AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

once the white media attempts to do to Obama what they are currently doing to Tiger the race war that will bring millions of dead Americans will begin
Massa Race

Auburn, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

Don't tease me!!
39ehonor

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

Tiger is a pig, and he has the morals of a jackal--He even screwed some chick the night his father died--Turtlehead Tiger is a disgrace, so why shouldn't the white media go "after him"? you psycho simian

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

No it won't.

Why? Because there are more people that want to get along as opposed to those who love to hate.

Please see my thread "Time to LOVE white folks!!!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T45UE2NP2133J...
Big Thick Black DICK

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

Massa Race wrote:
Don't tease me!!
Is that what you tell your german shepherd before sex?

“HOREM AKHET”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

Big Thick Black DICK wrote:
once the white media attempts to do to Obama what they are currently doing to Tiger the race war that will bring millions of dead Americans will begin
what exactly are they doing to tiger woods,bro?for one,tiger woods is not really black,nor does he have any kind of relationship with the black community for black people to give a crap..whites wont do the same thing to obama because they're the ones who put him where he is.he was never any kind of threat to white supremacy,and is actually helping to maintain it.and lastly,the tiger woos ting isn't even about race.they do this to every celebrity once they catch them.america loves gossip,and scandal.they did it to bill clinton,was he black?its not that serious bro.
Big Thick Black DICK

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
No it won't.
Why? Because there are more people that want to get along as opposed to those who love to hate.
Please see my thread "Time to LOVE white folks!!!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T45UE2NP2133J...
Oh yes it will, and you can either prepare yourself or let the whites steamroll over you, your choice.

“Educated beyond my inteligence”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

I'm not gonna say who, but a certain group of people better hope it dosn't. lol
Big Thick Black DICK

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

rameses326 wrote:
<quoted text>what exactly are they doing to tiger woods,bro?for one,tiger woods is not really black,nor does he have any kind of relationship with the black community for black people to give a crap..whites wont do the same thing to obama because they're the ones who put him where he is.he was never any kind of threat to white supremacy,and is actually helping to maintain it.and lastly,the tiger woos ting isn't even about race.they do this to every celebrity once they catch them.america loves gossip,and scandal.they did it to bill clinton,was he black?its not that serious bro.
LOL first off the white media will attempt to humiliate and take down ALL popular and rich black men, they will definitely attempt this with Obama, I mean there is absolutely no doubt of this.

Second all of those pictures of Tiger hugged up with his white wife, then him screwing all of those white women are driving crakkkas crazy, this is what is driving this media firestorm. Tiger may not believe he is black but whites consider him black; when he has a child with a white woman the baby is not white.
Massa Race

Auburn, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is that what you tell your german shepherd before sex?
Actually that's what I say when I smack your fat mammy on the cheek and ride her to glory!!
What a dumb bunch of Leroys.....

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

rameses326 wrote:
<quoted text>what exactly are they doing to tiger woods,bro?for one,tiger woods is not really black,nor does he have any kind of relationship with the black community for black people to give a crap.....
Excellent points.

However, I happen to disagree just slightly: By AFRICAN-AMERICAN SOCIAL STANDARDS (and the Caucasian-American standards of places like Georgia, Virginia, South Carolina, etc.), Tiger Woods is indeed "black." He is as black as O.J. Simpson.

But I think you're right in assuming that most of us don't care all that much about his personal life.
Massa Race

Auburn, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh yes it will, and you can either prepare yourself or let the whites steamroll over you, your choice.
You dumb per=human buck! NOT being steamrolled over is not an option!
It will be fast, violent, brutal and not end well for you! We are just waiting for the excuse.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL first off the white media will attempt to humiliate and take down ALL popular and rich black men, they will definitely attempt this with Obama, I mean there is absolutely no doubt of this....
The only problem with that is that a friendly "white media" is precisely what allowed President Obama to win the Presidency in the first place.

If "the white media" was truly opposed to him and wanted to destroy his political future, it could easily have been done in 2008.

“HOREM AKHET”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
But I think you're right in assuming that most of us don't care all that much about his personal life.
alot of us do since there's like 50 threads about tiger woods here.black or not,the guy has no relationship with the black community whatsoever,so blacks should not care.and this thread is really trying to imply that somehow this is about race.not everything is about race.america loves gossip,scandal,and news to get ratings and sell papers.6 months ago the governor of my state of new york was cheating on his wife with hookers,he had to resighn and apologize to his wife and family on tv.they did the same to bill clinton with the monica thing.was that about race?my point is not everything is about race.
black man

New Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL first off the white media will attempt to humiliate and take down ALL popular and rich black men, they will definitely attempt this with Obama, I mean there is absolutely no doubt of this.
Second all of those pictures of Tiger hugged up with his white wife, then him screwing all of those white women are driving crakkkas crazy, this is what is driving this media firestorm. Tiger may not believe he is black but whites consider him black; when he has a child with a white woman the baby is not white.
You're on point. I read that an ex-CIA dude said that the CIA orchestrated this Tiger episode. First Tiger, then there will be an Obama-like equivolent to the Tiger situation. There is a race war brewing and the so called negroes that don't see it, or believe it will be part of that 2/3's in Zacheriah 13:8-9. This is the worst time to be falling in deep love with white people. Seriously!!

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with that is that a friendly "white media" is precisely what allowed President Obama to win the Presidency in the first place.
If "the white media" was truly opposed to him and wanted to destroy his political future, it could easily have been done in 2008.
is it possible that people on here can just ADMIT that black culture in the US is very Fed up?

I mean, why is everything OUR fault???
39ehonor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

"black culture" lmfwao--WHAT black culture?? too funny
black man

New Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

39ehonor wrote:
"black culture" lmfwao--WHAT black culture?? too funny
The black culture that whites imitate. You know, whiteboys buying rap music, dressing in black influenced styles, using slang i.e. corny white anchormen saying my bad, when they mess up, whiteboys trying to be michael jordan on the ball court, whiteboys rapping, etc., etc., etc......

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

black man wrote:
<quoted text>
The black culture that whites imitate. You know, whiteboys buying rap music, dressing in black influenced styles, using slang i.e. corny white anchormen saying my bad, when they mess up, whiteboys trying to be michael jordan on the ball court, whiteboys rapping, etc., etc., etc......
so BLACK BOYS walking around doing the same things is perfectly okay right?

and btw, if you werent so infatuated by your own race you wouldnt have your own race in your Topix name! doesnt that make you a racist>?

jackass
black man

New Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

tooConservative2see wrote:
<quoted text>
so BLACK BOYS walking around doing the same things is perfectly okay right?
and btw, if you werent so infatuated by your own race you wouldnt have your own race in your Topix name! doesnt that make you a racist>?
jackass
Ad hominems make what I say no less true. You need to articulate your feelings better, because your response was quite ignorant. I am simply a black anonymous poster. No need to get frustrated and upset.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of571
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

310 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
blacks, mixed breeds americans are inferior dna... (Jul '13) 13 min fckinretards 24
The Black Man: The Greatest Problem In America (Mar '13) 17 min U crazy 170
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min A Child of AHAYAH 88,657
Do Black Men likes Asian women? Be Honest please!! (Jun '08) 32 min Ace-Cracks-Hacks 1,088
Whats Wrong With Race Mixing? (Feb '10) 41 min Panza 1,949
The BLACK Race is Functionally Retarded!! (Sep '10) 44 min jungleboy 1,050
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 59 min blondegirl 111,389
BM Only, About My Freaky White Princess! 3 hr Wilbert 57
Are whitegirls attracted to blackguys?? 3 hr Artitype 89
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 5 hr Lili4 2,382
•••
•••
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters