Black men are incredibly weak sissies.
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#295 Jul 3, 2013
When managed to be caught on the spot by himself and without a weapon, the textbook black man becomes feminized among the presence of a same-sized (or bigger) non-black man, also alone and unarmed. Equalizers such as guns or knives are the less-accomplished black's lifeblood for which without, he can't function.
Music Box Devil

Panama City, FL

#296 Sep 13, 2013
They are weak.Sadly bw hold the key to there manhood but they run from that as well.Bw are being taught correctly to let the black race die.WORLDWIDE.Bm just dont have what it takes.Most know it.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#297 Sep 13, 2013
black women are mutherfucking heightist bitches that is so much worst...
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#298 Sep 27, 2013
History and evidence have proven that in America, most black men are indeed scared of most non-black men. Guns, flash mob attacks and a host of other equalizer elements however, have afforded the common black his only means to rectify this anxiety by providing him his "courage" and "strength".
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#299 Jun 8, 2014
Hispanics, whites and other races of males are the epitome of masculinity. Non-blacks today also tend be more genetically gifted in pro-fighter sports. Much proof exists. Today's American black male is increasingly becoming feminine. The only endemic talent he's shown is he can pull the trigger of a gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK knife crime takes toll on black teenagers 6 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Satan and a jewish woman give birth to isis to ... 6 min Spinning 360 waves 2
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 7 min BillyDbigballer 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Chuckles-Divine 1,710,292
Black bois want massa to dominate us 28 min Mmmy 3
I dress up like a girl for white men 29 min Mmmmmm 3
I'm gay for BWC 32 min Mmmmmm 4
*** Trump at 50%! *** 51 min Joey 27
..He didn't Love the Children.. 1 hr Joey 15
Smartest posters on Topix afam 3 hr Savant 196
Why are Negroes here in North America? 4 hr BillyDbigballer 60
More from around the web