First Prev
of 37
Next Last

“The One You Love To Hate”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Dec 10, 2006
White people are always trying to downplay blacks signifigance throughout history. There were no "white" pharoahs in Egypt at any time in history.
whitey

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2006
We don't have to downplay anything. They have no significance relative to Jews, Asains, Caucasions. Read the Bell Curve for a little insight. Listen, I'm sorry you weren't born white but isn't resorting to Egyption pharoahs grasping at straws just a tad????? Who gives a rat's butt? What have you done for the planet lately?
BBS

Westland, MI

#14 Dec 13, 2006
BBS

Westland, MI

#15 Dec 14, 2006
White people don't like that..........BWAHAHAHAHA!
Valerie NM

Austin, TX

#16 Dec 14, 2006
BBS wrote:
http://users.sunbeach.net/jrmo ore/Black_Egyptians.html
http://www.geocities.com/wally_mo/people.html
^^^^^^^^^
The Ancient Egyptian Type in the Flesh
Again thank you for providing this link the information that it provided as well as the photos were magnificent.
Nefertiti

Belleville, NJ

#22 Jul 9, 2007
Excuse me whitey. In case you dont know Blacks have contributed evrything to this planet. We started this planet off. Just look at Ancient Egypt. WE DID THAT! So dont be mad, get glad and appreciate your forefathers and mothers.
frankCC

United States

#23 Jul 9, 2007
----------perhaps--the NAACP would also do well--- if it buried the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons type--- constant agendas-- to turn every black-white incident into 'whites at fault' race riots.----and can you –NAACP;--not abide a White Entertainment Network to compliment ---as it were ---your allowed Black Entertainment Network ? You see ? Some issues are one sided----on both sides.

c-19 francesco
Edgar

Berlin, Germany

#24 Jul 9, 2007
Let's just suppose for a minute that the Egyptians WERE black- I'm not saying that they were, but just for the sake of discussion. What the fcuk happened to black society after that? I mean if whites were the last race to come into existence, that's saying a lot, seeing as how they are the most advanced now- just look at africa. Survival of the fittest, I say. Slavery is no excuse for black weakness and incompetence. In the last 500 years, they have done NOTHING. NOTHING! Their inventions have been few and far between (which is why they are so celebrated when they DO happen), the crime, disease, murder, infant mortality, and overall failure rate for blacks all over the world is at an all time high. Blame the white man if you wish, but the blacks are doing nothing to advance their society or culture, except whining and taking credit for things that had nothing to do with them, and passing their failures off on to someone else. No wonder the Egyptians dont claim their "black" heritage. LOL...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#25 Jul 9, 2007
In all honesty, I really don't give a sh*t what color the Egyptians were, or Jesus for that matter. You can have 'em.

“White man Jesus (Devil) ”

Location hidden

#26 Jul 9, 2007
Edgar wrote:
Let's just suppose for a minute that the Egyptians WERE black- I'm not saying that they were, but just for the sake of discussion. What the fcuk happened to black society after that? I mean if whites were the last race to come into existence, that's saying a lot, seeing as how they are the most advanced now- just look at africa. Survival of the fittest, I say. Slavery is no excuse for black weakness and incompetence. In the last 500 years, they have done NOTHING. NOTHING! Their inventions have been few and far between (which is why they are so celebrated when they DO happen), the crime, disease, murder, infant mortality, and overall failure rate for blacks all over the world is at an all time high. Blame the white man if you wish, but the blacks are doing nothing to advance their society or culture, except whining and taking credit for things that had nothing to do with them, and passing their failures off on to someone else. No wonder the Egyptians dont claim their "black" heritage. LOL...
God, these white people get really upset when the truth comes out.

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

United States

#27 Jul 10, 2007
ubee wrote:
<quoted text>
God, these white people get really upset when the truth comes out.
As always. Concrete proof that whites are intimidated by Afrocentrism since it will expose the white lies white supremacy was founded on. No wonder why I don't waste my time posting links to my sources since white people will either A. Not click on the link for obvious reasons, or B. Simply outright deny it and call it BS. Either one they choose, they still are intimidated by truth Afrocentrismm reveals about us blacks. Be afraid whitey, be very afraid.

Mack the Great

United States

#29 Jul 10, 2007
Epiktedus wrote:
<quoted text>
His time is almost up! Time to make a covenant and build a nation once again!
And that'll be the day we rise up over white supremacy and establish our Zion that us blacks can live in paradise and perfect paradise.

Location hidden

#30 Jul 10, 2007
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
As always. Concrete proof that whites are intimidated by Afrocentrism since it will expose the white lies white supremacy was founded on. No wonder why I don't waste my time posting links to my sources since white people will either A. Not click on the link for obvious reasons, or B. Simply outright deny it and call it BS. Either one they choose, they still are intimidated by truth Afrocentrismm reveals about us blacks. Be afraid whitey, be very afraid.
You’re right that don’t want to know the truth, but keep on posting your links because I love reading the truth over and over again.

Mack the Great

United States

#31 Jul 10, 2007
ubee wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re right that don’t want to know the truth, but keep on posting your links because I love reading the truth over and over again.
Thanks bro Ubee. Heres some links to my sources that get my knowledge from.

GLOBAL AFRICAN PRESENCE
http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html
BLACK AFRICAN HISTORY
http://members.tripod.com/jrmoore1958/index.h...

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#32 Jul 10, 2007
me and the rest of my white subhuman demon brothers, were holding a think-tank ((in between blood orgies of death and satanism)),on how to keep the black man down, because thats where the money is at.
and we came to the conclusion that if black people did in fact design, over see ,and construct the pyramids, then they owe an apology and reparations to all the jewish slaves that made it possible.
so anyway , ill go back to my daily routine ,of killing puppies and stealing candy from black kids. and general disregard for all human life, in an attempt to maintain our white supremacy .
on a side not we did come to the conclusion ,that anytime we here the phrase "whitey" we will begin to burn stores and our neighborhoods to the ground, and beat up on the first black guy we see. after all if hes black, it must be his fault.
C-Bisquit

AOL

#34 Jul 14, 2007
White Egypt my a$$ lol.
&mo de=related&search=

Location hidden

#35 Jul 14, 2007
C-Bisquit wrote:
White Egypt my a$$ lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rKn4k389-nAXX&mode=relate d&search=
That’s a really good video
Kildo

United States

#36 Jul 14, 2007
Just an FYI in case you guys know nothing about world history, which none of you seem to, is that Egypt is currently an arab nation as is all of north africa basically. It's been that way since the muslims invaded and conquered all of north africa about 1200 years ago.

Sure there are plenty of black people there but it is a majority arab.

The ancient egyptians were similar to todays eritreans and ethiopians. Both of which look very white or arab compared to blacks from west africa.
C-Bisquit

AOL

#37 Jul 14, 2007
Kildo wrote:
Just an FYI in case you guys know nothing about world history, which none of you seem to, is that Egypt is currently an arab nation as is all of north africa basically. It's been that way since the muslims invaded and conquered all of north africa about 1200 years ago.
The ancient egyptians were similar to todays eritreans and ethiopians. Both of which look very white or arab compared to blacks from west africa.
We're not stupid you ret*rt, we know egypt is currently inhabited by arabs. Far as ethiopeans lookin white WTF are you blind? Though I already metnioned how you whites are claiming blacks in another thread, as your desperate atempt to belong when arabs were selling the blacks who inhabited current day sudan they were'nt white then were they?
Infact your people the greek refered to the EGyptians and ehtiopians as burnt faced. I dont know any white people with burnt faces.
Tell me if you see any white people in this video
&mo de=related&search

Location hidden

#38 Jul 14, 2007
Kildo wrote:
Is that so my wife is Ethiopian, but she is darker then most West Africans. You live in Alexandria so you should no that, since there is a huge Ethiopian/Eritrean population in the DC area.

You must remember god did not magically place West Africans in West Africa after the flood.

West Africans must have migrated from east Africa, since the oldest remains of the human civilizations are found there; also None of West Africans tribes are as old as the Egyptian civilization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,603,914
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 3 min bblight 188
Racism in America 3 min AmericanCreed 714
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 6 min Hmm the meanie 23
A good read for blk ppl... 8 min coretta 13
Why doesn't Coretta have a "kang" in her life? 10 min Ttt 18
The "mentally ill" anti-black North Africa post... 19 min Harrisson 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 38 min FireyFellow44 36
NFL ratings declining 59 min El Rey del Mundo 59
Their dirty laundry 1 hr Mr Lee 118