Trayon Martin burglarized homes in hi...

Trayon Martin burglarized homes in his area. Does this make him a thug?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Daniel

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Pictures from Trayvon's cellphone of a gun:
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/ne...

Picture of Trayvon holding a gun:
http://www.1800politics.com/wp-content/upload...

Why did a 17yo have guns?
I Am American

Columbia, SC

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Sarah Jayne wrote:
Trayvon was a nasty little thug. So glad he's off Florida's streets for good. Zimmerman should be awarded a medal in an ideal society. Instead, he's treated like the criminal himself by the black community.
This is why blacks are so dangerous to civilized society. They turn everything upside down. Good becomes bad and bad becomes good.
You should never be glad that a life has been taking no matter what the person has done past or present. That's just sickening of you. I would wish for your death but I am not a evil cold hearted person unlike you. May god bless you and your family or all that think the same as you. Sad.
Daniel

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Surprised no one wants to talk about the stolen items found in his bookbag and the fact that he apparently had guns or was hanging out with thugs with guns. They want to continue to believe Trayvon Martin was a role model for all black youth or some shit while the facts say otherwise.
Ron

Humble, TX

#7 Jul 14, 2013
I remember one of the MSNBC commentators mentioning that if Trayvon was still alive, he would be entering college like his brother.

I fell out of my chair lmao!

More like he'd be entering prison.

“All Because You Said It...”

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

USA

#8 Jul 14, 2013
I Am American wrote:
<quoted text>
You should never be glad that a life has been taking no matter what the person has done past or present. That's just sickening of you. I would wish for your death but I am not a evil cold hearted person unlike you. May god bless you and your family or all that think the same as you. Sad.
Hey man don't listen to her she's seems to be one of those charity cases hell bent on disrupting young black males existence. You see how she phrases nasty and little she's a nut case who is mad at black youth and runs with the concept if she can't do the nasty with them no one can. Rather they be put away imprisoned, dead or in horrible financial shape so that they are unable to live freely and enjoy all this life has to offer them. These are exactly the type of white women who found George Zimmerman not guilty. It's just a sad, sad day.

Level 3

USA

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Ron wrote:
I remember one of the MSNBC commentators mentioning that if Trayvon was still alive, he would be entering college like his brother.
I fell out of my chair lmao!
More like he'd be entering prison.
Guess you dudes don't facebook. Looks just like the average teenager enjoying youth. Just about every u.s. president smoked weed as a teen. You dudes are lame and apparently jealous of black youths to the point of wanting to kill them. Whites are the most envious group of people on the planet.

“ARIZONA”

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#10 Jul 14, 2013
BlackPride wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man don't listen to her she's seems to be one of those charity cases hell bent on disrupting young black males existence. You see how she phrases nasty and little she's a nut case who is mad at black youth and runs with the concept if she can't do the nasty with them no one can. Rather they be put away imprisoned, dead or in horrible financial shape so that they are unable to live freely and enjoy all this life has to offer them. These are exactly the type of white women who found George Zimmerman not guilty. It's just a sad, sad day.
Great logic there genius.

I guess that is why African American Males, while only being 6% of the entire population of 310 million in America, are guilty of over 50 % of all Murders every year.

Year after year and mainly by killing each other.

Why?

Thanks for the insight. We now know it's sexual in nature and that from and too each other.

And look, I have proof:

Level 3

USA

#11 Jul 14, 2013
TombStoned wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that is why African American Males, while only being 6% of the entire population of 310 million in America, are guilty of over 50 % of all Murders every year.
Why?
Thanks for the insight. We now know it's sexual in nature and that from and too each other.
And look, I have proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aJUZ3gMiGBEXX
Obviously so. American black males have there own problems to work out and don't need your kind adding to there nature toward each other. Just look at the mexican football player who threw away his career and fortune just to get a kill in on a black male he called a friend. BTW i don't click links to third party sites...lol

Level 3

USA

#12 Jul 14, 2013
TombStoned wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
And look, I have proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aJUZ3gMiGBEXX
BTW..If they by majority only commit most crimes upon each other why get involved at all? Because it just goes to show you simply want a piece of the action just like your addiction to Topix. I haven't posted to this place in over a year till yesterdays verdict and i can see nothings changed but the 13.
rabbithater

Howell, MI

#14 Jul 14, 2013
it's like he got death penalty without killing
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#15 Jul 14, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>Go pound salt, crybaby. It was an Hispanic that shot the thug cadet....not a whitey. Man, you're one stupid nog, aren't you?
HEY DUMBASS, HIS FATHER IS WHITE, that makes him white.

Just like you're a DUMB-ASS; so was your father.

<Apples don't fall far from the tree>

Level 3

USA

#16 Jul 14, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>Go pound salt, crybaby. It was an Hispanic that shot the thug cadet....not a whitey. Man, you're one stupid nog, aren't you?
Look you white trash powder turd just shut the f*ck up talking to me. This is a black forum therefore i'm here to coherse with the American black population, not some trashy white American who obviously knows nothing about being African American but is obsessed with african americans and wants to communicate with them 24/7. I don't actually care what race he was I consider all fools to be white. Any more remarks from you retard will be ignored. Matter of fact see yall next year.
Martin Loofer Koone

Rockford, MI

#17 Jul 14, 2013
Tampon was a criminal and a loser.

Zimmerman saved taxpayers a lot of money that would have been used for the inevitable incarceration of Tampon.

Tampon will now also not be able to make two dozen welfare babies that would have been a burden on taxpayers.

“ARIZONA”

Level 2

Location hidden

#18 Jul 14, 2013
BlackPride wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW..If they by majority only commit most crimes upon each other why get involved at all? Because it just goes to show you simply want a piece of the action just like your addiction to Topix. I haven't posted to this place in over a year till yesterdays verdict and i can see nothings changed but the 13.
Your from South Africa huh?

That explains it. Nothing in your post makes any sense.

You sound like a monkey has you bent over a burning tire while he is terrorizing your bum simultaneously while you're pulling your filthy little pudd.

Knock it off and print something I can read you pervert!
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#20 Jul 15, 2013
TombStoned wrote:
<quoted text>
Your from South Africa huh?
That explains it. Nothing in your post makes any sense.
You sound like a monkey has you bent over a burning tire while he is terrorizing your bum simultaneously while you're pulling your filthy little pudd.
Knock it off and print something I can read you pervert!
YAWN!

They kill whiteys for a mere thrill in South Africa. If your brave you will go there and save your brethren.

Otherwise just keep showing how much of a real coward you are by spewing the schitt you spew.

“ARIZONA”

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Jul 15, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN!
They kill whiteys for a mere thrill in South Africa. If your brave you will go there and save your brethren.
Otherwise just keep showing how much of a real coward you are by spewing the schitt you spew.
How much you want to bet that Black South Africans kill other Black South Africans at a greater clip than they do Indians and Whites?

I am from Detroit originally and know that even with all the gun laws there. It doesn't curb black on black violence and murder one bit.

And I'm sure just like Detroit , that in S.A., most homicides are those with the entrance wounds in the back... or in the back of the head.

Coward?

I would never shoot anyone in the back.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#22 Jul 15, 2013
This is one of the activities that thugs take part in since they can't make any money the legal way.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#24 Jul 16, 2013
TombStoned wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you want to bet that Black South Africans kill other Black South Africans at a greater clip than they do Indians and Whites?
I am from Detroit originally and know that even with all the gun laws there. It doesn't curb black on black violence and murder one bit.
And I'm sure just like Detroit , that in S.A., most homicides are those with the entrance wounds in the back... or in the back of the head.
Coward?
I would never shoot anyone in the back.
So this little rant of yours means you're not going to S. Africa?

Yes, I stated you are a "coward".

You drum your keyboard like a commando, poking out your chest and making ludacris claims as to what you would or would not do in a situation. You might not ever shoot anyone in the back you state. However, realistically you are not 100% sure of how you would react when given a certain situation. More than likely you would urinate on yourself and scream like the true coward you are.

<Deep down on the inside you're very insecure and it shows>

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#25 Jul 16, 2013

got my black shirt on
I got my black gloves on
I got my ski mask on
This shit's been too long
I got my twelve gauge sawed off
I got my headlights turned off
I'm 'bout to bust some shots off
I'm 'bout to dust some cops off

I'm a cop killer, better you than me

Go listen to some more Crap rap and tell us about loss of LIFE you bLack scum

I Am American wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Trims phu see hat 1,602,082
Rickesha burns appreciation thread 13 min THX Slave Stomper 5
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 20 min LMR 22
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 20 min Harrisson 16
The "Kip" poetry thread REDUX. 21 min THX Slave Stomper 7
The poetry is hitting a nighur nerve... the poe... 25 min THX Slave Stomper 4
My Pum Pum 37 min LMR 27
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 3 hr Samantha 47
Their dirty laundry 5 hr New Flava 101
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 8 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web