#598 Sep 3, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when it does BM.
Are you capable of sharting?
Wife moved me out

Martinsville, IL

#599 Aug 9, 2014
Hung Black Bull in with her and my 2 B4 teen daughters. Now all 3 are being bred by him two don't even have hair down there yet. I was told stay out of their private lives or I would be accused of molesting my daughters. My girls say they don't like white boiz because they have tiny ones and can't make them c u m.
How do they know these things at their ages?

Level 9

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#600 Nov 20, 2014
They need to stop forcing themselves with their kids back onto white it get annoying desperate for a man damn shame what s l u t s
Anonymous

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#602 Jan 27, 2015
Really cute white girl I work with is about 25 and married to a white guy. She and I are good friends and a few days ago she told me at lunch that she was finally pregnant and she's positive the baby belongs to a black guy she hooked up with for a one night stand when she out with some girlfriends from work. Awhile back she told me she didn't want kids and mentioned once that she doesn't like black guys. I know her family isn't goin to be happy because shes a southern girl from the country and her parents especially are against interracial relations.
hackney

UK

#603 Jan 28, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
Really cute white girl I work with is about 25 and married to a white guy. She and I are good friends and a few days ago she told me at lunch that she was finally pregnant and she's positive the baby belongs to a black guy she hooked up with for a one night stand when she out with some girlfriends from work. Awhile back she told me she didn't want kids and mentioned once that she doesn't like black guys. I know her family isn't goin to be happy because shes a southern girl from the country and her parents especially are against interracial relations.
She should move to LONDON she will be in lots of the same company ! LOL !
Anonymous

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#604 Jan 28, 2015
hackney wrote:
<quoted text>
She should move to LONDON she will be in lots of the same company ! LOL !
Apparently she's got plenty of company here. I found out that there's another woman where we work that's 45 but a smokin hot cougar. She's got a black son that's 12. There's another girl in her 20's and she just had her 2nd black baby and she's unmarried. And to top it off, another girl just turned 21 and she's a solid 9/10 and she's pregnant with a black baby but already has a 2 year old white son. All of these women worth us. I think it's becoming London lol. But she's pretty happy about the baby, and she's really starting to show in pregnancy
hackney

UK

#605 Jan 28, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently she's got plenty of company here. I found out that there's another woman where we work that's 45 but a smokin hot cougar. She's got a black son that's 12. There's another girl in her 20's and she just had her 2nd black baby and she's unmarried. And to top it off, another girl just turned 21 and she's a solid 9/10 and she's pregnant with a black baby but already has a 2 year old white son. All of these women worth us. I think it's becoming London lol. But she's pretty happy about the baby, and she's really starting to show in pregnancy
! LOL ! You would have a very long way to go to become London ! LOL ! White British girls have black males babies like its just totally normal and natural in London there are just so many of them and the younger generation of white British girls are just having more and more in London and there is nothing anybody can do about it but watch ! LOL !
Sex Tourist

Erskineville, Australia

#606 Jan 29, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
I hope the baby is black so I can imagine the rage and anger by the white woman's family.
Sex Tourist

Erskineville, Australia

#607 Jan 29, 2015
hackney wrote:
<quoted text>
! LOL ! You would have a very long way to go to become London ! LOL ! White British girls have black males babies like its just totally normal and natural in London there are just so many of them and the younger generation of white British girls are just having more and more in London and there is nothing anybody can do about it but watch ! LOL !
I'm not black but can confirm that the best that Britain has to offer are crazy for non-white men. There are plenty of fat ones though so if fat pale sponges are your thing then Britain has that too.
hackney

UK

#608 Jan 29, 2015
Sex Tourist wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the baby is black so I can imagine the rage and anger by the white woman's family.
Google image SHARRON DAVIES BIKINI then Google image SHARRON DAVIES DAUGHTER ! LOL ! Now that's how to have a black baby that makes the whole family very very happy ! LOL !
hackney

UK

#609 Jan 29, 2015
Sex Tourist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not black but can confirm that the best that Britain has to offer are crazy for non-white men. There are plenty of fat ones though so if fat pale sponges are your thing then Britain has that too.
White British girls come in all shapes and sizes including fat chavs ! LOL ! But you are correct a very large number of young slim good looking white British girls in London have had and are going to have mixed race babies in the future ! LOL ! Google image HELEN FLANAGAN shows off her baby bump in a bikini ! LOL ! I think you don't need a crystal ball to know we are all going to see plenty more of this in Britain in the future ! LOL !
Anonymous

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#610 Jan 29, 2015
Sex Tourist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure it's black. I asked her why she was so sure it was black and she told me she hadn't had sex with her husband for 2 weeks before she had the one night stand. She said she only had sex with him once she took the pregnancy test so he would think it was his baby. And I'll keep you guys updated. I'll post what color the baby is once its born and ill let you know what her family and husband do. Pretty sure she's gonna be divorced and disowned
hackney

UK

#611 Jan 29, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure it's black. I asked her why she was so sure it was black and she told me she hadn't had sex with her husband for 2 weeks before she had the one night stand. She said she only had sex with him once she took the pregnancy test so he would think it was his baby. And I'll keep you guys updated. I'll post what color the baby is once its born and ill let you know what her family and husband do. Pretty sure she's gonna be divorced and disowned
Let's hope its as black as Sharrons ! LOL !
Comments

Erskineville, Australia

#612 Jan 29, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be awful to be her at that moment but the rage and squirmish that the whites of that family will display would be hilarious.
Comments

Erskineville, Australia

#613 Jan 29, 2015
hackney wrote:
<quoted text>
White British girls come in all shapes and sizes including fat chavs ! LOL ! But you are correct a very large number of young slim good looking white British girls in London have had and are going to have mixed race babies in the future ! LOL ! Google image HELEN FLANAGAN shows off her baby bump in a bikini ! LOL ! I think you don't need a crystal ball to know we are all going to see plenty more of this in Britain in the future ! LOL !
Another (relatively, top 95th percentile) white woman getting defiled by a black man. It seems to be very common these days,
Comments

Erskineville, Australia

#614 Jan 29, 2015
hackney wrote:
<quoted text>
Google image SHARRON DAVIES BIKINI then Google image SHARRON DAVIES DAUGHTER ! LOL ! Now that's how to have a black baby that makes the whole family very very happy ! LOL !
With all due respect, she's a 2/10.+1 because she's not obese. Maybe she was hotter when she was younger.
hackney

UK

#616 Jan 30, 2015
Comments wrote:
<quoted text>
Another (relatively, top 95th percentile) white woman getting defiled by a black man. It seems to be very common these days,
Another white British woman getting filled up by a black man it seems to be very common these days ! LOL ! Helen couldn't stick that white British belly of hers out any further if she tried ! LOL !
Anonymous

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#617 Jan 30, 2015
Comments wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be awful to be her at that moment but the rage and squirmish that the whites of that family will display would be hilarious.
She isn't ashamed at all and doesn't seem to be concerned by what her family will think. Gettin knocked up seems to have converted her to blacks now. Like I said, just a year ago she was sayin she didn't like blacks at all like that. She hasn't had this baby yet and she's already talkin about another one. And then there's the fact that she has no idea who the father is
Anonymous

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#618 Jan 30, 2015
hackney wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope its as black as Sharrons ! LOL !
Yeah I looked her up. She looks full black almost. I'll let you know how dark it turns out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I ain't no cracker 2 min Hillbilly 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,394,869
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 min Hillbilly 210
Black Men Are the Most Successful Men in America 9 min Guest 2
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 13 min wwateuswn 319
lol wm racially abuses black model gf. she kee... 14 min Guest 4
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 16 min wwateuswn 34
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 50 min Don Barros Serrano 46,285
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr IT IS I 135,982
The UK has left the EU 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 89
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,580
More from around the web