Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 30, 2012
I love blacks :)
RealDeal

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2012
Why do they consider everything racial profiling? And then jackson and sharpton get involved lol it makes me sick the blacks are the only people keeping racism around... how about things jus happen because they do... just like the blacks killing the blacks every day.. and if this kid trayvon was in a hoodie how could anyone tell his skin color anyway? O and spike lee who are you to put someones info out there? You should be arrested maybe the white panthers should put a mil on your capture.. grow up!
Betty

Angier, NC

#6 Mar 30, 2012
DTN wrote:
yep
Hate us all you want to. We'll STILL move forward.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 30, 2012
_minnie_ wrote:
I love blacks :)
minnie you are just as hot as your mother is.
RealDeal

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Move forward?? You guys still cry racism about everything.. why is it racism when someone of a different race kills a black person but when a black person kills someone of a different race its ok? Or blacks killin blacks?

“HU! You Know!!!”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>minnie you are just as hot as your mother is.
lol thank you!
brooklynblackmaf ia

Forest Hills, NY

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Why do whites spend all their time in the black forum get a job who cares what your pale pasty ass likes cracker.
SueMe

Mesa, AZ

#14 Mar 30, 2012
Give him or her a hand ladies and gentlemen...another dime a dozen hater.
brooklynblackmaf ia

Newark, NJ

#16 Mar 30, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you're telling whites to get jobs? LOL!
all whites do not have employment dickhead your probaly one of them and if you do work not all white people work point blank peroid not all black people work not all asians work not all hispanivs work so wake up from your little white washed fairy tale american sports music and entertainment is dominated by blacks wake up and smell the blackmans nuts on your wife breath cracker.... Black women are the highest paid out of minority women do your research when mexicans and latinos work they work for 3 dollars an hour 90 percent of them so do your homework before you start flapping your white cracker mouth honky...all white people aint rich including you no whiteman worth 500 million has the time to be on a bkack forum all day everyday.....
brooklynblackmaf ia

Newark, NJ

#18 Mar 30, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>I belive you belive that. You need to get off your lazy black ass and get a job and stop making up bullshit like this. All those goddamn blacks protesting Zimmerman are drug using welfare rats. Istead of working like non blacks they're out in the streets crying racism and causing all kinds of chaos.I'm richer then you groid.
in your mind cracker i work do you work? and name one black nba player your richer then since all blacks are poor and dont work you never heard of michael jordan oprah winfrey jayz beyonce sean combs denzel washington will smith idris elba huh mr paleface name one of those black people your richer then the black mail lady make more then your honky white trash ass caveman please....
well

Dundas, Canada

#19 Mar 30, 2012
DTN wrote:
yep
Who don't?
brooklynblackmaf ia

Newark, NJ

#22 Mar 30, 2012
THX00451 wrote:
Look at all these ugly nignogs.
http://goo.gl/88A3K
anybody ugly its your pale allergic to the sun ass cracker.....

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#24 Mar 30, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>You f()cking n()gger can't even swim. You're just like apes,you can't swim and you set around all day.
BoooooHoooooo who gives a sh!t what you trash boys think-pull your trashy redneck azzes out of the garbage and make something of your worthless selves

“Putrifying Trayvon...”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Grateful Nation

#26 Mar 30, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
make something of your worthless selves
Something like this, you hypocritical troll?

http://tinyurl.com/7hzymym

Bwahahaha!

Level 6

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#28 Mar 30, 2012
SueMe

Mesa, AZ

#29 Mar 30, 2012
I swim every summer. We have a pool in the back.
brooklynblackmaf ia

Newark, NJ

#30 Mar 30, 2012
a--x--e wrote:
<quoted text>
Something like this, you hypocritical troll?
http://tinyurl.com/7hzymym
Bwahahaha!
mr cracker you still posting links instead of looking for a job caveman heres all the links you need www.monster.com try that instead of the black forum.....
SueMe

Mesa, AZ

#32 Mar 30, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah sure you do. I know what you people are like. You set on the porch everyday smoking weed and newports drinking grape koolaid
I would never ever put smoke to my mouth. I'm a nurse graduate you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wall street founded on slavery 1 min Don Barros Serrano 9
Told yall WM Kanye West is boning Princess Tayl... 1 min Jax 75
News Confessions of a black atheist 3 min Richardfs 395
Why the American Black will be extinct by the e... 6 min Abject Morons 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Don Barros Serrano 32,775
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 8 min Phoenix Ascended 6,688
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 10 min dcool 4,735
All women prefer white men 13 min Don Barros Serrano 4,324
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min Undisputed Facts 116,651
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 22 min xxxrayted 362
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 1 hr SadButTrue 95
More from around the web