BLACKBOLT08

Erie, PA

#1 Mar 31, 2011
So, If Topix AAforum Is Owned By a SWINE, why are we still here?
BLACKBOLT08

Erie, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2011
Well, I guess WE just dont like to here thoes Racist swines talk about us that way, loruing us in hear pretending to be an AA FORUM.
Golden Lion

Charlotte, NC

#4 Mar 31, 2011
ohReally_________ wrote:
<quoted text>Think of how Barack must feel with all the fakes on the Obama forum!
(lmao....you "people" are so fkkn stupid it's HILARIOUS!)
And you are so obsess with us! lol

Since: May 10

UK

#6 Mar 31, 2011
ohReally_________ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, you semi-literate simian. I just spend my days off whipping you retards up unto your little cyber chimp-outs for entertainment.
Who have you, Whipped? Illiterate?? Are you on dizzy pills? Go back too the Horses.
Ankhsanamen

AOL

#8 Mar 31, 2011
BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
Well, I guess WE just dont like to here thoes Racist swines talk about us that way, loruing us in hear pretending to be an AA FORUM.
The adminstrators of this forum are interested in making money. While the gubment agencies who are monitoring are interested in keeping tabs on disidents and what the masses are talking about. There are those of us who use this venue to communicate information to those of ours who are interested. It is a way to provide in-depth, detailed facts and figures and feelings about issues we could not otherwise talk about to one another. Those who are smart "use" what is good about it and leave the BS for those who are so interested in that.
Blvl

UK

#9 Mar 31, 2011
Hunter Stew wrote:
Honestly, I think 99% of whites here, come here to laugh at your stupidity. Its hard to imagine so many low IQ dummies posting in one forum. Thats funny but also sad.
Dats racist, not all of the brothas are dummies, if we are all dumb, then how did we build the pyramids and travel to Earth from Sirius A? You crackers are jealous of all our achievements.
Cheeky

UK

#10 Apr 22, 2011
BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
Laugh at the tragedy!
Hunter Stew

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 22, 2011
BLACKBOLT08 wrote:
THats an awesome question, Tyrone. GTFO and go post somewhere, where your feelings wont be hurt by reading others opinions. I suggest a boycott of Topix. LMAO
Cheeky

UK

#13 Apr 22, 2011
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
This pig sty lured me in here also. They set a mouse trap and got a tiger instead.
Since I'm here, I'm gonna turn a stick of chalk into a pile of chalk dust.
Be careful what you bite,rednecks comes with a fungal warning!

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Hell, Norway

#15 Apr 22, 2011
Moses-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A tiger needs help sometimes and can't do it alone. Thanks for the warning and I'll use my claws.
MOSES-1 wrote:
There is no other options, chicken or eagle.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TAV07L5RGGJ8Q...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's fun to lie to blacks 3 min watermelon 2
Why almost everyone in this forum hate interrac... (May '09) 3 min Guest 225
Crime rises in Baltimore as cops are afraid to ... 5 min freddie47 17
Whiteboy attempted to carjack BM and... 6 min T-BOS 9
why do white people hate other races so much 7 min blackqueen 389
Why are Black people ALWAYS angry? (May '11) 10 min Your Favorite Whi... 17
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 10 min watermelon 1,511
Why does bicuriousnow troll as a white person 14 min Mister Bodine 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min Ben YISRAEL 120,525
All women prefer white men 1 hr T-BOS 4,635
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 2 hr johnplustwomore 322
More from around the web