blacks who wear black owned clothes and black owned shoes

Posted in the African-American Forum

black

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2013
Elelcy wrote:
O.K. Now that i got your attention let me rephrase it. WAAAAAY to many Black people have poor taste in dress styles. When are we gonna get SiCk of those repulsive a$$ air force ones? No wonder Black chicks are picky. They can't take you anywhere if you keep investing in teenager clothing. It's the same for Black woman too. There are these sneakers they wear. A nike and don't ask what kind. I think Air max. ARE we fY&*king clones. Why is everyone wearing the same S&^T? Roca wear, nikes, fitted hats. Those styles that P diddy and J are marketing is a SETUP for po po to pull ya Black A$$es over and DIS you. I don't wanna wear those cloths because no matter what you do, you look hood and hood means bum! loser, low life, cheap food, sugar drinks, drugs, chillin, no exposure etc. AS a teenager i was mislead by many who did'nt tell me i looked like an a$$ with cloths like that. I hang in white areas because at least they have more interesting ways to dress up. "If shanika get her a h&M blue jacket wit nikeys matching" den shaquana get her a red jacket wit nikeys matching, if rakim get air force ones fitted hat and matching jacket on and on and on. F^&k the hood cause you cannot use hood values anywhere but the hood.
a lot of the clothes and shoes African Americans wear
are made by other black people. blacks buying things
from other blacks is a good move. you're just another
idiot who wants to encourage your own people to not
buy and rely on each other. you want all black people to
support white industries and businesses and that will do
nothing but make whites even more richer.

the way African Americans always make sure other African Americans are wearing Jordan's or shoes owned by black industries, or only listen to hip hop, that's good. the only thing African Americans are lacking at is shopping at black owned grocery stores Or eating at black owned restaurants.
black

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2013
Elelcy wrote:
O.K. Now that i got your attention let me rephrase it. WAAAAAY to many Black people have poor taste in dress styles. When are we gonna get SiCk of those repulsive a$$ air force ones? No wonder Black chicks are picky. They can't take you anywhere if you keep investing in teenager clothing. It's the same for Black woman too. There are these sneakers they wear. A nike and don't ask what kind. I think Air max. ARE we fY&*king clones. Why is everyone wearing the same S&^T? Roca wear, nikes, fitted hats. Those styles that P diddy and J are marketing is a SETUP for po po to pull ya Black A$$es over and DIS you. I don't wanna wear those cloths because no matter what you do, you look hood and hood means bum! loser, low life, cheap food, sugar drinks, drugs, chillin, no exposure etc. AS a teenager i was mislead by many who did'nt tell me i looked like an a$$ with cloths like that. I hang in white areas because at least they have more interesting ways to dress up. "If shanika get her a h&M blue jacket wit nikeys matching" den shaquana get her a red jacket wit nikeys matching, if rakim get air force ones fitted hat and matching jacket on and on and on. F^&k the hood cause you cannot use hood values anywhere but the hood.
a lot of the clothes and shoes African Americans wear
are made by other black people. blacks buying things
from other blacks is a good move. you're just another
idiot who wants to encourage your own people to not
buy and rely on each other. you want all black people to
support white industries and businesses and that will do
nothing but make whites even more richer.
black

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2013
notice how everybody African Americans support in large numbers they always end up very rich... Michael Jordan for example... African Americans really have messed up when they decided to not support shaqs cause that's black owned too. the riches and most wealthy business in the African American community is hip-hop. that's the reason so many blacks wanna be rappers and singers because that's like the only business that African Americans support in large numbers.

if African Americans would support black owned businesses that would actually increase job opportunities and spread wealth around but apparently they don't support them. next time you wonder why not many African American men/women ever wanna become business men/women then you would know.

the condition of the African American community is the complete fault of African Americans for failing to support enough black businesses.
black

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2013
for every thing you buy from expensive and top stores in America they usually make double times more money off of everything you buy. African Americans are always willing to spend 100s of dollars on iPhone 5 phones and iPads. if you had all put that money together and invested it into the black community do you have any idea how much money that would had been all together and how much the black community would had benefited from that?

You better learn!
interesting

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2013
I find this interesting
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#6 Nov 30, 2013
black wrote:
for every thing you buy from expensive and top stores in America they usually make double times more money off of everything you buy. African Americans are always willing to spend 100s of dollars on iPhone 5 phones and iPads. if you had all put that money together and invested it into the black community do you have any idea how much money that would had been all together and how much the black community would had benefited from that?
You better learn!
Before you begin, you must first learn to trust each other. Trust, or the lack of it, is one of the downfalls we face. For example: as popular and persuasive Marcus Garvey was, it is notable that J.Edgar Hoover persuaded a Black man to infiltrate Garvey's movement and contribute to Garvey's imprisonment and eventual banishment.
Most groups have a trust problem. The Italian Mafia, for example, kill turncoats. More than that, they require a friend or relative to carry out the killing.. The Quakers, another example, banish those who violate their creed. Among Blacks, there is no such mechanism. Of course, with gangs, it's a different story. The U.S. may imprison, even execute a "traitor." Blacks, due to our powerlessness, have no mechanism for establishing boundaries, thus anyone can betray a movement and walk away and fear no reprisal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,110,914
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 7 min melissa__ 355
Black people can't fight 7 min EnragedGayBlackMa... 107
Nobody cares how much you hate black people 9 min HardheadedMeSo 26
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 9 min iamcuriousnow 121,089
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 10 min Endgame 259
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 10 min QBB 107
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Citizen 1986 24,714
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 hr Hebrew Soldier 6,496
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••