Are Black men into Asian women?
trace

Tulsa, OK

#78 Aug 26, 2014
Cyrus777 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice, but I'll continue to praise sexy Asian women who catch my eye and you can start ignoring me. As for your questions, it will be better suited for Capree and others like her. That's your primary purpose of the internet. Swirl, IR seminars and all that crap.
Why are yo trying to shift the question to BW only....it's one ll Blacks should/could answer...since both BM & BW are the bottom pickings for ll other races....
trace

Tulsa, OK

#79 Aug 26, 2014
Why are you trying to shift the question to BW only....it's one all Blacks should/could answer...since both BM & BW are the bottom pickings for all other races....
Yet Blacks do the most kissing up...Talk about pride-less

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#80 Aug 26, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hun, at the end of the it is about whatever floats you boat. If you love African women then that is great, if love white women that is good and if you love Asian women that is fine also but it really doesn't do you any good and makes you seem immature and like you a playing games to profess your undying love for any specific race of women then feel that it is necessary to turn around and drop little tidbits about what you find attractive about other races of women to the women that you say you want to be with. Doing this will not get you closer to the women that you really want, it will only distance them further from you. Just a word to the wise.
Ridiculous! Men are like that. Do you know how many of my white buddies have professed to me that they believe black women have the best looking rears and biggest bosoms. Men do stuff like that. I'm not really professing or confessing love to anyone. I'm just stating something that I might be physically attracted to.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#81 Aug 26, 2014
trace wrote:
<quoted text>
You're African (or were you raised in the West)..You know BW (African BW) don't care about IR mixing (unless your comment was targeted for AAW...who don't care either)...Why are you posting like an AAM pretending & promoting BW as jealous of BM/Non-BW...don't embarrass Africans..We're not race obsessed....and you know it.
You are right we ethnic group obsessed which isn't much different. How is it that you are not black but African? Are you Arab? Or a white Berber? African women do care about mixing to a certain extent especially in the Fulani community it's extremely important...... Fulani people want to produce Rimbe children and not Rimaybe children. To say such doesn't exist in Africa is rubbish.

I have seen Ethiopians and Somalis with similar thought processes.

In my native country of Nigeria, we talk about Hausa people this, Igbo that, Yoruba this. I'm a Fulani man personally but I acknowledge the fact I'm black. Jam!
trace

Tulsa, OK

#82 Aug 26, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous! Men are like that. Do you know how many of my white buddies have professed to me that they believe black women have the best looking rears and biggest bosoms. Men do stuff like that. I'm not really professing or confessing love to anyone. I'm just stating something that I might be physically attracted to.
Keyword: profess to YOU not so much publicly... When YOU publicly "praise" other women..it turns off the women..you're not "praising"...that is how women work... So it make no sense to praise Asian women publicly if you want an African woman...That should be common sense.
trace

Tulsa, OK

#84 Aug 26, 2014
Cyrus777 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in any position to answer your questions. It would better suited for Capree and her ilk (including you) considering that's all that dominate your thoughts. We ain't out here writing books and hold seminars on dating IR, woman. I just gave my 2 cents on the topic of this thread, and you've been hanging all over my nuts like i owe you child support payments. Smh
You're replying back to me as much as I post to you..Did you not see Capree's post your comment as well or you ignoring her to give me your full attention? We both know you saw it because you're dropping her name in all your replies to me...

Anyways..you are indeed qualified to answer my question because it took nothing for anyone to start a thread (on a forum that is catered to AA) to get/manipulate YOU to compliment Asian women (who would probably never place AAM in a positive spotlight among their people on their forum) in front of the eyes of "your" women (AAW)...although it's a known fact..that Asian women put WM (and other races of men) above BM...

Now..don't get me wrong..you have every right to kiss up to Asian women whenever, wherever..without having them do the same for you......
I'm just curious..why BM require to little in return...not that you have to even answer that, but I can ask..
trace

Tulsa, OK

#85 Aug 26, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right we ethnic group obsessed which isn't much different.!
I would include culture obsessed...which is very different..that is why we rarely mix with each other ..let's be honest with the American Blacks otay?
Stupid Thread wrote:
<
How is it that you are not black but African?
Are you Arab? Or a white Berber?!
No..I'm from Seychelles..I'm creole
Stupid Thread wrote:
African women do care about mixing to a certain extent especially in the Fulani community it's extremely important...... Fulani people want to produce Rimbe children and not Rimaybe children. To say such doesn't exist in Africa is rubbish.
I have seen Ethiopians and Somalis with similar thought processes.
In my native country of Nigeria, we talk about Hausa people this, Igbo that, Yoruba this. I'm a Fulani man personally but I acknowledge the fact I'm black. Jam!
How in the world can you agree (comprehend) in your first breath and then get lost in the next? I said we are not race obsessed..not that will didn't care about "mixing".. they are not one in the same.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#86 Aug 26, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, men are like that. You all whether you guys black, white, red or brown, may love women from race A but still admire some of the attributes of women from race B. Women get that. But men should keep that talk among other men. Why in the hell would you feel it was necessary to tell one race of women about the quality of another race of women if you are trying to get with the first race of women??? Black women don't give a fock if a man thinks Asian women have nice skin and white women don't give a fock about hearing some man tell them how round and shapely black women's bootys are. Put yourself in these women's shoes. You dating a woman who says she loves you very much then confesses to you that she think white men's green, grey and blue are gorgeous and that Mexican men have the most beautiful skin. We are like that also and we say things like that about other races of men but would you as another man want a woman telling you that?
trace

Tulsa, OK

#87 Aug 26, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, men are like that. You all whether you guys black, white, red or brown, may love women from race A but still admire some of the attributes of women from race B. Women get that. But men should keep that talk among other men. Why in the hell would you feel it was necessary to tell one race of women about the quality of another race of women if you are trying to get with the first race of women??? Black women don't give a fock if a man thinks Asian women have nice skin and white women don't give a fock about hearing some man tell them how round and shapely black women's bootys are. Put yourself in these women's shoes. You dating a woman who says she loves you very much then confesses to you that she think white men's green, grey and blue are gorgeous and that Mexican men have the most beautiful skin. We are like that also and we say things like that about other races of men but would you as another man want a woman telling you that?
Men have become to "gossipy"....They have forgot what should remain "locker talk"...
slyy

Richfield, UT

#89 Aug 26, 2014
Honestly, I think many black men are into anything that walks on two legs and gives them the time of day. LOL.
trace

Tulsa, OK

#90 Aug 26, 2014
Cyrus777 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only post addressed to me from Capree was a link which I didn't bother to click.

And I keep dropping Capree's name because alongside you, she's one of the biggest culprit of this appraisal of other groups that you're wrongly and hypocritically accusing me of.
I wasn't manipulated into doing anything, and it is not like i put down anyone , so everything is supposed to be cool, right ?
And I didn't kiss up to Asian women, I expressed an attraction to a specific type of Asian broads.
"My" women have no problem with IR attraction, according to you, so I'm pretty sure they have no problems with me saying I find some women of Asian origins cute and sexy. Hell, y'all have told the world you wanna spread your wings and be unhindered by no one. I'mma just let the birds fly and do my own thing.
What took you so long to reply back..Were you playing with your penis?
Don't answer....
But Capree comment was about the Asian girl you was foaming at the mouth over liking to play in the snow..The link was pretty much to the same lanky lame white boy....
I'm just curious to know how the modern BM is ok with pulling the same females that a "lanky lame" white boy can..You got to forgive me for being curious....because the BM I used to know back in the day would be too embarrassed to share the same "broad" with a "lanky lame" white boy... they liked women..they knew even the best of WM couldn't pull (let alone a lanky lame white boy)...

If I'm such a big culprit of praising other groups..then why re you having such a hard time producing links/proof of it? The truth is..I only bashed BM (which I haven't done in years..it hs gotten old) not uplift other men (again they re not one in the same)...

You were indeed manipulated to praise Asian women in the face of AAW (are there Asian women posting here or did the OP return yet to read the answers to "her" question...nope)..so what else would be the point of you expressing compliments to women who aren't even here to read it? You don't need to put other women down in order to turn them completely off from you when you're constantly praising other women..what part of that don't some of you BM get? Complimenting women..should be done in private (between men or between you and an individual woman)...if in publicly..women in general tend to "only" accept men who compliments the women of his group (it shows a sense of pride and confidence in HIMSELF (that's a turn on) an other compliment to outside females (turns women off..it's a sign of weakness and inferiority)...Trust me when I say this goes for all women..and it's one of the many reasons why all races of women (minus black) have BM on the bottom..you guys kiss/simp for non-bw too much..the only reason some like you now is because of the BM back in the day who uplifted and praised their own women.. You BM today re on borrowed time..I give you guys the next 10-20 years before non-bw get bored with you too..as nobody respect azz lickers..just saying
KingsloveQueens

Larkspur, CA

#91 Aug 26, 2014
As the Rush Comes wrote:
Is ok for asian women to date black men, i like a variety but i don't want to date inbreeds, and i really like to date black men.
Most Asian women have class and femininity and intelligence in essence they're the bomb ..of course bm would love to date and have Asian women..(= I'm married to one myself..lol

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#92 Aug 26, 2014
trace wrote:
<quoted text>
Keyword: profess to YOU not so much publicly... When YOU publicly "praise" other women..it turns off the women..you're not "praising"...that is how women work... So it make no sense to praise Asian women publicly if you want an African woman...That should be common sense.
I am sorry, if you let me worship your feet I won't say such rubbish ever again. Forgive me?
trace

Tulsa, OK

#93 Aug 26, 2014
The thing about as women are we are flaky as hell..what work to get us..will not be the same thing..they will work to keep us..and what excites us is always changing..BM seem to do very poor in this area...once they believe in a formula that attracts or turns on females..they stick with it..even when there are clear signs that maybe it has become outdated and they need to switch gears..
Although..everyone should see by the amount of BW growing in IR and leaving BM's social circles on and off lines.. that the whole "IR/WW/non-BW" jealous card or the abuse card or the drama card has gotten boring for BW....and that it's a matter of time before WW/Non get bored with all of BM's kissing up and simping... BM are in need of a change and switching up.. They have been on this one trick pony for the longest....
What would probably shock everyone (including many of them)..if they actually started focus on improving their lot and community..something nobody think they would ever do... This (and the last) generation of BM have set themselves and their group back..They may very well be the most embarrassing, unproductive, and the most harmful one that ever existed in Black history...Only time will tell if they continue down the same path until it's too late or if they are intelligent enough to switch paths (and shock us all) like now..
Sad..thing about Blacks is once they start a habit..they rarely break it in time.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#94 Aug 26, 2014
trace wrote:
<quoted text> I would include culture obsessed...which is very different..that is why we rarely mix with each other ..let's be honest with the American Blacks otay?
<quoted text> No..I'm from Seychelles..I'm creole
<quoted text>
How in the world can you agree (comprehend) in your first breath and then get lost in the next? I said we are not race obsessed..not that will didn't care about "mixing".. they are not one in the same.
That is because if Fulani women are already not allowed to marry out of their ethnic group, could you imagine what would happen if a danejum (white) or Tubarko (white person) asked to marry a Fulani girl, it would even be much more different. It has happened before. There are some Fulani women who marry white guys in Europe and in America, but they completely cut off communication from their respective families because the child becomes Rimaybe. The thing is Fulani people believe in only marrying other Fulani people typically speaking. I am not like that but I have also heard it is the same with Somalis.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#95 Aug 26, 2014
trace wrote:
The thing about as women are we are flaky as hell..what work to get us..will not be the same thing..they will work to keep us..and what excites us is always changing..BM seem to do very poor in this area...once they believe in a formula that attracts or turns on females..they stick with it..even when there are clear signs that maybe it has become outdated and they need to switch gears..
Although..everyone should see by the amount of BW growing in IR and leaving BM's social circles on and off lines.. that the whole "IR/WW/non-BW" jealous card or the abuse card or the drama card has gotten boring for BW....and that it's a matter of time before WW/Non get bored with all of BM's kissing up and simping... BM are in need of a change and switching up.. They have been on this one trick pony for the longest....
What would probably shock everyone (including many of them)..if they actually started focus on improving their lot and community..something nobody think they would ever do... This (and the last) generation of BM have set themselves and their group back..They may very well be the most embarrassing, unproductive, and the most harmful one that ever existed in Black history...Only time will tell if they continue down the same path until it's too late or if they are intelligent enough to switch paths (and shock us all) like now..
Sad..thing about Blacks is once they start a habit..they rarely break it in time.
Nonsense and rubbish, commot for talk sha so I can worship those beautiful feet. Your feet don't have corns I hope right :-D ?
trace

Tulsa, OK

#96 Aug 26, 2014
Cyrus777 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only post addressed to me from Capree was a link which I didn't bother to click. And I keep dropping Capree's name because alongside you, she's one of the biggest culprit of this appraisal of other groups that you're wrongly and hypocritically accusing me of.
I wasn't manipulated into doing anything, and it is not like i put down anyone , so everything is supposed to be cool, right ?
And I didn't kiss up to Asian women, I expressed an attraction to a specific type of Asian broads.
"My" women have no problem with IR attraction, according to you, so I'm pretty sure they have no problems with me saying I find some women of Asian origins cute and sexy. Hell, y'all have told the world you wanna spread your wings and be unhindered by no one. I'mma just let the birds fly and do my own thing.
Who have taught you modern men about women? Some of you seem to have no clue...
You could probably secure yourself the finest BW, WW, AW, etc....by doing one thing...uplifting & praising AAW (not any NON-AAW..including African....women do not respect you uplifting them..trust me when I clue you in..)..all you're doing is stroking their ego and insecurities for a moment..but outsiders never respect men who place them above their own women NEVER..
Outsiders should always feel like the ones who need to strive for acceptances and approval (especially knowing that all men are outnumbered by the millions with their own women) thus she comes into the community respectfully....when she does..The men of said community will secure both his natural partners..as well as a few outside women (hence how AAW of the past happily welcomed in WW without going IR themselves)...
What men need to understand is inside women will NEVER compete for them with outsiders..they will only compete with women within the community..so trying to ply the jealousy card will never work..only you men lose.. This is why BW will rip each other apart over a BM, but will freely give a BM to a WW, AW, etc.. before she degrade herself and compete for her own men...
Same with WW...they will compete with each other all day for a WM, but will walk away over these Asian chicks and find new stomping grounds (which they re doing)...
Now..women do not like hostile environments...one in which many BM made for BW..in order to secure a number of non-BW...Foolish move (one in which no group of men makes)...so now you see a growing exodus of BW..which thus leaves BM vulnerable to the whims of Non-BW..just foolishness on your part as men....You have no need to kiss the azz of these women (only racial inferiority makes many of you do it)... You have the numbers in your favor..without you..these women would be "cat ladies"...regardless of their level of desirability...because there are simply too many women for men...by the millions in just one group
This doesn't mean men can now be abusive (as many re doing)..because it defeats the purpose of why women seek men (for "happiness"..whateve r that will mean to her as an individual)...and if she's not content..she will probably move on anyway (regardless of male shortage)...
It's just that BM are simping for no reason and still not getting the best he could get..his standards re too low..he's plying the game like non-BW have all the cards..nd all they really hve is the racial/social one..most of you crave so much (one in which you shouldn't be so publicly needed about..to even let them know..they got that one)
trace

Tulsa, OK

#97 Aug 26, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense and rubbish, commot for talk sha so I can worship those beautiful feet. Your feet don't have corns I hope right :-D ?
You have a feet fetish?:)
trace

Tulsa, OK

#98 Aug 26, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, if you let me worship your feet I won't say such rubbish ever again. Forgive me?
Of course I forgive (get rid of the Yemeni chick first :)you!
trace

Tulsa, OK

#99 Aug 26, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because if Fulani women are already not allowed to marry out of their ethnic group, could you imagine what would happen if a danejum (white) or Tubarko (white person) asked to marry a Fulani girl, it would even be much more different. It has happened before. There are some Fulani women who marry white guys in Europe and in America, but they completely cut off communication from their respective families because the child becomes Rimaybe. The thing is Fulani people believe in only marrying other Fulani people typically speaking. I am not like that but I have also heard it is the same with Somalis.
Any Fulani female who marry a WM and disgrace her father should be thankful she is only being excommunicated..
Why are you not like that? I think if there were no cultural restriction...then all that is great bout your's would be lost...I mean is there really any woman in this world so beautiful....that is worth killing of your culture, people, custom, language, traditions.....especially..giv en that you could always find equal value in such beauty among Fulani women...as well as love...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voter ID Laws Could Disenfranchise 1 Million Yo... (Sep '12) 5 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 12
Why did the democrats shut down the government 7 min Ugly monkeys 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Ghey Ghost 1,684,597
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 12 min Sarah 2nd Grade 18
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 14 min Reid 31
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 26 min Cant Escape DESTINY 39
My DADDY SAYS that N(EYE)GGERS DON'T TIP 32 min Sarah 2nd Grade 1
Racist White People on MLK Day. 6 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 139
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 6 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 165
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 7 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 35
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 9 hr Harrisson 911
More from around the web