First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Black are wrongfully convicted at a higher rate than any group of people. It's a fact!

http://m.statesman.com/news/news/tab-for-wron...

That's just the state of TX. Do I need to post the other 49 states?

If u r too lazy to read the whole story:

Races of the 302 exonerees

African-Americans: 188

Caucasians: 86

Latinos: 21

Asian-American: 2

Unknown race: 5

Wrongful convictions in Texas

DNA exonerations: 48

Average number of years Incarcerated: 13.5

DNA exonerations before 2001: 7

DNA exonerations since 2001: 41

Leading cause of wrongful convictions: False eyewitness identification

DNA Exonerations by County

Collin: 1

Dallas: 24

Ellis: 1

El Paso: 1

Harris: 8

Lubbock: 1

McLennan: 1

Montgomery: 2

Smith: 1

Tarrant: 2

Travis: 4

Uvalde: 1

Williamson: 1

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#2 Feb 22, 2013
What........no one has called me a liar yet? Lol!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#3 Feb 22, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
Black are wrongfully convicted at a higher rate than any group of people. It's a fact!
C
MACEO

Who cares?

Black men commit a lot of crimes and they get away with a lot!

I can't sympathize anymore!

Sorry!

You did the Crime so do the time!
THE RELIC

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
What........no one has called me a liar yet? Lol!
Give them a few seconds, they will.
William Atticus Lynch

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Feb 22, 2013
100% of AA's are guilty of criminal actions, criminal intent or as an accomplice via birthing thugs.

All blacks should be imprisoned and deported back to Africa.
William Atticus Lynch

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Help reduce Crime.
BW please abort.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#10 Feb 22, 2013
William Atticus Lynch wrote:
100% of AA's are guilty of criminal actions, criminal intent or as an accomplice via birthing thugs.
MACEO

Who cares?

Sorry!

THE RELIC

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Help reduce Crime.
BW please abort.
Why are you being direct now. Did you suddenly decide to drop flattery, stroking the ego, blowing their heads up with narcissistic ideas of grandeur.

You know that will accomplish your goal much better than being direct.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#13 Feb 22, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you being direct now. Did you suddenly decide to drop flattery, stroking the ego, blowing their heads up with narcissistic ideas of grandeur.
You know that will accomplish your goal much better than being direct.
MACEO THE FOOL AND SCOFFER

MACEO IS A FOOL AND SCOFFER

1. TO ASSOCIATE WITH FOOLS IS BOTH UNWISE AND UNPLEASANT. To some degree folly is contagious, and association with a fool tends to diminish our ability to discern truth from error and wisdom from folly.

Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge (14:7).

A fool is bound for his own destruction, and he will inevitably destroy everything in his path. Those who get in the way of the fool will get hurt.

Let a man meet a bear robbed of her cubs, Rather than a fool in his folly (17:12).

The scoffer, the worst form of fool,25 is not only to be avoided, but is to be driven away.

Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease (22:10).

If anyone needs to be able to recognize a fool it is the young man or woman who is seeking a life’s mate. There is nothing more miserable than to be married to a fool. While Proverbs takes the positive approach here, exalting the godly wife (e.g. 31:10-31), the fool should be avoided as a partner in marriage. Abigail was married to a fool (I Sam. 25), but God was gracious enough to deliver her by his death; but this is not the norm. She may not have had much to say about her marriage to Nabal, but you do, and will have to live with your mistake in a marriage partner.

2. TO EMPLOY A FOOL IS A TRAGIC MISTAKE. Those who are responsible for hiring employees will want to take special note of the warnings of Proverbs to those who would hire a fool.

He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence Who sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

3. FOOLISHNESS IS INHERENT IN CHILDREN AND THEREFORE PARENTS MUST KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH FOLLY WHEN IT OCCURS.

Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him (22:15).

Proverbs offers hope to parents that foolishness can be cured if detected early and disciplined diligently.

4. FOOLS MUST BE DEALT WITH DIFFERENTLY THAN THOSE WHO ARE WISE. We cannot deal with all men in the same way. Our response to people must be based on the kind of character they have demonstrated.

He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves a wicked man gets insults for himself. Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you, Reprove a wise man, and he will love you (9:7-8).

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves, Lest he be wise in his own eyes (26:4-5).

These considerations necessitate discerning the character of others and, in particular, that of a fool. Not only will we be able to see foolishness in others as a result of our study in Proverbs, we will also see a greater measure of it in ourselves. May God enable us to be honest with ourselves, to confess our foolishness, 2 and to forsake it as sinful and destructive, both to ourselves and to others.
Maceo is Back

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2013
@ Sadbuttrue

Baby, it's me Big Daddy and I'm back. We can work through your low self esteem issues.

I understand you better after learning about your esteem issues.

People with low self esteem have a habit of projecting onto others their own worst fears.

Attempting to feel better about themselves, those with low self esteem may become involved in over-spending, alcohol use, perfectionism, drug use, overeating, and sexual promiscuity. These behaviors often then evolve into addictions.

Sometimes seen as arrogant because they are so critical of others, they are likely striving to build themselves up by putting others down. Unaware that they are more critical than other people, they focus on the negative rather than the positive and give more weight to the negative in both themselves and others.

Those with low self esteem unwittingly make up stories in their minds about the behavior, motivation, and intent of others—what others are thinking, what others are feeling, what is really meant by the behavior of others, what is really meant by the words of others, without first checking out their perceptions. These stories are always negative-based so that the LSE sufferer feels that people are taking advantage of them, taking them for granted, or mistreating them when it isn’t actually so. In this way, they take things personally and believe their emotional reaction to be accurate

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO

Who cares?

Sorry!

For every one that's exonerated there's more innocent BM left in prison waiting to be. You don't care about urself so how can u care about anyone else?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#16 Feb 22, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>Give them a few seconds, they will.
Yes they r really foaming at the mouth.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
STAY OUT OF DALLAS COUNTY!

All AAs are wrongfully convicted. The black crime wave sweeping the country is an illusion.
You are so right. Always an illusion to destroy AA's. BM being incarcerated since 1970 increased 700%. Systematic racism but trolls make up their racist minds to say its a lie to stay in their comfort zone of racist utopia.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#18 Feb 22, 2013

All trolls should be deported to hell.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Help reduce Crime.
BW please abort.
Crime is so high due to the racist system of locking up innocent people & leaving the real criminals on the street. That's why ur not in prison criminal.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#20 Feb 22, 2013
fnord wrote:
For every crime for which a kneegrow is charged, there are dozens that they weren't charged with. So even if they should be innocent of the specific crime they went to prison for, they've gotten away with many crimes for which they should be imprisoned.
How many innocent people are locked up for ur crimes? I'm sure the number is astronomical.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#21 Feb 22, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. It all works out.
That's a maggots frame of mind.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#22 Feb 22, 2013
But but but.....I thought u trolls said I was an outright lie & not fooling anyone?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Feb 22, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
Caucasians: 86
Latinos: 21
Asian-American: 2
Unknown race: 5
Wrongful convictions in Texas
DNA exonerations: 48
Average number of years Incarcerated: 13.5
DNA exonerations before 2001: 7
DNA exonerations since 2001: 41
Leading cause of wrongful convictions: False eyewitness identification
DNA Exonerations by County
Collin: 1
Dallas: 24
Ellis: 1
El Paso: 1
Harris: 8
Lubbock: 1
McLennan: 1
Montgomery: 2
Smith: 1
Tarrant: 2
Travis: 4
Uvalde: 1
Williamson: 1
imo, the criminal justice policies targeted towards the aa community, is akin to a one-sided race war. aa still haven't been able to figure out how to make it a 2-sided fight.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#24 Feb 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>imo, the criminal justice policies targeted towards the aa community, is akin to a one-sided race war. aa still haven't been able to figure out how to make it a 2-sided fight.
Good morning! That's the downfall of being a minority when racist maggots are pulling the strings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown Skin is Not dark Skin .stop lumping Mediu... (Apr '08) 9 min Trollslayer 314
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 17 min Diego Verdager 10,828
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 54 min THrilLa 125
Trump is gonna get caught up in a sex scandal 56 min LMR 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr __Joy__ 1,656,291
Nah Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Hey Good Bye...... 1 hr Harrisson 6
Wildfires are going back to Cali 1 hr THrilLa 32
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 1 hr Harrisson 166
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 2 hr Lancaster 30
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr HowieFeltersnatch 1,612
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 3 hr sweetelaine 101
More from around the web