Why do black women falsely accuse bla...

Why do black women falsely accuse black men and white men

Posted in the African-American Forum

ONO
Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Black woman falsely accused father of rape; He's still serving ... rollingout.com/.../black-woman-falsely-a ... Aug 19, 2013 - Rolling Out – Black News, Celebrity Videos, Entertainment, Business & Politics.

Chaneya Kelly Falsely Accused Father, Daryl Kelly, Of Rape ... www.huffingtonpost.com/.../chaneya-kell ... Aug 19, 2013 - A New York woman says that 16 years ago, her mother pressured her to lie and say her ...

Virginia Woman Falsely Accuses Man Of Rape And Sends Him ... jonathanturley.org/.../virginia-woman-fal ... Aug 20, 2013 - 58 Responses to “Virginia Woman Falsely Accuses Man Of Rape And Sends Him Away For Four Years Before Recanting ...... Black 1, August 21, 2013 at 4:28 am.

Justice Is Fully Served! Woman Who Falsely Accused Brian ... madamenoire.com/.../justice-is-f ... by Brande Victorian Jun 17, 2013 - Woman Who Falsely Accused Brian Banks Of Rape Ordered To Repay $2.6 Million.

Woman who made a string of false rape allegations is jailed ... www.telegraph.co.uk ›...› Wales Jul 9, 2013 - Leanne Black, 32, who repeatedly claimed she had been attacked after rowing or breaking up with ... Cab driver falsely accused of rape saved by his phone app.

Leanne Black is finally jailed after FIVE false rape allegations ... www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Leanne-Black-fi ... Jul 9, 2013 - Leanne Black, 32, falsely accused five partners of ... A woman who made a string of false rape allegations against five men in eight years was behind bars last night.

Woman Who Falsely Accused Brian Banks of Rape Ordered to ... www.nbclosangeles.com/.../Wo ... by Jason Kandel -in 52 Google+ circles Jun 15, 2013 - A woman whose false claim of rape sent former prep football star Brian Banks to prison ...

Woman starts paying damages to man she falsely accused of ... fox13now.com/.../woman-starts-paying-d ... Aug 4, 2013 - By Sho Wills CNN (CNN)-- After 26 years, Tawana Brawley has finally begun paying ...

Long Beach School District Suing Woman Who Falsely ... madamenoire.com/.../woman-falsely-acc ... Apr 15, 2013 - A California woman who accused a high school football player of ... From Black Voices.

A Woman's False Accusation Pains Many Blacks - New York ... www.nytimes.com ›...› BLACK PEOPLE Nov 6, 1994 - As racial hoaxes go, the lies Susan Smith told in Union, S.C., about a bla
SarcasM ShawtY

Montgomery, AL

#2 Sep 19, 2013
who gives a fck about bw fcking over wm and other non bm? they should just leave bm the fck alone and go asbout their business.whf is wrong wit you?wm? worry about ya OWN BLACK azz,fool.who do bw torcher and hate more than anyone?

ONO
Level 1

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Seattle Girl Apologizes To The Cop Who Punched Her In The Mouth

http://newsone.com/562285/seattle-girl-apolog...

ONO
Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Sep 19, 2013
WTF is wrong with these black women, vandalized her car and set herself on fire?

Evidence: Louisiana woman set herself on fire - CNN iReport ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-862968 Oct 23, 2012 -... story in which a young black woman was set on fire and had her car spray- painted with racial slurs.... was attacked and set on fire Sunday, point to self- inflicted burns.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2013
Wow another thread about bw....boring!! This forum should be called the BWH forum black woman hating lol.

ONO
Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Sep 19, 2013
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Why Don't Black men Respect Black Women?- Topix www.topix.com/.../TIMU0TF1R2LR5AC ... Jun 21, 2012 - 20 posts - 4 authors I don't think most black women are worthy of respect. If black women behaved better ...

THE REASON MANY BLACK MEN DON'T GO TO COLLEGE - Topix www.topix.com/.../TBDR34JTD16CCVN ... Dec 5, 2010 - 20 posts - 4 authors the reason many black men don't go to college. Posted in the African-American Forum.

Black men don't have morals.-Topix www.topix.com/.../TKC09P9B85BL29A ... Apr 20, 2009 - 20 posts - 5 authors I don't f@ck with BM, they tend to p!ss me off 2 much...that's why I stopped dating them.

-Black Men, Don't Settle for any Black Woman-- Topix www.topix.com/.../TA76TQRL7TPGLB6 ... Mar 5, 2012 - 20 posts - 9 authors -Black Men, Don't Settle for any Black Woman-. Posted in the African-American Forum.

Bill Cosby Tells Don Lemon Black Men Need To Raise Their Kids, Has ... www.topix.com/.../TBOFSIVKOEI3GE2 ... 5 days ago - 20 posts - 4 authors Ive been saying this for DECADES; Black men don't do schitt for Black women and ...

BM said: White men get the Best Black women!- Topix www.topix.com/.../TVF5VAPDIO57TLR ... Aug 5, 2013 - 10 posts - 1 author Black men don't have standards when it comes to women they take anything their Lazy,...

THIS is why Black men don't protect Black women - Topix www.topix.com/.../TUS1I5KNCBM79B4 ... May 14, 2011 - 20 posts - 6 authors My thought for today: All I think about is the wonderful female singers with had or have ...

Black Men don't have what it takes?- Topix www.topix.com/.../T54UEEK1NNPVM7 ... Jul 30, 2012 - 20 posts - 4 authors Black men in general should be at the forefront of leading our black generatio
BIgKnob

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2013
ONO wrote:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Why Don't Black men Respect Black Women?- Topix www.topix.com/.../TIMU0TF1R2LR5AC ... Jun 21, 2012 - 20 posts - 4 authors I don't think most black women are worthy of respect. If black women behaved better ...
THE REASON MANY BLACK MEN DON'T GO TO COLLEGE - Topix www.topix.com/.../TBDR34JTD16CCVN ... Dec 5, 2010 - 20 posts - 4 authors the reason many black men don't go to college. Posted in the African-American Forum.
Black men don't have morals.-Topix www.topix.com/.../TKC09P9B85BL29A ... Apr 20, 2009 - 20 posts - 5 authors I don't f@ck with BM, they tend to p!ss me off 2 much...that's why I stopped dating them.
-Black Men, Don't Settle for any Black Woman-- Topix www.topix.com/.../TA76TQRL7TPGLB6 ... Mar 5, 2012 - 20 posts - 9 authors -Black Men, Don't Settle for any Black Woman-. Posted in the African-American Forum.
Bill Cosby Tells Don Lemon Black Men Need To Raise Their Kids, Has ... www.topix.com/.../TBOFSIVKOEI3GE2 ... 5 days ago - 20 posts - 4 authors Ive been saying this for DECADES; Black men don't do schitt for Black women and ...
BM said: White men get the Best Black women!- Topix www.topix.com/.../TVF5VAPDIO57TLR ... Aug 5, 2013 - 10 posts - 1 author Black men don't have standards when it comes to women they take anything their Lazy,...
THIS is why Black men don't protect Black women - Topix www.topix.com/.../TUS1I5KNCBM79B4 ... May 14, 2011 - 20 posts - 6 authors My thought for today: All I think about is the wonderful female singers with had or have ...
Black Men don't have what it takes?- Topix www.topix.com/.../T54UEEK1NNPVM7 ... Jul 30, 2012 - 20 posts - 4 authors Black men in general should be at the forefront of leading our black generatio
if thats thats what you think more power to you, do I care no,, will try to prove something no, will I tell the truth yes, to those bw who got it together kudos,, but to those who dont youre a problem, I dont reward bad behavior.......
BIgKnob

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Wow another thread about bw....boring!! This forum should be called the BWH forum black woman hating lol.
these devils are always busy. Over the years how many ww have falsely accused bm of rape and started race riots. Remember the scottsboro boys, willie mcgee in 1952, a ww in 1921 accused a bm of rape in tulsa ok and the us goverment bomed the black wall street, these ww wanyed them some negro, and when got caught, he raped me...amer history......
BIgKnob

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2013
Wanted some negro
when they got caught
Corection,
BIgKnob

United States

#11 Sep 19, 2013
For Just Cause wrote:
Don't forget the black queen of all lies Tawana Brawley who accused 6 white cops of raping her funky ass in upstate New York in 1987 & even had ole race baiter Al Sharpcoon foaming at the mouth in glee of retribution for evil raping Whiteys deeds until her BS story completely unraveled.
remember the scottsboro boys, willie mcgee, the race riot in tulsa OK, rosebud FL, many www have accused bm of rape over the years, like that central park jogger, whitey is evil, look at this shyt you pull on black sites, thats EVIL you devil.
BIgKnob

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2013
Its late, typo sorry...........many ww have accused

ONO
Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Sep 20, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>if thats thats what you think more power to you, do I care no,, will try to prove something no, will I tell the truth yes, to those bw who got it together kudos,, but to those who dont youre a problem, I dont reward bad behavior.......
The black man and black woman fought and died for 100 years to obtain the right to vote and civil rights.

Immediately after obtaining the vote and civil rights, the black woman turned her black arse to the black man and said kiss it. She joined forces with the same white woman that lynched bombed and terrorized the black community, told black men, "I don't need a man".

After the white woman used the dumb arse black woman to negate the black vote and negate the civil rights of black people, white women dumped black women.

it wasn't until 1978 that black women realize they had been used and created the black feminist movement. Too late, the black people lost everythinh.

To add insult to injury, the black woman blame the black man for destroying the black community when in fact, feminism destroyed the black community.

Even you discriminate against black women by declaring there are some good/bad black women. Who are you to make a unsubstantiated declaration as to who is good and who is bad.

History shows that black women joined with white women in 1968. Every black woman was tainted, not some but, every black woman recite the hypnotic creed, I am strong, I am intelligent, I am independent, I have high sekf esteem.

Now you can continue to pacify and enable black women to destroy black america but, your "some black women" ruse equates to "a little leaven leavens the whole loaf". In general terms, a partial wrong answer makes the entire answer wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 7 min MroH 5,680
George Zimmerman Says He's Homeless And Suffers... 11 min CEEK 20
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 11 min MroH 984
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 11 min Sports fan 47
News Why - Peanuts' Needed an African-American Chara... 12 min Jax 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Bluestater 1,263,793
Why do wm like flat butt,skinny thighs,big feet? 22 min MroH 3
Black dragged behind truck. 32 min Z-man Fan 34
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Curious Me 34,972
Why are most white people racist? 3 hr Mick 2,130