Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Print all for $0.45. LMBAO!
Rasheed Franklin

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 17, 2012
GhostRider600RR wrote:
do ww get tired of being like werewolves? i mean i know in general we are hairier too but that is more acceptable for men.
asian women usually only have hair between their legs, black women between their legs and usually under their arms (but again less than a ww would) and it just looks so much more gross on white women.
What small , modest amount of hair black women have on their heads, look just like the hair between their legs. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 18, 2012
GhostRider600RR wrote:
this is the girl i met a few days ago with the stupid ex bf. i just had her legs in my lap and decided to take some pictures. i'm trying to upload more but this things being a btch right now. but the point is she doesn't shave her legs AT ALL. why are white women so much hairier? i told her if a ww skips shaving for one day she has more rough stubble on her legs than the little bit of thin hairs that were on hers.
http://public.fotki.com/BlackSeptember666/gfs...
You must be picking the bottom barrel of black women.
smh.

You are indeed trying to prove you can get black women. Nothing new here.
it is what it is

Gravette, AR

#8 Aug 18, 2012
ever notice how water runs right off of blacks hair just like water runs wrght off a duck the same way it's so weird

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 18, 2012
GhostRider600RR wrote:
this is the girl i met a few days ago with the stupid ex bf. i just had her legs in my lap and decided to take some pictures. i'm trying to upload more but this things being a btch right now. but the point is she doesn't shave her legs AT ALL. why are white women so much hairier? i told her if a ww skips shaving for one day she has more rough stubble on her legs than the little bit of thin hairs that were on hers.
http://public.fotki.com/BlackSeptember666/gfs...
It's NOTHING to do with her being black.
It's do with her being a female who CANNOT grown long hair on her head. Black women like her are the reason why the producers of WEAVES have become rich, these women do not growm uch hair ANYWHERE on their bodie...and if you are sexing her, you know exactly what I mean.
My hair grows long on my head and I have to wax my legs every 3 weeks.
I promise, your girl would rather be able to grow long hair, even if it menay having to wax as often as white, latina and South Asian women.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 18, 2012
* meant.
BW4WM

United States

#17 Aug 18, 2012
Thank you for making this thread. White women look like masculine animals because that is what they are. The only reason anyone would think differently is media brainwashing.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#18 Aug 18, 2012
No one cares.
Leandra

United States

#20 Aug 18, 2012
I'm black and never had to shave mine. I've had white guys comment on it or ask me when I shave them and are suprised when I say I don't but do white women have that much more hair on their legs? That is kind of nasty for a woman.
BW4WM

Birmingham, AL

#21 Aug 18, 2012
Leandra wrote:
I'm black and never had to shave mine. I've had white guys comment on it or ask me when I shave them and are suprised when I say I don't but do white women have that much more hair on their legs? That is kind of nasty for a woman.
The same thing happens to me and I don't shave mine either.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Aug 18, 2012
JustdroppedIN wrote:
Print all for $0.45. LMBAO!
I was trippin' off the same sh!t.

LOLOL!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24 Aug 18, 2012
I like when a sista shaves her legs, but I can't front...

...seein' a nice juicy, shapely pair of "YAMS" with some hair growth, smoothed over in a seXXXy pair of hosiery does things to a bruhva.
BW4WM

Birmingham, AL

#25 Aug 18, 2012
NO SYMPATHY 4 CRACKKKERS wrote:
YOU AND THE SELLOUT SLAVE BITCH THAT IS DATING YOU OUGHTA BE KILLED!!!!!
Oh hush. Is it that hard for you to get dates?
BW4WM

Birmingham, AL

#27 Aug 18, 2012
NO SYMPATHY 4 CRACKKKERS wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL BLACK WOMEN WHO DATE WHITE MEN NEED TO END UP LIKE JAN PAWEL AND QUIANA PIETRZAK!!!
And all black men need to end up hung like...who cares what their names were. Especially if you're this bitter seeing someone else happy together.
chuck

United States

#29 Aug 18, 2012
BW4WM wrote:
<quoted text>
And all black men need to end up hung like...who cares what their names were. Especially if you're this bitter seeing someone else happy together.
If all bm were hung like you wish... then you'll never exist.. Dont for get, you shot out of a bm nut sack.. fool!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#30 Aug 18, 2012
This thread is silly but you pissed off black famous so its all good :)

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#31 Aug 18, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
I like when a sista shaves her legs, but I can't front...
...seein' a nice juicy, shapely pair of "YAMS" with some hair growth, smoothed over in a seXXXy pair of hosiery does things to a bruhva.
Yet you called me a freak
checkmate nucka

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#33 Aug 18, 2012
Lol, chicks that don't shave usually don't grow a lot of hair anywhere. Chicks with good hair usually have sideburns, hairy legs, arms etc.. not beards though.. and hairy puxxy's.

Black Famous

“..”

Location hidden

#34 Aug 18, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
This thread is silly but you pissed off black famous so its all good :)
lmbao.
Nah i'm ok.lol
But i was pissed.lol

Black Famous

“..”

Location hidden

#35 Aug 18, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Lol, chicks that don't shave usually don't grow a lot of hair anywhere. Chicks with good hair usually have sideburns, hairy legs, arms etc.. not beards though.. and hairy puxxy's.
lmbao.
lmbao.
man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asking an African American if you can touch the... 4 min youll shoot your ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,601,256
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 8 min Whites Created AIDS 3
More Kathy Griffin News 📰 10 min Cave Beast News 1
This forum is almost completely dead 12 min Cigar Face 26 6
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 44 min Chilli J 132
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 56 min Cool 6
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 1 hr Correct 36
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,577
More from around the web