Blacks are always trying to rewrite h...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#43 Apr 26, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
http://i1316.photobucket.com/a lbums/t606/Constant88/Archers_ frieze_Darius_palace_Louvre_AO D487.jpg
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
Ancient Blacks of the Middle East
Racist Whities will ignore these links at all cost.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#44 Apr 26, 2013
Humans outnumber blacks wrote:
<quoted text>You people never made any contributions that actually help people. Btw nice spelling you stupid n-r.lol
Well I tooks my doctrate in the hood whilest living mung em' as a side project for my study.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#45 Apr 27, 2013
.....negrows think that if they tell the same lies over and over again, they will magically become true.....
the light has come

Danville, IL

#46 Apr 27, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.....negrows think that if they tell the same lies over and over again, they will magically become true.....
Racist people like you lie all the time about black people and think that blacks do not know they are lying. The saw cuts both ways.
Black Rule

Toronto, Canada

#47 Apr 27, 2013
Typical White Crakka's trying to have us believe that their pastry rednecked ass where running around in Egypt building pyramids, lol.

Can you imagine a White King Tut running around with melanoma popping out from every inch of his body in the hot arid environment of AFrica? LMBAO... Crakkas always trying to be what they are not and trying hard to steal cultures.

Modern Egyptology has confirmed that Egypt came from the South! The civilization came from the Nile.

You SnowApes need to worry about your chimping ways all across American and Europe before you try to have a debate about Ancient Civilizations.

As a student of knowledge in Ancient History, you White boys would be made to loo like the fools you are if I started posting peer reviewed articles proving that Ancient Egypt was a Black Civilization until it was invaded by the inferior kind (Crakkas)
Black Rule

Toronto, Canada

#48 Apr 27, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they will. These White boys are not educated enough to even be talking about these topics.
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#49 Apr 27, 2013
Black Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they will. These White boys are not educated enough to even be talking about these topics.
and how smart are you numb nuts. you avoid genetic journals of back to africa migration and state its hogwash because its not your b0llsh8t view of what is right.
You have no basis for any argument because your in the west and their is not a better model from africa to compare at hte moment.GROW UP . READ SOME HISTORY and learn the silent ones pretending their self righteous ie arabs,chinese and blacks are actually just as bad if not worse then whites overall.Look up history and wars all over the world
For a black power idiot, why dont you go to africa and live their in black brotherhood.I mean surely blacks are better by your logic so go to a original black country like africa.
You use a computer and electricity made by a white men.So all your arguments are meaningless because your arguing as a KKK but different skin color.We should have kicked ignorant racists like yourself out the minute we found out you were racist. I know I would.Go blame a chinese baby born in 2150 for all the horrors china has done to africa
grow up dummy
Ih8nigurs

United States

#50 Apr 27, 2013
Black Rule wrote:
Typical White Crakka's trying to have us believe that their pastry rednecked ass where running around in Egypt building pyramids, lol.
Can you imagine a White King Tut running around with melanoma popping out from every inch of his body in the hot arid environment of AFrica? LMBAO... Crakkas always trying to be what they are not and trying hard to steal cultures.
Modern Egyptology has confirmed that Egypt came from the South! The civilization came from the Nile.
You SnowApes need to worry about your chimping ways all across American and Europe before you try to have a debate about Ancient Civilizations.
As a student of knowledge in Ancient History, you White boys would be made to loo like the fools you are if I started posting peer reviewed articles proving that Ancient Egypt was a Black Civilization until it was invaded by the inferior kind (Crakkas)
Arabs are a majority in northern africa! Lol!
Jake

Ardsley, NY

#51 Apr 27, 2013
Black Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
All one has to do is look at the videos below to see that you g roids have contributed nothing to advancing human civilizations. Your ancestors were living in the jungles swinging from trees when our advanced human ancestors found you all among jungle animals and you still live like primitives in the jungles of black Africa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ripper

Citrus Heights, CA

#52 Oct 29, 2016
Black Rule wrote:

Blacks can get melanoma also you retarded coon and they get it way worse than whites do. Just look at white jews living in Israel they're doing fine and not getting burnt at all. Blacks can get sun burned look it up and it looks nasty as hell compared to a whites sun burn.
Moses

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53 Oct 29, 2016
Black Rule wrote:

UM..........NOPE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS ORIGINATED IN EGYPT with the FIRST MODERN MAN!

ANCIENT EGYPTIANS like modern Egyptians were a mix of INDIGENOUS NORTH AFRICAN CAUCASIANS and WHITE MIDDLE EASTERN FARMERS:

Moses

#54 Oct 29, 2016
Melody88 wrote:
<quoted text>

NO ANCIENT BLACKS EVER IN THE MID EAST! Where their skulls????

ANCIENT MID EAST WAS CAUCASIAN AND STILL IS!

Moses

#55 Oct 29, 2016
THE VAST MAJORITY OF RECREATIONS OF ANCIENT EGYPTIANS SHOWS CAUCASIANS:

Moses

#56 Oct 29, 2016
N*GR***DS ARE ONLY 8000 years old:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asselar_man

CAUCASIANS are 45 000 years old:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurignacian

WHERE RACES ORIGINATED:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wKbFjO2sI-I/U-I-sKa...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57 Oct 29, 2016
Ih8nigurs wrote:
I know they really are a pathetic race of liars and cowards. They still can't figure out how non blacks built the pyramids. They have no culture and no morals. We non blacks need to unite as one human race.
Don't accuse Blacks of being unable to have a legitimate race debate....WHEN YOU BRING ALL THIS BULLSHIT WITH YOU, IN EVERY CONVERSATION......

Since: Oct 16

Location hidden

#58 Oct 29, 2016
You can tell us we have no culture, but everyone's tired of eating Fries, burgers or fish.
Black people have culture we can dance, sing, create and make TASTY AND PROPER FOOD.
Ya'll white folks can't do anything. YOU have no culture. Everything about you is bland and tasteless.
Your WHOLE life, ancestors:
BORING.

You have nothing going on with your life.

Then, you have the audacity to come to us about our culture. Our diverse community and passion.

Jealousy really Strikes!

There's no difference between any of you white folks because your the same. Boring. Nothing new to learn about you and your so called 'CULTURE'. You people are a bunch of C**** to think you have culture.

Black people are rising more than you thought so if your not ready to accept that then your not ready for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men = the #1 race traitors (Aug '12) 2 min roxiepet 43
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min VetnorsGate 1,582,507
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 16 min El Rey del Mundo 13
Power of Master Lee for President. 39 min The Power Of Mast... 23
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 52 min Clookingforlove 537
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Clookingforlove 38
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 1 hr El Rey del Mundo 10
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr Hmm the meanie 124
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr KIP 222
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 5 hr Tony 109