Jews and Asians Smarter Than Whites?

Jews and Asians Smarter Than Whites?

Posted in the African-American Forum

ppp

Boston, MA

#1 Aug 28, 2012
In school, whenever I get into a racial debate, the person always says "But Jewish people and Asian people are smarter than the average White." I know the average Asian IQ is higher than the higher White IQ, but is that the same for Jews? Also, how do you respond when someone says something like this?
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#2 Aug 28, 2012
1.tell them to define intelligence

2.ask how they can prove it since I.Q tests dont even involve RATIONAL THINKING

http://www.blurtit.com/q617632.html

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 28, 2012
ppp wrote:
In school, whenever I get into a racial debate, the person always says "But Jewish people and Asian people are smarter than the average White." I know the average Asian IQ is higher than the higher White IQ, but is that the same for Jews? Also, how do you respond when someone says something like this?
Don't worry, these per-nation and per-race IQ comparisons don't make any sense anyway, at least because there is NOT a reliable way to evaluate the intelligence of a person which is immune to bias from the person's mood, health, education and all of his/her environment, not to mention the bias from the researchers themselves.

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Polish American IQ was 109 in the 1970's
Chinese American IQ was 108 in the 1970's
German American IQ was 105 in the 1970's
Irish American IQ was 105 in the 1970's

http://books.google.com/books...

Table 1 for Polish, German & Irish American IQ

Table 4 for the Chinese American IQ

____

1981 catell culture fair IQ test.

Netherlands 109.4 IQ
Germany 109.3 IQ
Poland 108.3 IQ
Sweden 105.8 IQ
Yugoslavia 105.7 IQ

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/nationaliqs.a...

_____

If you compare the highest European IQ's like Poland, Germans, Netherlands, Sweden, etc

Well, the same goes for the highest Asian IQ's since the North East Asian IQ is high but the South East Asia's IQ is more modest.

Same goes for Ashkenazi Jews with a high IQ & Sephardic Jews with a modest IQ
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
____
Netherlands 109.4 IQ
Germany 109.3 IQ
Poland 108.3 IQ
Sweden 105.8 IQ
Yugoslavia 105.7 IQ
_____
If you compare the highest European IQ's like Poland, Germans, Netherlands, Sweden, etc
Well, the same goes for the highest Asian IQ's since the North East Asian IQ is high but the South East Asia's IQ is more modest.
then how can it be genetic if northern and southern europeans and asians score differently
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#6 Aug 28, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, these per-nation and per-race IQ comparisons don't make any sense anyway, at least because there is NOT a reliable way to evaluate the intelligence of a person which is immune to bias from the person's mood, health, education and all of his/her environment, not to mention the bias from the researchers themselves.
too true

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#7 Aug 28, 2012
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
then how can it be genetic if northern and southern europeans and asians score differently
So you think every European Nation has the exact same time Genotype & Phenotype?

If you think that you are mistaken.

Also there is the way Nations were created in war, conquest etc it sharply changed natural selection in certain areas with certain characteristics being selected for etc.

It is not that simple.
Menelik IV

Washington, DC

#8 Aug 28, 2012
ppp wrote:
Statistically Jews do score higher on IQ tests than the average White. After all they are BLESSED!
jonny

Voorhees, NJ

#10 Oct 2, 2012
whites and every other race have no excuse for being a dumb ass.. you know what you have to do to get a higher iq..

why is the smartest guy in the world white.. he did his work.. to get there..
bo ght vbf dkjvgk

Wilmington, DE

#11 Nov 17, 2013
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
____
Netherlands 109.4 IQ
Germany 109.3 IQ
Poland 108.3 IQ
Sweden 105.8 IQ
Yugoslavia 105.7 IQ
_____
I notice EVERYONE here is showing IQ for all other groups BUT Ashkenazi Jews. Several studies show the AVERAGE 117!!
bo ght vbf dkjvgk

Wilmington, DE

#12 Nov 17, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice EVERYONE here is showing IQ for all other groups BUT Ashkenazi Jews. Several studies show the AVERAGE 117!!
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#13 Nov 17, 2013
Jews are White, any black person claiming to be some sort of Jew is a liar & is just trying to align himself with a culture that despises the mere existence of blacks, make no mistake about that.
bo ght vbf dkjvgk

Wilmington, DE

#14 Nov 17, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Jews are White, any black person claiming to be some sort of Jew is a liar & is just trying to align himself with a culture that despises the mere existence of blacks, make no mistake about that.
The Ethiopians Falasha Jews are black Jews, that have been practicing Judaism for a veeeeeeery long time. But yes the WHITE ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ of ANY group on average.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white people aware of white privilege? 1 min hmm 75
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,262,781
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 5 min I see triplets 515
Whites run out of Options to Influence Blacks (Nov '14) 8 min I see triplets 91
How to control a black woman 11 min Wealthy White Dude 24
From NBA All-Star to Starbucks barista 11 min hmm 1
Why are most white people racist? 14 min PolakPotrafi 2,094
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min lmao 34,898
All women prefer white men 25 min Mick 5,603
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 1 hr Nameless 241