Africans Sold Blacks Into Slavery...

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1270 Mar 9, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No off topic as usual.
Justification for putting Africans in slavery was to have them baptized and they even sometimes did not do what they were engaged to do it.
We could have a list of people exterminated by white slavers like Amerindians etc.
Once again it was not what i was underlining : there are 3 types of slavery and this is historically proven that the racial type imposed by whites was (is) the worse.
i can understand that you don't like this truth just like me, i sure don't like it but it is the truth nevertheless.
And it's crying for justice up today and tomorrow.
a whiteboi
It's not off topic. You want to argue that the Islamic slave trade was somehow more humane. And I'm showing that the Islamists are more barbaric and cruel by nature as their Koran permits them all manner of evil against their fellow man which is why it's hard to believe their form of slavery was somehow milder or whatever.

And so I seriously doubt the western type was the worst. Slaves in the west were an economic commodity used mostly for labor which means they needed to be well taken care of, both physically and psychologically. Black slaves in the Arab world were mostly used for sex, the women as concubines and the man as eunuchs. Muslims would use children slaves for sex too. Did you know that?

And no, I'm not like you. You love this stuff. You come on here and claim your are white but you do everything to constantly incriminate and put down the White race. I don't believe you are white but if you are, the level of self hatred you show on here proves you are seriously mentally deranged.
Black Deal

United States

#1272 Mar 9, 2013
Islamic slave shit still going on

You mfs wake up
Stag_R_lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#1273 Mar 9, 2013
Who was Aaron?

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1274 Mar 9, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
Islamic slave shit still going on
You mfs wake up
It still can't be compared with Trans-Atlantic slavery. Go to sleep, hater.
Black Deal

United States

#1275 Mar 9, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>It still can't be compared with Trans-Atlantic slavery. Go to sleep, hater.
Africans still fighting them Islamic mfs now in 2013

Your 400 bs aint shit compared to over 1,300 years of slavery so STFU
Black Deal

United States

#1276 Mar 9, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>It still can't be compared with Trans-Atlantic slavery. Go to sleep, hater.
You AA mfs love them cave bitches over your own black females

Now go bitch to someone else that aint duped by white mfs like you AA is
Stag_R_lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#1277 Mar 9, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
It still can't be compared with Trans-Atlantic slavery. Go to sleep, hater.
Thank you. Virtually every group has an element whose selfish motives rise above fidelity to his or her own group. This business about Islam is a side issue; and, it's one they can't support. Trans Atlantic slavery, the greatest crime in human history can, by comparison, be supported,

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

United States

#1278 Mar 9, 2013
Although the Arab slave trade lasted longer, it didn't impact African Diaspora like the MAAFA.

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1279 Mar 9, 2013
dkanela wrote:
Although the Arab slave trade lasted longer, it didn't impact African Diaspora like the MAAFA.
No brother dkanela, its because the arabs do not give us freedom of speech.
You try going to an arab controlled governemnt and bring up your grievances lol See what happens. The average african is just dirt to not only arab leaders, but african leaders as well.

White people at least try to compensate and or sympathize with our plight but there is always ignorant brothers and sisters(A few like this are on this site)want more...more...more and cry racism when they don't get it.

Its pathetic.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1280 Mar 9, 2013
dkanela wrote:
You're completely right, pal.

Black Africans also imported slaves from Arab world. Mansa Musa brought thousands of them when he returned from his famous pilgrimage.
It was always a tickle trade, however it was recently maximized to fit in the western islamophobic propaganda.

Incredibly, some blacks still believe in white's biased tales for ignite hatred against our equals. These islamophobic negroes are not better than those Hutus who fell in the bulk of lies of the crackers with the old 'divide and conquer' aim. They are too dumb to think with their own heads.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#1282 Mar 10, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks claim to be above what????
Sir,

oh'really is the n°1 KKKluxer on Topix under his name and many others.

he is well known and nobody gives him much attention.

a whiteboi
sunshine

Elizabeth, NJ

#1285 Mar 10, 2013
holycrap wrote:
Jews have gone on since the Holocaust and established their own state. Jews have also amassed great wealth; lots of it never circulating out of the Jewish community. Comparing Africans and Jews is simply offensive....to the Jews.
The jews stole the wealth from the africans during and after slavery. I watched a documentary where when the white sheets was snatched off of the heads of the terrorists/kkk what appeared in front of them was a jew. They made a killing off of cotton and set up little banks and the rest is history.
Stag_R_lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#1287 Mar 10, 2013
They add insult to injury!
I continue, and continue and continue to point out that those who claim that Arabs, Muslims etc. enslaved Africans need only to provide concrete data to support their claims. Otherwise, we end up with wild, unfounded accusations. Thus far, those who continuously claim that Arabs enslaved Blacks argue by repetition, I suppose that by repeating their claims frequently, they think that Blacks are so stupid as to accept their spurious claims. Again I say that trans Atlantic enslavement of Black Africans is the greatest single crime in human history.
Prove me wrong!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1288 Mar 10, 2013
Being sold doesn't justify the cruelty they were subjected to.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#1289 Mar 10, 2013
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>The jews stole the wealth from the africans during and after slavery. I watched a documentary where when the white sheets was snatched off of the heads of the terrorists/kkk what appeared in front of them was a jew. They made a killing off of cotton and set up little banks and the rest is history.
First off, you can't steal from slaves. Second off, it doesn't too much matter how you acquire wealth; it matters more what you do with it after you get it. Jewish people did good for themselves. Get over it.
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#1290 Mar 10, 2013
Yeah. The jewish also made a killing in the south by holding what were deemed the best auctions for slaves. In fact, they had a monopoly on the slave auctions in Georgia. LOL. When you see some Hollywood production about slavery, you never see that part. Mmm...LOL. It's hilarious.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1291 Mar 10, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>

a whiteboi
A dreamer.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#1292 Mar 10, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Being sold doesn't justify the cruelty they were subjected to.
Maybe not but it sure doesn't excuse them from agreeing to slavery in the first place.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1293 Mar 10, 2013
oh_rea11y __-__ wrote:
<quoted text>If you hate being white so much, why do you advertise it in every post you make?
The only thing white on him is the soles of his feet. His tactic is weak, and transparent. But he's not smart enough to know that we know it.

The immaturity of a race that claims to be superior to us is laughable. After reading some of the crap on here and the childish behavior, the black man still has a long way to go to be superior to anyone. They are just too emotional, and self-centered to make such a claim.
Stag_R_lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#1294 Mar 11, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not but it sure doesn't excuse them from agreeing to slavery in the first place.
Here we go again. Blaming Blacks for slavery is analogous to blaming the Japanese for Hiroshima, blaming Jews for the Holocaust in Germany or blaming the Russians for Napoleon's invasion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Moses 44,854
Isis is by design supported by every super powe... 7 min Its bigger than TV 1
Are white people going extinct or is that just ... (Nov '11) 7 min Yayaloo 1,379
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min John Galt 1,383,255
You blacks NEED to get over slavery and SHUT UP! (Sep '08) 35 min Jaylen Porter 273
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 43 min yisarel 134,233
Two "Yoofs" steal students prom Tuxedo and othe... 1 hr Sir Jethro 7
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 1 hr 2 Dogs 69
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 2 hr enoch powell 51
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 6 hr nave 34
More from around the web