Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Racism can definitely increase the incidence of failure among a discriminated population. In fact, a dysfunctional culture might stem from the effects of racism itself.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Too funny

Blaming the victims for being victims too funny
Macguyver

Hockley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Look at Africa and Haiti. No doubt in my mind that black failure is genetic

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

What about Botswana Ghana or South Africa
Black Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

dkanela wrote:
You from Africa?

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Awesome video! I just posted it to my Facebook as well. This guy is repeating what I've been saying for years.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Dinesh D'Souza was Reagan's boy!

F*ck him!!!!
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

All blame the victim behaviors have two things in common. First, they evade the real problem: racism. Second, they delete from the picture the agents of racism, white people and institutions, which either intentionally perpetrate or unintentionally collude with racism. As long as the focus remain on African Americans 's, racists can minimize or dismiss the African American's reactions, and never have to look directly at racism and the racist's own responsibility and collusion.

In short, it's the rape victim being victimized
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
All blame the victim behaviors have two things in common. First, they evade the real problem: racism. Second, they delete from the picture the agents of racism, white people and institutions, which either intentionally perpetrate or unintentionally collude with racism. As long as the focus remain on African Americans 's, racists can minimize or dismiss the African American's reactions, and never have to look directly at racism and the racist's own responsibility and collusion.
Absolutely agree
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Great post!!!!

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Proudly Liberian!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I also agree that our dysfunctional culture is holding us back.
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

sassyntrashy wrote:
I also agree that our dysfunctional culture is holding us back.
Q.define black culture???????

A.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

ChiWiz wrote:
According to Dinesh D'Souza' racism is not the cause of Black People Failure but rather their their own dysfunctional culture.
I agree with him but Blacks need to be the ones to understand and agree with him. I really do wish Blacks would open their eyes and see their failures. I get so tired of pointing them out to you people, then being called a racist because I told you people the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why does dinesh not tell us the dalits, the untouchables, are all poor? Is it because they are less intelligent that indians of other casts?
typically black

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Nomo, White people could all be gone for a thousand years and still blacks would have achieved nothing and still be blaming them, or some other people for their own failings.

It's not just here, but most places where Africans have a 'voice'.

Zimbabwe was feeding much of Africa, when it was White ruled Rhodesia. Mugabe in 20 years reversed 200 years of gradual advancement and nation building, he even had to suspend its own currency.

..and Zimbabwe isn't alone is it? South Africa will follow, too.

Fact is: blacks were in the stone age when we found them, is doesn't matter if they ever had civilization, Hell, they could have walked on the Moon 150,000 years ago, it makes no difference to the fact that black people were backwards compared to the visiting Europeans AND ARABS!!

Blacks are a failure. They have been on the planet the longest, up to 200,000 years, yet where is their flag on the Moon?

Any unbiased person can see that ALL human advancement in the last 500 years have come from NON-Negroes. Chinese, Arabs, Indians and Europeans have had their time in the Sun, the baton of civilization and human advancement passing from one people to the next.

Blacks haven't even gotten to the start line yet.
typically black

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

dkanela wrote:
Name ONE currently successful African country that has NOT had ANY White influence in its construction?

White folks put in road systems, showed blacks the wheel, built potable water facilities, brought agricultural and industrial innovation.

There is not ONE African country today that can honestly say it was built from top to bottom solely by blacks. Not racism, FACT!!

Take South Africa, the blacks were nomadic and had been fighting each other for centuries over water rights and land, they were not a civilization, however you look at it. Once White folks got in there it became the most successful African country in history, such was the wealth that WHITE people found there. SA always had the same potential, it just needed a people advanced enough to know what to do with the land, and that was White people.

Anyway, SA is on its way to being another Zimbabwe in about a generation.
Clark

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

White people are a joke, always blaming black people why they are such racist horrid scum with an intolerance and a attitude that thinks they are better than everyone. What is their excuse for using racial slurs against Asians such as Chink, gook, paki. You just have to watch any new foreign people come into their countries, even other whites from Europe and watch the level of racism switch to the new people, like calling Hispanics wetbacks or Romanians gypsies.

Whites are racist full stop- and use racism not as a result because they want change, they use racism in order to belittle people and hope it will effect their progress and keep them down. What a joke, if a bully school beats you up or a teacher calls you names do you think they really want you to rise up, they want to keep you under their tyranny. I hope white supremacy comes to an end, it's tired and affecting the potential of this world and it's peoples.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

You are in need of a history lesson, whites did not come to Africa and find us living as savages, it's actually the opposite. White people came to Africa and were amazed at how we were living. They saw our gold and diamonds and other precious minerals and devised a plan to steal them. It's called greed. That's why at the Berlin conference they carved out areas of Africa to benefit them. If you noticed today the fastest growing economies are mostly in Africa, not Europe or America. I expect with the rise of China and Europe, Africa will see her future brighter than ever! White people are seeing their cash cow moving away from them, and are threatened with the reality that their hold on the world is almost up.
Clark

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

If whites are racist to help change in black behaviour what is their reasoning for hating Obama, Michelle Obama, destroying black wall streets. what is their fear and anger towards any black person that makes change or succeeds, why do they have such a bad attitude and a spiteful venom to destroy that success. Down with white supremacy, you have destroyed what this world could be, your racism and ego has a choke hold on this world, and you can talk about how you've changed it for the better, really how many of your own whites can't stand to be on this planet and commit suicide daily, take prescription drugs, use illegal drugs to escape their own reality. And how many go on long stays in black, Indian or Chinese countries looking for the warmth, cultural excitement, relaxation, nicer mannered people, better food.

You're in decline because even white people don't want to produce anymore white people because your white supremacy is sickening and has no right to suffocate this world as it has. This world hasn't even began to unlock the hidden possibilities, mysteries, your white racism has blurred its vision and it needs to go to unlock all these different paths, possibilities and dreams.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

dkanela wrote:
You are in need of a history lesson, whites did not come to Africa and find us living as savages, it's actually the opposite. White people came to Africa and were amazed at how we were living. They saw our gold and diamonds and other precious minerals and devised a plan to steal them. It's called greed. That's why at the Berlin conference they carved out areas of Africa to benefit them. If you noticed today the fastest growing economies are mostly in Africa, not Europe or America. I expect with the rise of China and Europe, Africa will see her future brighter than ever! White people are seeing their cash cow moving away from them, and are threatened with the reality that their hold on the world is almost up.
Don't know how you view China as better when China oppresses her own people...fellow Asians.

America has been known as the land that people from all over the world came to ...

To gain freedoms, they never had before plus own a business, go to school etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

283 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
To Those Who Think Trayvon Martin Was Harmless! 4 min THE RELIC 11
I am proud to see AAM/AAW forget gender and see... 6 min THE RELIC 2
The White Man Is The Devil 10 min Blacks Live on Lies 7
EXPOSED....Wyzecracker aka OH REALLY 13 min Blacks Live on Lies 11
Why are so many Black Males Worthless ? 20 min Just the facts 2
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 22 min Oneal 742
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 28 min Aziya Shines 73
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr darline 462
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Hebrew Warrior 2,334
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 2 hr AgentSmith9 77,774
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr FELISITAS 119,454
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••