First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#43 Apr 26, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
http://i1316.photobucket.com/a lbums/t606/Constant88/Archers_ frieze_Darius_palace_Louvre_AO D487.jpg
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
Ancient Blacks of the Middle East
Racist Whities will ignore these links at all cost.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#44 Apr 26, 2013
Humans outnumber blacks wrote:
<quoted text>You people never made any contributions that actually help people. Btw nice spelling you stupid n-r.lol
Well I tooks my doctrate in the hood whilest living mung em' as a side project for my study.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#45 Apr 27, 2013
.....negrows think that if they tell the same lies over and over again, they will magically become true.....
the light has come

Danville, IL

#46 Apr 27, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.....negrows think that if they tell the same lies over and over again, they will magically become true.....
Racist people like you lie all the time about black people and think that blacks do not know they are lying. The saw cuts both ways.
Black Rule

Toronto, Canada

#47 Apr 27, 2013
Typical White Crakka's trying to have us believe that their pastry rednecked ass where running around in Egypt building pyramids, lol.

Can you imagine a White King Tut running around with melanoma popping out from every inch of his body in the hot arid environment of AFrica? LMBAO... Crakkas always trying to be what they are not and trying hard to steal cultures.

Modern Egyptology has confirmed that Egypt came from the South! The civilization came from the Nile.

You SnowApes need to worry about your chimping ways all across American and Europe before you try to have a debate about Ancient Civilizations.

As a student of knowledge in Ancient History, you White boys would be made to loo like the fools you are if I started posting peer reviewed articles proving that Ancient Egypt was a Black Civilization until it was invaded by the inferior kind (Crakkas)
Black Rule

Toronto, Canada

#48 Apr 27, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist Whities will ignore these links at all cost.
Of course they will. These White boys are not educated enough to even be talking about these topics.
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#49 Apr 27, 2013
Black Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they will. These White boys are not educated enough to even be talking about these topics.
and how smart are you numb nuts. you avoid genetic journals of back to africa migration and state its hogwash because its not your b0llsh8t view of what is right.
You have no basis for any argument because your in the west and their is not a better model from africa to compare at hte moment.GROW UP . READ SOME HISTORY and learn the silent ones pretending their self righteous ie arabs,chinese and blacks are actually just as bad if not worse then whites overall.Look up history and wars all over the world
For a black power idiot, why dont you go to africa and live their in black brotherhood.I mean surely blacks are better by your logic so go to a original black country like africa.
You use a computer and electricity made by a white men.So all your arguments are meaningless because your arguing as a KKK but different skin color.We should have kicked ignorant racists like yourself out the minute we found out you were racist. I know I would.Go blame a chinese baby born in 2150 for all the horrors china has done to africa
grow up dummy
Ih8nigurs

Little Rock, AR

#50 Apr 27, 2013
Black Rule wrote:
Typical White Crakka's trying to have us believe that their pastry rednecked ass where running around in Egypt building pyramids, lol.
Can you imagine a White King Tut running around with melanoma popping out from every inch of his body in the hot arid environment of AFrica? LMBAO... Crakkas always trying to be what they are not and trying hard to steal cultures.
Modern Egyptology has confirmed that Egypt came from the South! The civilization came from the Nile.
You SnowApes need to worry about your chimping ways all across American and Europe before you try to have a debate about Ancient Civilizations.
As a student of knowledge in Ancient History, you White boys would be made to loo like the fools you are if I started posting peer reviewed articles proving that Ancient Egypt was a Black Civilization until it was invaded by the inferior kind (Crakkas)
Arabs are a majority in northern africa! Lol!
Jake

New York, NY

#51 Apr 27, 2013
Black Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
All one has to do is look at the videos below to see that you g roids have contributed nothing to advancing human civilizations. Your ancestors were living in the jungles swinging from trees when our advanced human ancestors found you all among jungle animals and you still live like primitives in the jungles of black Africa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 3 min That Girl 53 511
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Mighty Righty 1,115,277
Ebola case in Texas 17 min Raise da Roof S 29
Jewish women crazy for african american men 18 min Amber5 196
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 23 min Raise da Roof S 35
a message to black american from a jewish man 24 min Walls of Jericho 14
Where will we be after Obama? 29 min sassyntrashy 352
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 32 min rock 430
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 50 min dreamhunk 25,058
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 1 hr Insect Trust 300