black women age faster and die earlie...
Agim david

Lagos, Nigeria

#66 Jun 24, 2013
From all indications, it is believed and scientifically understood that the whites gets older and die faster than the blacks, with some reasons to back up this stand. Take a good look at Rihanna who at 20 was as if she was in her late 30s. The whites get fast older but the blacks die much faster.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#69 Mar 14, 2014
You must be a really pathethic with bytch to come up with this. Black people do not age faster than whites infact it has been scientifially proven. Ofcourse if you don't take care of yourself it don't matter what your race is you will look like sh!t but they do not age faster than white people. in fact its not just black its all non white people. Everybody knows this thats why they say black don't crack.You see white teenage girls that look like they are 40. Stop your nonsense your just a jealous white racist bytch.

Since: Dec 13

Corona, CA

#70 Mar 14, 2014
patricia wrote:
I've always known this to actually be true. Almost all cougars and milfs are white women. Black women also usually have weight problems which is another reason most of them look so old. Plus I was so shocked when I heard the singer Rihanna was only around 20 that woman looks about late 30's.
what ru talking I see more ww overweight plus at the age of 27 they like 40 and you dont talk on how old they look by 35 cuz they are confused by grandmas. I've seen more black grandmas looking better then a young ww. You heard this from a latino male.
jealousy

Southfield, MI

#71 Mar 27, 2014
Lol XD Jealousy is a disease. You are jealous we age the best, so now come to the internet to bitch about it XD okay, what ever floats your boat and helps you sleep better at night.

Guess who else ages better than you? ASIANS XD Can't wait for you to debunk that too XD And guess who has the most feminine bodies on average? Black women. Guess who has the best hair? ASIANS. Guess who is the most genetically diverse people in the world with over 33 skintones, and several diverse phenotypes according to today's researchers... Black woman :D XD

Oh but let's debunk all of these myths please so that you may sleep easy at night on your pillow of insecurity.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#72 Mar 28, 2014
darkcanday wrote:
It depends on you and your genes.Jasmine Guy is biracial and she looks awful now.
Yes she does!
Nameless 15

Lithonia, GA

#73 Aug 25, 2015
patricia wrote:
I've always known this to actually be true. Almost all cougars and milfs are white women. Black women also usually have weight problems which is another reason most of them look so old. Plus I was so shocked when I heard the singer Rihanna was only around 20 that woman looks about late 30's.
You're so jealous of black women, you can't stand it! you copy black women's features by getting lip and butt implants, you try to wear braids and twists, you tan, and you watch how black women dance and move. not only that, you are obsessed with black culture in general. you copy black women's slang and casual language. And you always have some off-color remark to say about black women's hair. You horrible looking women are jealous. Get off black women! Even the fat black women have better body shapes and smaller waistline than the fat white women.
Celia P

Lithonia, GA

#74 Aug 25, 2015
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
loooooooooool any proof? do you have scientific evidence. The fact that you guys feel you need to prove this, shows how untrue this is
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2010/11/11/whit...
^^^^ REAL SOURCE XD
He doesn't need proof because it's his "opinion".
Celia P

Lithonia, GA

#76 Aug 25, 2015
Perfesser Rastus wrote:
<quoted text>but take the wigs off and see the truth! Most white woman of 50 have hair.
All you can talk about is hair. You are either a nappyheaded black male or an old looking, jealous white women. you are jealous. you are threatened by black women. White women do not age well or look well unless they have cosmetic procedures . Stevie Wonder can see how jealous you are of black women. Black women are top. Black males and white females cannot keep a marriage with each other but black women can keep one with white men. You losers.
brownskin_beauty

Missouri City, TX

#77 Aug 25, 2015
I know a troll may have made this, but to my fellow black people let's just be glad that our melanin will be popping for years and be thankful that the sun will loves us forever. XOXO
Imgreat

Schenectady, NY

#78 Aug 25, 2015
jack sparrow wrote:
I am going to debunk this myth today, the truth is that white women age better than black women because white women are slim and have delicate appearance while most of white women are fat with chubby round faces which make them look twice their age I have seen black 12 years age girl with fully developed bodies and with hash faces look like 20 years women,the truth is black girls reach physical maturity quicker than white women; 8 years old black women start getting ass and tits while white girls get tits and ass much later and looks young for long.
http://www.nigeriashowbiz.com/2010/09/15/nige...
scientific research shows that black women reach menopause earlier than white women so they age quicker and die earlier than white women.life span for white is 76 years and for African women is 38 years
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/18146...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/48905...
so it is scientifically proved that white women age better than black women and live longer and healthier than black women.even older white women look sexy and called cougars and miltfs I never seen sexy old black women.
just look at the photo of this black girl she is 19 years old looks like a 30 years old women that how average black women looks like
http://www.lifeinbiglondon.com/2010/01/24/how...
Wrong, don't talk about facts when you have none to back your CLAIMS. Black people die quicker due to health problems like diabetes and other concerns due to poverty . Second all the causes of aging like cologne loss, wrinkling skin, and sun exposure make white women better victims. The fact is minorities age better period suck it up. Google the difference in skin and aging then come back. Not just skin but your facial structure matters as well.
fish

Los Angeles, CA

#79 Aug 25, 2015
Only pure black women age well
Big Knob

San Diego, CA

#80 Aug 25, 2015
Celia P wrote:
<quoted text>
All you can talk about is hair. You are either a nappyheaded black male or an old looking, jealous white women. you are jealous. you are threatened by black women. White women do not age well or look well unless they have cosmetic procedures . Stevie Wonder can see how jealous you are of black women. Black women are top. Black males and white females cannot keep a marriage with each other but black women can keep one with white men. You losers.
Diana Ross , Tonya Pickins, Garcelle Besuvasis, Stacy Dash, and Debra Dickerson would disagree with you and Erica Crippins and Nexanne Clack would tell you from their graves as well that they do to..........

Remember the Dorothy Dandridge syndrone!
Big Knob

San Diego, CA

#81 Aug 25, 2015
ohReally wrote:
<quoted text>
Now explain hair relaxers and SKIN BLEACH you sputtering ignoramus....
I will if you explain sun tans, lip injections, hip implants, and boob jobs..........i bet you wont or cant!
Big Knob

San Diego, CA

#82 Aug 25, 2015
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>what ru talking I see more ww overweight plus at the age of 27 they like 40 and you dont talk on how old they look by 35 cuz they are confused by grandmas. I've seen more black grandmas looking better then a young ww. You heard this from a latino male.
You've slipped into unconsciousness, havent you?

“IsIs Queen”

Since: Aug 15

Location hidden

#83 Aug 25, 2015
False. Its called melanin.
Imgreat

Schenectady, NY

#84 Aug 26, 2015
fish wrote:
Only pure black women age well
Lol
black

Aurora, CO

#85 Aug 26, 2015
only pure black women age better
Imgreat

Schenectady, NY

#87 Aug 26, 2015
black wrote:
only pure black women age better
You haven't studied much. Skin type and skin color varies in biracials. So you may have a biracial with thicker skin and or more melanin than have one who takes on more Caucasian skin and or color. The thicker skin in black people allows less sun through the skin causing less heat through and less damage to the individual. The melanin protects the skin from burning. Same in hispanics. That's why some some scar differently than others. Thicker skin will hold better with cologyn loss and natural protection will cause less wrinkles. Btw i use skin protection already so i dont suggest not wearing it. Lifestyle and eating habbits matter too. Anyway educate yourself on this subject. Google it!
buzz

Aurora, CO

#88 Aug 26, 2015
The racist trolls have arrived
Imgreat

Schenectady, NY

#89 Aug 26, 2015
buzz wrote:
The racist trolls have arrived
aww you're wrinkly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,709,635
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 14 min Micha Ben Israel 1,575
Taking massa anally 18 min Submissivedarkski... 4
Latinas smell nasty 19 min Submissivedarkski... 5
Latinas and White women are the Black man's wea... 51 min Whites are the best 1
A thick White woman is the Black man's weakness 52 min Whites are the best 1
White babies look like angels & Biracial ones ... 1 hr Whites are the best 1
Why are Negroes here in North America? 3 hr Lewis Williams 51
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 hr Savant 171
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 5 hr KIP 26