Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#100 Sep 4, 2013
Do you mean because your obsessed with IR BW and WM? I guess you have plenty of time since your alone and nobody wants you!

You can stay diseased and yelp on Topix about how IR BW don't want BM and how BW are sheboon Hoes and sluts!

Bottom line: Your a Recluse, Dieased, Poor Health, broke and alone! Most women don't want men in your caliber they have "No history with you"!

You wasted your life; you SHOULD BE ANGRY AT YOURSELF MACEO!
BIgKnob--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have a lesbian obession, with ww you talk about them all the time, why make them think they're better than you, fool, now youve gone hd, next you'll be going head hunting.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#101 Sep 4, 2013
Do you mean because your obsessed with IR BW and WM? I guess you have plenty of time since your alone and nobody wants you!

You can stay diseased and yelp on Topix about how IR BW don't want BM and how BW are sheboons, Hoes and sluts!

Bottom line: Your a Recluse, Dieased, Poor Health, broke and alone! Most women don't want men in your caliber they have "No history with you"!

You wasted your life; you SHOULD BE ANGRY AT YOURSELF MACEO! Your a Selfish, Self Centered, Scoffer that got what you deserved!

Your Arrogant you got it back!
BIgKnob--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have a lesbian obession, with ww you talk about them all the time, why make them think they're better than you, fool, now youve gone hd, next you'll be going head hunting.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#102 Sep 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, most black men do not respect black women or nonblack women who are dumb enough to just be with them and be their babymamas. It reminds me of an old segment from the David Chappelle show were David was born blind and raised by this white family who didn't tell him he was black. Well he had eye surgery and finally saw that he was indeed black. The first thing he did was to leave his white babymama citing that he couldn't stand women who would stoop to being with a nicca, LMAO!!!!!!!!!! The ultimate self-hate, I would say.
Capree

OMG Even Black men talk about what Black men do and get Pissed! When a Black women openly talks about how disgusting Black men are and their behaviors they get angry when it comes from a Black woman's mouth!

The more attractive the woman is the more angrier they get! lmao Black men "Foam at the Mouth" when Black women tell the truth of their lives and why they don't date them and moved on to other races!

They can't compete with other races of men!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#103 Sep 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I also like Gwyneth but she isn't some beauty just because she does movies and Khloe misses the boat completely and is not attract at all even since she dropped the weight. I actually belief the rumor that while mamma Christ was married to attorney Kardashian that she had an affair with some man outside of their marriage and conceived Khloe. Even the daughters Chris had with Bruce Jenner look much better than Khloe.
Capree

I don't know why Black men are so obsessed with WW saying their stunning and in many cases their just White! MACEO did that for decades only to wake up from his "Dream" with nothing!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#104 Sep 4, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
OMG Even Black men talk about what Black men do and get Pissed! When a Black women openly talks about how disgusting Black men are and their behaviors they get angry when it comes from a Black woman's mouth!
The more attractive the woman is the more angrier they get! lmao Black men "Foam at the Mouth" when Black women tell the truth of their lives and why they don't date them and moved on to other races!
They can't compete with other races of men!
Yes honest decent black men are appalled by some other black men's behavior. My father grew up in the pre-Civil Rights Era of the deep South and had racism heaped at him and run ins with racist whites but he still said that he had more honest experiences with white men than black men. He would always tell my mother that nicca MFkers(not referring to decent black people) are no good and will break you neck if you give them the chance. My father never wanted his daughters to date white guys because he didn't trust them only because of his experiences with white racist in the South but if he was alive today and met and saw how well my husband treats me the he would definitely approve of our marriage.

Level 8

Location hidden

#105 Sep 4, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
I don't know why Black men are so obsessed with WW saying their stunning and in many cases their just White! MACEO did that for decades only to wake up from his "Dream" with nothing!
Preach it Sadbuttrue!

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106 Sep 6, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Here you have your azz on an AA's fourm bytching about AA's being jealous, sounds like your the one who lack moral standards, envous, uptight, and ingornant, you go on somebody else's shyt to talk about them, you make a damn fool look like a scholar.
This is a white man's website.

Foot, meet mouth:)

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107 Sep 6, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Was it a moral standard for Elvis Pressely to steal AA's music,
About as moral as Michael Jackson stealing all of Fred Astaire's dance moves:)
Tyrone

Hollywood, FL

#108 Apr 25, 2014
Kanye is in bed with Kris Jenner and her daughters, that makes him a sellout by default. Any blackman tbat lust whitewomen is not pro-black. He thinks that marrying Kim will get under the skin of whitemen...Hell No! They see her as unworthy of respect, so, he isn't hurting their feelings one bit.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#109 Apr 25, 2014
Oh please, that is a load of racist, backward bullish!t, Tyrone.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#110 Apr 25, 2014
Of course he's a sell out because he was the main one talking all that PRO BLACK shi and had the nerve to call light skin black women racially confused. He bragged about having a brown complexion real black woman. Talks all that race shi in Hollywood then turns around and wife's up a mostly white H@e who done slept with every black D&!$ in Hollywood
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#111 Apr 25, 2014
stuffofstuff wrote:
even jay z look like he have 50 percent whit ein em..
LMBAO if Jigga Man is 50 percent White then I have a 12 inch veiny dyck. That mofo is less human than a Chimp. Just keeping it real.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#112 Apr 25, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
Of course he's a sell out because he was the main one talking all that PRO BLACK shi and had the nerve to call light skin black women racially confused. He bragged about having a brown complexion real black woman. Talks all that race shi in Hollywood then turns around and wife's up a mostly white H@e who done slept with every black D&!$ in Hollywood
Girl STFU. Kanye is like every brotha on the street. Constantly being chased by beautiful gorgeous nonBlack women. Its not his fault besides we are Kings and it is obligation to spread our potent seed all over this world. Its our duty. Its not our fault we are worshipped by women all over the Universe. You homely looking unwanted Hoes are just being jealous because you can't be like us Kings.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#113 Apr 25, 2014
Tyrone wrote:
Kanye is in bed with Kris Jenner and her daughters, that makes him a sellout by default. Any blackman tbat lust whitewomen is not pro-black. He thinks that marrying Kim will get under the skin of whitemen...Hell No! They see her as unworthy of respect, so, he isn't hurting their feelings one bit.
I'd be having an orgy with that ol Hag and her skinny a** young daughters.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#114 Apr 25, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>LMBAO if Jigga Man is 50 percent White then I have a 12 inch veiny dyck. That mofo is less human than a Chimp. Just keeping it real.
Jay z look like a light skin African from Nigeria with them soup cooler lips who the hell said he look 50%
White ? N......ga you must need glasses lmfao
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#115 Apr 25, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> Jay z look like a light skin African from Nigeria with them soup cooler lips who the hell said he look 50%
White ? N......ga you must need glasses lmfao
Ho its not our fault we're the most desired men in the Universe. Take it up with the nonBlack women that worship us. You seem angry. You're always on the Rag aren't you. No wonder you don't have a life besides this forum.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#116 Apr 25, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Girl STFU. Kanye is like every brotha on the street. Constantly being chased by beautiful gorgeous nonBlack women. Its not his fault besides we are Kings and it is obligation to spread our potent seed all over this world. Its our duty. Its not our fault we are worshipped by women all over the Universe. You homely looking unwanted Hoes are just being jealous because you can't be like us Kings.
old white man please stop with your fantasies black men chase white women gtfoh!! My white girlfriends tell me how when they go to the club pookie and Ray Ray be in thirst mode drooling over them and they are average looking white girls they just hungry for white meat just because it's white lmao

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#117 Apr 25, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Ho its not our fault we're the most desired men in the Universe. Take it up with the nonBlack women that worship us. You seem angry. You're always on the Rag aren't you. No wonder you don't have a life besides this forum.
hillbilly please I'm RARELY on topix fool do your research before you open your pie whole

Level 8

Location hidden

#118 Apr 26, 2014
Black men always think they are doing some big, depriving and making white men jealous and envious when they grab up some white woman but what black men don't realize is that white men have already marked her as undesireable, unfit, damaged trash the moment that the white woman lays down with a black man.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#119 Apr 26, 2014
Capree wrote:
Black men always think they are doing some big, depriving and making white men jealous and envious when they grab up some white woman but what black men don't realize is that white men have already marked her as undesireable, unfit, damaged trash the moment that the white woman lays down with a black man.
not only that she's always or atleast 80% of the time fat, ugly, old or plain looking in other words white mans leftovers lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why protest the recent shooting in St Louis 4 min Why why why 1
nwe numbers 59,629 white male visit blacked por... 5 min cartoon 1
black-americans moving to brazil! 6 min squeezers 3
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 10 min squeezers 594
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Portlandia 1,155,608
80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband... 12 min Edward 57
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 13 min sassyntrashy 142
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 36 min sammy2 28,932
When China awakes, it will shake the West 1 hr gavindausa 98
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 98,685