a busted jaw or lip. It's all just so sad to me. What do you think?
holy shit! well i guess he felt justified after she put her hands on'm. but that was a mean uppercut.
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

MumRa wrote:
I didn't see the video. But a lot of these instances are happening around the country. Where women step to men like they are men and ASSume that chivalry will keep them from getting attacked.
It's a two way street. Men and women aren't physically the same. He probably is going to loose his job now. In the long run. He should have kept his hands to himself.
In a small way. He probably saved her life.
This is so true why is she even trying to fight a man anyway?

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

A white man would have never hit a woman like that... no matter how she was acting and how frustrated he got

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

BBrainy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so true why is she even trying to fight a man anyway?
A lot of girls (all races) act this way. I think it has something to do with poor home upbringing and girls maturing faster than boys in elementary school.

Not all men buy into the can't hit women argument. I don't believe in hitting women but I'm not going to be a chivalrous corpse either.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
A white man would have never hit a woman like that... no matter how she was acting and how frustrated he got
"White Man Drags Black Woman Out Of Bar By Her Hair"

http://dimewars.com/Video/White-Man-Drags-Bla...

will you please put the white knight cape away.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

I forgot

Snooki gets punched in the face
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

dude, you full of it. a wm would've beat her (doesn't matter what race she was) into a coma!

wm have zero tolerance for that kinda disrespect coming from their women. and you know it.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

BBrainy wrote:
It's rough sometimes, having those human relations jobs!

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

MumRa wrote:
I forgot
Snooki gets punched in the face
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you do know MTV reality shows are fake right?

the first one was done out of racism... I was talking more about normal keeled individuals...

the bus driver incident was obviously not racially motivated

there are plenty of videos of racist blacks and racist whites attacking out of hate

I wasnt speaking on those individuals

I was taklking about normal members of society

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, you full of it. a wm would've beat her (doesn't matter what race she was) into a coma!
wm have zero tolerance for that kinda disrespect coming from their women. and you know it.
LOL

this coming from the same person that talks about BW choosing to aling themselves with WM over BM

if thats true, dont you see it becuase white society offeres more oppurtunity and equality for woman then Black Society does...

if Black men ran the US. do you think there would be women CEO's running around making 7 figures a yr?

The black culture is one of the most sexist, man on top, know your role societies on earth
Im just saying

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Ok I saw it and she hit him first!! Once she hit him he said "O you going to hell now!" lol lol lol... She then stood there acting like he wasn't going to do anythting!! She was stupid for testing this man!! She was wrong. He was doing his job and they must have started fussing or something. She wasn't winning the argument so she hit him while he was behind the wheel!! I mean wtf. If she soooo tough why she didn't sqaure up when he stood up. She slept thinking he wasn't going to do anything and he hit the shht out of her. I don't think that was all his might or she would have been knocked out!!!!! He could have hit her harder/more. So women if you think you can hit a man be prepared to get hit back because not all men gone take this shhht. I nver hit a woman but if I'm doing my job and one hit me, if I hit back don't be surprised......."You going to hell now!!"-classic lol lol

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Im just saying wrote:
Ok I saw it and she hit him first!! Once she hit him he said "O you going to hell now!" lol lol lol... She then stood there acting like he wasn't going to do anythting!! She was stupid for testing this man!! She was wrong. He was doing his job and they must have started fussing or something. She wasn't winning the argument so she hit him while he was behind the wheel!! I mean wtf. If she soooo tough why she didn't sqaure up when he stood up. She slept thinking he wasn't going to do anything and he hit the shht out of her. I don't think that was all his might or she would have been knocked out!!!!! He could have hit her harder/more. So women if you think you can hit a man be prepared to get hit back because not all men gone take this shhht. I nver hit a woman but if I'm doing my job and one hit me, if I hit back don't be surprised......."You going to hell now!!"-classic lol lol
i thought he said jail... not hell

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL
this coming from the same person that talks about BW choosing to aling themselves with WM over BM
if thats true, dont you see it becuase white society offeres more oppurtunity and equality for woman then Black Society does...
if Black men ran the US. do you think there would be women CEO's running around making 7 figures a yr?
The black culture is one of the most sexist, man on top, know your role societies on earth
many african cultures are considered matriarchal not because they literally are, but because women are considered equal partners in their societies.
the respect for the rights of women has only been a recent concept in western societies.
Im just saying

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Maybe he did say jail. I thought it was hell. Would be betther that way n e way. ;)
Im just saying

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Soo was he wrong? What would you do in this situation?.....great Topix ;)

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

BBrainy wrote:
This video is very intense to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,794
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

557 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,034,934
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 88,767
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 min Loulou 111,947
The Spotted Place 5 min Lili4 27
Robert Mugabe on Obama and African Americans 7 min Abdurratln 23
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 9 min Ugly White Pigs 1,492
Cosmos the T.V. Series!!! 11 min Jubilant Sleep 5
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 37 min Marked Man 67,908
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 55 min Lili4 2,473