Black girl with a white womans facial features

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bryan

New York, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2008
What can possibly be her race? I've started into her eyes before, and they're not contact lenses, I can tell the difference. Her are all natural. Her hair is curly/kinky, her skin is the color of Gabrielle Union's... yet, she has a white womans face (narrow nose thats slightly upturned, big blue eyes, high cheek bones.
It's very confusing. Basically everyone stares at her when she comes into the grocery store I work in. No one understands this, could she have one white parent and took their facial features, and took her black parents complexion?
Someone please explain
Bryan

New York, NY

#2 Oct 3, 2008
Sorry about the typos, I typed really fast. I meant to say..

What can possibly be her race? I've stared into her eyes before, and they're not contact lenses, I can tell the difference. Hers are all natural. Her hair is curly/kinky, her skin is the color of Gabrielle Union's... yet, she has a white womans face (narrow nose thats slightly upturned, big blue eyes, high cheek bones)
It's very confusing. Basically everyone stares at her when she comes into the grocery store I work in. No one understands this, could she have one white parent and took their facial features, and took her black parents complexion?
Someone please explain
Bryan

New York, NY

#3 Oct 3, 2008
By the way, I'm Norwegian, and for the first time in America I've seen a black girl with natural light blue eyes and facial features like hers with brown skin color

it's very exotic and different, I couldn't post this on the regular forum so I decided to come to the African forum. are there many black girls with faces like that? I'm not being arrogant, I am sorry If I seem like I am

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Since: Oct 07

Georgia Peach

#4 Oct 3, 2008
She may just be black and have genes of her ancestors

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Slidell, LA

#5 Oct 3, 2008
Blue eyes are not a white feature, its a genetic mutation, they were ment to be brown.

Black Americans are mixed with a lot of euro blood

watch this vid
&fe ature=related

“TAM Were Some Real Black Men!”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 3, 2008
Well I know how she feels, though my skin is brown and so is my eyes, my facial feature are basically that of a Caucasian's. I get stared at by both black and whites at time and have been asked my race by whites.

“since every1 ignoring me”

Since: Feb 08

I AM GONE!!! BYE TOPIX!!!

#7 Oct 3, 2008
Seems like a Panimanian (Not sure if thats spelled right) chick to me. Ive seen a lot girls like that before calm down and get out more man, lol. Anyways yes its a lot of women like that no biggie.

“Love changes all things”

Since: Aug 08

chicago,il

#8 Oct 3, 2008
It's not odd for a black woman to not have black features, my grandfateher has light gray eye,s pale skin and features that are not black, his sister could have passed for a white woman with long silky hair pale skin and beautiful bgar eye's, now as far as the younger generation of my fanily i have two cousins who look white like my great aunt and three family members with beautiful eye coloring ,one blue, and one green and the other has gray eye's like my grandfather.

Level 1

Slidell, LA

#9 Oct 3, 2008
Freebird32 wrote:
Well I know how she feels, though my skin is brown and so is my eyes, my facial feature are basically that of a Caucasian's. I get stared at by both black and whites at time and have been asked my race by whites.
LIES!

“.:Breathe Easy:.”

Since: Oct 08

Vineland, NJ

#10 Oct 3, 2008
How deep someones skin color is is determined by only one base pair of genes and then "tweaked" by certain mutant alleles.

The main gene for eye color, OCA2, determines the shade. Is controls melinin (with input from other impact genes) and determines whether a eye is hazel or green or whatever. If there is a lack of influence from the impact genes, then this mutation (like Nomadic said) causes blue eyes.

Facial features are causes by a mirad of interacting genes.

Now, obviously how genes "choose" to come together or "behave" is more frequent in some ethnicities more than in others.

Dont forget about anomolies, people who just look out of the "ordinary" regardless of ethnicity-thats just their genes. And the fact that recessive genes can show up in any generation.

This girl may very well be half this and half that, all this, or part that and part this. Who knows? Unless u ask (which Im willing to bet it will annoy her).

Maybe try not to stare...in NY, you'll see lots of other things you deem "strange." Enjoy the diversity:)

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Marion, KS

#11 Oct 3, 2008
my features are mixed so you can see all kind of races lol.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Marion, KS

#12 Oct 3, 2008
Freebird32 wrote:
lmao!

Since: Sep 08

alabama

#13 Oct 3, 2008
Bryan wrote:
What can possibly be her race? I've started into her eyes before, and they're not contact lenses, I can tell the difference. Her are all natural. Her hair is curly/kinky, her skin is the color of Gabrielle Union's... yet, she has a white womans face (narrow nose thats slightly upturned, big blue eyes, high cheek bones.
Someone please explain
all yall wonts a lovelie face like mine im a beutiful whitw woman

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Norfolk, VA

#14 Oct 3, 2008
Nomadic wrote:
Blue eyes are not a white feature, its a genetic mutation, they were ment to be brown.
Black Americans are mixed with a lot of euro blood
watch this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CRcex9NEJZEXX&feature=rel ated
Wow.
It was especially profound watching Tom Joyner's reaction. You can see the depth of what he was experiencing in his eyes and facial expression.

Wow.

Level 1

Slidell, LA

#15 Oct 3, 2008
Miss Sha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
It was especially profound watching Tom Joyner's reaction. You can see the depth of what he was experiencing in his eyes and facial expression.
Wow.
Ive posted this vid a bunch od times to show poeple what we are but they never watch, The most so-called afroentric looking person, like don Cheadle, has a lot of euro blood. This is why i dont put Mixed black white poeple into a different group, they are basically the same with just more caucasain

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Norfolk, VA

#16 Oct 3, 2008
Nomadic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive posted this vid a bunch od times to show poeple what we are but they never watch, The most so-called afroentric looking person, like don Cheadle, has a lot of euro blood. This is why i dont put Mixed black white poeple into a different group, they are basically the same with just more caucasain
Yeah, that surprised me about Don Cheadle. Have you considered making a thread about the video?

Level 1

Slidell, LA

#17 Oct 3, 2008
Miss Sha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that surprised me about Don Cheadle. Have you considered making a thread about the video?
I did, no one watched it, I even put links in other threads to draw people in but it didnt work, timing is off I guess. I'll try it again just need to think of a catchy title

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18 Oct 3, 2008
Bryan

I hate to this this but your full of it and you wont fool me. What are white features? I have a small nose, lips, straight hair and yet iam 100 percent African. Secondly your a liar by stating your a Norwegian because if that was the case there is almost 18,000 somali's in the city of Oslo and you would have run into them and they all would have this so called white Facial features. Get this through ur brain, those features you are talking about are not yours and they didnt come from you.

“My birthday is February 24th!!”

Since: Sep 08

NYC Babii :D

#19 Oct 3, 2008
Black people are very diverse and we have all types of features. Based on her features [excluding the eye color for now], she is probably mixed with something. As for the blue eyes, genetics are very random and not much is known about it. Recessive genes skip generations and pop up randomly, which could be this woman's case.
Bryan

New York, NY

#20 Oct 3, 2008
Saylaci wrote:
Bryan
I hate to this this but your full of it and you wont fool me. What are white features? I have a small nose, lips, straight hair and yet iam 100 percent African. Secondly your a liar by stating your a Norwegian because if that was the case there is almost 18,000 somali's in the city of Oslo and you would have run into them and they all would have this so called white Facial features. Get this through ur brain, those features you are talking about are not yours and they didnt come from you.
I grew up in Argentina and both of my parents are Norwegian, I came to America when I was 13, and now I'm only 18 so I haven't seen many black women, to mean somalian women don't have white facial features they have middle eastern facial features and usually aren't as pretty as black american women to me (my taste), by the way.. I'm not into arguing, or proving that I'm a real norwegian guy, its really foolish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interracial film "Addicted"! SMDH! 5 min Redefined 42
Why Isn't FoxNew Covering the Global Citizens F... 5 min WyzeCracker 128
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min harmonious 1,115,030
Why Do BM Value Any Race of Woman Above BW? 7 min Dinie 199
Jewish women crazy for african american men 8 min Phoenix Ascended 171
White woman gets injured trying to take 2 black... 13 min Marcus Washington 13
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 13 min Insect Trust 25,892
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 1 hr Phoenix Ascended 278
Biracial people are in denial... 1 hr bMT 95
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 25,036
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 121,310

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE