Women who RAPE Children !!
Tim John

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2008
Huge list of women who rape children. Can anyone explain this problem that is ripe in America.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php...
Slave Beater

Redmond, WA

#2 Oct 3, 2008
Add your mammy to that list,boy.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#3 Oct 3, 2008
Tim John wrote:
Huge list of women who rape children. Can anyone explain this problem that is ripe in America.
Tim,

Child abuse/rape is perpetrated by BOTH men and women.

The difference is that more and more honest reporting of women's offenses takes place these days. We have more women cops, prosecutors and judges than ever before - which makes a difference in how the system treats women suspects once they're reported.
The Equalizer

Perpignan, France

#4 Aug 9, 2009
They are teenagers not children.
If they had met in a club there would be no charges, its because they were their female teachers that the offence is committed what a waste of public money.

Since: Jan 11

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 5, 2011
If i would b 4 yeared boy then i would dream to be raped by atleast 5 hot women at a time who r atleast 30 yeared. I wish all hot women should rape children
dj dave deep

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2012
i thnk they also need to satisfy there needs lyk man du

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Most isn't even rape, but underage sex (wrongly called "statutory rape." Very often, the "victims" are teen males who are the aggressors. At that age, boys want it, but it would be abuse if done to a girl.

Underage sex is not rape. Both men and women have underage sex, but many more men actually rape children and teens (I mean actually force an object into them using violence). The men's liberation nutcases want to negate the fact that men are more violent and more likely to forcibly rape. The more violent and "strong" someone is, the more inferior and trash they are. But that is another gripe for another time.

I get sick of people comparing forcible rape from men with underage sex involving women. The are not the same. Plus the mental damage is different. Girls are more likely to be damaged for life by underage sex than boys who are likely the initiators. Nowadays, boys seduce female teachers with the goal of getting them locked up, and use violence or extortion to get what they want. The student might be forcibly raping the teacher, but the teacher goes to prison automatically because of age, and despite not having a penis to insert into the student to ruin them for life, nor the damaging male mentality that goes with being born with a rape tool.
hot toddy

Leeds, UK

#9 Jan 3, 2013
why is it small minded people like yourself, seem to think that only girls/women that get abused or raped are damaged for life.
What about women of 30 something who seduce boys of 12/13 for their own gratification ar,nt they scarred and damaged for life
solutionszacombl agombass

Howell, MI

#10 Jan 3, 2013
yea but people said it was rape because kids are stupid..

which is kinda true in some ways .. I guess ...

sorta..

and maybe not if they are a prodigy or something..

but even then maybe.. there is still something about the child mind too easy to manipulate regardless of intellect..

Howell, MI

#11 Jan 3, 2013
kids are too dumb to make that decision for themselves.. that's why ..

Howell, MI

#12 Jan 3, 2013
you leave kids alone because kids are not wise enough to know what they want...

Howell, MI

#13 Jan 3, 2013
is a dumb forum..:P what a retarded forum.. asking law questions.. wtf?!
Umm

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jan 3, 2013
did they give them good grades? do these women get satisfied by these young bucks? lol (its not funny, smh.)
TheAccused

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#15 Sep 12, 2013
Purple Gurl wrote:
Most isn't even rape, but underage sex (wrongly called "statutory rape." Very often, the "victims" are teen males who are the aggressors. At that age, boys want it, but it would be abuse if done to a girl.
Underage sex is not rape. Both men and women have underage sex, but many more men actually rape children and teens (I mean actually force an object into them using violence). The men's liberation nutcases want to negate the fact that men are more violent and more likely to forcibly rape. The more violent and "strong" someone is, the more inferior and trash they are. But that is another gripe for another time.
I get sick of people comparing forcible rape from men with underage sex involving women. The are not the same. Plus the mental damage is different. Girls are more likely to be damaged for life by underage sex than boys who are likely the initiators. Nowadays, boys seduce female teachers with the goal of getting them locked up, and use violence or extortion to get what they want. The student might be forcibly raping the teacher, but the teacher goes to prison automatically because of age, and despite not having a penis to insert into the student to ruin them for life, nor the damaging male mentality that goes with being born with a rape tool.
I can attest to this. I was 21 when I went to an advocate for advice on texts, sent from the teenagers who raped me, black mailing me for more sex a couple months after the incident. My advocate told me I needed to make sure the guys couldn't do this to anyone else, so I turned myself in for buying alcohol for my co-worker and his friend and explained what happened as best I could... It wasn't something I particularly wanted to relive or even think about. I gave the detective my new address so he could let me know what happened with the case, and a few months later I was indicted as the defendant... I couldn't afford a real lawyer, so I ultimately accepted a plea offer (even though the texts i provided as evidence should've made it obvious who the aggressors were), and spent 3 months in jail (instead of being torn down and picked apart in court by prosecution in my already raw and broken down state, as well as risking 3 years in jail and having to register as a sex offender). My life will never be the same, and the guys' records will be wiped clean of "harassment", and all the other trouble they were in before-hand in a couple years...

Young people may not know what's best for them, but that shouldn't make them exempt from justice. Also age does not define ones maturity. I know plenty people who never matured passed 16, and plenty of young adults who are wise beyond their years.

I understand that there are some twisted people (which includes women) who enjoy taking children's innocence, but there are far more young men who don't know how to handle how much testosterone is flowing through their system and get violent with people regardless of age or gender. I'm sure there are even more rape victims that don't come forward between young males and each-other. I have a friend who would be in that crowd.

Victims rarely come forward; and when they do they're generally judged inaccurately due to the false assumption that people who don't fight or don't come forward "wanted it" rather than were scared, embarrassed, and/or in shock... consequently letting far more rapist go free, because it makes victims even LESS likely to come forward. Rape is a problem, regardless of age, gender, or circumstance. Our system is not equipped to handle the worst of it.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#16 Sep 12, 2013
Purple Gurl wrote:

I get sick of people comparing forcible rape from men with underage sex involving women. The are not the same. Plus the mental damage is different. Girls are more likely to be damaged for life by underage sex than boys who are likely the initiators..
Regardless of whether or not a minor is an "initiator" or not, it's still the responsibility of the older party to put a stop to things before they get out of hand.

Adult women who are emotionally unstable enough to believe in "true love" with someone who can't even drive and has never worked a 40-hour workweek in his entire life, deserve to be sanctioned and sent to jail if they are caught. I don't feel sorry for them.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#17 Apr 21, 2014
Yep, blame the victim.

At any rate, for women who rape, I say we cut their penises off...
Diff

Chula Vista, CA

#19 Feb 24, 2015
Tim John wrote:
You must there's a double standard on this in society. Women have it easy and it needs to stop. Society has always been full of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This black man doesn't know why he's still here 1 min SlayWithTheTruth 1
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 min Drilling for the ... 1,142
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 3 min RMG Chinga tu Madre 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Guest 1,497,847
IS DRILLING for the NERVE 12 min Dan Snow 25
This black man just wrote 2 poems for his fiancee 13 min SlayWithTheTruth 5
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 21 min ItsMana 11
BIG DADDY!!! I'm over here! 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 33
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 614
trump supporter by day, good cracker by night 2 hr axelaxfax 12
More from around the web