why are white women obsessed with bla...

why are white women obsessed with black men

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#5 Sep 29, 2007
White women do seem to be obsessed with black men. White women I've seen chase black men harder then they do white men. Even some of the things I seen white women do for black men, they wouldn't do for a white man. Black men are so fine that sometimes I don't blame them but I think they should focus the same energy on being with white men, maybe their divorce rate wouldn't be so high.

Waco, TX

#7 Sep 29, 2007
Thats like the saying "once you go black you never go back" thats because once you do your garbage and no respecting white guy would want you. Racism if you want but it is true.

“B3@TIFUL CH@OS”

Since: Aug 07

ESSEX

#8 Sep 29, 2007
Devon wrote:
ask yourself that bytch
I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE BUT THE MAJORITY OF MY WHITE FRIENDS FANCY GREEK/ ITALIAN/ SWEDE (BASICALLY ANY BOY FIT, OLIVE SKINNED OR LIGHTER) TYPE BOYS AND WELL SO DO I.

Since: Sep 07

Memphis, TN

#10 Sep 29, 2007
Basically they like the way we look and our personalitites
arich

Frankfort, IL

#11 Sep 29, 2007
mike973 wrote:
Thats like the saying "once you go black you never go back" thats because once you do your garbage and no respecting white guy would want you. Racism if you want but it is true.
Exactly... ONly the lowest White trash female dates outside of her race as is the reverse for non-Whites who mate with Whites. And lets not forget I see more White men with Asian women than White women with black men so lets not forget the ugly truth here.

Waco, TX

#12 Sep 29, 2007
arich wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly... ONly the lowest White trash female dates outside of her race as is the reverse for non-Whites who mate with Whites. And lets not forget I see more White men with Asian women than White women with black men so lets not forget the ugly truth here.
Well, I would not go that far, it wasnt really my personal view...its just the way it is
arich

Frankfort, IL

#15 Sep 29, 2007
mike973 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I would not go that far, it wasnt really my personal view...its just the way it is
Well, I go that far and believe it 100%. Whites who date outside their race are garbage.

Waco, TX

#16 Sep 29, 2007
Black European Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's stop those unnecessary racist rants here.
B.E.G.
And comments like "Mandingo love" are not racist, you need to figure out your own comments before you judge any one else.
SANTANA BLACK

United States

#18 Sep 29, 2007
WHERES MY GUBMENT CHEESE?
bill

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Sep 29, 2007
I like black guys but I prefer Mexican guys.White guys are just "struck" on themselve. I'm trying to meet a black guy now. I'm talking about the DL blacks.
For Equality

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Sep 29, 2007
Wth?!!^^^^ Bill, you should probably find a gay forum. I doubt if any of these guys were on the 'DL' they would admit it here.
For Equality

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Sep 29, 2007
This topic is a sweeping generalization, therefore untrue.

If there are some individual white women obsessed with black men, the only way to surely know the answer is by asking them.

And obsessions are a bit unhealthy, but some black men ARe pretty tasty so I can see how this could happen.

Waco, TX

#23 Sep 29, 2007
<quoted text>
Since when is "mandingo love" a racist word. mandingo love means white woman that craves for some black guys. Nothing racial in it.
Correct me if i'm wrong.
B.E.G.
Well if your calling all black men mandingos then yes it is racist, because probably 99 percent of black people you met have nothing to do with the Mandinkas. Second most white women, notice I said most are not muslim this "crave" would never take place.
KING

Santa Clara, CA

#24 Sep 29, 2007
<quoted text>
Stereotype.Not ALL white men have small d!cks. I know myself many black guys who have small cocks that i sometimes ask them if they were "true" blacks. lmao
??????? what the hell????

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#25 Sep 29, 2007
KING wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
For Equality

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Sep 29, 2007
KING wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I just chose Not to say something smart alecky to him. It would've been too easy. lol

Level 2

Jamaica Queens, New York

#27 Sep 29, 2007
<quoted text>
Coz black women aren't doing their "JOB" (sex wise) as it should.So by not doing that, you push black males into white women arms(since many of them crave for some MANDINGO love). lmao
Alot of black men are not doing their jobs either but many sisters still are loyal to them so what does that tell you about some brothers? Too quick to jump ship when problems arise instead of working them out. Thank goodness all my brothers are not like that or we would be completely lost.
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#28 Sep 29, 2007
Black Men, are sexy. So i'm not surprised that women from other races would be would be attracted to them.

Level 2

Jamaica Queens, New York

#29 Sep 29, 2007
<quoted text>
Coz black women aren't doing their "JOB" (sex wise) as it should.So by not doing that, you push black males into white women arms(since many of them crave for some MANDINGO love). lmao
Thats another thing, why does the problems black men and women have to be reduced down to sex? Our problems seem to go far beyond sex and seems more mental if anything.
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#30 Sep 29, 2007
<quoted text>
SOME!!!! black women, may not be doing there job. But most of us are..........

Don't get it twisted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Agents of Corruption 1,251,529
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 min Ben YISRAEL 122,268
Black women entrepreneurs/ white women welfare ... 2 min coretta 29
why do AA's celebrate july 4 3 min Tricky little mon... 1
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 5 min Cigar Face21 7,374
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 8 min itsallpinkinside 2,178
ty wm for making America the greatest nation 13 min Jax 4
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 33 min JoJo 168
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 50 min audy17 30,854
Yemen's crisis worsens 9 hr selina london 130
More from around the web