“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#24 Feb 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>imo, the criminal justice policies targeted towards the aa community, is akin to a one-sided race war. aa still haven't been able to figure out how to make it a 2-sided fight.
Good morning! That's the downfall of being a minority when racist maggots are pulling the strings.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#25 Feb 22, 2013
Maceo is Back wrote:
@ Sadbuttrue

Baby, it's me Big Daddy and I'm back. We can work through your low self esteem issues.

I understand you better after learning about your esteem issues.

People with low self esteem have a habit of projecting onto others their own worst fears.

Attempting to feel better about themselves, those with low self esteem may become involved in over-spending, alcohol use, perfectionism, drug use, overeating, and sexual promiscuity. These behaviors often then evolve into addictions.

Sometimes seen as arrogant because they are so critical of others, they are likely striving to build themselves up by putting others down. Unaware that they are more critical than other people, they focus on the negative rather than the positive and give more weight to the negative in both themselves and others.

Those with low self esteem unwittingly make up stories in their minds about the behavior, motivation, and intent of others—what others are thinking, what others are feeling, what is really meant by the behavior of others, what is really meant by the words of others, without first checking out their perceptions. These stories are always negative-based so that the LSE sufferer feels that people are taking advantage of them, taking them for granted, or mistreating them when it isn’t actually so. In this way, they take things personally and believe their emotional reaction to be accurate
She's a mental patient.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#26 Feb 22, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning! That's the downfall of being a minority when racist maggots are pulling the strings.
morning... yes, it's satan's world, today. but tomorrow will be a different story for sure.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#27 Feb 22, 2013
What the poor bigots don't realize when they dream of an America with no minorities is the system will lock more of them up for free labor.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#29 Feb 22, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>You're a majority in Detroit, which is basically why it's a shythole.
It's a shythole due to outsourcing jobs overseas. How many innocent people are serving time for ur crimes?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#30 Feb 22, 2013
What doofus roofis hasn't shown up?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#32 Feb 22, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>Good thinking.

No point in figuring out how to stop the rapes, robberies, murders, and child molestations running rampant through black communities.

smdh in stunned disbelief
How many innocent people r serving time for ur crimes?

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#33 Feb 22, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thinking.
No point in figuring out how to stop the rapes, robberies, murders, and child molestations running rampant through black communities.
smdh in stunned disbelief
If that's true what good are you doing by posting racist BS on this forum go to Detroit stand on the street corner and get your message out to where it will do some good.Become a doer instead of a hide behind your keyboard blamer.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#36 Feb 22, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a black criminal, so innocent black people can't be falsely identified as being me.

You won't be able to keep your eyes open much longer and THE RELIC is sleeping off last night's binge. That leaves me to shut the lights, close the door, and declare another victory over ig'nance and superstition.

Sweet dreams.
Just like a troll to equate facts with superstition. I've already been to sleep stupid.

What about the crimes people are serving for you where no one was identified? Come on share ur crime stories.
Selma

Kearny, NJ

#37 Feb 22, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
Black are wrongfully convicted at a higher rate than any group of people. It's a fact!
http://m.statesman.com/news/news/tab-for-wron...
It is also a fact that most of those wrongful convictions come from your black men raping white women and being wrongly identified.

HINT: Tell your black men to stop raping innocent white women.

If your black men insist on raping white women then you will continue to see your "innocent" black men go to prison.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#38 Feb 22, 2013
Selma wrote:
<quoted text>It is also a fact that most of those wrongful convictions come from your black men raping white women and being wrongly identified.

HINT: Tell your black men to stop raping innocent white women.

If your black men insist on raping white women then you will continue to see your "innocent" black men go to prison.
Really? Explain to me why most of the DNA test came back as white men? White women falsely accusing Black men.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#40 Feb 22, 2013
....even if niccuz r wrongly convicted of one crime, there's plenty more that they got away with....u can b sure of that..........
THE RELIC

United States

#41 Feb 22, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Explain to me why most of the DNA test came back as white men? White women falsely accusing Black men.
Like I said, they will come.
Selma

Kearny, NJ

#42 Feb 22, 2013
"Texas pays exonerees a lump sum based on the years they spent behind bars, plus an $80,000 annuity. The state also pays for 120 hours of
college credit and $10,000 for job training."

That seems like a sweet deal ;)

Hell of a lot better deal than most black males deserve and a fkn lot more than they would get or do for themselves on their own.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#43 Feb 22, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
....even if niccuz r wrongly convicted of one crime, there's plenty more that they got away with....u can b sure of that..........
How many crimes have gotten away with? Ok just share the ones the statute of limitations has expired for. We know u won't share the murders you've gotten away with as their is no statute for that.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#44 Feb 22, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, they will come.
Yep & in denial as usual.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#46 Feb 22, 2013
Selma wrote:
"Texas pays exonerees a lump sum based on the years they spent behind bars, plus an $80,000 annuity. The state also pays for 120 hours of
college credit and $10,000 for job training."

That seems like a sweet deal ;)

Hell of a lot better deal than most black males deserve and a fkn lot more than they would get or do for themselves on their own.
Oh so it's gone from a lie to a sweet deal?
THE RELIC

United States

#47 Feb 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
imo, the criminal justice policies targeted towards the aa community, is akin to a one-sided race war. aa still haven't been able to figure out how to make it a 2-sided fight.
It's not even a one sided fight.

It is an internal fight.

Every culture, group, fraternity or organization believes one for all and all for one. The only exception is AA's.

The solution to our internal strife is to forget we're AAW/AAM and see we're only AA's. We can't do that out of fear that we're going to lose something.

As simple as "A House Divided Can't Stand".

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
imo, the criminal justice policies targeted towards the aa community, is akin to a one-sided race war. aa still haven't been able to figure out how to make it a 2-sided fight.
It's not even a one sided fight.

It is an internal fight.

Every culture, group, fraternity or organization believes one for all and all for one. The only exception is AA's.

The solution to our internal strife is to forget we're AAW/AAM and see we're only AA's. We can't do that out of fear that we're going to lose something.

As simple as "A House Divided Can't Stand".

COINTELPRO often convinced its victims to blame themselves and each other for the problems it created, leaving a legacy of cynicism and despair that persists today.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#48 Feb 22, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>Even a blind squirrel stumbles over an acorn now and then.
Oh so ur IP stumbles to you to the AA forum 24/7........I understand now.
THE RELIC

United States

#49 Feb 22, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep & in denial as usual.
yep, it's that pristine, infallible and fake image they want to maintain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 4 min Hellywood 100
Marc Lee's last letter home 5 min Have a nice day 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,232,817
Why do men mistreat nice women (Oct '08) 6 min ImperfectLikeU 61
Ruined day at the beach 7 min T-BOS 22
What color was Jesus Christ 8 min N Hater 117
Congress passing Bills w/o Congress present! 9 min Black Channel 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 57 min Don Barros Serrano 120,617
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 363
All women prefer white men 1 hr Hellywood 4,653
More from around the web