White women customer service skills a...

White women customer service skills are poor.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 6, 2013
When talking to other races their tone of voice is very nasty and loud. For some reason they think it is ok to be disrespectful and yell at other people.....................
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
When talking to other races their tone of voice is very nasty and loud. For some reason they think it is ok to be disrespectful and yell at other people..........
Pay your bills on time then. Das raht

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 6, 2013
honestly what's up with all your Threads about WW?

AnyWho I have to admit alot of WW are very nice as far as customer services.

So I disagree with this thread.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 6, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
honestly what's up with all your Threads about WW?
AnyWho I have to admit alot of WW are very nice as far as customer services.
So I disagree with this thread.
You are brainwashed and this is my personal experience.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 6, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
honestly what's up with all your Threads about WW?
AnyWho I have to admit alot of WW are very nice as far as customer services.
So I disagree with this thread.
Shes a butthurt idiot who wishes she was White.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Pay your bills on time then. Das raht
First of all it has nothing to do with paying bills. I am talking about the woman who have cashier jobs and work at the front desk.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 6, 2013
If you do not like your job then go elsewhere. This type of behavior should not be allowed.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> You are brainwashed and this is my personal experience.
LOL how am I brainwashed? Because I don't spend my time talking about white women 24/7? Listen anyone woman whether they or black or White, Hispanic that spends their time talking crap about the next woman is jealous. put your jealousy away hun especially if you date Wm.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes a butthurt idiot who wishes she was White.
Honestly..

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Feb 6, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL how am I brainwashed? Because I don't spend my time talking about white women 24/7? Listen anyone woman whether they or black or White, Hispanic that spends their time talking crap about the next woman is jealous. put your jealousy away hun especially if you date Wm.
You are hun and you must be a white woman because you are offended. I am going to keep talking.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> You are hun and you must be a white woman because you are offended. I am going to keep talking.
LOL ask around to other black women do they think I'm a WW..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Racist Chinese Ad 10 min Uhu 42
Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egypt and NON-... (Nov '12) 11 min Maro8764 7,749
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min MASKIM HUL 134,319
Do you have life outside TOPIX???? 29 min Uhu 4
Albinos, GO BACK to Europe 33 min Uhu 3
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 hr Truth Hurts 13
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 1 hr ihatelies 75
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Moses 44,888
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 5 hr Truth Hurts 62
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 6 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,469
More from around the web