Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree America need to stay out but I believe America may still be involved behind the scenes. This country knows that black americans are sensitive to this country killing off minorities and many blacks would be up in arms if America attacked a black african nation.
you give black people to much credit, doesnt matter if Obama is the president. America doesnt care about black people dying in America let alone in Africa. the Clinton administration let the Rwandan genocide happen besides America no longer invade a country it just let in the drones.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Lightning wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are Tuaregs, who are fighting for independence before theyre movement was hijacked by extremism. They are indigenous to northern Mali you ignorant piece of shit.
Most here agreed that the extremists in Mali are Arabs but it doesn't even matter because all Muslims are extremists animals in one way or another.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Lightning wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are Tuaregs, who are fighting for independence before theyre movement was hijacked by extremism. They are indigenous to northern Mali you ignorant piece of shit.
yes and no.

Tuaregs are a tiny part of the Northern Mali population and their movement MLNA was quickly defeated by the Islamist invaders. They have been chased away back in Algeria by AQMI, Ansar Dine and MUJAO.

The 3 others, the winners, have nothing to do with a mythical Tuareg Azawad that has no political or economical relevance, being a cultural identity spread on several Sahelian countries.
They all say they want to spread all over West Africa and for the moment continue their nasty trafficking of drugs and all.

That was the initial big mistake to credit Tuaregs when in fact the others were the n°1. And these guys are often complete strangers to Northern Mali.

a whiteboi
Alpha

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ok so in human history French are the only one who defeat their enemies ( BTW many atrocities have been committed against the civilians : rapes , executions, tortures etc) and accept the conditions of the defeated.

French army is a joke to all true warriors , ask to the Germans, Brits, Yankees etc. French are cowards who gave in the Jews ( men, women, children, old) to the Nazis. That stench , shame is linked to you for eternity !

Better go to war with the UK, or even the Germans at least they have b@lls. French army can only kill civilians like in Algeria or the rebels in Noumea (1988). Laches que vous etes !
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE JUST A FAKE SOFT JEW.
GO BACK TO KHAZARIA WITH YOUR PEOPLE
BLACK FORUM FOR BLACK PEOPLE
GO TO KhAZARIA FORUM hhhhhhhhhh
I'm not a Jew at all, you moron. You have no idea what is my ethnicity.

The Jews of whom you speak are not Khazarim. This is easy to prove. DNA for one thing. Also the fact that most Khazarim were taken as slaves by Eastern Europeans when Khazaria fell, and they were converted to Christianity. Most of the Khazaria population had been Muslim in any case, not Jewish. It was the elites who were the Jewish converts.

For your attempts at culture genocide, you will pay, boy.

On any forum, your racism is unacceptable and will be jammed up as well as reported to the appropriate “agencies”. Don't hide your bullshit behind black people, you stinking bigoted sleazeball.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Alpha wrote:
Ok so in human history French are the only one who defeat their enemies ( BTW many atrocities have been committed against the civilians : rapes , executions, tortures etc) and accept the conditions of the defeated.
French army is a joke to all true warriors , ask to the Germans, Brits, Yankees etc. French are cowards who gave in the Jews ( men, women, children, old) to the Nazis. That stench , shame is linked to you for eternity !
Better go to war with the UK, or even the Germans at least they have b@lls. French army can only kill civilians like in Algeria or the rebels in Noumea (1988). Laches que vous etes !
You know nothing of France, either, boy.

You've not heard of the French Resistance? And the list of wars France has won is very long.

Your chauvinism is misguided, boy. You wish to align yourself with whomever won the last war?

What a pathetic sociopathic twerp you are.
Harvey

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Time to throw down on them camel d*ck suckers!!!
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Most here agreed that the extremists in Mali are Arabs but it doesn't even matter because all Muslims are extremists animals in one way or another.
Those not appearing to be extremists are still enablers big-time. The entire Malian population has been bending over for Islam for far too long.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Alpha wrote:
Algerian war ???? Are you serious ???? French are weak fighters when it comes to fight true armies, Germans raped them in WWII and Vietnamese beat the hell out of them at Dien Bien Phu.
If the French paratroopers had controlled the Algerian fighters, why de Gaulle negotiated their independence so easily ? french lost too much young men and the French generals in Algeria wanted to invade France and take the power, they avoided at the last minute a civil war in the motherland. French lost the Algerian war: Algerians wanted their independence and they got it !
Do you really wish to discuss Vietnam, Yank? LOL!!! Remember in the film “A Fish Called Wanda”? LOL... VIETNAM!!!!! HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

The French had the sense not to pursue an endless cause against guerrilla patriots. Algeria, same thing.

USA is more stupid, but to you that is virtuous, because the Yanks don't give up, they just go on pointlessly killing people even when it is futile and hopeless.

You fucking idiot.
Alpha

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Barrios,

French resistance existed as a group when Hitler attacked Staline, then the French communists started to fight the germans in their country. So French resistance appeared 1943 and Germans kicked their weak butt in 1940. Three f...ing years before they start doing something. You should read Robert Paxton and watch Marcel ophuls, French resistance is a big myth. Many of them were fighters of the last hours. La milice in France fought the allies at Omaha beach. My f...ing surprise is that French were among the winners in 1945....it is a miracle of De Gaulle and at least 2/3 of their liberation armies were Africans ( subsaharans and north Africans) and there was concentration camps in France. French police, and gendarmes hunted down the resistants for their German masters. Have a look at Robert Paxton' books and Marcel Ophuls " le chagrin et la pitie". Some French were worst than the Nazis according to the resistants interviewed by Ophuls. A nation of cowards !!!
Alpha

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Barros,
I'm an AA so I don't give a flying f.ck is uncle sam's butt was kicked in Vietnam. In fact they deserved it and I say well done to my Vietnamese brothers and f.ck imperialism !!!
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

dkanela wrote:
Barros hates Muslims I don't know why, but that's ok, I'm sure there isn't one Muslim who cares including me!! Ignorance is contagious! The truth is the cure, knowledge is power!
That's not accurate. I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam.

Islam is an evil cult, inevitably repressive and expansionist, and has wrought 14 centuries of mayhem and outrage upon many countries. It is an ongoing threat to the peace and freedom of the world.

Islam is even more pernicious and insidious than Nazism or Stalinism, bad as they were.

Muslims don't care what I think? LOL... Muslims don't know what I do, however... HAAAAAAAAAAa!

DEATH to ISLAM!
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Alpha wrote:
Barros,
I'm an AA so I don't give a flying f.ck is uncle sam's butt was kicked in Vietnam. In fact they deserved it and I say well done to my Vietnamese brothers and f.ck imperialism !!!
ok... yep.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Alpha wrote:
Barrios,
French resistance existed as a group when Hitler attacked Staline, then the French communists started to fight the germans in their country. So French resistance appeared 1943 and Germans kicked their weak butt in 1940. Three f...ing years before they start doing something. You should read Robert Paxton and watch Marcel ophuls, French resistance is a big myth. Many of them were fighters of the last hours. La milice in France fought the allies at Omaha beach. My f...ing surprise is that French were among the winners in 1945....it is a miracle of De Gaulle and at least 2/3 of their liberation armies were Africans ( subsaharans and north Africans) and there was concentration camps in France. French police, and gendarmes hunted down the resistants for their German masters. Have a look at Robert Paxton' books and Marcel Ophuls " le chagrin et la pitie". Some French were worst than the Nazis according to the resistants interviewed by Ophuls. A nation of cowards !!!
You are describing any of the nations overrun by the Nazis. There were collaborators, the Police left in power were sellouts, and so on.

The fascist element in France (led by Petain) of course bent over for the Nazis. There are lots of Yanks, mostly white, who would do the same...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

AFRICOM is the real reason look it up the EUROPEANS bought slaves from the muslams in west africa now they have a problem! hey they wan the LAND for they dying economy ! ROB the Africans to pay they bill to the Asians! re COLONIZE africa but this time they there to stay for ever!! AFRICOM got africa in middle like a VAGINA , the europeans coming to kill the africans off an the U,S,A in on the kill to thats why Oboma in to easy the PAIN, black order killing of his -so-called on! the world will set Back! watch the Africans be eaten alive
Alpha

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Barros,

If you read Robert Paxton's books you'll change your mind... French is the only country in Europe who went even further than the Nuremberg laws, by their OWN will. Germans did not ask them jack !!! And more wonderful the Germans officers got really angry against the French when they say the inhuman conditions in Drancy's concentration camp , which was under France controls. Now we know that the KKK members may not wear white outfits like few years ago but they're still there and they hate us all : AAs, Jews, Latinos, Asians etc. I agree they would act the same...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

all the european Nations in with AFRICOM they want africa to be the new WHITE LAND!! they plain is to kill all the africans off in 50 years, they want africa to be the new European land! they got plans to rename it! after the africans been cut down to 2% they africans Have no unite the whites are counting on that to their advantage! this is the FINIAL SOLUTION being put on the Africans, they fixing to go extinct Us HEBREW IS THE ONLY salvation for africa!! WE got a plan for the white man he cant TRICK a Hebrew! all other peoples can be tricked by whites but the HEBREWS, they CANT trick the hebrews we are they DOOM. so learn the ways of the Hebrews, you will be safe an only then!
Alpha

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Africom had only goal : colonize Africa for US imperialistic interests. The more painfull ? Obama supports this evil act, and many AAs or Africans in the mainland are still blind about Obama 's real agenda. US sent soldiers in Somalia few years ago, why ignoring Mali ?

Obama is a son of Africa but he doesn't work for the benefits of the motherland. He is an agent of Uncle Sam's imperialism like dumb f.ck Bush !
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
all the european Nations in with AFRICOM they want africa to be the new WHITE LAND!! they plain is to kill all the africans off in 50 years, they want africa to be the new European land! they got plans to rename it! after the africans been cut down to 2% they africans Have no unite the whites are counting on that to their advantage! this is the FINIAL SOLUTION being put on the Africans, they fixing to go extinct Us HEBREW IS THE ONLY salvation for africa!! WE got a plan for the white man he cant TRICK a Hebrew! all other peoples can be tricked by whites but the HEBREWS, they CANT trick the hebrews we are they DOOM. so learn the ways of the Hebrews, you will be safe an only then!
Some pedophile cult leader tricked YOU!

You're not a Hebrew!
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Alpha wrote:
Africom had only goal : colonize Africa for US imperialistic interests. The more painfull ? Obama supports this evil act, and many AAs or Africans in the mainland are still blind about Obama 's real agenda. US sent soldiers in Somalia few years ago, why ignoring Mali ?
Obama is a son of Africa but he doesn't work for the benefits of the motherland. He is an agent of Uncle Sam's imperialism like dumb f.ck Bush !
What I don't understand about these statements is that Africa has already been colonized! Corporations based in USA, France, UK, Germany, etc., already control Africa's resources.

I think Africom is there to fight Muz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

456 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 min Gmoney AKA Big G 23,898
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Frank 1,080,318
twitter is not racist, blacks are just stupid 3 min TheOriginalDoby 16
I love white men! Deal with it! 3 min You Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad 22
Why do black people commit SO MUCH crime? (Oct '11) 5 min Big poppa 750
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 7 min Big Knob 54
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 7 min BM Moving ON 51
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 8 min Jim 119,452
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 9 min Gargantos 77,732
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 18 min its_me 453
•••
•••