France Military has landed in Mali!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 11, 2013
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/11/world/afric...

They are there to "stabilize" Mali from Islamic extremist.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2013
France is always bored..

But at least its for a good cause unlike what happened to Libya.

Location hidden

#3 Jan 11, 2013
big mike M wrote:
France is always bored..
But at least its for a good cause unlike what happened to Libya.
I hate Muslims but I don't see why foreign countries need to get involve. They should have just armed the people and gave them time to get rid of the Arabs.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I hate Muslims but I don't see why foreign countries need to get involve. They should have just armed the people and gave them time to get rid of the Arabs.
From my understandings Mali has a VERY weak military and I don't think their battle skills are good. So I think its good that France is getting involved...I'll be a lot more quicker.

Also the people who are controlling Northern Mali are not Arabs but the Taureq people who've lived there for a long time but now want their independence.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Taureq people were the same people who fought for Gaddafi.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 11, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
From my understandings Mali has a VERY weak military and I don't think their battle skills are good. So I think its good that France is getting involved...I'll be a lot more quicker.
Also the people who are controlling Northern Mali are not Arabs but the Taureq people who've lived there for a long time but now want their independence.
Yeah I knew they were Taureg people who practice Islam. But let's be real if a white country perform a genocide on any black groups then blacks all around the world could get mad and rebel against white establishments.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 11, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Taureq people were the same people who fought for Gaddafi.
have also been noticing this and I wonder if there is a connection considering I believe France were the first to get involved with taking out Gaddafi also.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 11, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
I'm surprised someone else other than Americans went into Mali. I'm sick of seeing American troops fight everyone's battles. These extremists are going everywhere! They need to be annihilated. Did you hear Afghan's leader told Obama he wants money and our troops to stay? No, train your people to stand on their own and let my family come home.
I agree America need to stay out but I believe America may still be involved behind the scenes. This country knows that black americans are sensitive to this country killing off minorities and many blacks would be up in arms if America attacked a black african nation.
Water Buffalo Wings

Brandon, MS

#10 Jan 11, 2013
(RT News) "Russia Today"
Published: 24 December, 2012, 20:29

title: "US deploying troops to 35 African countries"

Quote:
Soldiers based out of Fort Riley, KansasÂ’ 2nd Brigade, 1st Infantry Division will begin training in "March 2013" in order to prepare for a project that "will send troops" to "as many as" 35 "African nations", the "Associated Press" reports."

Read more @: http://rt.com/usa/news/us-deploying-troops-or...
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#11 Jan 11, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
I'm surprised someone else other than Americans went into Mali. I'm sick of seeing American troops fight everyone's battles. These extremists are going everywhere! They need to be annihilated. Did you hear Afghan's leader told Obama he wants money and our troops to stay? No, train your people to stand on their own and let my family come home.
American troops do not fight ''everyone's battles'', the US only fights for its interests in the modern age.

The Afghan leader is a western puppet, he's saying what the west wants to hear, he's not representing the Afghan people. Afghanistan clearly do not want NATO forces in their country let alone more of them hence the prolonged war which is seeing many instances of ''inside attacks''.

Remember the USA invaded Afghanistan.

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Jan 11, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I knew they were Taureg people who practice Islam. But let's be real if a white country perform a genocide on any black groups then blacks all around the world could get mad and rebel against white establishments.
Are you trying to say France may cause genocide on Mali? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Water Buffalo Wings

Brandon, MS

#13 Jan 11, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text> have also been noticing this and I wonder if there is a connection considering I believe France were the first to get involved with taking out Gaddafi also.
Gold Standard,...

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Jan 11, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text> have also been noticing this and I wonder if there is a connection considering I believe France were the first to get involved with taking out Gaddafi also.
France still controls its former African colonies. WIth Gaddifi out of the picture, I now think France controls Libya behind closed doors.
Water Buffalo Wings

Brandon, MS

#15 Jan 11, 2013
You'll never get TRUTH from the "American Media Industrial Complex" which is a weapon of the "American Military Industrial Complex". I don't have to mention who owns and controls "American corporate news",.. we all see "them",... don't we?
Water Buffalo Wings

Brandon, MS

#17 Jan 11, 2013
When you watch "American corporate news",... you'll notice,..only a certain "race" of people get the first and last say on certain issues. Why is that?

Location hidden

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Water Buffalo Wings wrote:
(RT News) "Russia Today"
Published: 24 December, 2012, 20:29
title: "US deploying troops to 35 African countries"
Quote:
Soldiers based out of Fort Riley, KansasÂ’ 2nd Brigade, 1st Infantry Division will begin training in "March 2013" in order to prepare for a project that "will send troops" to "as many as" 35 "African nations", the "Associated Press" reports."
Read more @: http://rt.com/usa/news/us-deploying-troops-or...
I have heard about Africom which is where America will invade Africa.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 11, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say France may cause genocide on Mali? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes that could very well be their goal. When they pick certain African countries to "help" and not others I can't help but think that they have other motives.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 11, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
France still controls its former African colonies. WIth Gaddifi out of the picture, I now think France controls Libya behind closed doors.
So do I. And of course America is in on it too!

Location hidden

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Water Buffalo Wings wrote:
You'll never get TRUTH from the "American Media Industrial Complex" which is a weapon of the "American Military Industrial Complex". I don't have to mention who owns and controls "American corporate news",.. we all see "them",... don't we?
I agree the media loves to lie and manipulate to people because they know mst Americans will not ask questions.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#22 Jan 11, 2013
Funny how we're supposed to fix the problems muslims are causing around the world, yet we can't even fix our own Islamic problem in Europe without being called a ''racist'' or ''Islamophobe''.

It's ALMOST like the US of A when they were fighting in Asia to solve the communist problem, yet they couldn't stop commie infiltration at home.

What a F'd up world we live in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 2 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
If I could go back in time, I would.... 8 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
Cornrowed coon gets 45 years for ventilating bu... 15 min To the crooked he... 13
Dan Snow: I love Mick 17 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 20 min Yep 62
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 39 min Mick 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min bob53 1,567,013
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 53 min Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web