ISLAM: Most black Muslims converted ...

ISLAM: Most black Muslims converted to Islam while in prison.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Islam is not a black created religion. It was created by Arabs, and has nothing to do with black culture or black people historically. So why would any black man or woman become a Muslim?

Lets see:

More than 90% of all American black male Muslims became Muslims while incarcerated. Females who convert to Islam do so at the commandment of their fiance or boyfriends who are in prison or released from prison. Black children who are Muslims were born to black Muslim parents, where one or both parents is an ex-convict.
Even Malcolm X was converted to Islam while in prison, as was Louis Farrakahn and every high profile black male Muslim. The pattern and conditions for blacks becoming Muslims is well documented and predictable.

While it is true that many black males become born again Christians in prison, that fanaticism basically fades once they are released from prison. No so with Islam because there are severe penalties for leaving Islam. How ironic that you could be put in prison for burglary, but then released. Try to leave Islam and the penalty is DEATH. So, go to prison and get released eventually. Go to Islam and you are a prisoner for LIFE and if you leave it you get the death penalty?

ISLAM IS NOT FOR BLACK PEOPLE. RELIGIONS MADE BY NON-WHITES IS NOT FOR BLACK PEOPLE.
25th dynasty nubian

Newark, NJ

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Rofl nice

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 26, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
RELIGIONS MADE BY NON-WHITES IS NOT FOR BLACK PEOPLE.
i can agree that religions are crap. i was done when eddie long busted. him and those mirror shots

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#5 Apr 26, 2012
LMAO such ignorance wheres the stats?
hmm

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2012
You think Arabs/Muslims like that. Nobody wants criminals to join their religion. Once I saw on TV a Black African from Mauritania wasn't allowed to pray with Brown Africans in Mecca because he was too Black. Swear to Allah.

Level 6

#7 Apr 26, 2012
Arabs are only 15-20% of All Muslims.
True Shyt

Silver Spring, MD

#8 Apr 26, 2012
People are just followers , monkey see monkey do.

Christianity is the truth.

Jesus Christ is the truth the way and the light.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#9 Apr 26, 2012
hmm wrote:
Nobody wants criminals to join their religion.
so judging by this snippet, it is a man-made cult right? lol

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#10 Apr 26, 2012
True Shyt wrote:
No Christianity, like all religions, is a tissue of contradictions and false consciousness.
hmm

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
so judging by this snippet, it is a man-made cult right? lol
Why do Blacks join it then? You're aren't welcome anyway.
hmm

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2012
KushTheKid wrote:
Have you heard of Darfur, Sudan? Brown Muslims fought against Black Muslims there. Nobody likes Blacks.
True Shyt

Silver Spring, MD

#13 Apr 26, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
No Christianity, like all religions, is a tissue of contradictions and false consciousness.
Lying Devil. Jesus is real , he lived died and grew wings and flew to heaven. Our forefathers were eye witnesses.

Jesus Christ is also coming back again. These are the last earth days.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#14 Apr 26, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Blacks join it then? You're aren't welcome anyway.
You'd have to ask "black" muslims.
True Shyt

Silver Spring, MD

#15 Apr 26, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Blacks join it then? You're aren't welcome anyway.
monkey see monkey do.

a cult made by Muhammad and his rebel Babylonians.

They don't worship the Lord.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#16 Apr 26, 2012
KushTheKid wrote:
Maybe less. For not all Arabs are even Muslims. I think I've read once that about 10% of them are Christians. And some of them are secular and even atheistic. Probably more of the 1.5 billion Muslims live outside the Middle East than within it. Moreover, you've got non-Arab folk in the Muslim Middle East such as Kurds, Turks, Berbers, Iranians, etc.

Level 6

#17 Apr 26, 2012
True Shyt wrote:
You Worsip a White man imposed on you by your oppressors?
Do you not worship a blue eyed-Long haired White Man?
hmm

United States

#18 Apr 26, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to ask "black" muslims.
I don't talk to sub humans.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#19 Apr 26, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
Islam is not a black created religion. It was created by Arabs, and has nothing to do with black culture or black people historically. So why would any black man or woman become a Muslim?
Lets see:
More than 90% of all American black male Muslims became Muslims while incarcerated. Females who convert to Islam do so at the commandment of their fiance or boyfriends who are in prison or released from prison. Black children who are Muslims were born to black Muslim parents, where one or both parents is an ex-convict.
Even Malcolm X was converted to Islam while in prison, as was Louis Farrakahn and every high profile black male Muslim. The pattern and conditions for blacks becoming Muslims is well documented and predictable.
While it is true that many black males become born again Christians in prison, that fanaticism basically fades once they are released from prison. No so with Islam because there are severe penalties for leaving Islam. How ironic that you could be put in prison for burglary, but then released. Try to leave Islam and the penalty is DEATH. So, go to prison and get released eventually. Go to Islam and you are a prisoner for LIFE and if you leave it you get the death penalty?
ISLAM IS NOT FOR BLACK PEOPLE. RELIGIONS MADE BY NON-WHITES IS NOT FOR BLACK PEOPLE.
Do you have EVIDENCE to support the claim that most Muslim Blacks in America were converted in prison?
And are you referring only to the Nation of Islam (which orthodox Muslim regard as fake), or to Sunni Islam as well.
Frankly, I think that Black people--indeed ALL people--would be better if they learned to live without religion.
But in the meantime, I respect everyone't right to choose whatever brand of false consciousness he prefers.

Level 6

#20 Apr 26, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe less. For not all Arabs are even Muslims. I think I've read once that about 10% of them are Christians. And some of them are secular and even atheistic. Probably more of the 1.5 billion Muslims live outside the Middle East than within it. Moreover, you've got non-Arab folk in the Muslim Middle East such as Kurds, Turks, Berbers, Iranians, etc.
Thats my point people confuse Arabsim and Islam, they cant differentiate. Not all Arabs are Muslim, <ost Muslims are Asians, Then Africans, Middle East, Then Europeans like Turks, Bosnians, Albanians

Level 6

#21 Apr 26, 2012
Hmmm you're not a Muslim, There is no racism in Islam. However they is racism beetween certain populations because of their upbringing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrillis Waxman 1,508,018
TrumpTrash AKA TrumpCare 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 7
White women so jealous of us asian women (Aug '16) 5 min IT IS I 9
News Our Opinion: Making progress on Pittsfield's wo... 10 min Cops are Degenerates 2
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 11 min IT IS I 58
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 11 min Ben 1,957
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 12 min NotSoDivineMsM 24
Are you tired of Blacks? 32 min We Wuz Kangs 71
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 4 hr misfit 0676 203
White men are the solution for the single black... 6 hr IT IS I 101
More from around the web