Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#329 Jan 17, 2013
Africa could have more oil than the middle east. New descoveries are still being made. This is one of the reasons why arab terrorists are trying to chimp out in Africa

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#330 Jan 17, 2013
Lightning wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are Tuaregs, who are fighting for independence before theyre movement was hijacked by extremism. They are indigenous to northern Mali you ignorant piece of shit.
Wrong They're Not only Tuaregs ,AQMI is mainly Algerian ,The rest of the groups are composed with Afghan/Pakistanese elements ,Somali ,Sudanese Morrocans You Name It .

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#331 Jan 17, 2013
Warrior from Kush wrote:
The west are the real terrorists. Let's be clear. Where was Western "help" during the Rwanada genocide? they only interfere when there is profit to be made.
Profit is a great motivator.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#332 Jan 17, 2013
Ethio wrote:
Africa could have more oil than the middle east. New descoveries are still being made. This is one of the reasons why arab terrorists are trying to chimp out in Africa
Instead of coming to chat on Topix why not go explain to your fellow Africans on how they can benefit from this oil money.

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#333 Jan 17, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Now! The USA govt has been corporate-ruled for a long time.
But this is all a distraction from the evils of Islam.
Didn't you declare yourself apostate and say that Islam was an evil force? Yes you did...
What happened... they threaten you so you had to change your tune?
US Corporate imperialism doesnt give a damn about religion or Islam, infact they're in love and in bed with it when it suits their needs.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#334 Jan 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of coming to chat on Topix why not go explain to your fellow Africans on how they can benefit from this oil money.
ARABS AND WHITE PEOPLE AND ASIANS WANT TO COLONISE AFRICA INDIRECTLY BECAUSE AFRICA IS A RICH CONTINENT WITH OIL URANIUM MINERALS..........
ARABS HAVE ANOTHER PLAN TO ARABISE AFRICA
AFRICA STAND UP AND WAKE UP !!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#335 Jan 17, 2013
Jahx wrote:
Never a whitey intervention benefited Africa. This time is not different. This is just a electoral work from Hollande. Naive n!gg e r...
Well good tell the French that, I dont think Whites should be helping Blacks either. We agree on that.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#336 Jan 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of coming to chat on Topix why not go explain to your fellow Africans on how they can benefit from this oil money.
I hear ya, and not be duped out of their own riches.
We know the US is in Africa now at its highest level of intervention. Obama is one warmongering Prez, but we keep hearing how weak he is making the US for not being a hawk. Confuses me since he is killing folks with drones and just extending the Us militarily?

The troops are already spread so thin, but we know the oil companies here, and their lobby do not want the Chinese to be the only beneficiaries. And surely the colonial mindset will come in and rob the Africans yet again, under the guise of peacekeeping missions.

Location hidden

#337 Jan 17, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
ARABS AND WHITE PEOPLE AND ASIANS WANT TO COLONISE AFRICA INDIRECTLY BECAUSE AFRICA IS A RICH CONTINENT WITH OIL URANIUM MINERALS..........
ARABS HAVE ANOTHER PLAN TO ARABISE AFRICA
AFRICA STAND UP AND WAKE UP !!
Yes Arabs are the worst of all three thanks to their sick religion.

Location hidden

#338 Jan 17, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya, and not be duped out of their own riches.
We know the US is in Africa now at its highest level of intervention. Obama is one warmongering Prez, but we keep hearing how weak he is making the US for not being a hawk. Confuses me since he is killing folks with drones and just extending the Us militarily?
The troops are already spread so thin, but we know the oil companies here, and their lobby do not want the Chinese to be the only beneficiaries. And surely the colonial mindset will come in and rob the Africans yet again, under the guise of peacekeeping missions.
Yeah if Obama was really for Africans then he would see to it that their oil contracts made sure that they got what they deserved. The people both African and Black Americans need to wake up to what Obama really is.
For the SLEEPING Ones

Clinton, MS

#339 Jan 17, 2013
Operation Mockingbird

Quote:
In 1948, Frank Wisner was appointed director of the Office of Special Projects (OSP). Soon afterwards OSP was renamed the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC). This became the covert action branch of the Central Intelligence Agency. Wisner was told to create an organization that concentrated on "propaganda, economic warfare; preventive direct action, including sabotage, anti-sabotage, demolition and evacuation measures; subversion against hostile states, including assistance to underground resistance groups, and support of indigenous anti-Communist elements in threatened countries of the free world."

Read more @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mock...
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#340 Jan 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
What are you doing in an african thread if you don't wanna some good news coming out of africa?

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

United States

#341 Jan 17, 2013
Some of you are so brainwashed it's hilarious! Cnn and fox news hate rhetoric on full display here!
Lazy Americans

Pearl, MS

#342 Jan 17, 2013
Operation CHAOS

Quote:
Operation CHAOS or Operation MHCHAOS was the code name for a domestic espionage project conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency. A department within the CIA was established in 1967 on orders from President of the United States Lyndon B. Johnson and later expanded under President Richard Nixon. The operation was launched under Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) Richard Helms, by chief of counter-intelligence, James Jesus Angleton, and headed by Richard Ober. The program's goal was to unmask possible foreign influences on the student antiwar movement.[1][2] The "MH" designation is to signify the program had a worldwide area of operations.

Read more @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_CHAO...
Out of CHAOS comes ORDER

Pearl, MS

#343 Jan 17, 2013
There are no more excuses for NOT knowing truth,..
Your Face In My Toilet

Sheffield, UK

#344 Jan 17, 2013
Ethio wrote:
America gets most of its oil from Africa.
America gets most of its oil from America. America will be completely self-sufficient in natural resources within the next ten years.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

United States

#345 Jan 17, 2013
Where did you read America gets most of the oil from America?

Level 8

Paris France

#346 Jan 17, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
I like this commentator saying that France and the US are playing tag team in Africa. What would Martin Luther King think about this warmongering going on?
http://www.blackagendareport.com/content/fran...
Ma'am,

there are 2 big flaws in this analysis :

1) the USA have blocked all efforts to free Northern Mali and there is no support for the French intervention by the Department of State and Pentagon so far

2) Mr Glen Ford is talking about "Tuaregs" who have been wiped off by Islamists before last Summer.
Invaders are marginally Malian Tuaregs but mostly Libyans.

Finally i am always surprised to see an AA supporting the oppression of Black Malians by white so-called "Tuaregs" who were traditionally responsible for enslaving Sub Saharan Blacks ; invaders who are/were maiming/starving Black people in Gao, Timbuktu, Kidal etc.
Mr Ford should have a look on these videos (re Youtube, Dailymotion).

What is his proposal to free Northern Mali ? His paper is void of any alternative solution to free these Black (mostly) populations from the invaders.
When you reject a solution okay if you have sound reasons ; but Mr Ford should make public his own solutions and how they can be implemented quickly. Here he only seems to endorse the oppression of Blacks in Northern Mali without offering anything to deal with the problem. It doesn't seem very logical.

a whiteboi
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#347 Jan 17, 2013
KushTheKid wrote:
<quoted text>
US Corporate imperialism doesnt give a damn about religion or Islam, infact they're in love and in bed with it when it suits their needs.
In bed with the devil, we could say.

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#348 Jan 18, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON't trust white people
I don't trust Muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,312
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 min RFD 122,698
School to Prison 3 min black does crack 35
Post links to white people doing dumb stuff here 6 min Aragon Guildentstern 6
USA had its chance to be at the Top, now its Ti... 8 min bob 23
post links of negroes chimping over dumb shyt here 11 min black does crack 12
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 15 min Responsibility 140
Choking Sheboon @ Mall Food Court. 17 min black does crack 33
Biracial IS NOT black 22 min I Mixed Cocoa l 328
white people are closet racists!! 1 hr Cayla N 33
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Ben YISRAEL 112,437
More from around the web