<quoted text>

arabs = white people
Sure they are. And blacks = monkeys.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1218 Feb 21, 2013
Arabs are Semites.
Semite people has Ethiopian origin and not Caucasoid origin.
Racist theories are debunked, there was never an Aryan race, you cumskinned swine demons!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1219 Feb 21, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Arabs are Semites.
Semite people has Ethiopian origin and not Caucasoid origin.
Racist theories are debunked, there was never an Aryan race, you cumskinned swine demons!
the recent arabs are caucasian from india pakistan turkey iran
the ancients arabs were kushites like ethiopians somalians

Level 6

Location hidden

#1220 Feb 21, 2013
dkanela wrote:
Barros
You're joking right? Here's some facts, the largest black population outside of Africa is on Brazil. So if what you're saying is true, why aren't that many African descent people in Asia? No one was more brutal than the Europeans, that fact is indisputable.
it's funny brazil never elected a black president or a president with african descent
black people in brazil still live in favellas

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#1221 Feb 21, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's funny brazil never elected a black president or a president with african descent
black people in brazil still live in favellas
Nothing "funny" in that Sir. A good friend of mine is a very dark-skinned Black Brazilian and he has taught me about the dominating hypocrisy of the so-called "mestizzo" society and the so-called color blind Brazil.
It goes not only for presidents but for people of the government, for CEO, for Catholic bishops, for Academics etc. Without being white or looking as white/pale as possible, not a chance.

The Imperial Brazil finally abolished slavery only in 1888 !
And the whites slave owners were so furious they suppressed the monarchy in 1889 as a retaliation. Few people are aware of this historical fact.

a whiteboi
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#1222 Feb 21, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing "funny" in that Sir. A good friend of mine is a very dark-skinned Black Brazilian and he has taught me about the dominating hypocrisy of the so-called "mestizzo" society and the so-called color blind Brazil.
It goes not only for presidents but for people of the government, for CEO, for Catholic bishops, for Academics etc. Without being white or looking as white/pale as possible, not a chance.
And the whites slave owners were so furious they suppressed the monarchy in 1889 as a retaliation. Few people are aware of this historical fact.
a whiteboi
you got the german elite in brazil, so its not a surprise

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1223 Feb 21, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
Why do you even bother to claim to be white? What is the point? Nobody believes it.
Oliver Obrien

UK

#1224 Feb 21, 2013
Well what can I say , there's still bits missing like for example no one has mentioned that black women were raped or taken and bread and the children (half african half white )were then brought up as Europians and taught Judaism as a religion often learning the trade of selling people (slavery / servants) once these people were of age they were brought back to Africa so that they could infiltrate the tribes ( hard to believe ? Why as we do it still to this day ) some of these people actually stayed within the tribes and were simulated within the group and even wore Trina markings but some actually did what there were trained to do . So when the question is put up did we sell our own well it depends on who you look at it . They were their own by blood but that's it . I mean if the English killed Germans in the Second World War I'm sure we can say that whites kill whites not British killed Germans . Other than that the crime wasn't the selling it was of the treatment that followed after . Can you all do me a favour and look at a talk that a man named willie lynch on the bank of the James river , it might give you a good idea to what I'm talking about . People could see there was war and dis trust within the country so what they did was capitalised on it by nurturing it and making it strong within the people . If you know that the war in Iraq is about oil and not freedom you know there's more to the slavery thing . First there was a strategic plan drawn up and then played out . Remember England and America rule the world and did so with an iron fist and were very smart with it too don't be nieve please or ignorant and just so you know incase you dont know my mother is from Jamaica and my father from Island . Also check the potato famin and what the English did to the Irish both white . Something tells me there's a group of people laughing at us with the full story and all they would say is "don't hate the Ayer hate the game" and that's exactly how they see it !
Neanderthal hater

Ashburn, VA

#1225 Feb 21, 2013
Neanderthals have exploited African's dislike of each other. Africa is still devided into 3 parts even to this day: North Africa, North East Africa and the rest of Africa.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1226 Feb 21, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
MESTIZOS ARE RACIST AND HYPOCRIT

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

United States

#1227 Feb 21, 2013
Most of these people have never stepped foot outside America, they have no serious opinions that matter
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#1236 Mar 9, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery:
Even in this modern world there are wars and rumors of war almost everywhere you go. There were wars in Europe in those days and there were wars in America. There were wars almost everywhere in the world. There were tribal wars in Africa too. The difference between the tribal wars in Africa and the wars in the outside world was that, in the outside world, the conquered were often butchered whereas the conquered in Africa (excluding Arabs/Muslims in the north) became part of the conqueror. In other words, while no enemy was left standing in the outside world, the conquered enemies were left to live and serve in Africa.
So it is true there were slaves in Africa in those days before the White man came. However, those slaves were not taken by force purposely to become slaves of another Kingdom or empire. They were just victims of tribal wars and it was better than what was happening in the outside world where no enemy was allowed to live.
Slavery has always existed in the world, sir. It's in the bible as well.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#1237 Mar 9, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery has always existed in the world, sir. It's in the bible as well.
Which has been manipulated.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#1238 Mar 9, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
All humans can make stupid error
Uh. An entire continent basically became slaves. That's more than a stupid error.

But lets face it, you are trying to spin things. Africans were already enduring slavery by Arabs. They knew full well what was going down. They were just too scary to do anything about it other than the go along to get along thing.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#1239 Mar 9, 2013
And yes blacks as a whole do look and sound stupid by claiming so much superiority when we've basically been nothing but the world's bitch.
Shaheed

Chattanooga, TN

#1240 Mar 9, 2013
Throughout history, especially during turbulent times, you had three kinds of people perpetrators, collaborators, and victims. Some African nations collaborated with Europeans in the procurement of other African people. Collaboration is nothing unique to African people because there were Jews in the Jewish Holocaust that collaborated with the Nazis. In fact, the Jewish council, during World War II, was responsible for rounding up other Jews to go into extermination camps. The Jewish Holocaust would have never been so destructive if Jews leadership never collaborated. The great 20th century Jewish philosopher, Hannah Arendt, said:“to a Jew this role of the Jewish leaders in the destruction of their own people is undoubtedly the darkest chapter of the whole dark story."
However, people make distinct between Jewish collaborators and Jewish victims. When it comes to African people, somehow Africans victims and collaborators are lumped together. This, I believe, is an attempt to blame the victims and excuse the European perpetrator. Furthermore, African selling Africans is a distortion of the facts. During this period, Africans did not define themselves as African but rather by regional names and ethnic names. African sold rival clans so it was more like an Ashanti sold a Fante. Most people sold into enslavement were prisoners of war.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#1241 Mar 9, 2013
KandaDogon wrote:
Fo all people who believe that West Africans sold their brothers and sisters please read here to see how it hapened:
http://www.africaw.com/africans-did-not-sell-...
Let's just face facts. Africans were just cowards back then. What happened was supposed to happen. "They" simply didn't have what it took and they lost it all as a result.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#1242 Mar 9, 2013
Jews have gone on since the Holocaust and established their own state. Jews have also amassed great wealth; lots of it never circulating out of the Jewish community. Comparing Africans and Jews is simply offensive....to the Jews.
Shaheed

Chattanooga, TN

#1244 Mar 9, 2013
holycrap wrote:
Jews have gone on since the Holocaust and established their own state. Jews have also amassed great wealth; lots of it never circulating out of the Jewish community. Comparing Africans and Jews is simply offensive....to the Jews.
For starters, only a reprobate would rank human suffering. The rest of what you wrote just reflects your ignorance.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#1245 Mar 9, 2013
Shaheed wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, only a reprobate would rank human suffering.
Well clearly you aren't a Dr nor have you ever needed care through emergency to make this statement.
Shaheed wrote:
<quoted text>

The rest of what you wrote just reflects your ignorance.
Which part? Jews enduring the holocaust, Jews having their own state or Jews having wealth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,522,942
I LOVE choco-bunnies 5 min Harrisson 25
News Black Atheists, Agnostics Are Appealing To Afri... (Nov '14) 8 min Savant 55
What African Americans really are 19 min The Power Of Mast... 28
Negro behavior in public places 21 min The Warden 22
WM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. Elli... (Jan '15) 22 min Harrisson 129
Black Women Are Finally Leaving Black Men - BWG... (Aug '16) 50 min Harrisson 20
Racists are not born, they're created 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 58
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr BWGTOW For Life 1,495
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 3 hr Harrisson 862
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 7 hr IT IS I 72
More from around the web