Racism is not the cause of black failure

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

United States

#24 Jan 19, 2013
@Typically black

Read my last post!!
I could argue name one successful European country who did not prosper directly or indirectly from wealth stolen from Africa? African societies flourished for centuries before Europeans set foot pn our soil. Now as for countries those lines were drawn by Europeans for Europeans not Africans. We had empires not countries, look up Songhai Empire or the Mali Empire or well let me send you the link so you can see for yourself.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdo...

Or

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/837...

Or

http://africanhistory.about.com/od/kingdoms/P...

Knowledge is power!
Clark

Bristol, UK

#25 Jan 19, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know how you view China as better when China oppresses her own people...fellow Asians.
America has been known as the land that people from all over the world came to ...
To gain freedoms, they never had before plus own a business, go to school etc.
And why is that because sometimes America messed over those countries, either brought war to them and dislocated the people there and had messed up foreign policies which stopped those countries from growing.
Clark

Bristol, UK

#26 Jan 19, 2013
And you can't post my post because you can't handle the truth how pathetic of you all.

White people are a joke, always blaming black people why they are such racist horrid scum with an intolerance and a attitude that thinks they are better than everyone. What is their excuse for using racial slurs against Asians such as Chink, gook, paki. You just have to watch any new foreign people come into their countries, even other whites from Europe and watch the level of racism switch to the new people, like calling Hispanics wetbacks or Romanians gypsies.

Whites are racist full stop- and use racism not as a result because they want change, they use racism in order to belittle people and hope it will effect their progress and keep them down. What a joke, if a bully school beats you up or a teacher calls you names do you think they really want you to rise up, they want to keep you under their tyranny. I hope white supremacy comes to an end, it's tired and affecting the potential of this world and it's peoples.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

United States

#27 Jan 19, 2013
@Carol

Thanks for your comment, however, we as African people see the direct coalition between poverty and European influence. Look for example the World Bank, they offer loans to African countries with ridiculous interest rates, which guarantee they will continue to remain impoverished. The US has never been a place that openly welcomed minorities, if you look European the door is wide open, for everyone else, we have to stand in line. As a white women which I'm sure you are, what I'm writing may not make sense, but to every other minority group it makes a lot of sense.
Carol

Orem, UT

#28 Jan 19, 2013
Clark wrote:
<quoted text>And why is that because sometimes America messed over those countries, either brought war to them and dislocated the people there and had messed up foreign policies which stopped those countries from growing.
I don't believe that any country is without corruption....

But at least America is a country where people have had freedom of religion/speech.

Again China oppresses fellow Asians, they don't enjoy freedom....

so how would they be better
Clark

Bristol, UK

#29 Jan 19, 2013
And even other whites know it's all bullschitt. Hence their willingness to destroy themselves as nature of this planet is destroyed by your nurture meaning bringing more white people into this world is causing its demise! This is why whites are in decline because subconsciously some whites don't want to bring more white people into this world. That's why you date out so much when you can't afford to!
Carol

Orem, UT

#31 Jan 19, 2013
dkanela wrote:
@Carol
Thanks for your comment, however, we as African people see the direct coalition between poverty and European influence. Look for example the World Bank, they offer loans to African countries with ridiculous interest rates, which guarantee they will continue to remain impoverished. The US has never been a place that openly welcomed minorities, if you look European the door is wide open, for everyone else, we have to stand in line. As a white women which I'm sure you are, what I'm writing may not make sense, but to every other minority group it makes a lot of sense.
I never said that Americans weren't greedy, America is in trouble now because of the greed of the few at the top....

But you're naive if you think the other countries aren't as greedy or worst.
Carol

Orem, UT

#32 Jan 19, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'm rather more amused at the black-led, black-ruled paradise that you pavement apes imagine when the reality of Haiti, South Africa and the Congo are staring you straight in your dead, soulless, yellow eyes.
You're Mexican not European.
Carol

Orem, UT

#33 Jan 19, 2013
Clark wrote:
And you can't post my post because you can't handle the truth how pathetic of you all.
White people are a joke, always blaming black people why they are such racist horrid scum with an intolerance and a attitude that thinks they are better than everyone. What is their excuse for using racial slurs against Asians such as Chink, gook, paki. You just have to watch any new foreign people come into their countries, even other whites from Europe and watch the level of racism switch to the new people, like calling Hispanics wetbacks or Romanians gypsies.
Whites are racist full stop- and use racism not as a result because they want change, they use racism in order to belittle people and hope it will effect their progress and keep them down. What a joke, if a bully school beats you up or a teacher calls you names do you think they really want you to rise up, they want to keep you under their tyranny. I hope white supremacy comes to an end, it's tired and affecting the potential of this world and it's peoples.
I don't disagree white supremacy has been vicious, destructive but if you think any group will be any better you're highly naive.
Clark

Bristol, UK

#34 Jan 19, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'm rather more amused at the black-led, black-ruled paradise that you pavement apes imagine when the reality of Haiti, South Africa and the Congo are staring you straight in your dead, soulless, yellow eyes.
I am glad that is all you could about handle from my whole post.

There is nothing I can say to you as white people do denial better than anyone else.
Clark

Bristol, UK

#35 Jan 19, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree white supremacy has been vicious, destructive but if you think any group will be any better you're highly naive.
It's not about taking one out to allow another to rule, it's not about removing white supremacy and allowing ethnic diversity to rule.

It's about looking at one situation and the situation is white supremacy, you are pretty brainwashed and lazy to think without white supremacy the world would be worse off. This world still spins when you die and the next person. White supremacy is something put on this earth, the world is a blank canvas, and it's moods and colours affecting it picture, its outcome. White people have no right to feel they have divine say in how this picture turns out. Through their actions killing off entire people's, destroying lands with their industries trying to keep people under by their racism.

Some of you people are in fear that without white supremacy and I did not say white people, that everything will go to shxt, and that is how brainwashed you are. This world keeps spinning, whites are not Gods, people are adaptable, we move on, all white supremacy does is destroy the growth of others to prosper for themselves.
Clark

Bristol, UK

#37 Jan 19, 2013
What is so funny about what you said Carol is that you are so brainwashed as if whites are the ones who have existed from the beginning of time when this earth was created. What if all whites became extinct like the dodo birds, what are you going to do, curl up and die. The biggest trick whites have ever pulled is making out like you need them as if people did not exist and thrive before them. If it was so bad before white supremacy led, then why is the only thing black people ever complain about is what whites have done to them, slavery or why are the Jews so elite because of the Holocaust. Every thing that black people complain about is about what white people are doing to them now, not before white people.
Carol

Orem, UT

#38 Jan 19, 2013
Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about taking one out to allow another to rule, it's not about removing white supremacy and allowing ethnic diversity to rule.
It's about looking at one situation and the situation is white supremacy, you are pretty brainwashed and lazy to think without white supremacy the world would be worse off. This world still spins when you die and the next person. White supremacy is something put on this earth, the world is a blank canvas, and it's moods and colours affecting it picture, its outcome. White people have no right to feel they have divine say in how this picture turns out. Through their actions killing off entire people's, destroying lands with their industries trying to keep people under by their racism.
Some of you people are in fear that without white supremacy and I did not say white people, that everything will go to shxt, and that is how brainwashed you are. This world keeps spinning, whites are not Gods, people are adaptable, we move on, all white supremacy does is destroy the growth of others to prosper for themselves.
I was posting facts not fiction...

Blacks have been each others worst enemies...which is why we've been messed over...

American has been a land where anyone could make it...

Freedom of speech and religion....

That's what makes a country great not necessarily skin color.
Clark

Bristol, UK

#40 Jan 19, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I was posting facts not fiction...
Blacks have been each others worst enemies...which is why we've been messed over...
American has been a land where anyone could make it...
Freedom of speech and religion....
That's what makes a country great not necessarily skin color.
Whatever you say. Are you making it, aren't you the one saying that cops are spying on you and your family and something about your dead husband. Some of you Americans are so basic in your thought process and ignorant of everything else and everybody else in the world. You're facts are like a table top without looking underneath at the legs which support that table top and the mess hidden underneath it.
Carol

Orem, UT

#41 Jan 19, 2013
Clark wrote:
What is so funny about what you said Carol is that you are so brainwashed as if whites are the ones who have existed from the beginning of time when this earth was created. What if all whites became extinct like the dodo birds, what are you going to do, curl up and die. The biggest trick whites have ever pulled is making out like you need them as if people did not exist and thrive before them. If it was so bad before white supremacy led, then why is the only thing black people ever complain about is what whites have done to them, slavery or why are the Jews so elite because of the Holocaust. Every thing that black people complain about is about what white people are doing to them now, not before white people.
Are you aware that there was no war in Africa, when Africa slaves were taken from their homeland....

Whites didn't use weapons to rake Africans..

Africans sold out fellow Africans...even if from different tribes...

Whites then came back and start raiding Africa of its natural resources...

blks are still selling each other out.
Clark

Bristol, UK

#42 Jan 19, 2013
Your and other typos.
THE RELIC

United States

#43 Jan 19, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Say nothing more. This is an African American forum. We're supposed to be talking about black issues, yet...
http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/afam...
Now, deny that you're not off-topic.
Hey Dumb as an AXE handle.

Ya wanna lay a guilt trip on somebody?

F
u
c
k
y
o
u

Krackkkka.
THE RELIC

United States

#44 Jan 19, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Say nothing more. This is an African American forum. We're supposed to be talking about black issues, yet...
http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/afam...
Now, deny that you're not off-topic.
I'm on an AA forum and I'll holler

Suey
Cave ape
Glacial ape
Snow monkey
Skin peeler
White devil
Chaulk devil
Pillsberry
Coal hauler
Coal burner

And if I missed anything, give me a minute and I'll get the rest for trailer trash.
Negroes are lobotomized

Brazil

#45 Jan 19, 2013
Clark wrote:
You're kidding, right?

Negroes are consistently blaming everyone else for their problems.

Nigguhs are top of the table of US murderers, 37.7%, for a group of 13%. Who do Nigguhs blame? White folks and their institution.

( of 10 of all Nigguhs murdered are murdered by Nigguhs. Who do the Nigguhs blame, yep Whitey and their system.

You people are a joke, a very tragic one, indeed.

Racial epithets are not the preserve of just White folks, Nigguh. Every nation, people and race use them.

Asians hate Nigguhs and have all kind of words meaning ugly monkey, hairy monkey etc for them.

Even in a local region people have names for non locals, the Chinese have some very nasty names for Tibetans, and even rural Chinese.

...and at the end of the day, they are just names, people who are grown up and sure about themselves, aren't concerned by what people call them.

This is why Nigguhs hate names called them, immotionally immature.

They are uncale to comprehend or counter ANYTHING, without violence.

That's why Africa is still a shithole.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#46 Jan 19, 2013
ChiWiz wrote:
According to Dinesh D'Souza' racism is not the cause of Black People Failure but rather their their own dysfunctional culture.
I agree with him but Blacks need to be the ones to understand and agree with him. I really do wish Blacks would open their eyes and see their failures. I get so tired of pointing them out to you people, then being called a racist because I told you people the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NvFG6jH_ocYXX
When I was in college I had a junker for a car. It ran out of gasoline, but I know that really wasn't why it wouldn't start. It was the faulty engine. If the engine had not been rattling the car would have started. I-I just know it was the engine. A car needs a good engine. Gasoline don't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sumerians, Minoans and Etruscans are NOT BLACK ... (Jan '10) 3 min StopHATING 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,522,885
Why do black people like to gang up on people (May '13) 15 min NycForever 72
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 21 min IT IS I 72
GUESS the black topix poster! 30 min Chinese Butterfly 34
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 36 min Marcus Washington 859
Black people are a race of COWARDS (Mar '13) 45 min The Racist Axe 109
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr sin 1,494
Negro behavior in public places 6 hr BWGTOW For Life 24
More from around the web