France Military has landed in Mali!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#309 Jan 16, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Those not appearing to be extremists are still enablers big-time. The entire Malian population has been bending over for Islam for far too long.
I guess them asking France for help is taking a big step in the right direction.

Level 8

Paris France

#310 Jan 16, 2013
Alpha wrote:
Barros,
If you read Robert Paxton's books you'll change your mind... French is the only country in Europe who went even further than the Nuremberg laws, by their OWN will. Germans did not ask them jack !!! And more wonderful the Germans officers got really angry against the French when they say the inhuman conditions in Drancy's concentration camp , which was under France controls. Now we know that the KKK members may not wear white outfits like few years ago but they're still there and they hate us all : AAs, Jews, Latinos, Asians etc. I agree they would act the same...
Sir,

i've read Paxton years ago ; he put the emphasis on the Vichy regime that was then poorly presented. There are many other books and studies since though the main lines of his book are still widely accepted as valid.
The Vichy regime has been condemned by French themselves.
It's not correct to say that the "French state of Vichy" was the only one with antisemitic statutes : Hungary, Italy, Slovakia had and they were not imposed by the Nazis.

i would also not compare the camp of Drancy with any extermination camp in Germany. The "compassion" of German nazi officers has its tight limits don't you think ?

You also need to consider that over 3/4 of French Jewish people were saved by ... French people.

i do not mean French whites are pure and perfect : far from it. Besides the Algerian dirty war, we had a list of African victims in the former French colonial empire re André Gide's novel on the Congo-Océan railway, a terrible true story.
That being said, the French troops are for the moment the only ones that were in the Mali ready to stop and invasion of Bamako.
Even if French people and other guys are exposed as hostages.

a whiteboi
Alpha

North Miami Beach, FL

#311 Jan 16, 2013
Sir,

Unfortunately Drancy was not the only concentration camp in France and people died in those camps , see Paxton and Marrus in "Vichy France and the Jews".

In this same book you have many testimonies of german Jews . The most shocking ? When some of them fled back to the Germans because of te French's treatments.

French protected the French Jews ( this is the generic argument given by French historians) but how many foreign Jews have been delivered to the Nazis. Sir I also recommend you to watch the documentary " le chagrin et la pitie" banned in France from 1969 ( release year) to 1981.

This book reveals shocking aspects of the German occupation and French collaboration. I was really upset by the truth express by the French resistants and by an ex-member of la division Charlemagne. Sir , French surpassed the Nuremberg laws ( see Paxton & Marrus) and willingly delivered the foreign Jews ( vel d'hiv and others) to the Germans with the help of the French Police and gendaremes. French police in Paris collaborated with the Nazis until 1944. De gaulle in order to avoid a civil war ( at least 40000 executions after 1944 , known as epuration) closed the eyes and all of them were " DES resistants" which is totally false.

They just adapted their clock, the best example is Maurice Papon who killed many Jews but was decorated as a resistant later. Or Francois Mitterand himself former petainiste who became resistant after.

Sir, I know too much about France's history. There was a big movement of anti semitism in France during the 30's , with a enormity like un " minister de la race" created by the racist Giraudoux. When the war broken out, French accused the Jews for being responsible of their fate ( prime minister was Jew, like mandel and mendes France). So Jews suffered a lot with all the anti Semites like Darquier etc. Anyway I really encourage to read Paxton & Marrus common book ( with documents showing that Vichy went further than the Nazis regarding Jews persecution...)

Bonne soiree
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#312 Jan 16, 2013
Alpha wrote:
Sir,
Unfortunately Drancy was not the only concentration camp in France and people died in those camps , see Paxton and Marrus in "Vichy France and the Jews".
In this same book you have many testimonies of german Jews . The most shocking ? When some of them fled back to the Germans because of te French's treatments.
French protected the French Jews ( this is the generic argument given by French historians) but how many foreign Jews have been delivered to the Nazis. Sir I also recommend you to watch the documentary " le chagrin et la pitie" banned in France from 1969 ( release year) to 1981.
This book reveals shocking aspects of the German occupation and French collaboration. I was really upset by the truth express by the French resistants and by an ex-member of la division Charlemagne. Sir , French surpassed the Nuremberg laws ( see Paxton & Marrus) and willingly delivered the foreign Jews ( vel d'hiv and others) to the Germans with the help of the French Police and gendaremes. French police in Paris collaborated with the Nazis until 1944. De gaulle in order to avoid a civil war ( at least 40000 executions after 1944 , known as epuration) closed the eyes and all of them were " DES resistants" which is totally false.
They just adapted their clock, the best example is Maurice Papon who killed many Jews but was decorated as a resistant later. Or Francois Mitterand himself former petainiste who became resistant after.
Sir, I know too much about France's history. There was a big movement of anti semitism in France during the 30's , with a enormity like un " minister de la race" created by the racist Giraudoux. When the war broken out, French accused the Jews for being responsible of their fate ( prime minister was Jew, like mandel and mendes France). So Jews suffered a lot with all the anti Semites like Darquier etc. Anyway I really encourage to read Paxton & Marrus common book ( with documents showing that Vichy went further than the Nazis regarding Jews persecution...)
Bonne soiree
Attai himself manifests this ugly French antisemitism with his intolerable anti-Israel attitude and dismissal of the freedom or fate of Jews generally.

But it is not just a French thing. There are plenty of vicious antisemities among both white and black Yanks as well, e.g., Louis B.“Calypso Gene” Farraklown.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#313 Jan 16, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Some pedophile cult leader tricked YOU!
You're not a Hebrew!
I knew you would concentrate on that part of his post.

Ben Yisrael made a lot of valid points about Africom. It is nothing but a neocolonialist ploy to keep the flow of natural resources going and keep the Chinese at bay and possibly fight each or on African soil and kill millions of innocent people in the process. The US has proven time and time again that it does not care about Africans even with a president of African descend at the helm. Africom was created by Jews. Obama is nothing but a tool, stooge and puppet of the Jews.

Africans responded with a huge no to Africom. Liberia is the only country that offered itself as a base for Jewish establishment Africom. Liberia is a true uncle tom country in every sense, that is why that filth of a country should be annexed because it is the weak link and gateway to Africa's desecration and destruction http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/1552/t/5...
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#314 Jan 16, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't understand about these statements is that Africa has already been colonized! Corporations based in USA, France, UK, Germany, etc., already control Africa's resources.
I think Africom is there to fight Muz.
They don't control all of Africa's natural resources, just a small percentage of them, that is why many African countries are trading with China, and India (the East), and there are threats of nationalizations of mines that are owned by whites in South Africa and several other African countries.

The west wants everything, they are not content with the $500 trillion plus they siphoned out of Africa, they want more. They want to rob Africans more and throw us a bone in the form of measly western AID which is next to nothing compared to the AID Israel receives.

Let me give you and example, I know you have a feeble brain. What the west is doing is stealing $1 trillion and giving back $1 billion. Then spew "we are helping those backward people but they don't want to help themselves" rhetoric on western media.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#315 Jan 16, 2013
Please read this http://www.oilempire.us/africa.html it's about Jewish establishment Africom
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#316 Jan 16, 2013
Africa sold them as slaves. All of this while white americans portray Africans as backward people while molesting Africans and stealing billions, billions that should and rightfully be made by people of African descend (diaspora Africans). But no they (African diasporans) would rather call us backward, mud hat dweller, slave trader, booty scratcher, primitive savage (All names that i have been called by black americans and no other races). Whites are laughing at all of this and making billions exploiting Africa (billions that should at least go to people of African descend) while the american negro who thinks he is better than everybody else continues to point fingers denouncing Africans as a disgrace, an embarrassment, claiming they have absolutely nothing to do with the primitive savages. Sitting there laughing at Africans, with no job but at least he/she is better than primitive Africans, seeking employment from the white person who made his fortune in Africa.
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#317 Jan 16, 2013
[first part of prior post]There is one thing that I have learnt about black americans, and that is they are more ignorant about Africa than any other people. Some are still whinning about slavery they never went through. Making unfounded claims that all African tribes the whole of -- Africa sold them as slaves...
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#318 Jan 16, 2013
America gets most of its oil from Africa.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#319 Jan 16, 2013
I like this commentator saying that France and the US are playing tag team in Africa. What would Martin Luther King think about this warmongering going on?

http://www.blackagendareport.com/content/fran...

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#320 Jan 17, 2013
Never a whitey intervention benefited Africa. This time is not different. This is just a electoral work from Hollande. Naive n!gg e r...
Alpha

North Miami Beach, FL

#321 Jan 17, 2013
Ethio bravo !!! I can give you that many AAs are ignorant and I am an AA myself. They haven't read a book and our African brothers are not the culprits who sold slaves to the slave traders , it's more complicated !
Alpha

North Miami Beach, FL

#322 Jan 17, 2013
Those who have read a book know the people who organized this international slave trade with family links in Europe , Africa, the west indies
, brazil , south America and North America. They financed it, planned it and made billions out of it. We know who they are, the documents are still there. In Rhode Island, in racist South (during secession wars they fought against the north), in Brazil, in Curaçao, in Jamaica they were also there, like they was in Africa (Cabo verde).

Location hidden

#323 Jan 17, 2013
Ethio wrote:
America gets most of its oil from Africa.
This isn't true and we get most our oil from the middle east.
Segregation

Glenside, PA

#324 Jan 17, 2013
Whites: Intervention | Non-White: Invasion
Coonta Kentaye

United States

#325 Jan 17, 2013
French are there to butt-fuhk the natives
Ethio

Ashburn, VA

#326 Jan 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't true and we get most our oil from the middle east.
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandi...
http://www.boston.com/news/specials/oil_in_af...
Warrior from Kush

Birmingham, UK

#327 Jan 17, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
These people are basicly black arabs.
They are descendent of Arabs.... Thats why they are muslim and have a similar culture.
They do not descend from Arabs you retard.
Warrior from Kush

Birmingham, UK

#328 Jan 17, 2013
The west are the real terrorists. Let's be clear. Where was Western "help" during the Rwanada genocide? they only interfere when there is profit to be made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,263,225
uSA, Africans and other Non-whites are pleased ... 1 min stinkwhite convict 6
Whiteys A N G R Y when Indian leaders dont spea... 1 min T BOS 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 min African AE 122,542
Scientist Say Black People Are Special : No Cav... (Jul '11) 1 min African AE 55
Why are most white people racist? 1 min TranshumanX 2,112
Africans did not sell their own 1 min selina london 64
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 1 min LMFBOSH 249
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 1 min TranshumanX 5,626
Are white people aware of white privilege? 1 min PolakPotrafi 137
More from around the web