Blacks are always trying to rewrite h...

Blacks are always trying to rewrite history

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ih8nigurs

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 26, 2013
I know they really are a pathetic race of liars and cowards. They still can't figure out how non blacks built the pyramids. They have no culture and no morals. We non blacks need to unite as one human race.
King Tut was White

Deer Park, WA

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Ih8nigurs wrote:
I know they really are a pathetic race of liars and cowards. They still can't figure out how non blacks built the pyramids. They have no culture and no morals. We non blacks need to unite as one human race.
They have no concept of the reality of royalty (us) and slave (them).

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 26, 2013
The more you racist trolls scream out about your hatred of black people, the more you racist are caught trying to live out your sick fantasies with black people.
STFU and go to the anglo forum!

April 17, 2013
When charged with fondling an African-American girl in her first-grade class, Irene Stokes, a teacher at Northwest Preparatory Academy charter school in Humble, Texas, said she would not have touched the girl, because she dislikes black children, and avoids any physical contact with them.

According to the Houston Chronicle, the 7-year old girl told police that her 61-year-old teacher sent her classmates out of the room, and proceeded to touch the girl's 'private parts,' or vaginal area, outside of her clothes. When the girl told her teacher to stop, Stokes sent her out of the classroom and made her miss lunch.

Of course, Stokes denies all of these allegations, but after she failed a polygraph test, police said she told them, "She doesn't like to even touch black children on their hand, she shies away when they try to hug her—she admitted to being prejudiced," according to Raw Story.

http://www.alternet.org/headscratcher-houston...

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 26, 2013
King Tut was White

Deer Park, WA

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Exactly! No Negro could ever be "royalty" because they have always been slaves.

You hit the nail right on the head!!!
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#6 Apr 26, 2013
i'm light skin black so .. i can't say that i really have the ability to take either side in those pictures..
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#7 Apr 26, 2013
yeah those figures aren't even white enough they could be native americans as blacks' slaves..
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#8 Apr 26, 2013
you know that blacks escaped America slavery by running away to Europe?

how feakin nuts is that??
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#9 Apr 26, 2013
how you gonna run away from white people to be with other white people..
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#10 Apr 26, 2013
they don said we don't have any black people here so we need ya..
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#11 Apr 26, 2013
we need a few not too many..
Ih8nigurs

Little Rock, AR

#12 Apr 26, 2013
910disaster wrote:
The more you racist trolls scream out about your hatred of black people, the more you racist are caught trying to live out your sick fantasies with black people.
STFU and go to the anglo forum!
April 17, 2013
When charged with fondling an African-American girl in her first-grade class, Irene Stokes, a teacher at Northwest Preparatory Academy charter school in Humble, Texas, said she would not have touched the girl, because she dislikes black children, and avoids any physical contact with them.
According to the Houston Chronicle, the 7-year old girl told police that her 61-year-old teacher sent her classmates out of the room, and proceeded to touch the girl's 'private parts,' or vaginal area, outside of her clothes. When the girl told her teacher to stop, Stokes sent her out of the classroom and made her miss lunch.
Of course, Stokes denies all of these allegations, but after she failed a polygraph test, police said she told them, "She doesn't like to even touch black children on their hand, she shies away when they try to hug her—she admitted to being prejudiced," according to Raw Story.
http://www.alternet.org/headscratcher-houston...
Wow that's messed up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...
King Tut was White

Deer Park, WA

#13 Apr 26, 2013
trebblebase wrote:
i'm light skin black so .. i can't say that i really have the ability to take either side in those pictures..
A barrel of fine wine sits in a room next to a barrel of raw sewage. Place a drop of that wine in the barrel of sewage and what do you have? A barrel of fine wine and a barrel of raw sewage.

Now place a drop of the sewage into the wine. What do you have...?

Two barrels of raw sewage.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14 Apr 26, 2013
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#15 Apr 26, 2013
so you hate the white guy that was 20 percent black and hates black people go tell him then..
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#16 Apr 26, 2013
that rule didn't even exist when king tut was alive..

it was made because someone got greedy for power..
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#17 Apr 26, 2013
why's he saying that i already know that.. who cares..
King Tut was White

Deer Park, WA

#18 Apr 26, 2013
You slave-descended Negroes do know that no Humans on this forum click on your links, right?
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#19 Apr 26, 2013
if you have a dirty 100 dollar bill people are still gonna take it..
trebblebase

Runnemede, NJ

#20 Apr 26, 2013
your Analogy has no real logic to it..

genetics are not liquid..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nuculur option 1,276,797
WW are attracted to Al Sharpton 6 min Hellywood 24
Putin a Puppet? 8 min The Muppet Show 2
Harris County Deputy Murdered 10 min Big Knob 90
White men are better lovers? 10 min Chicago 516
To My Pale Friends: I Am Not Racist. 27 min trish_b 11
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 57 min ThatBlackGuy 37
Who is selina london? 1 hr Tricky little mon... 69
Egyptians in Egypt 3 hr African AE 497
More from around the web