Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#179 Jan 15, 2013
Ethio wrote:
<quoted text> I hate arabs PERIOD, and if I were to choose between them and ashkenazi Jews, I would choose the latter.
I am not part Homo heidelbergensis. Save your pseudoscientific rhetoric for your trailer park kindred.
You haven't the education to engage me on anthropological topics, fool.

If you're of W-Central African descent or mixed with them at all, you're part Homo heidelbergensis.

The only pure sapiens on earth are pure unmixed L3-type northeast Africans, i.e., Somalis, Ethiopians, etc.

Trailer park? That's a racial slur, boy. Come spew racism in my presence and watch what happens to you. Fun for me... not for you.

There is no reason to hate Ashkenazim, but the world has plenty of grievances for 14 centuries against Arabs.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#180 Jan 15, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're of W-Central African descent or mixed with them at all, you're part Homo heidelbergensis.
The only pure sapiens on earth are pure unmixed L3-type northeast Africans, i.e., Somalis, Ethiopians, etc.
Trailer park? That's a racial slur, boy. Come spew racism in my presence and watch what happens to you. Fun for me... not for you.
There is no reason to hate Ashkenazim, but the world has plenty of grievances for 14 centuries against Arabs.
SHUT UP YOU KNOW YOU ARE JUST A GENTILE
THE REAL HEBREWS ARE BANTUS
they are real semites

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#181 Jan 15, 2013
They were also in Somalia the last couple days on a fail mission and were f*cked by Al Qaeda Islamists. I hope they get get both f*cked up and while they are at it take your military off Djibouti.

There needs to be a way to tackle Saudi petrodollar Wahabi financing in poverished African nations
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#182 Jan 15, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no education at all and you know nothing about Africans as you have admitted that you have never been to Africa.

You have been spewing this heidelbergensis drivel for a while now and you have not provided any proof corroborate your unfounded claims, and I do not expect you to do so because there is no antropologist who has ever stated that w-central Africans are part homo heidelbergensis. You are full of nonsense and everybody knows it.

I am Tigrayan but I was born and raised in South Africa so yes I am pure human, unlike you, you sub human neanderthal. I am 20, by the way.

You are definitely a trailer park dweller and everybody knows this fact. Don't even hide it. Violence doesn't solve anything. Only barbarians use violence.

I don't like the ashkenazim, khazars or whatever they call themselves these days just as I don't arabs. The ashkenazi filth are subjugating an committing genocide against Ethiopian Jews.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#183 Jan 15, 2013
Alpha wrote:
There is no oil in Mali that is true (lot of Gold instead) but their intervention is still in line with the imperialist and capitalist interests in Africa. French anticipated a spread of this movement in west africa (Niamey with his uranium and Areva's interests) and deeper in Africa. Just look out the situation in centrafique, they sent 600 soldiers , even if they said that is none of their business. The true reason of these soldiers presence ? Bakouma a site with a huge potential of uranium, and monitored by Areva. French sold soldiers in Mali to protect their citizens (whites) and their imperialist interests.
I hope that the people of Mali will benefit from that gold and other resources.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#184 Jan 15, 2013
''Muslim Africa'' is either the new haven for militant Islamic fundamentalist organisations or the new focus for western ''nation building''.

Western powers have so far in Africa have completed ''nation building'' in Libya, a very messy one at that. Currently they've started in Northern Mali, they also had a pop at Somalia.

Other potential predominately Muslim countries/region in Africa I can see the west targeting in future are; North Sudan, Mauritania and Northern Ngr. Still Israel has already bombed targets even recently as last year in North Sudan.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#185 Jan 15, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I hope that the people of Mali will benefit from that gold and other resources.
LOL, you're joking right?

Many ignorant native land owners or leaders sold off their land for millions to Europeans groups although unknown to them they were worth billions if not trillions in the resources and minerals it contained.

I'm not to sure about Mali though but understand this is how many European companies today have monopoly on rich lands throughout Africa. Many were duped into contracts which ultimately ripped not only the seller but the whole country.

Location hidden

#186 Jan 15, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Many ignorant native land owners or leaders sold off their land for millions to Europeans groups although unknown to them they were worth billions if not trillions in the resources and minerals it contained.
I'm not to sure about Mali though but understand this is how many European companies today have monopoly on rich lands throughout Africa. Many were duped into contracts which ultimately ripped not only the seller but the whole country.
Well I am shocked the land owners even got millions and not just thousands. I wish the smarter Africans would help the dumber ones in the business deals. Black Africans need to unify so that they can make Africa a super power.
Alpha

North Miami Beach, FL

#187 Jan 15, 2013
Attai1

Sir,

My wife is from mali ( nioro) and the Malian army Is a big fraud. They were not able to squash these cretins in the North.

France, UK and UsA are responsible for this situation, these cretins of north Mali for the biggest part were fighting in Libya and part of khadafi army. So "enfin" they are cleaning their mess. France attacked khadafi for the same reason they are attacking the cretins of north mali: greed, greed , greed. If the cretins had cut French citizens legs , they would have come sooner. The cretins were closed to Bamako, so the French came first to protect their white citizens, second to squash the cretins to protect their imperialistic interests in west Africa.

Level 8

Paris France

#188 Jan 15, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,

the main mineral production in Mali is gold : they are n3 after South Africa and Ghana. Otherwise some other minerals are detected but not exploited or in a limited way.
72% of the Malians are either dealing with cattle or being peasants. The Malian mango is rightly famous for its taste.

It has been a while now that Europeans have lost any monopoly in Africa : the USA are extremely active since the Clinton presidency and now the Chinese ogre has a big hunger to gulp in African land and mineral resources from Chad to Zimbabwe.

Once again a stronger African Union would have blocked the invaders of Northern Mali and would control her resources.

a whiteboi
Alpha

North Miami Beach, FL

#189 Jan 15, 2013
Ashkenazis are not Jews, God bless Shlomo sand, the true Jews are the current Palestinians whose ancestors where the true Israelis who accepted Islam.

Now we see how the so called real Jews treat the palestinians and more recently the west and east Africans in tel aviv and other places. They are at least as racist than Goebbels , Himmler or Rosenberg.....
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#190 Jan 15, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am shocked the land owners even got millions and not just thousands. I wish the smarter Africans would help the dumber ones in the business deals. Black Africans need to unify so that they can make Africa a super power.
Well you see, that's the dupe. They offer you millions and you get all excited take the millions without thinking but over the decades it produces billions to those you sold it to! How would you of known unless you were an expert on the land and surrounding areas?

This was happening in the late 1800s early 1900s by the way, so what is common knowledge about resource/mineral rich regions of Africa to us was essentially unknown to the natives back then.

This ultimately makes the leaders incompetent as they should of known better compared to the average land owner.

Location hidden

#192 Jan 15, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you see, that's the dupe. They offer you millions and you get all excited take the millions without thinking but over the decades it produces billions to those you sold it to! How would you of known unless you were an expert on the land and surrounding areas?
This was happening in the late 1800s early 1900s by the way, so what is common knowledge about resource/mineral rich regions of Africa to us was essentially unknown to the natives back then.
This ultimately makes the leaders incompetent as they should of known better compared to the average land owner.
Yeah Africans need to start demanding royalties which is where the real money is.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#193 Jan 15, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Africans need to start demanding royalties which is where the real money is.
You do know many are probably still ignorant to the actual wealth of their country which is owned by external companies.

It's complicated.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#194 Jan 15, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
''Muslim Africa'' is either the new haven for militant Islamic fundamentalist organisations or the new focus for western ''nation building''.
Western powers have so far in Africa have completed ''nation building'' in Libya, a very messy one at that. Currently they've started in Northern Mali, they also had a pop at Somalia.
Other potential predominately Muslim countries/region in Africa I can see the west targeting in future are; North Sudan, Mauritania and Northern Ngr. Still Israel has already bombed targets even recently as last year in North Sudan.
The west is currently siphoning oil out of Libya and they might also have ulterior motives for "assisting" Mali.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#195 Jan 15, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Furnish us with proof. By the way, foreigners are not allowed to purchase land in many African countries, they are only allowed to lease them for a number of years for agricultural purposes.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#196 Jan 15, 2013
Alpha wrote:
Attai1
Sir,
My wife is from mali ( nioro) and the Malian army Is a big fraud. They were not able to squash these cretins in the North.
France, UK and UsA are responsible for this situation, these cretins of north Mali for the biggest part were fighting in Libya and part of khadafi army. So "enfin" they are cleaning their mess. France attacked khadafi for the same reason they are attacking the cretins of north mali: greed, greed , greed. If the cretins had cut French citizens legs , they would have come sooner. The cretins were closed to Bamako, so the French came first to protect their white citizens, second to squash the cretins to protect their imperialistic interests in west Africa.
I concur with some of your points.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#197 Jan 15, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
How could have natives sold land to Europeans in the late 1800s when African countries were colonies during that period? Africans couldn't have sold land to Europeans because Europeans allotted themselves that land. I sincerely emplore you conduct research before you spew your typical ignorant slave descendant rhetoric. In South Africa whites alocated themselves 87 percent of the land and only 13 percent to Africans.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#198 Jan 15, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Africans need to start demanding royalties which is where the real money is.
The west owes us $700 trillion according to the late Muammar Gaddaf. I don't think they have that kind of money lying around. It is irrecoverable. What we should do is gradually reduce trade with the west and strengthen inner relations, then abondon filthy religions like Christianity and Islam and also deal with the corrupt leaders and western puppets.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#199 Jan 15, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know many are probably still ignorant to the actual wealth of their country which is owned by external companies.
It's complicated.
You are the one that is ignorant. You and sassyntrashy are two of the most ignorant people I have ever came across. Why don't you two get married or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do So Many BM Athletes Physical Abuse Thei... 8 min firedownbelow 30
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Tony Rome 1,110,947
I bet God looks at the people of all colors and... 8 min iamcuriousnow 7
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min mcyt 6,498
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 12 min Jubilant Sleep 364
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... 15 min cornrow 3
Nobody cares how much you hate black people 17 min KeepingItOneHundred 33
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 28 min melissa__ 357
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 43 min ethiopiangirl1 263
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 57 min iamcuriousnow 121,089