why are white women obsessed with bla...

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#786 Aug 10, 2013
Conscience Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats another thing, why does the problems black men and women have to be reduced down to sex? Our problems seem to go far beyond sex and seems more mental if anything.
Terrific observation:)
Lasher

Brevard, NC

#788 Aug 17, 2013
The interesting thing is that I do not have anything against people dating out of their race. It's just this negative thing towards white men that bugs me. In our society it has become like a plague to be a white ango-saxon male. Why? Because we discovered electricity? Invented the telephone? Created human flight? Created the microchip? Created the automobile? I could go on for hours but the reality is that the white males are responsible for everything you precious little fucks take for granted in your precious little lives. I know no one on this page has the IQ level required to get what I'm saying but the point is maybe it's ok to date black men if that makes you happy. But don't look down on the white men who built this whole modern world and it's society. O.K. so you found a black guy with a big dick! That's great! Great enough for you to turn your back on the race that built this world. I'm not a white suppremist but It is completelly logical that we have done more in human history than any other race. Both good and bad.You have no loyalty, no belief, no past, no future, no respect in anything other than what you in your devine wisdom you deem to be of most importance. Getting your little coochy off is definetelly more important than the continuation of your race so go ahead and be proud and brag about how big your black man's dick is. How sad that that is what is most important to you. I could respect people like you if it was about love, about transcending old ways of thinking but in the end it really isn't. It's about sad stupid little white whores who really believe the are evolving and becoming something trully better just because they spread their legs for any black man who happens to come along. Some of these black men might be really great men. 99.9% are just viewing you as a trophy. So be proud you ignorant piece of white trash.
victoria_91 wrote:
<quoted text
wow, it sounds like you're really sore about white girls being attracted to black guys. I date black men exclusively and it hurts that some people such as yourself look down on girls like me. You say that white girls gone black are somehow unattractive or unwanted by white men, but I myself happen to be very pretty and fit by today's standards and I actually broke up with a white boyfriend and left him for a black guy. Now I know that not every black guy only likes white girls and that not every white girl is only attracted to black guys, but it is a very common thing in our modern society. As a white man I'm sure you must really get mad when you see a gorgeous young white girl in the arms of a strong handsome black man, knowing that you cant get her because you aren't black must be defeating.
I personally have always been attracted to black men, even before i ever dated white guys. I've always loved their dark skin and natural confidence. As a petit white girl i feel safer with a black man than a white guy, black men are sweeter and make me feel good in a way that white guys just can't. It has also been my experience that black men are generally more hung than white guys and much more capable in bed, but i think thats a pretty accepted fact.
As far as your jealous and hateful rants go, the black guys i've been with really love stealing away white girls from guys like you. If there's one thing I've learned its that black men love to get the girl and then hear the bitter complaints of the jealous white boys who can't get her. So keep complaining! You're really just giving black men what they want to hear. I wish guys like you didn't look down on me but rather understood and accepted me for who i am. I'm not trashy simply because I date a black guy, I love my black man and I'm grateful to be with him. Every girl is different, I just happen to be one that likes black men, you shouldn't alienate me, you should be happy for me!:)
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#789 Aug 17, 2013
Lasher wrote:
The interesting thing is that I do not have anything against people dating out of their race. It's just this negative thing towards white men that bugs me. In our society it has become like a plague to be a white ango-saxon male. Why? Because we discovered electricity? Invented the telephone? Created human flight? Created the microchip? Created the automobile? I could go on for hours but the reality is that the white males are responsible for everything you precious little fucks take for granted in your precious little lives. I know no one on this page has the IQ level required to get what I'm saying but the point is maybe it's ok to date black men if that makes you happy. But don't look down on the white men who built this whole modern world and it's society. O.K. so you found a black guy with a big dick! That's great! Great enough for you to turn your back on the race that built this world. I'm not a white suppremist but It is completelly logical that we have done more in human history than any other race. Both good and bad.You have no loyalty, no belief, no past, no future, no respect in anything other than what you in your devine wisdom you deem to be of most importance. Getting your little coochy off is definetelly more important than the continuation of your race so go ahead and be proud and brag about how big your black man's dick is. How sad that that is what is most important to you. I could respect people like you if it was about love, about transcending old ways of thinking but in the end it really isn't. It's about sad stupid little white whores who really believe the are evolving and becoming something trully better just because they spread their legs for any black man who happens to come along. Some of these black men might be really great men. 99.9% are just viewing you as a trophy. So be proud you ignorant piece of white trash.<quoted text>
Oh please.

In the West everyone is led to believe that only the almighty whitey (in America) invented and discovered everything. It's what you are conditioned to believe about yourself. YOu like to sit on a throne and think that you and only YOU made the world what it is. Then when it comes time to accept responsibility for the things that go wrong, you come pointing fingers at everyone else. You blame blacks, women, gays, Muslims, liberals, Mexicans, poor people, and everyone else. Here you come babbling endlessly about white women being the whores, but nobody and I mean NOBODY has participated in sex tourism as often as white males. It's actually an industry. Oh yes, call everyone else white trash, but you are about as clueless and ignorant as all hell. No, your race didn't build the world. There were races of people here before you arrived. There are people who have actually done the labor REQUIRED to make the world what it is, and they are not white. Try picking up a book on world history, and the history of other people. Have you ever done that, LOL? If your IQ is so high like you claim, then surely you can do this, right?

It's interesting to live in a time when a black man has to ask a white man to actually pick up a book and READ it before opening his mouth on something he really doesn't understand.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#790 Aug 19, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more Filthy, White Trash who engage as well with each other. As a matter of fact there are more homeless whites here in California than any other ethnicity.
I yet to witness a black man here standing on a street corner with a sign begging for money unlike whites .
Explain the reason for that?
Very simple. The BM do more begging without signs. They scam, rob, steal, and sleep their way to get money. Most are too stupid to beg with a sign. The WP who use signs use a more passive style of begging that doesn't require engaging strangers. If others want to give, they do. It isn't the filthy, abusive style of begging that includes going up to strangers. The more self-centered, isolated, and passive someone is, the better they are.

Every single person who you call "white trash" who sleeps ONLY with their race are worth more than ANY WW who sleeps with a BM. They can stop being trash overnight by changing partners. White trash by real definition is ANY WW who dares to sleep with a BM. Such a woman is contaminated for life. Morally speaking, ANY BM who looks at a WW with sexual intentions is really worse filth and has a more evil heart than any child rapist, and they are at the bottom of the barrel.

Thankfully, EVERY WW with a BM and every BW with a WW will burn in Hell. When harm happens to their family's, it is God's punishment for their choice of partners. Oh, and the homophobic BM will sit in the very same Hell as every gay couple.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#791 Aug 19, 2013
LThunder wrote:
lol, racist Christians are hilarious.
But not as funny as race-mixing psuedo-Christians.
Realist

United States

#792 Sep 18, 2013
AFRICAN PRINCE wrote:
A White Woman Explains Why She Prefers Black Men
How many white men can treat a woman like a lady and ravish her
By Susan Crain Bakos
Black skin is thick and lush, sensuous to the touch, like satin and velvet made flesh. There's only one patch of skin on a white man's body that remotely compares to nearly every inch of a black man's skin. The first time I caressed black skin, it felt like a luxury I shouldn't be able to afford. I craved it more strongly than Carrie Bradshaw craved Manolo Blahnik shoes. That phrase, "Once you go black, you never go back" is all about the feeling of the skin.
And I had the socially acceptable explanation for my craving. I used that paucity-of-available-white-par tners rationale to explain my relationships with black men for several years. A white woman past forty is often passed over by her white-male contemporaries. She goes younger or ethnic or foreign-born or down the socioeconomic scale or darker or she spends lonely nights at home with her cats. Black men are happy to get the babe they couldn't have when she was twentysomething and fertile. The laws of the marketplace do prevail. It's not me, it's themthem being the white guys who weren't after me anymore, or so I claimed.
That's a lie. The truth is, I attract about the same percentage of available white men my age (and far younger!) now as I did when I was thirtyand that's not including the unavailable white men who want to play around anyway.
Enough white men want me that I was hardly facing enforced celibacy, but I don't want them.
I want black men. They want me. We look at one another and exchange a visible frisson of sexual energy in the lingering glances. And our attraction is based first on race. We are not those couples who "happen to fall in love" with someone of a different race or more purposefully come together but out of some greater sense of interracial understanding and respect. Not as politically-correct men and women do we seek one another out. The Internet has made it a lot easier for us to find each other now. Men advertise: ebony seeks ivory. Women write: seeking tall, dark, and handsome. Very dark. We are not the same people who say: Race is not important. It is important to us. We have race-specific desires.
Even in a time when nearly 40 percent of single Americans have dated outside their race, that deliberate seeking of the specific other makes some people, especially black women, damned mad.
We are what they denigrate and castigate: white women and black men who choose one another because of our racial differences. They resent our taking their men. Black men are two and a half times more likely to marry a white woman than a black woman is to marry a white man. Black women can point to that statistic in justifying their wrath. But in truth, black sisters, we're after the sex, not the ringand these guys aren't the marrying kind anyway.
Yes, the sex!
The woman who goes after black men is a variant of sex journalist Susie Bright's "white bitch in heat," a woman who puts sex first even though women aren't supposed to do that. According to one school of thought, white women turn to black men when their sex drives kick into higher gear and their social inhibitions recede into the rearview mirror. It's a "yes, baby, now I'm ready for you" reaction.
When we get to the "yes, baby" place, they know it, and they are ready and waiting for us. Black men have more energy, style and edge than white men. They know how to flirt, a nearly lost art among the rest of us. A black man is so damned sexy because he knows how to make a woman feel sexy.
Black men have something white guys don't have anymore: confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they're men. White men appear to be waiting for the latest sociological re
I am
She's a Jew pushing their agenda to wipe out the Christians. Sure she's gonna say what the sheep will listen to.
God

Girraween, Australia

#793 Sep 18, 2013
WHITE WOMEN CRAVE BLACK Cawk lololol
Truth guy

Rockville Centre, NY

#794 Feb 6, 2014
White women chase black men because white men are untrustworthy. LETS REMEMBER SOME TRUTH BLACK MEN ARE LONGER. What female white or black doesn't like better performance.
Truth guy

Rockville Centre, NY

#795 Feb 6, 2014
I agree with you. White men always talk about their superiority but look who invented the traffic light, the wrench the fridge. Here's a fun fact fucks. White men had slaves the ideas generated from black men were stolen since blacks had no rights at that time so white men went on stealing inventions who knows maybe Ben didn't invent the light bulb

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#796 Feb 6, 2014
God wrote:
WHITE WOMEN CRAVE BLACK Cawk lololol
Keep telling yourself that lie, and someday you might believe it.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#797 Feb 6, 2014
Truth guy wrote:
I agree with you. White men always talk about their superiority but look who invented the traffic light, the wrench the fridge. Here's a fun fact fucks. White men had slaves the ideas generated from black men were stolen since blacks had no rights at that time so white men went on stealing inventions who knows maybe Ben didn't invent the light bulb
Edison didn't invent the light, and Ben Franklin merely discovered electricity (the hard way - came in contact with it). Ben Franklin did independently invent bifocals in the US, though they probably already existed in Italy. But back to Thomas Edison, he merely made the light bulb more practical with a new type of filament and enclosing the thing in a vacuumed capsule instead of exposed to air. It wasn't until the early 20th century that a tungsten alloy was used for the filament.

Ideas didn't just come from slaves either. Some came from other marginalized groups. For the last 50 years or so, schools have been getting ideas from children. One class said they thought there should be a type of vending machine for money. And that exists now. It is called an ATM.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#798 Feb 6, 2014
Truth guy wrote:
Actually, a Black man didn't invent the refrigerator. A couple of different Black men adapted the refrigerator to other uses such as an Army blood bank cooler, and the canteen truck - both important adaptations. The blood cooler saved lives in the battlefield, and the canteen truck was good for busy workers who didn't have time or transportation to get to a store, and they could still get hot and cold foods. And the traffic signal invented by a Black man on the list you gave was actually a mechanical sign of the type you might see in old movies or old cartoons. The problem with such lists is that they often give credit for inventing something that was only improved while ignoring their even greater accomplishments. So it is patronizing to give credit to someone for something they didn't make, while ignoring their real accomplishments that were often as great or greater than what they were credited with doing.
DaBro

Huntersville, NC

#801 Apr 13, 2014
Jim V wrote:
<quoted text>
All i'm hearing is, i like their skin and their dicks - i mean, how condescending to black guys is that? And to say you date exclusively black guys is pretty much like saying, "i'm not really interested in a good, loving relationship, just need a black guy, any black guy." Same is true for the black women here who exult white guys and shun their own race.
all we gots is the myth about our Dix. That's enough for some white gurlz so dat be good enuf for this kneeger haha
not at all

Columbus, OH

#802 Apr 13, 2014
Why don't all white women just be with black men then. Im getting tired of seeing white people living and breathing.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Netherlands

#803 Apr 18, 2014
DaBro wrote:
<quoted text> all we gots is the myth about our Dix. That's enough for some white gurlz so dat be good enuf for this kneeger haha
Haha lol
Feminazi

Bronx, NY

#804 Apr 18, 2014
Conscience Sister wrote:
White women do seem to be obsessed with black men. White women I've seen chase black men harder then they do white men. Even some of the things I seen white women do for black men, they wouldn't do for a white man. Black men are so fine that sometimes I don't blame them but I think they should focus the same energy on being with white men, maybe their divorce rate wouldn't be so high.
. You, my friend, are quite delusional. No self respecting white woman I have ever met, has chased a negro man.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#809 Apr 19, 2014
Feminazi wrote:
<quoted text>. You, my friend, are quite delusional. No self respecting white woman I have ever met, has chased a negro man.
I must agree, and you said the word, self-respecting. I've seen so many who felt powerless and turn to "bad boys" and confuse violence with "protection" and possessiveness with "love." So many women who live in bad places turn to rough men, maybe partly out of self-preservation. One definition of a prostitute in the most general sense of the word is someone who trades integrity for security. For instance, a politician who sells votes is every bit as much a wh*re as the woman scantily-dressed on the street corner who don't care who they sleep with or their skin color, so long as their money is green.

The word bully comes from a very old word that means either lover or brother. And when the term was most corrupted, it meant a pimp. So that is why some women turn to rough guys, to have someone to protect them from the other rough guys. It isn't really about love or connection, though that might come. Women are funny that way, perhaps as an evolutionary adaptation from when women were kidnapped. So enemies would kill all the men, take the women, and the women mostly went along with it. There was really no choice, though they could have chosen to die perhaps. And nature might have given a pliable nature for times like that. You see it in crimes where a victim will help their captors.

The stars that date out probably don't respect themselves. In fact, self-hate is what drives a lot of actors in general. They were often abused or something, never taught to respect themselves, and grew up in a fantasy world trying to run from themselves. So that need for escape drives them to acting. That is also partly why actors get addicted to something. Sure, there is the peer pressure - it is almost expected of you when you are in that bracket, and there is the opportunity - if you got all that cash, you figure you can afford to have some fun. But part of that scene comes from the same need to escape that drove them to acting.
nave

Houston, TX

#810 Apr 19, 2014
"Researchers have found a 225 percent increase in oral cancer cases in the US from 1974 to 2007, mainly among white men, Gillison said."
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/se...

A 2009 study, for ­example, found that white men are almost nine times as likely as black men to suffer HPV-related oral cancers.
http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/can-oral-...

Throat Cancer Among White Men Up More Than 400% & White Women Over 300%
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,411661,00...

Oral Tongue Cancer Rates Rising in Young White Women
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/739419

"However, among people 18 to 44 years of age, the incidence of oral tongue cancer climbed 28% between 1975 and 2007. Among white people in this age group, the incidence increased 67%. The rising rates were most dramatic for white women, with a jump of 111%."

A new report shows that 21.8 percent of pregnant white women aged 15 to 44 currently (within the past 30 days) smoked cigarettes. The study also showed that cigarette smoking levels among pregnant white women were significantly higher than the levels among pregnant black women (14.2 percent) and pregnant Hispanic women (6.5 percent) in the same 15 to 44 age range.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/...

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#813 Apr 19, 2014
nave wrote:
"Researchers have found a 225 percent increase in oral cancer cases in the US from 1974 to 2007, mainly among white men, Gillison said."
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/se...
A 2009 study, for ­example, found that white men are almost nine times as likely as black men to suffer HPV-related oral cancers.
http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/can-oral-...
Throat Cancer Among White Men Up More Than 400% & White Women Over 300%
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,411661,00...
Oral Tongue Cancer Rates Rising in Young White Women
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/739419
"However, among people 18 to 44 years of age, the incidence of oral tongue cancer climbed 28% between 1975 and 2007. Among white people in this age group, the incidence increased 67%. The rising rates were most dramatic for white women, with a jump of 111%."
A new report shows that 21.8 percent of pregnant white women aged 15 to 44 currently (within the past 30 days) smoked cigarettes. The study also showed that cigarette smoking levels among pregnant white women were significantly higher than the levels among pregnant black women (14.2 percent) and pregnant Hispanic women (6.5 percent) in the same 15 to 44 age range.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/...
Then if you want to be queer, keep it to your own race. But why are you so obsessed with WP? I bet if a disease took us all out, you'd all kill yourselves because you wouldn't be able to exist without blaming us, and you would not be able to face yourselves since you are all in a habit of deflecting.

Now find us some bad things about your race and set out to eliminate them.
Troll

Chicago, IL

#814 Apr 19, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if you want to be queer, keep it to your own race. But why are you so obsessed with WP? I bet if a disease took us all out, you'd all kill yourselves because you wouldn't be able to exist without blaming us, and you would not be able to face yourselves since you are all in a habit of deflecting.
Now find us some bad things about your race and set out to eliminate them.
Whites could be asked the same question. Why are white trolls obsessed with black people on topix? They're here around the clock 24/7, 365 days. Notice I said "they're obsessed? You're a crazy black troll who claims to be white. smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,621,706
What's worse -- the mudshark or her Negro? 22 min Fuckyoreparations 2
USA is ENEMY ! Africa & Others Should Prepare ... 28 min We Know UR Darkes... 1
Will Trump Be The Most Popular Halloween Costum... 32 min KIR SUCKA 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 45 min We Know UR Darkes... 33
Paid trolls: The most pathetic people on Earth? 49 min KIR SUCKA 9
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 56 min Your life 19
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Harrisson 261
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 5 hr my opinions 89
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 6 hr HeeHawHeeHaw 776
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 35,414
More from around the web