Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

“Cake in hand cake n mouth what”

Since: Feb 08

Big D

#2 Apr 5, 2008
LOL...Im sorry but seriously, here at the local wal mart (theres a good wal mart too) oh man...thats like 40% of the shoppers. Now, I truley do not know if the situation described was their life, however the scenario with the baby and the large young pale woman..yes!!

I know also a beautiful black young woman and shes a single mother to a half white baby girll...so it can go both ways. and every other way in this world

“R.I.P Michael Jackson”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 5, 2008
Eddy Smegma wrote:
Have you got these heffas in your town? Pushing her unruly-haired black baby in a stroller on her way to the welfare office. Always a scowl on her face. Angry at the world because she thought she was being hip-hop cool and rebellious by sleeping with KeShawn, but now he's moved on to his next conquest, leaving her fat and unemployed white butt to care for the unwanted baby. No help from her parents who have disowned her. Her once bright future thrown away for a night of black "flava." Now it's everybody else's fault. Don't you dare stare at her ugly baby or she'll lash out at you for being a bigot!
WOW! So much hatred! It must be sad to see your life f*cked up so badly, ranting about BLACK and MULTIRACIAL people on an AFRICAN-AMERICAN FORUM while being PRO-WHITE.......LOL.......your life must suck!

I'd just "END IT ALL" now if I were you.

“Searching for answers”

Since: Jun 07

Toronto

#4 Apr 5, 2008
Even though there might of been some hatred in that post, I am seeing this a lot lately. It's comes in second the the angry single black mothers that I see all the time.

“~Sassy~ ”

Since: Dec 06

Sunny Southern California

#5 Apr 5, 2008
how do you even know they are left alone? because they have a baby in a stroller, but no wedding ring? these days more people live together.. they just may be having a man in their life and very happy..

I think this is just the fantasy you want them to be in because you don't like the fact that they don't have a white baby.. so what.. they are with a bm.. and not you.. who cares..

“R.I.P Michael Jackson”

Location hidden

#6 Apr 5, 2008
I guess you forgot about the young/old white girls with their white babies who are usually walking down the street, half-beaten and forcefully emaciated by their "loving husbands" who expect their child to be treated like royalty everywhere they go and when they get home, they down a bottle of wine to erase all of the day's problems until "the man" comes home from work (oh excuse me, I meant a little TRYST with their coworker or hooker they picked up).

Yeah, never thought of that scenario have you? Well, I see it a lot too, but I don't think of them as second class citizens.

Eddy and Francis, does this sound familiar? LOL

“Searching for answers”

Toronto

#8 Apr 5, 2008
SassyJ wrote:
how do you even know they are left alone? because they have a baby in a stroller, but no wedding ring? these days more people live together.. they just may be having a man in their life and very happy..
I think this is just the fantasy you want them to be in because you don't like the fact that they don't have a white baby.. so what.. they are with a bm.. and not you.. who cares..
I know that not always will the female be a single parent, but let's be honest if she doesn't have a wedding ring, what are the chances that she is some sort of relationship that agreed on not getting married but having children within a common law relationship. Not really likely.. I don't want to insult white women here or anything, I have no hate towards anyone. But I have grown up with many black and white females and I have seen them make the same mistakes over again. Shacking up with thugs and no good black men all to wind up getting pregnant and left alone. Even after warning most of them about these guys, they all failed to recognize the warning signs.
hawtness

UK

#9 Apr 5, 2008
and we should care because.....???

“R.I.P Michael Jackson”

Location hidden

#10 Apr 5, 2008
Francis Emmerich wrote:
<quoted text> I know that not always will the female be a single parent, but let's be honest if she doesn't have a wedding ring, what are the chances that she is some sort of relationship that agreed on not getting married but having children within a common law relationship. Not really likely.. I don't want to insult white women here or anything, I have no hate towards anyone. But I have grown up with many black and white females and I have seen them make the same mistakes over again. Shacking up with thugs and no good black men all to wind up getting pregnant and left alone. Even after warning most of them about these guys, they all failed to recognize the warning signs.
Well your theory is wrong.

My father (highly educated Black/Filipino dude) never left my WHITE mother (who is highly educated and successful) on her own and is the BEST dad anyone could ask for.

Oh yeah, they've been married for 23 years!

So Francis, you're wrong! XD
Aztlan

United States

#11 Apr 5, 2008
Francis Emmerich wrote:
Even though there might of been some hatred in that post, I am seeing this a lot lately. It's comes in second the the angry single black mothers that I see all the time.
And yet if it were a young white girl pushing around a white baby none of it would be commented on?
Lets be real here okay, young people in general are "idiots" and I say it not to be demeaning but to prove that they act on impulse instead of thinking things out.
Everyone phucks just as much as anyone else. Some however just have easier and better means to prevent pregnancy or rid of a pregnancy. To simply say "Well if you can't use protection, you shouldn't be phucking!!" is neither a correct answer nor a remedy. Sex is as primal as eating. Educate young men and women to be responsible, provide easy access to birth control, yet also enforce the act of abstinence without making them feel guilty should they decide to have sex.
Unless you keep your kid locked in a cage there is no way to guarantee they won't have sex, or drink or use drugs or act stupid.

“Searching for answers”

Toronto

#12 Apr 5, 2008
Buckin_Ray-mxdchik wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your theory is wrong.
My father (highly educated Black/Filipino dude) never left my WHITE mother (who is highly educated and successful) on her own and is the BEST dad anyone could ask for.
Oh yeah, they've been married for 23 years!
So Francis, you're wrong! XD
Oh geez, Buckin I got nothing against you but why is it when someone mentions the problem of absent black fathers (Which is over 70%) or common problems in out community, someone comes out of the woodwork and says my <insert whatever> is not like that. I never said all black men are abandoning their interracial children. I never spoke in absolutes, I was just stated there were "alot" of them doing so. I'm glad your dad stuck around and is still married to your mother, however that scenario does not exist for a lot of mix kids out there.

“Searching for answers”

Toronto

#13 Apr 5, 2008
Aztlan wrote:
<quoted text>And yet if it were a young white girl pushing around a white baby none of it would be commented on?
Lets be real here okay, young people in general are "idiots" and I say it not to be demeaning but to prove that they act on impulse instead of thinking things out.
Everyone phucks just as much as anyone else. Some however just have easier and better means to prevent pregnancy or rid of a pregnancy. To simply say "Well if you can't use protection, you shouldn't be phucking!!" is neither a correct answer nor a remedy. Sex is as primal as eating. Educate young men and women to be responsible, provide easy access to birth control, yet also enforce the act of abstinence without making them feel guilty should they decide to have sex.
Unless you keep your kid locked in a cage there is no way to guarantee they won't have sex, or drink or use drugs or act stupid.
Off course there are white women pushing around white children with no father in the scene but lets be perfectly clear here. 1. This is a African American(i.e Black forum) Forum and 2. White women are not in that scenario over 70% of the time.
Rapper08

United States

#14 Apr 5, 2008
White women love the black man. We make love to her like she wants. She is proud to have our babies. White men are boring and can't dance. They go to Lowes and Home Depot to buy things to fix up their home. White woman want to be told how fine she is.

Level 1

Since: May 07

Arkansas City, KS

#15 Apr 5, 2008
yea life sux when your single with a child strapped to your tit

“R.I.P Michael Jackson”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 5, 2008
Francis Emmerich wrote:
<quoted text> Oh geez, Buckin I got nothing against you but why is it when someone mentions the problem of absent black fathers (Which is over 70%) or common problems in out community, someone comes out of the woodwork and says my <insert whatever> is not like that. I never said all black men are abandoning their interracial children. I never spoke in absolutes, I was just stated there were "alot" of them doing so. I'm glad your dad stuck around and is still married to your mother, however that scenario does not exist for a lot of mix kids out there.
The reason people come out of the woodwork is for the simple fact that people use statistics to focus on just ONE race instead of ALL races who have the same problem (there are many white, hispanic, asian, etc. men who leave their children).

How come you can't address the problem as ONE RACE, the HUMAN RACE instead of just a skin color?

How come you need a statistic to capture your attention to a UNIVERSAL problem?

I'd LOVE to hear your reasoning behind that.

“R.I.P Michael Jackson”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 5, 2008
Francis Emmerich wrote:
<quoted text> Oh geez, Buckin I got nothing against you but why is it when someone mentions the problem of absent black fathers (Which is over 70%) or common problems in out community, someone comes out of the woodwork and says my <insert whatever> is not like that. I never said all black men are abandoning their interracial children. I never spoke in absolutes, I was just stated there were "alot" of them doing so. I'm glad your dad stuck around and is still married to your mother, however that scenario does not exist for a lot of mix kids out there.
Oh yeah, that "scenario" doesn't exist for many of all races/colors/nationality for the simple fact that ONE abandoned child is too many.(not just mixed)

“Searching for answers”

Toronto

#18 Apr 5, 2008
I Don't think you seem to get in Buckin, this is a African American forum..Not a White, Asian, hispanic forum. Off course the focus will be on black people, what do you think everything is rosey in the black community?

“R.I.P Michael Jackson”

Location hidden

#19 Apr 5, 2008
Francis Emmerich wrote:
I Don't think you seem to get in Buckin, this is a African American forum..Not a White, Asian, hispanic forum. Off course the focus will be on black people, what do you think everything is rosey in the black community?
I don't see "black communities" or "white communities", I just see COMMUNITIES!

Oh yeah, I know what forum this is, but honestly, why do you care? It's not like the African-Americans need other people of a different race to bring up a problem society LOVES to associate them (almost exclusively) with them.

Frankly, I just see this as another excuse to rant and rave about "black people problems", which is lame BTW.

“OUT OF MANY, ONE PEOPLE”

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Queens New York Born

#20 Apr 5, 2008
Eddy Smegma wrote:
Have you got these heffas in your town? Pushing her unruly-haired black baby in a stroller on her way to the welfare office. Always a scowl on her face. Angry at the world because she thought she was being hip-hop cool and rebellious by sleeping with KeShawn, but now he's moved on to his next conquest, leaving her fat and unemployed white butt to care for the unwanted baby. No help from her parents who have disowned her. Her once bright future thrown away for a night of black "flava." Now it's everybody else's fault. Don't you dare stare at her ugly baby or she'll lash out at you for being a bigot!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..........that' s funny as hell dam, no responce (hip hop) LMFAO DAM!!!

“Je ne sais quoi. ”

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#21 Apr 5, 2008
Well, damn Eddy...I wouldn't go as far as to call them heffas but yeah my town is full of white woman with half-black babies. Alot of times, these woman are left single. My friend, is half-black, her brother his half-Laotion, her other brother is half-mestizo(hispanic)...that says alot in itself and she still found a white man who would marry her with her rainbow of children(lol)...

“Searching for answers”

Toronto

#22 Apr 5, 2008
Buckin_Ray-mxdchik wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see "black communities" or "white communities", I just see COMMUNITIES!
Oh yeah, I know what forum this is, but honestly, why do you care? It's not like the African-Americans need other people of a different race to bring up a problem society LOVES to associate them (almost exclusively) with them.
Frankly, I just see this as another excuse to rant and rave about "black people problems", which is lame BTW.
I'm not someone from another race, im a black man, therefore I'm here to talk about black issues. But I see your one of those black people who cannot handle people criticizing or pointing out the blatantly obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,404,456
Do Black men Like Indonesian Girls? (Mar '08) 7 min Nela 34
Business in Africa is not risky! 17 min Ruth 8
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 20 min Sonya Davis 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Moses 47,347
i''m for the white woman! 24 min Sonya Davis 6
Are wedding dresses racist......... (Apr '11) 29 min Sonya Davis 10
The DNC Convention 1 hr The boss 31
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 2 hr Gentile 16
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 6 hr SMD 38