Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#30 Nov 18, 2013
Most old black men die alone because all of their lives they have been selfish, self-centered using players always trying to get over on someone.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#31 Nov 18, 2013
Any topics generated by Sadbuttrue should be totally ignored.
KingsloveQueens

Walnut Creek, CA

#32 Nov 18, 2013
Sadbuttrue will diffently die alone and the whole world will be happy because of it also (=
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#34 Nov 18, 2013
MrLomba-MACEO wrote:
I believe that when members of one sex view members of of the opposite sex from across racial lines, the standard of attractiveness becomes blurred and confused. Many black men see white women for their hair, eyes, and complexion, and white men see thick lips, and freakier sex. This is your typical ugly irbw.
MACEO

You seem to carry the "Slave Mentality" and I don't see this in all Black men but you have it!

All Black men like you see White women as angelic and stunning while White men see Black women with thick lips, an Ass and freakish Sex?

Ive never dated a White man who treated me that way or even close. Most of the sub human treats that Black men tried to bring my way I turned down, but I rarely experienced anything bad from White males. I also find them to be more Mature, More Men (maybe from having Fathers) they know their roles as men while your a Baby Boy whining still trying to find your way as a 60 year old man!
That's shameful! Your Lost and void of what to do from "No Father, No Mentors, No guidance and you don't have a clue!

Capree is right as well as many of the BWE sites. Black women need to run from Black men and date/marry out! Most of the disrespectful behaviors come from damaged beyond repair Black men like yourself!
MrLomba-MACEO wrote:
Hopefully, her daughter will not have to wear the ugly hair hat!
At the end of the day, if a white man has children with an ugly black chick, the children will probably look more attractive than if this ugly black woman had kids with an ugly black man. Pure white kids are usually ugly too. Irgo, we reduce the white race, and have fewer ugly people.
MACEO

You have a lot of self hatred for Black women even when their good looking! All Black men like you see White women as angelic and stunning while White men see Black women with thick lips, an Ass and freakish Sex?

Ive never dated a White man who treated me that way or even close. Most of the sub human treatment and get over mentality came from Black men, I turned all of them down!

I rarely experienced anything bad from White males. I also find them to be more Mature, More Men (maybe from having Fathers) they know their roles as men. I talked about that on my job with a white man today, I can't hold those conversations with Black men their "Too immature, too childish, too friggen immature!

I hate Black boys with a passion, I feel like I have to raise a man and don't have a man!

That's shameful! Your Lost and void of what to do from "No Father, No Mentors, No guidance and you don't have a clue!

Capree is right as well as many of the BWE sites. Black women need to run from Black men and date/marry out!

Most of the disrespectful behaviors come from damaged beyond repair Black men like yourself!

I told some folks this weekend, Black men like you feel that all Black women are ugly which is why I hear "nasty comments" from Black males all the time because "I'm an attractive woman" and their self esteems are so low they feel if they take me down with rude comments and nasty remarks that maybe Ill Lower my standards and give them a space in my life!

If a man or men have to take this tactic, I don't need them! I refuse to date or marry any Black men! I don't care if I'm not with a White or Black man I rather he be right man!

What is the sense of having a FOOL like you? You a waste of a woman's time no matter what color she is!

i don't let Peer pressure to get me to stick a bunch of SORRY ASS FOOLS LIKE YOUSELF! LMAO Fucc that BS, Ive seen plenty of Black women who defended Black men and every single one of them was taken ddown and destroyed by those black males like you did your White ex Wwife!

GOD said to stay away and don't marry a FOOL or SCOFFER and don't keep company with them!

YOUR A FOOL AND A SCOFFER MACEO
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#35 Nov 19, 2013
MrLomba--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the black women that I see with white men are butt ugly. I believe that when members of one sex view members of of the opposite sex from across racial lines, the standard of attractiveness becomes blurred and confused. Many black men see white women for their hair, eyes, and complexion, and white men see thick lips, and freakier sex. This is your typical ugly irbw.
MACEO

You seem envious of White males because you don't have the same choices. She's very pretty and what a wonderful and loving idea she presented for her "White man"?

I don't consider her ugly nor does she have a nasty attitude or vile personality but she did stop dating Black man because they didn't treat her with any respect!

Blogger making 300 sandwiches for ring gets book deal
Scott StumpTODAY contributor
Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:28 AM ET

http://www.today.com/books/blogger-making-300...

Damn she got a book deal out of making her white BF 300 sandwiches!
MrLomba--MACEO wrote:
Hopefully, her daughter will not have to wear the ugly hair hat!
At the end of the day, if a white man has children with an ugly black chick, the children will probably look more attractive than if this ugly black woman had kids with an ugly black man. Pure white kids are usually ugly too. Irgo, we reduce the white race, and have fewer ugly people.
MACEO

Why are you so hateful? Doesn't your co worker who looks like a younger version of your Mother wear a Hair Hat, she overweight, doesn't have a man?

So she's unworthy of being "Unloved because she looks like you and your Mother"?

Your Ex White wife was ugly as hell but you accepted, put on a pedestal some White man's reject but yet you feel that Black women who look like "You and your Mother doesn't deserve anything"?

How Interesting!

I'm not your Mammie and you have a Nasty, childish, Immature, insecure, Foolish behaviors and its hard dealing with a Immature Foolish man who not only can't grown up but doesn't know how!

Its not my Job to RAISE A MAN! I'm not taking any Black man let them put me in the role of man/woman of the house while they act "Childish, petty,immature, irresponsible and foolish" like you did to your white ex wife only to end up with nothing!

Your Sad and thank God I'm smart enough that when I see FOOLS like you I leave your Dumb Ass alone MACEO!

I don't let Foolish black men or Scoffers into my life! Ive seen men like you ruin women's lives and you step to the next person and laugh about it!

Not with me FOOL, I laugh at you MACEO!

Your a 60 year old fool! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#36 Nov 19, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
Any topics generated by Sadbuttrue should be totally ignored.
MACEO

You have 1,000 profiles and you talk to your profiles at 60 years old which is why you read what I post as well as others because they said what I say about black men and their actions is true!

Some people LOVE reading what I say but they don't like the delivery they say I'm harsh on you but it is very truthful!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#37 Nov 19, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
Sadbuttrue will diffently die alone and the whole world will be happy because of it also (=
MACEO

I have family and friends, "You don't"! lmao

You ruined your life!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#38 Nov 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
Most old black men die alone because all of their lives they have been selfish, self-centered using players always trying to get over on someone.
Capree

Yes, which is what I told MACEO that will happen to him. He's the old, Black man who was selfish, self centered Monster that ruined his Ex White wife's life as well as all he thinks about is "Himself".

He was so selfish and self centered he didn't want kids! LMAO So he doesn't have any kids that will help him and he has poor health! lmao

He's one of the Dumbest Men alive! lmao

Level 8

Location hidden

#39 Nov 19, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Yes, which is what I told MACEO that will happen to him. He's the old, Black man who was selfish, self centered Monster that ruined his Ex White wife's life as well as all he thinks about is "Himself".
He was so selfish and self centered he didn't want kids! LMAO So he doesn't have any kids that will help him and he has poor health! lmao
He's one of the Dumbest Men alive! lmao
Though there have always been a large segment of black men who whine up broke, old sick and dying alone because they only looked out for themselves, chased white women, never really worked, used black women and abandoned their own children, a few of these black men were always able to talk an older black woman of their age who have worked all her live, have a nice home, car etc. into taking them in housing, feeding and nursing their decrepit azzes because these black men knew some black women thought they had to have a black man even a part of one. Now more and more black women are choosing nonblack men as their soul and life mates or just simply choosing to enjoy their lives alone with family and friends. This leaves these self-serving old black men out in the cold.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#41 Nov 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Though there have always been a large segment of black men who whine up broke, old sick and dying alone because they only looked out for themselves, chased white women, never really worked, used black women and abandoned their own children, a few of these black men were always able to talk an older black woman of their age who have worked all her live, have a nice home, car etc. into taking them in housing, feeding and nursing their decrepit azzes because these black men knew some black women thought they had to have a black man even a part of one. Now more and more black women are choosing nonblack men as their soul and life mates or just simply choosing to enjoy their lives alone with family and friends. This leaves these self-serving old black men out in the cold.
wait'll you see THIS one which just happened in my city this week....tsk tsk tsk....real unreal. I knew it would only be a matter of before the next cropped up.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/man-20-arrested-...
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#44 Nov 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree

Each one teach one!

Ive only known 2 women who have done this and in each case, the Black women got so much "Grief" from their families that one asked him to leave. The other Black woman who was my GF's friend ended up just taking care of him as he had "Kidney problems" and he didn't tell her, she basically ended up taking care of him until he died and he left her with nothing!

Of course she was called a FOOL because he didn't love her, he just wanted a Caretaker. She found out when he died he had 4 kids by different women which she wasn't aware of but he knew they wouldn't do anything for him since he abandoned them as children.

The other Black women simply "Left her husband to die in a Nursing home, her family pressured her to get rid of him because he was also using her! He kept having affairs and while sick he fathered a child, so his wife said let your Ho take care of you! She wouldn't take care of him so he ended up dying in a Nursing home alone! lmao

Since so many Black women are passing the information down to each other about "Rewarding Fools" who support other races and won't do for their own race while hating on Black women. I see less and less Balck women doing this.

Matter of Fact, almost every black women that I know refuses to date/marry any Black men because they don't want to take care of them. In most cases, Black men don't leave you with anything for your time and these women now it!

Your Basically a Caretaker for an Old Black Selfish Self Centered man who shamed himself!

Seems to be a Black Women's Movement to not do anything for black men of this caliber, I hear so many Black women making these remarks as soon as two words "Black men" are mentioned.

They did that to themselves!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#45 Nov 21, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
wait'll you see THIS one which just happened in my city this week....tsk tsk tsk....real unreal. I knew it would only be a matter of before the next cropped up.
MACEO

You work in Ashburn, VA! lmao If you google your name you see Loser in Northern Virgina! lmao

How's Liz doing? Better without you? lmao!

Level 8

Location hidden

#46 Nov 21, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Many black men who race to get with white women, still have the nerve to think that WM/BW couples are an insult to black men and that black men have the right to jump them. Those hypocritical, double-standard black men are pathetic! I personally hope that the courts start charging black men who murder or harm such IR couples in anyway, with hate crimes and hand the harshest punishment for that crime! I hope he gets the death penalty.

Level 8

Location hidden

#47 Nov 21, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Each one teach one!
Ive only known 2 women who have done this and in each case, the Black women got so much "Grief" from their families that one asked him to leave. The other Black woman who was my GF's friend ended up just taking care of him as he had "Kidney problems" and he didn't tell her, she basically ended up taking care of him until he died and he left her with nothing!
Of course she was called a FOOL because he didn't love her, he just wanted a Caretaker. She found out when he died he had 4 kids by different women which she wasn't aware of but he knew they wouldn't do anything for him since he abandoned them as children.
The other Black women simply "Left her husband to die in a Nursing home, her family pressured her to get rid of him because he was also using her! He kept having affairs and while sick he fathered a child, so his wife said let your Ho take care of you! She wouldn't take care of him so he ended up dying in a Nursing home alone! lmao
Since so many Black women are passing the information down to each other about "Rewarding Fools" who support other races and won't do for their own race while hating on Black women. I see less and less Balck women doing this.
Matter of Fact, almost every black women that I know refuses to date/marry any Black men because they don't want to take care of them. In most cases, Black men don't leave you with anything for your time and these women now it!
Your Basically a Caretaker for an Old Black Selfish Self Centered man who shamed himself!
Seems to be a Black Women's Movement to not do anything for black men of this caliber, I hear so many Black women making these remarks as soon as two words "Black men" are mentioned.
They did that to themselves!
Exactly, black women have to let these black men sink or swim on their own.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#49 Nov 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Many black men who race to get with white women, still have the nerve to think that WM/BW couples are an insult to black men and that black men have the right to jump them. Those hypocritical, double-standard black men are pathetic! I personally hope that the courts start charging black men who murder or harm such IR couples in anyway, with hate crimes and hand the harshest punishment for that crime! I hope he gets the death penalty.
Yes it seems both non-black men and black women couples are having to walk on eggshells out there these days but hopefully this negative publicity won't slow down the growth of their relationships. Hope your day is a good one, aside from this news.
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Nov 21, 2013
Bitter pathetic azz Irbw still whinning about bm lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51 Nov 22, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it seems both non-black men and black women couples are having to walk on eggshells out there these days but hopefully this negative publicity won't slow down the growth of their relationships. Hope your day is a good one, aside from this news.
Yep, I hope it doesn't slow down nonblack men and black women relationship but that is obviously those types of black men's plans. It really makes me furious!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#52 Nov 23, 2013
MrLomba wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the black women that I see with white men are butt ugly. I believe that when members of one sex view members of of the opposite sex from across racial lines, the standard of attractiveness becomes blurred and confused. Many black men see white women for their hair, eyes, and complexion, and white men see thick lips, and freakier sex. T
MACEO

Your Azz Ugly you look like Cee Lo Green but actually he looks better than you!

http://streetz945.com/proof/wp-content/upload...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/5239 64278.jpg

http://livingthelifeofraleigh.files.wordpress...

LMAO

Your Ex White wife! lmmao

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/Caregivers.htm

Liz is ugly as hell! lmao!

Perfect Match! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#53 Nov 23, 2013
Soul Hunter wrote:
Bitter pathetic azz IrbM still whinning about bm lol.
MACEO

And you have 1,000 profiles and didnt' do schitt with your life! lmao

MACEO

Your Azz Ugly you look like Cee Lo Green but actually he looks better than you!

http://streetz945.com/proof/wp-content/upload...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/5239 64278.jpg

http://livingthelifeofraleigh.files.wordpress...

LMAO

Your Ex White wife! lmmao

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/Caregivers.htm

Liz is ugly as hell! lmao!

Perfect Match! lmao
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#54 Nov 23, 2013
It would be a whole lot better to be alone than have an obsessive, psychotic SOW like Sadbuttrue for a wife. She would drive anyone insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,216,966
Has anyone seen" To Catch a White man?" 8 min Sugar Ray Robinson 3
Afronazis support white supremacist "Aryan Inva... 9 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 815
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 9 min Madwhitewoman 123,686
Black Men think they own all Women of Color 10 min Sugar Ray Robinson 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Carly HI YAH 115,237
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 12 min freddie47 33,477
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 15 min SadButTrue 6,675
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 31 min YIM 138
Best cities for interracial dating? (Dec '07) 2 hr Ortega93 486
More from around the web