why are white women obsessed with bla...

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#764 Jul 19, 2013
I am just more attracted to dark men. They have more swag too!!

black men are machines in bed too! Not just talking about size either! So don't hate.

This might sound a little trashy but I find a black cock more arousing than a white one especially when I'm down on my knees.

I wouldn't call it obsessed with black men just enjoying black men
Truth

Tulsa, OK

#765 Jul 19, 2013
Mama Amanda wrote:
black men are machines in bed too! Not just talking about size either! So don't hate.
This might sound a little trashy but I find a black cock more arousing than a white one especially when I'm down on my knees.
What do you like about BM besides sex and their penis..if anything?
Truth

Tulsa, OK

#766 Jul 19, 2013
Mama Amanda wrote:
What about their personalities..Do they make you laugh? Are they funny? Are they fun to be with? What about their strength...Do you feel safe with them..protected? What about qualities..Do they support you, your dreams? Are they good fathers...you known any who adore their children? What about being a provider..you have a good BM who makes sure you have no want or need for anything..he spoils you and treat you like a queen..he makes you feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet? I mean help me understand..why WW never say anything about BM themselves and always about his equipment..

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#767 Jul 19, 2013
I don't know about white women being obsessed with black men, but when a brother is eclectically composed...meaning: He has retained his urban flavor/instincts, coupled with an universal social/intellectual dexterity; his appeal becomes transcendent across most racial and ethnic lines. Any black man who travels can attest to this.

But hat I personally find disturbing about white women in particular, is their apparent ingestation of the popular myth that ALL BLACK MEN want and desire them; that we are unable to resist them and prefer them over our own. I understand that information mediums are powerful tools in fostering this belief, but it can be comical at times; especially when they assume that we don't have standards and any ol white girl will do.

Having said that, I have always gotten a perverse pleasure at the reactions when you decline their advances. When I am feeling particularly devilish, I toss in a "I don't date IR." lol. I've actually had a few chicks call me racist for that.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#768 Jul 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>What about their personalities..Do they make you laugh? Are they funny? Are they fun to be with? What about their strength...Do you feel safe with them..protected? What about qualities..Do they support you, your dreams? Are they good fathers...you known any who adore their children? What about being a provider..you have a good BM who makes sure you have no want or need for anything..he spoils you and treat you like a queen..he makes you feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet? I mean help me understand..why WW never say anything about BM themselves and always about his equipment..
They have a lot of swag and they dress good they talk sexy they look great theri dark skin they are strong and yeah I feel protected and safe with them.
And not all women want to be treated like a princess u know. I like it to be treated the way I'm treated by them I don't want a fairytale becuz fairytales don't exist

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#770 Jul 27, 2013
There is no wholesome, moral, worthwhile WW who is obsessed with BM. EVERY decent WW is attracted to either WM or nobody, never any minority filth men. Yes, it is limited to minority men, since minority women don't act like filth for the most part.

That said, the only few "White women" who are attracted to BM or are obsessed have the following character defects:

1. Wants constant sex and think's a BM will give it to her (when he isn't out raping or "playing the field" as his character defect dictates).

2. Is obsessed with penis size and think BM have bigger ones.

3. Has the character defect of learned helplessness and wants a violent partner to "protect" her because she has convinced herself she is stupid and weak and a victim.

4. Has self-hate or internalized racism.

5. Is rebellious and dishonors her parents by sleeping with BM as a way to harm them and destroy their reputation.

6. Tends to be a wh*re. Someone who is immoral enough to sleep around is immoral enough to date the opposite race, same gender, a different species, the formerly living, etc.

7. Is a self-hating, trendy white liberal full of white guilt who feels obligated to be with BM and let them abuse her to somehow stupidly try to make up for the past racism and slavery.

8. She is obese or ugly and feels only the worst, most-violent, most sex-hungry BM would have her. Such a woman is desperate inside, hates herself, often has a wh*re's heart, and would sleep with anything that moved, maybe even a dog. If a dog licks you, it must mean only one thing, right?

At any rate, as a WW, I find my fellow sisters who sleep outside their race to be an embarrassment.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#771 Jul 27, 2013
in this century wrote:
racism everywhere!shame on yall
So if you are a WW with morals who refuses to date outside your race (or even in it for that matter), then you must be a racist.
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#772 Jul 27, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
There is no wholesome, moral, worthwhile WW who is obsessed with BM. EVERY decent WW is attracted to either WM or nobody, never any minority filth men. Yes, it is limited to minority men, since minority women don't act like filth for the most part.

That said, the only few "White women" who are attracted to BM or are obsessed have the following character defects:

1. Wants constant sex and think's a BM will give it to her (when he isn't out raping or "playing the field" as his character defect dictates).

2. Is obsessed with penis size and think BM have bigger ones.

3. Has the character defect of learned helplessness and wants a violent partner to "protect" her because she has convinced herself she is stupid and weak and a victim.

4. Has self-hate or internalized racism.

5. Is rebellious and dishonors her parents by sleeping with BM as a way to harm them and destroy their reputation.

6. Tends to be a wh*re. Someone who is immoral enough to sleep around is immoral enough to date the opposite race, same gender, a different species, the formerly living, etc.

7. Is a self-hating, trendy white liberal full of white guilt who feels obligated to be with BM and let them abuse her to somehow stupidly try to make up for the past racism and slavery.

8. She is obese or ugly and feels only the worst, most-violent, most sex-hungry BM would have her. Such a woman is desperate inside, hates herself, often has a wh*re's heart, and would sleep with anything that moved, maybe even a dog. If a dog licks you, it must mean only one thing, right?

At any rate, as a WW, I find my fellow sisters who sleep outside their race to be an embarrassment.
You strike me as a Woman of experience!

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#773 Jul 27, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
You strike me as a Woman of experience!
I have never used drugs, yet I have seen what they do to others. Likewise, I've never done a BM and am too smart to do so.
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#774 Jul 27, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I have never used drugs, yet I have seen what they do to others. Likewise, I've never done a BM and am too smart to do so.
You cannot speak for other white women worldwide who do date interracially thus, it will never legislate others way of thinking no matter how well you preach on a public forum..

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#775 Jul 27, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot speak for other white women worldwide who do date interracially thus, it will never legislate others way of thinking no matter how well you preach on a public forum..
I speak for decent WW, not the wh*re trash who sleep with BM. Don't you tell me who I can speak for. If your are a BM or a WW who screws BM, then your voice don't cont. Every WW who sleeps with BM are worth less than child rapists.

Are you a BM who cannot leave WW alone as good morals dictate, or a WW filth who cannot leave BM alone? If so, maybe you should put yourself out of everyone's misery. No wait, every WW who is too stupid to keep her pants up and leave BM alone is probably too stupid to know how to take their own life.

I should have the right to walk down the street and EVERY BM ignore me and tell themselves I am NOT a part of their culture and that they DON'T own me nor have a right to notice me. I have my superior White culture, they have their Satanic, inferior Black male culture.

Most WW don't want BM, but they get raped repeatedly until they develop Stockholm Syndrome or they are rendered self-hating and brainwashed.

When a BM approaches to me or invades my solitude or asks me for sex, I immediately pray that God would love me enough to harm their entire families to make up for how they abused me by invading my space and to punish them for being uppity, arrogant, and interfering with women in other cultures. When you do wrong, you MUST be punished. If you don't want punished, you should never do wrong, and wrongness includes dating outside of your race. If you are a man of an inferior race or a woman of a superior race, you have no right on the moral level to have sex, date, or even be friends. You don't have to be racist, but you don't have to degrade a WW if you are a BM nor chose to let a BM degrade you (yes, ALL sexual contact with a BM if you are White is degrading, but only stupid, brainwashed wh*res pretend it is not).

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#776 Jul 27, 2013
Again the short answer is that decent, moral, Christian WW are never with BM. But the atheists, wh*res, gutter filth, drug users, etc., do engage in immorality with BM.

So only WW filth are with BM, never wholesome, moral, worthwhile women.
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#777 Jul 28, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Again the short answer is that decent, moral, Christian WW are never with BM. But the atheists, wh*res, gutter filth, drug users, etc., do engage in immorality with BM.

So only WW filth are with BM, never wholesome, moral, worthwhile women.
There are more Filthy, White Trash who engage as well with each other. As a matter of fact there are more homeless whites here in California than any other ethnicity.

I yet to witness a black man here standing on a street corner with a sign begging for money unlike whites .

Explain the reason for that?
Pathetic Mongrel

Covina, CA

#778 Jul 28, 2013
San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more Filthy, White Trash who engage as well with each other. As a matter of fact there are more homeless whites here in California than any other ethnicity.
I yet to witness a black man here standing on a street corner with a sign begging for money unlike whites .
Explain the reason for that?
I saw a kind of 1/2 Asianish looking mongrel -but who knows begging for change today. He used to hack routers and post on internet chat forums for a living till he got busted. Pathetic isn't it? I gave the little shitstain my two cents and he scurried off.
Pathetic Mongrel

Covina, CA

#779 Jul 28, 2013
I heard he was cornholed daily in the slammer. Turned out he could be tracked down for enough cash. =)
SeaGold

Covina, CA

#781 Jul 28, 2013
For Equality wrote:
This topic is a sweeping generalization, therefore untrue.
If there are some individual white women obsessed with black men, the only way to surely know the answer is by asking them.
And obsessions are a bit unhealthy, but some black men ARe pretty tasty so I can see how this could happen.
Yea, mod eration is a virtue with some northern pekerwoods but its truthful. It's a funny thing but off topic...
San Diego

San Diego, CA

#782 Jul 28, 2013
Pathetic Mongrel wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a kind of 1/2 Asianish looking mongrel -but who knows begging for change today. He used to hack routers and post on internet chat forums for a living till he got busted. Pathetic isn't it? I gave the little shitstain my two cents and he scurried off.
Lol, typical
LThunder

Miami, FL

#783 Aug 8, 2013
lol, racist Christians are hilarious.
AFRICAN PRINCE

Ajman, UAE

#784 Aug 10, 2013
A White Woman Explains Why She Prefers Black Men
How many white men can treat a woman like a lady and ravish her
By Susan Crain Bakos
Black skin is thick and lush, sensuous to the touch, like satin and velvet made flesh. There's only one patch of skin on a white man's body that remotely compares to nearly every inch of a black man's skin. The first time I caressed black skin, it felt like a luxury I shouldn't be able to afford. I craved it more strongly than Carrie Bradshaw craved Manolo Blahnik shoes. That phrase, "Once you go black, you never go back" is all about the feeling of the skin.
And I had the socially acceptable explanation for my craving. I used that paucity-of-available-white-par tners rationale to explain my relationships with black men for several years. A white woman past forty is often passed over by her white-male contemporaries. She goes younger or ethnic or foreign-born or down the socioeconomic scale or darker or she spends lonely nights at home with her cats. Black men are happy to get the babe they couldn't have when she was twentysomething and fertile. The laws of the marketplace do prevail. It's not me, it's themthem being the white guys who weren't after me anymore, or so I claimed.
That's a lie. The truth is, I attract about the same percentage of available white men my age (and far younger!) now as I did when I was thirtyand that's not including the unavailable white men who want to play around anyway.
Enough white men want me that I was hardly facing enforced celibacy, but I don't want them.
I want black men. They want me. We look at one another and exchange a visible frisson of sexual energy in the lingering glances. And our attraction is based first on race. We are not those couples who "happen to fall in love" with someone of a different race or more purposefully come together but out of some greater sense of interracial understanding and respect. Not as politically-correct men and women do we seek one another out. The Internet has made it a lot easier for us to find each other now. Men advertise: ebony seeks ivory. Women write: seeking tall, dark, and handsome. Very dark. We are not the same people who say: Race is not important. It is important to us. We have race-specific desires.
Even in a time when nearly 40 percent of single Americans have dated outside their race, that deliberate seeking of the specific other makes some people, especially black women, damned mad.
We are what they denigrate and castigate: white women and black men who choose one another because of our racial differences. They resent our taking their men. Black men are two and a half times more likely to marry a white woman than a black woman is to marry a white man. Black women can point to that statistic in justifying their wrath. But in truth, black sisters, we're after the sex, not the ringand these guys aren't the marrying kind anyway.
Yes, the sex!
The woman who goes after black men is a variant of sex journalist Susie Bright's "white bitch in heat," a woman who puts sex first even though women aren't supposed to do that. According to one school of thought, white women turn to black men when their sex drives kick into higher gear and their social inhibitions recede into the rearview mirror. It's a "yes, baby, now I'm ready for you" reaction.
When we get to the "yes, baby" place, they know it, and they are ready and waiting for us. Black men have more energy, style and edge than white men. They know how to flirt, a nearly lost art among the rest of us. A black man is so damned sexy because he knows how to make a woman feel sexy.
Black men have something white guys don't have anymore: confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they're men. White men appear to be waiting for the latest sociological re
I am
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#785 Aug 10, 2013
The vast majority of White human females can't stand sight nor smell of ugly, cowardly, foul smelling, inferior, feces colored subhumans. So stop the noise!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 3 min FireyFellow44 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,565,477
California, New York & Florida Has Most Human ... 8 min FIRE SOMALI COPS 2
Women: What is more important to you? 8 min Dan Snow 53
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 13 min The Power Of Mast... 135
Rudy Giuliani to replace Jeff Sessions as AG. 18 min LEAVE AMERICA BLA... 10
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 19 min blackist 1,539
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 135
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 hr Satan-Abuser of H... 84
More from around the web