“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#93 Jan 19, 2013
Negroes are lobotomized wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't click on Negroes links, Kunta.
As said, there is NO successful African country today that wasn't started by White people.
There's no successful African country that owes it's success to White people's influence.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#94 Jan 19, 2013
Negroes are lobotomized wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said this time and again to our Negroes, and the answer is *crickets* lol
Even if you just accept Homo Sapiens, Negroes have been in Africa for around 200,000 years, and 70,000 as what are termed 'modern humans'.
White folks, depending on who you ask, have been around for 6,000 to 12,000 years, maybe a bit more, no one is sure. So, even if it was 20,000 years, Negroes have been around for TEN TIMES AS LONG AS WHITES lol
Even if you just accept 'moderns' Africans have been on their asses in Africa for 70,000 years, compared with the maximum of 20,000 years for Whites.
It is pathetic.
If Negroes were anywhere as near as advanced as White people have become in 20,000 years, then they should have walked the Moon 180,000 years ago - or if you accept the modern case, 50,000 years ago.
Everyone n the world, bare Negroes, know that they are a waste of oxygen and DNA.
Is that why Negroes were more intellectually, economically, and politically advanced and powerful than Western, Northern and Central Europeans during the entirety of the medieval era?

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#95 Jan 19, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW when I said no war, I meant whites didn't declare war on Africa and take POWs...
Africans sold their fellow Africans to whites...
No, they didn't sell their "fellow" anybody to whites.
Carol wrote:
and of course you know of the various genocide/wars that are still taking place...
What wars? Where?
Carol wrote:
Black Christians are being wiped out in Nigeria..
Is that why Nigeria is controlled and run by the Christian South?
Carol wrote:
The world knows about the Sudandese taken into slavery.
What does this have to do with the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade?
Carol

Orem, UT

#96 Jan 19, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they didn't sell their "fellow" anybody to whites.
<quoted text>
What wars? Where?
<quoted text>
Is that why Nigeria is controlled and run by the Christian South?
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade?
Not interested in going in circles with you.....the slavery comment should have been to the poster who claimed there was no slavery in Africa
Carol

Orem, UT

#98 Jan 19, 2013

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#97 Jan 19, 2013
There is not one successful African country that was made successful by White people.

Not even one.

For you stupid fools out there that want to try and argue otherwise.
Truthism

United States

#100 Jan 19, 2013
It's interesting how this 'thug culture' wasn't around 50+ years ago, when 'blacks' were segregated from other people in the U.S.

So let's say it is because of racism, I think by looking at history, they should all try to 'segregate' themselves in one State (Georgia?) and see how it goes. Maybe things will change?

Whatever ones theories are, I'd say it's still worth a try. Now their community needs a 'leader' of some sort to try and set it up and try it out.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#101 Jan 19, 2013
The US Government had a "service contract" with the freemen. If such and such was done by the freemen, they would receive 40 acres and a mule. This water front property was from NC to Fla. This would have facilitated black economic independence

After services were rendered, President Andrew Johnson violated the contract, gave the property to poor whites under the Homestead Act.

APRIL 1968

Martin Luther King knew the US Government can not void a "service contract" could not be voided "after" service was rendered. In April 1968, MLK was going to have a poor people's march on DC and demand "payment". A few weeks before this demonstration was to take place the USA murdered MLK.

NOT ONE AA HAVE PICKED UP THE BANNER AND DEMANDED PAYMENT FOR SERVICE RENDERED.

White people trying to be funny by asking, what are AA's asking for reparations? By law, AA's are entitled to all the water front property from NC to FLA or the "current" property value thereof.

Jethro know I don't play. He knows!
CocoaCurls

San Antonio, TX

#102 Jan 19, 2013
Hmm lets see. I have 2 degrees, a certification in Property Management, and I am a US Army Vet. I was recently laid off from my job of 4 years as a General Manager for student housing due to budget cuts - 60% of my team including myself was let go. Over the course of my career I have managed close to 10,000 multifamily and student housing units. I have been fighting to get a job since June 2012. I kid you not, I go on 3 to 4 interviews a week. Obviously, I am more than qualified on paper else they wouldn't call me. I am well groomed, articulate, professional, etc. However, I have been passed up for opportunities bc of my color.

Just recently, I was passed up for a job by ACC by a pretty white woman. Although I had 2 referrals from Regional Managers within the compnay and strong recommendations. Guess what, this pretty little white woman was let go because she couldn't get a handle on her NOI. In fact, she doubled her spending in less than a month! I know this because I still am in contact with the RMs who tried to get me the position. Instead of reconsderng me for the position, even at the urging of the RMs another unqualified white lady is in the position. I even offered to take $5.5k less than what I normally make; I should've offered to bleach my skin.

So my $75k worth of education, my need to constantly better myself to remain competitive means shit when Lindsey strolls through and flashes a smile. Don't tell me I'm failing because of myself. I have never been one to play the victim, I just call it like I see it. Even through all this I still smile and hope for the best because I know all white people are not like this.

I get sick of white people always saying black people are to blame, blacks bring it on themselves. Screw you with a fat dick, you know nothing of my struggle.
THE RELIC

United States

#103 Jan 19, 2013
CocoaCurls wrote:
Hmm lets see. I have 2 degrees, a certification in Property Management, and I am a US Army Vet. I was recently laid off from my job of 4 years as a General Manager for student housing due to budget cuts - 60% of my team including myself was let go. Over the course of my career I have managed close to 10,000 multifamily anstruggle.
KAPOW, RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

You hit Jethro right in the choppers

100 AA's was hired under the old CEDA program. A few whites were hired too. During orientation, one of the newly hired white boys stood up in the auditorium and said, "all of you blacks will be fired before the end of the program"! Sho nuff, one AA after another was fired.

After the employer got the federal money, bam!
THE RELIC

United States

#104 Jan 19, 2013
CEDA - CETA
THE RELIC

United States

#105 Jan 19, 2013
I forgot to add, a veteran get 5 points veterans preference.

With your qualifications and veterans preference, that exceeds any employment criteria and "should" put you ar the top of any list.

HINT: white people feel intimidated by educated AA's.------ racism

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#106 Jan 19, 2013
ChiWiz wrote:
According to Dinesh D'Souza' racism is not the cause of Black People Failure but rather their their own dysfunctional culture.
I agree with him but Blacks need to be the ones to understand and agree with him. I really do wish Blacks would open their eyes and see their failures. I get so tired of pointing them out to you people, then being called a racist because I told you people the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NvFG6jH_ocYXX
I disagree & for such a statement to be factual is for a group too NOT have any outside influence or interaction which is NEVER the case for AA & many African PPL.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#107 Jan 19, 2013
This is one's opinion. It isn't based on facts but his opinion is welcomed none the less.
CocoaCurls

San Antonio, TX

#108 Jan 19, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
I forgot to add, a veteran get 5 points veterans preference.
With your qualifications and veterans preference, that exceeds any employment criteria and "should" put you ar the top of any list.
HINT: white people feel intimidated by educated AA's.------ racism
Again, I'm not going to play the victim and scream its because I'm black. I just don't like for people to insinuate that black people are the source of their failures, when clearly I have set myself up to succeed! I just wanted to give an example of what I have been facing recently in the work force.
THE RELIC

United States

#109 Jan 19, 2013
CocoaCurls wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I'm not going to play the victim and scream its because I'm black. I just don't like for people to insinuate that black people are the source of their failures, when clearly I have set myself up to succeed! I just wanted to give an example of what I have been facing recently in the work force.
You may not think it's because you're black but, apply the process of elimination.

Educated to the hilt.
Prior experience
Impeccable history
A veteran.
Professional demeanor.
Creditable references.

Inspite of it all, they hire Miss Becky that can't touch you with a yardstick?
THE RELIC

United States

#110 Jan 19, 2013
The media psychosocial program conditions Black people to accept white dominance over theirlives by convincing them that it is now they that are their own worst enemies. Its unrelenting daily assault on the Black psyche is designed to break down African Americans’ sense of racial unity and allegiance, mold the character of self-hatred, engender self-doubt, self-loathing, and distrust among their group. When most people hear the term of psychological manipulation, they usually think in terms of the classic "conspiracy theory" that refers to overt mind control such as mind altering drugs with carefully hypnotic programming. However, the real and true dangers are the well proven methods of affecting the unconscious mind by using deception, and manipulation. It is neither magical nor mystical, but a process that involves a set of basic social psychological principles.

This method of psychological manipulation works by affecting the unconscious mind through deception. Here is a simplified example of how this is being implemented against African Americans. Let us, for example, imagine that a crew of people was aboard their own massive ship and that this ship was being followed by another neighboring ship that was constantly broadcasting derogatory messages to the first group. Such messages as that their ship was lesser, smaller, not seaworthy, perhaps slowly sinking or that their crew was incompetent and was planning a mutiny. In time, the group receiving the negative messages, being unable to refute orto confirm these derogatory messages and deficiencies will grow weary and paranoid of the negative messages and will eventually comes to accept the negative assessments.

The perception created by the taunting unconsciously influences how the taunted group perceives themselves, subsequently causing them to become distrustful of themselves, doubting themselves, hating themselves and, eventually, fighting among themselves. The taunted group may even become so besieged by deep feelings of inadequacy that they may even jump into the sea and attempt to swim towards the taunting ship now believing it to be superior to their own ship even if their own ship was in fact better. The basis of this concept of mind manipulation is that the human being's most critical aspect is the mind and it works by affecting the mind through deception.

Within a real life setting this mortifying psychosocial treatment is precisely what is being deliberately done to African Americans. Today false deplorably racial devaluing stories and reports about African Americans are being created by covert agencies within the U.S. government and then disseminated to its collaborators in the news media. Through its blatant propagandizing of distorting TV documentaries and fake news reports it depicts a profoundly distorted view that elevates what is wrong with Black America above all that we know is right with Black America; revises the past to make whites appear less inhumane through out America’s brutally racist history, depicts the white race as being the litmus test standard for humanity and sees the endemic problems of Black America as rooted primarily with Blacks themselves, instead of emanating from white racism. It is a psychosocial program that subjects Black people to seeing only the fraudulently worst in themselves while implying that they admirer only whites
hroola

Ellwood City, PA

#111 Jan 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
On goes Life. lol ha ha
THE RELIC

United States

#112 Jan 19, 2013
CocoaCurls wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question.

Does racism or institutional racism exist in America?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rapping = "Prophesying"? 4 min Andrew 2
If they never inherited our human DNA 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,433,871
A Serious Question For Blacks 12 min Oh No You Di-nt 14
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 15 min Alyy 6,488
Another brother shot 19 min ugly monkys is black 61
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 19 min Operator13 280
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 323
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Real 49,020
IR at the walmart 4 hr ROMPER STOMPER 94