Racism is not the cause of black failure
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#153 Jan 23, 2013
dkanela wrote:
I suggested we move back to Africa, then black people blasted me as if my idea is somehow foreign. So I got some friends together and we did it, I didn't go bsck to Liberia, we went to Uganda and south Africa. My friends who were so afraid of Africa, now own homes in Africa. My point is black people, until you get over your fears of Africa, you won't know what home really feels like!!
Very Impressive.
lee

Canton, OH

#154 Jan 23, 2013
ChiWiz wrote:
According to Dinesh D'Souza' racism is not the cause of Black People Failure but rather their their own dysfunctional culture.
I agree with him but Blacks need to be the ones to understand and agree with him. I really do wish Blacks would open their eyes and see their failures. I get so tired of pointing them out to you people, then being called a racist because I told you people the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NvFG6jH_ocYXX
EDUCATION

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#155 Jan 23, 2013
LION wrote:
I have always said that most black problems are because of blacks.
I have never read a truer statement on topix written by a black man.

My hat goes off to you sir for your complete honesty.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#156 Jan 23, 2013
dkanela wrote:
I suggested we move back to Africa, then black people blasted me as if my idea is somehow foreign. So I got some friends together and we did it, I didn't go bsck to Liberia, we went to Uganda and south Africa. My friends who were so afraid of Africa, now own homes in Africa. My point is black people, until you get over your fears of Africa, you won't know what home really feels like!!
An excellent idea.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

United States

#158 Jan 24, 2013
I think so
Inbred Blacks

United States

#160 Jun 17, 2013
<<< Racism is not the cause of black failure >>>

True. Inbreeding is.

When discussing the beastly and aberrant behavior of our own slave descended North American pavement apes, much can be explained by looking at their long history of inbreeding.

They were inbred for centuries like the farm animals they are by their White Overlords. When Evil Whitey freed them (because the chickenshit cowards couldn't free themselves as every other enslaved race has done), they continued to inbreed, a practice that continues in their "culture" (gag!) to this day.

This inbreeding has made them as dumb as they are violent and left them with grossly exaggerated ape-like physical features.

Much of their monkey-like appearance and behavior can be explained by the centuries and generations of inbreeding that led to the 43 million dimwitted bloodthirsty nighurs we have today.
Jazzyjeff

T√łnsberg, Norway

#161 Jun 17, 2013
ChiWiz wrote:
According to Dinesh D'Souza' racism is not the cause of Black People Failure but rather their their own dysfunctional culture.
I agree with him but Blacks need to be the ones to understand and agree with him. I really do wish Blacks would open their eyes and see their failures. I get so tired of pointing them out to you people, then being called a racist because I told you people the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NvFG6jH_ocYXX
wow can't believe this crap actually exists in 2013 and people believe it. c'mon we are all equal you idiots if anything black people have to work harder to get where they are because of the society they live in. I'm white btw
Jazzyjeff

T√łnsberg, Norway

#162 Jun 17, 2013
Inbred Blacks wrote:
<<< Racism is not the cause of black failure >>>
True. Inbreeding is.
When discussing the beastly and aberrant behavior of our own slave descended North American pavement apes, much can be explained by looking at their long history of inbreeding.
They were inbred for centuries like the farm animals they are by their White Overlords. When Evil Whitey freed them (because the chickenshit cowards couldn't free themselves as every other enslaved race has done), they continued to inbreed, a practice that continues in their "culture" (gag!) to this day.
This inbreeding has made them as dumb as they are violent and left them with grossly exaggerated ape-like physical features.
Much of their monkey-like appearance and behavior can be explained by the centuries and generations of inbreeding that led to the 43 million dimwitted bloodthirsty nighurs we have today.
haha you sir are a total idiot. This pack of hatred and lies you have just wrote doesn't even deserve a proper response and I would question anyone's mental health who takes it seriously

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#163 Jun 17, 2013
It's evident success is measured by European standard of living which many countries do NOT share regardless of race. When we look at the entire picture, we should ask why don't many countries around the globe share the same standard of living?? Is this Natural?? or is it possible everyone simply doesn't share the same standard of living because their perception differs.
Evil Whitey

United States

#164 Jun 17, 2013
Inbred Blacks wrote:
<<< Racism is not the cause of black failure >>>
True. Inbreeding is.
When discussing the beastly and aberrant behavior of our own slave descended North American pavement apes, much can be explained by looking at their long history of inbreeding.
They were inbred for centuries like the farm animals they are by their White Overlords. When Evil Whitey freed them (because the chickenshit cowards couldn't free themselves as every other enslaved race has done), they continued to inbreed, a practice that continues in their "culture" (gag!) to this day.
This inbreeding has made them as dumb as they are violent and left them with grossly exaggerated ape-like physical features.
Much of their monkey-like appearance and behavior can be explained by the centuries and generations of inbreeding that led to the 43 million dimwitted bloodthirsty nighurs we have today.
It's 100% true that our own slave spawn are by far the most inbred population on Earth. Sadly, because few of them know who they're real daddies are, inbreeding is still rampant among these obsolete cotton pickers.
Oops I Ran Over A Nighur

United States

#166 Jun 17, 2013
Hehehehehe, you dumb penniless nighurs have gotten all you're gonna get. Even that failed gay idiot Obama (or whatever his real name turns out to be) hasn't given you ugly farm animals one penny more than you would have gotten anyway, LMMFLWAO!

You dumb nighurs always lose...
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#167 Jun 17, 2013
.
Racist want to think that culture is similar to a clock. A group comes into the world fully formed and technology is part of their DNA. That's not true. Technology evolves and is often adopted because of need. If a group lives, for example, in a land replete with good soil and wildlife, it simply may not have been necessary to develop the same survival tools that another group who found themselves living in a cold and less plentiful region.

The clock is a good example. People in northern climates who depended on agriculture were sensitive to seasons. Northern climates have a variation in daylight depending on the time of year. It simply became useful to begin developing devices to measure seasons and times of day. For folks living near the equator the days were more predictable year around, thus there was little need for time pieces. As it worked out, because of the intense sunlight, many centrally located groups tended to have dark skin.
.
Obviously, my explanation is specific and doesn't fit all groups at all times, esp. since humans migrate. My intent is to demonstrate how techniques evolve and frequently are brought to exist through necessity and location.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get real black people! 3 min Fucisil 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Canuk 1,660,082
SHOULD blacks claim ancient Rome? 7 min White 6
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 9 min White 40
They print it from thin air... 11 min Fucisil 2
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 13 min el rey de los cam... 64
Is this KIP? 14 min THX White Reign 84
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 2 hr THrilLa 164
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr lmao 1,621
More from around the web