Comments
21 - 40 of 115 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2014

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: I don't want to associate with any black person who is not of American descent. I mean ancestors were here since slavery, because all the other ones are a bunch of backstabbing snakes.
Not really I' am not a Backstabbing Snake I' am Jamaican (Tribe of Benjamin) do have US Citizenship and wont disrespect African-Americans like others have on this Board: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F... Now Mary_M is Puerto Rican (Tribe of Ephraim) both Afro-Caribbean (Hispanic/Latino) and American due to Puerto Rico's Territorial Status under USA...Mary is the smartest one on here and makes a lot for sense she helped to to learn me to instead of getting back at my fellow Caribbeans, and some Africans for Blasting African-Americans to go back to what I wanted to do before and unite all Africans of every descent....Mary wants us to Unite and so do I and we wont get anywhere if we don't...I' am the only one that was defending African-American Women because they are always picked on by my own Caribbean People and Africans. Time to know that many of us Jamaican Me are Legitimately choosing you AA Women over our own now because many Jamaican Women Purposely Choose White Men and like to Cheat on good Jamaican Men like us...We just don't Marry AA Women in the open for everyone to know but we are doing it a lot...even African Men are doing it in secret they wont Publicly Marry AA Women because some of their own Forbid it due to the Stereotypes they believe from the Zionist Media...Unity conquers all!
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TruDu smdh, you seem confused about whether or not you want unity of all people from the disapora or that you want to hold African Americans superior to all other blacks. That is a prime example of the definition of racism but in this case this is beyond that because you seem to want to make African Americans superior to all other blacks from the same disapora your ancestors have gone through when you are black yourself. With that said, if you all really come from the same stem, then what makes African Americans so superior? Answer the question to yourself, huge advice. Either you want unity or you don't, but when you don't really have a leg to stand on, you are kind of contributing to blacks problems. It makes it easier for your conquerors (and we are your conquerors, lets not forget :) to further divide you. That is the only assistance you get from me.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WranglerJoey27 wrote:
TruDu smdh, you seem confused about whether or not you want unity of all people from the disapora or that you want to hold African Americans superior to all other blacks. That is a prime example of the definition of racism but in this case this is beyond that because you seem to want to make African Americans superior to all other blacks from the same disapora your ancestors have gone through when you are black yourself. With that said, if you all really come from the same stem, then what makes African Americans so superior? Answer the question to yourself, huge advice. Either you want unity or you don't, but when you don't really have a leg to stand on, you are kind of contributing to blacks problems. It makes it easier for your conquerors (and we are your conquerors, lets not forget :) to further divide you. That is the only assistance you get from me.
I' am trying to unite all Africans something your Alien kind is afraid of...Yes I was angry at Caribbeans and Africans for putting African-Americans at the bottom of the Barrel and many of my own Caribbeans try to put us Caribbeans as superior to Africans and African-Americans and you encouraged this with you Jamaican Sellout Wife JamaicanBarbie you need not rub it in my Face than most Jamaican Women Prefer White Men more than 10x over AA Women as most AA Women still prefer Black men. I need no assistance from you because my mind isn't as petty as your Racist Lame self!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: I don't want to associate with any black person who is not of American descent. I mean ancestors were here since slavery, because all the other ones are a bunch of backstabbing snakes.
You know what I' am starting to see your Point because my own Caribbeans Hate you AAs they call me a Traitor for exposing the Truth of them being Jealous of AA Women...My own Caribbean Peoples are calling you all Gorillas and they even took a shot at Trevyon Martin's Mother on one of the Pages on there. My own People are full of Hatred towards AA Women both Male and Female: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F... I can't support my own Caribbeans to Unite with AAs if they cannot learn to live with them so I will turn a 180 Degree Turn and only support AAs because they have been there for me and done well for themselves, and besides AA women treat me better and the Negative Stereotypes about them aren't True. I don't think we are ready to unite with AAs but I speak for myself and want unity for all Africans.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 19, 2013
 
Unity would be great especially for the descendants of slaves here in the western world.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 19, 2013
 
Unity would be great but it will never happen..and idgaf neither.Blks willvalways hate each other until they all die out
ashanti king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 19, 2013
 
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>Correction: I don't want to associate with any black person who is not of American descent. I mean ancestors were here since slavery, because all the other ones are a bunch of backstabbing snakes.
That's a shame, and u are definitely going to loose out meeting great people.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sounds great! Western blacks get along pretty well Haitians, Afro Americans and Afro Carribeans. But to me Africans are somewhat cautious and not as open with western blacks. Could it be the negative stereotypes from the media? Or are western blacks still upset because some Africans had a hand in the slave trade?

We need to accept each other and our differences. Use them to learn from one another not to down each other. Some of the Africans sold other tribes of Africans...soo what get over it. North Korea is at war with South Korea, Hitler killed whites whom did not have blond hair blue eyes and the Arabian countries are constantly killing each other. We are not in a physical war like a lot of other countries are today. WE all have a common enemy and the only thing they differentiate is skin color.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I' am starting to see your Point because my own Caribbeans Hate you AAs they call me a Traitor for exposing the Truth of them being Jealous of AA Women...My own Caribbean Peoples are calling you all Gorillas and they even took a shot at Trevyon Martin's Mother on one of the Pages on there. My own People are full of Hatred towards AA Women both Male and Female: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2F... I can't support my own Caribbeans to Unite with AAs if they cannot learn to live with them so I will turn a 180 Degree Turn and only support AAs because they have been there for me and done well for themselves, and besides AA women treat me better and the Negative Stereotypes about them aren't True. I don't think we are ready to unite with AAs but I speak for myself and want unity for all Africans.
Now "ForeignerlovesAmericans " is a Caribbean? Lol TruDru I thought you were pretending to be from an Asian country on the other thread under this username? What a fool you have been caught for the millionth time smh.

And you are forever posting links to that thread all over this forum. You do not want unity you want people to fight thats exactly why you post links to the thread all day long. No Caribbean, AA or any other race or nationality should take you seriously. One day you have a white great great grandfather, one day you have Cuban then Syrian then Indian heritage what a blasted clown smh

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 19, 2013
 
For Just Cause wrote:
The best thing about being White in America now is we don't have to lift one damn finger to destroy you feral blacks anymore, all we do now is sit back & watch you self dividing tarbabies go at each other for us, it's in your nature to destroy each faction of your combined race & if you silly negros actually think the Chicanos, Latinos & Hispanics are going to unite with you then you got marbles in your big black empty skulls.

That's funny because while you sit back not lifting your sunburnt fingers the Arabians are destroying your countries from the inside out planning jihad to all white nations. There was celebration in the middle east this past 9/11 as they destroy each faction of your combined race you silly cavebeast.
Boon

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What africa needs from AA is tech knowledge.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boon wrote:
What africa needs from AA is tech knowledge.
True Dat!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

For Just Cause wrote:
The best thing about being White in America now is we don't have to lift one damn finger to destroy you feral blacks anymore, all we do now is sit back & watch you self dividing tarbabies go at each other for us, it's in your nature to destroy each faction of your combined race & if you silly negros actually think the Chicanos, Latinos & Hispanics are going to unite with you then you got marbles in your big black empty skulls.
Why do these stupid evil Edomites always invade the pages with your Hatred? Get lost and never return for your existence has no meaning if you don't want unity! OP is asking for Unity and so should we all whether we disagree or agree, and we can also agree to disagree and still make ideas from all opinions. WE WILL UNITE ARE DIE DIVIDED AND WE WONT DIE!!

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Unity is not Dead only the People are Spiritually and Mentally Dead...or asleep and if you are asleep WAAAAKKKKE UP!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TruDru wrote:
Unity is not Dead only the People are Spiritually and Mentally Dead...or asleep and if you are asleep WAAAAKKKKE UP!
f*ck unity
madness is not good

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TruDru wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been you know me by Topix when you was talking negativity about AAs since the Beginning as I was the only Caribbean that defended them while you dehumanized them? JamaicanBarbie who threatened me in a Direct Message around the Time I started to Create the Thread, Brown Girl In the Ring my other Stalker Tropicalgyal and Keron S with many others started it and so did you you have yourselves to blame for that..If y'all wasn't so hateful to African-Americans and belittling them so much on the other Threads maybe the Revenge but Truthful Thread wouldn't have never existed...STOP BEING SO HATEFUL OF AFRICAN-AMERICANS BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR PEOPLE TOO. I agree I should have left the arguement with JamaicanBarbie and the African sisters she was siding with Blasting AAs, but she went too far!
I never knew you until you started that foolish thread, don't spin one on me on afoolish thread you started, and you have only yourslef the king of TROLLS to blame for that.
madness is not good

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 24, 2013
 
Boon wrote:
What africa needs from AA is tech knowledge.
most african countries are already tech ahead, so no they don't.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 24, 2013
 
TruDru wrote:
This Post includes also Asians and Indian Groups as well as their original ancestours came from Africa.
Gee, I thought everyone could trace their roots back to Africa???

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 29, 2013
 
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I thought everyone could trace their roots back to Africa???
Of course they can why would I think otherwise when I know that it is true?

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 21, 2013
 
@Tony touch. Pompous Mutated Uncle Tom y'all don't even love African-American Women anymore y'all too Damn Busy Milkin' Becky's Cow...Vanilla over Chocolate, Disrespecting your Women and Neglectful Dead Beat Fathers, Pants Sagging Sop....nobody likes y'all Apes! We Foreign Men love your women so do us a Favour lead the way to them or Rollover and get oudda the Way Mitch!

Most Foreign Men Prefer African-American Women and proud of it!: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCE2GHC99VQM6...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

402 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 2 min __jaz__ 78,842
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,084,621
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 5 min Righteous 9,541
The burden of dating a "Black Man" 5 min Aussie Bob 47
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 7 min Solarisman 133
Black Authority goes in on Tommy Sotomayor 13 min Lord Smoke 1
Whites Are A Race Of Demons 15 min Black Smoke 295
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 23 min CHAKA ZULU 186
E>Jaz And Good Company's Random Thoughts<3 (Nov '13) 36 min __jaz__ 4,773
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Carly HI YAH 2,900
Black Guy at an All White Party 4 hr paddyomalley 101
•••
•••