WE ARE THE ORiGINAL 144,000 CHOSEN

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Legend

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Every black person,even though he or she is born new,is simultaniously one of the 144,000 original Gods.
Only the personality is new.The spirit is old and eternal.

God knows all but has not experienced all.he/she uses the creation for purpouses of experiencing all that is known,including what is evil,hence 6000 years ago,a God by the name of Yahweh,called Yakub in other scripts was born here.60,000 volunteers called eloheem made non blacks(white people etc) in our image.
The Legend

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Sep 29, 2008
so now you know.

“I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE FIRST!”

Since: Apr 07

25,000 Gee

#3 Sep 29, 2008
It is written (Rev. 14:1) that 144,000 of us will accept and return to our God and people and the rest of my people will go down with the enemies of Allah. For this sad prophesy of the loss of my people I write what I am writing, hoping perhaps that you may be able to beat the old prophet’s predictions by making the truth so simple that a fool can understand it. You must be rightly civilized. You must go back to your own people and country, but not one of you can return with what you have. You must know that this is the time of our separation and the judgement of this world (the Caucasian race) that you and I have known. Therefore, Allah has said to me that the time is ripe for you and me to accept our own (the whole planet earth). What are you waiting for? The destruction? Come, let us reason together, but you cannot until you have a through knowledge of self. Who are you waiting for to teach you the knowledge of self? Surely not your slave-masters who blinded you to the knowledge. The white race’s civilization will never work for us.

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/black_...

25,000 Gee

#4 Sep 29, 2008
Do not think that the 144,000 prophesied of, are the only ones who will be saved. The 144,000 refers to the first converts -- "the first ripe fruits to God and His Messenger, the first ripe fruits of God and the Lamb."

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/fall_a...

25,000 Gee

#5 Sep 29, 2008
They had the name of their Father, not the beast's name (slavemasters), which was of no value. His name and works are to be destroyed from the earth. The beast's name was not a name of God or His attributes, but this the so-called Negroes don't know, but I am telling you now. All Muslims' names have a beautiful meaning and 99 of them are divine attributes. Remember my people Jones, Johnson, Smith, Hog, Bird, Fish, Bear, Woods and such names as Roundtree will not be accepted by your God and mine (Allah).

To make up that square (144,000), to be truthful with you, God has said to me that, He will not accept any white people in His Kingdom. The mark, according to the Holy Quran that will be in their foreheads will be from prostrating. The Muslims prostrate in their prayers on rough floors or rugs, which produces a mark on the forehead. Some of my followers have such sign now produced by the five prayers a day obligation. The righteous is always marked by his righteousness, as the wicked is marked by his or her wicked acts. They are actually marked by nature and are recognized by both parties.

The 144,000 were not afraid of the beast, as God is on their side and they put their trust in Him alone.

The LAMB'S (the Messenger) only weapon was the TRUTH (the sword that proceedeth out of his mouth) and it stands true that truth alone is sufficient to destroy FALSEHOOD, as light destroys darkness. The ninth verse of the same chapter (Rev. 14) warns us against worshipping the beast, his image or to receive his mark on our head or in our hand, and the small shall drink of the wrath of God poured without mixture and shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the Holy Angels and the LAMB (Apostle).

The so-called Negroes have great love for their slavemasters, their church, religion, color and works. This love must be lost or cast away to become one of the 144, 000. You, who believe literally in the physical resurrection of the dead, must remember the Book here teaches that the first righteous to be saved (the 144,000) is redeemed from among men (Rev. 14:4), not out of the grave. It is a sin that you are so blinded that you cannot see, nor will you accept plain TRUTH. Surely, there is a resurrection of the dead. It is one of the principles of Islam, but not the physically dead in the graveyards. It is the mentally dead, the ignorant, whom the devil's falsehood has killed, to the knowledge of truth, the DIVINE TRUTH which must be preached to them to awaken them into the knowledge of Him again. You and I Know that it can't refer to a physically dead person, because that one won't and can't rise again. What is left to rise from a body that has gone back to the earth, or up in smoke, or eaten by some wild beast or fish of the sea? People who died before the flood and after? Even Adam? They have nothing to rise from. Remember the old Testament (the Torah) doesn't teach of a resurrection of the dead, according to Job (chapter 7:9), "he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more." He must be right as we haven't seen one come up yet from the grave that was really dead. Surely, if it had meant a physical death God would have taught it to Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and all of the ancient prophets would have had a knowledge of it, even Job, but not so.

Write in and join on to the 144,000. Islam is your right religion, hurry, join your own before it is too late.

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/courier_arti...
ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD

Athens, GA

#6 Sep 30, 2008
The Legend wrote:
Every black person,even though he or she is born new,is simultaniously one of the 144,000 original Gods.
God knows all but has not experienced all.he/she uses the creation for purpouses of experiencing all that is known,including what is evil,hence 6000 years ago,a God by the name of Yahweh,called Yakub in other scripts was born here.60,000 volunteers called eloheem made non blacks(white people etc) in our image.
Say it.
Damien

Bronx, NY

#7 Sep 30, 2008
The Legend wrote:
wrong........wrong

“How are you?”

Since: Mar 07

Columbus Ohio

#8 Sep 30, 2008
The Legend wrote:
So now we are supposed to go back to polytheism? You should hook up with Mormon's have have a god-block party.

When it comes to the God of the Universe it's a lot like the Highlander movie: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

“GONE!”

Since: Dec 06

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Sep 30, 2008
The Legend wrote:
When I read Rev. 14:1 "And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads,"

It says nothing about nationality or skin color or race. How do you read blacks into this?
At the Book of Acts, it reads :"At this Peter opened his mouth and said:“For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him".

So if the God of the Bible is not partial, how is it that you can be? Being only flesh and blood...human.
Damien

Bronx, NY

#10 Sep 30, 2008
Allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read Rev. 14:1 "And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads,"
It says nothing about nationality or skin color or race. How do you read blacks into this?
At the Book of Acts, it reads :"At this Peter opened his mouth and said:“For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him".
So if the God of the Bible is not partial, how is it that you can be? Being only flesh and blood...human.
the bible does not take on race nor mention color. it only does in the nation of islam's bible. if the bible were to mention race then one can argue god prefers one over the other.

“GONE!”

Since: Dec 06

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Sep 30, 2008
Damien wrote:
<quoted text>the bible does not take on race nor mention color. it only does in the nation of islam's bible. if the bible were to mention race then one can argue god prefers one over the other.
Ok!
ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD

Athens, GA

#12 Sep 30, 2008
SEEMS LIKE OUR ANSCESTORS CRACKED THE GENETIC CODE BEFORE YOU GUYS

Among the different species of Apeman you have the black-haired Lar. This is where you get the word ‘lord,’ or master from. The Lares, plural for Lar, were recognized for their intelligence. These Lares were the head monkeys or spiritual monkeys, well known. This is where the word ‘monks’ comes from. Certain beings used the species known as the Baboon (part hyena, jackal and monkey) together with Orangutans for breeding. This resulted in your Behaymaw (called the beast of the field) type of carnivorous man called Mankind, one of the many species of Caucasians.

White people (sometimes also referred to as “Amorites”,“Hyksos”,“Canaanite s”,“Tamahu”, or “Mankind”) are said in one myth to have been originally created as a race of killers to serve black people as a slave army.

The Caucasian has not been chosen to lead the world. They lack true emotions in their creation. We never intended them to be peaceful. They were bred to be killers, with low reproduction levels and a short life span. What you call ''Negroe'' was to live 1,000 years each and the other humans 120 years. But the warrior seed of Caucasians only 60 years. They were only created to fight other invading races, to protect the God race(us). But they went insane, lost control when they were left unattended. They were never to taste blood. They did, and their true nature came out.… Because their reproduction levels were cut short, their sexual organs were made the smallest so that the female of their race will want to breed with ''Negroes'' to breed themselves out of existence after 6,000 years. It took 600 years to breed them, part man and part beast.
ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD

Athens, GA

#13 Sep 30, 2008
this video shaows certain people born with tails,why is that?

&fe ature=related
Attagirl

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2008
Lies, Lies, and more lies. I don't believe it because I know it's not true. Maybe if you had a genuine heart and a genuine desire to know the truth, you would be provided with the ability of interpretaion so that you can easily decipher what the bible is stating. This thread needs to die and everyone needs to stop trying to stake claim as the chosen ones. That was then and this is now. We are all in the same boat and all will face judgement. Who cares about color? All I care about is survival.
Attagirl

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2008
ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD wrote:
Among the different species of Apeman you have the black-haired Lar. This is where you get the word ‘lord,’ or master from. The Lares, plural for Lar, were recognized for their intelligence. These Lares were the head monkeys or spiritual monkeys, well known. This is where the word ‘monks’ comes from. Certain beings used the species known as the Baboon (part hyena, jackal and monkey) together with Orangutans for breeding. This resulted in your Behaymaw (called the beast of the field) type of carnivorous man called Mankind, one of the many species of Caucasians.
White people (sometimes also referred to as “Amorites”,“Hyksos”,“Canaanite s”,“Tamahu”, or “Mankind”) are said in one myth to have been originally created as a race of killers to serve black people as a slave army.
The Caucasian has not been chosen to lead the world. They lack true emotions in their creation. We never intended them to be peaceful. They were bred to be killers, with low reproduction levels and a short life span. What you call ''Negroe'' was to live 1,000 years each and the other humans 120 years. But the warrior seed of Caucasians only 60 years. They were only created to fight other invading races, to protect the God race(us). But they went insane, lost control when they were left unattended. They were never to taste blood. They did, and their true nature came out.… Because their reproduction levels were cut short, their sexual organs were made the smallest so that the female of their race will want to breed with ''Negroes'' to breed themselves out of existence after 6,000 years. It took 600 years to breed them, part man and part beast.
And you are completely, and utterly ridiculous.
ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD

Athens, GA

#16 Sep 30, 2008
true,all white people do and care is survival.this a trait you picked up in the cold hills of europe were your people had to be barbarians to survive the brutal conditions.you learned to rob,kill and pillage even family members of your own clan to survive.you see this in POLITRICKS today.Candidates from the same party cut each other throates in run off elections than choose that same partner as running mates(ala Obama/Biden''Biden said ''Obama was well spoken and clean cut for an african american'' before he bacemae Obama's new budy))its how you've survived and dominated the earth although only making up 8% of the earth's population.
Yes,youve done a great job at ''survivng'' at the blood of millions of native americans and africans(at least thats what your history books state).
Damien

Bronx, NY

#17 Sep 30, 2008
hey fucko, if whites were supposed to be slaved to you...why did you wind up in chains? dumbass, if your species knew anything about genetics you would figure out that your kind can catch a disease through a sneeze.

“Horaay for being different”

Since: Apr 08

Warsaw

#18 Sep 30, 2008
Another freakin religious freak.

You can't turn "Separation of church and state" tonight

That's our right to have
ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD

Athens, GA

#19 Sep 30, 2008
in the book of ISAIAH it says ''HE(God) made good and CREATED evil for HIS works''.Its starting to make sense now.
Damien

Bronx, NY

#20 Sep 30, 2008
in the book of ISAIAH it says ''HE(God) made good and CREATED evil for HIS works''.Its starting to make sense now.
what is making sense is that you are a drug addict. god did not create evil. evil came out of darkness(black)to set upon destruction. it does make sense. just look at the condition of africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min CodeTalker 1,643,002
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 min Porter 13
Is it ignorance and stupidity to say leave slav... 6 min Porter 12
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 9 min Diego Verdager 10,772
Russell Simons involved in Satanic Worship & Mo... 9 min Ugly monkeys 4
People who claim blks sold other blacks exposed... 10 min Porter 8
News Tiffany Haddish Makes History On a Saturday Nig... 11 min Kennyinbmore 19
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 1 hr SociopathMaceo 81
Why do black girls get with white guys? 2 hr SociopathMaceo 99
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 4 hr Harrisson 359
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Username Taken 842
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Nutz like TicTacs 1,591
More from around the web