What would HAPPEN at a TOPIX Convention?
Saved By Zero

United States

#730 Jun 10, 2013
i_LuvelyGurl wrote:
Now wouldn't this be interesting! Lol if everybody wore those sticky name tags with their Topix username on it! Lol
Can you imagine the fights! Lol OMG this would be too hilarious! Especially when the trolls get their azzes kicked..and wait, the CAT FIGHTS! lol
Please comment! lol
Aziya would be throwing herself at all the white guys.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#731 Jun 10, 2013
I would love to see who would all show up.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#732 Jun 10, 2013
i_LuvelyGurl wrote:
Now wouldn't this be interesting! Lol if everybody wore those sticky name tags with their Topix username on it! Lol
Can you imagine the fights! Lol OMG this would be too hilarious! Especially when the trolls get their azzes kicked..and wait, the CAT FIGHTS! lol
Please comment! lol
It would be fun. I'd pull down my drawers bend over, spread my cheeks and let everyone ogle my hemorrhoids.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#733 Jun 10, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, it should do away with that myth. I didn't even know there was such a myth concerning you. Of course there were some who said I was a man also (mostly Oh Really or Zaius).
I just got back from walking my dogs. I'm about to go for a swim. I had a WONDERFUL weekend- I hope that you did too.
Hey gurl. How about you posting some pics of you and your bikini with your fine a**?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#734 Jun 10, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, it should do away with that myth. I didn't even know there was such a myth concerning you. Of course there were some who said I was a man also (mostly Oh Really or Zaius).
I just got back from walking my dogs. I'm about to go for a swim. I had a WONDERFUL weekend- I hope that you did too.
^^This post is not really clear :/ so should clarify that Oh Really and Zaius were not saying I was a man, but three or four posters kept saying that I was also Zaius and/or Oh Really and was a man.
Anti-Fascism

New York, NY

#735 Jun 13, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever male says that you two "sound like men," must actually sound like women because my voice is quite a bit deeper than either of yours, to where I'd never suspect you two of being male at all.

Ever watch Star Trek: The Next Generation? If so, remember how Worf sounded? My voice is roughly that deep too.

Location hidden

#736 Jun 13, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever male says that you two "sound like men," must actually sound like women because my voice is quite a bit deeper than either of yours, to where I'd never suspect you two of being male at all.
Ever watch Star Trek: The Next Generation? If so, remember how Worf sounded? My voice is roughly that deep too.
Hi. Actually it was years ago- and up TO the Vocaroo recording that several people said they thought I was a man. I believe Ms. M.
was talking about people saying that in time past as well- not that our voices on Vocaroo sounded like men, but that we were men as these accounts- sOne and Ms. M- as sockpuppets of men on here. We were using Vocaroo to show that they were wrong all that time. I have been accused of being several male people on here. If you look on the- Topix Record Yourself thread, before I put up my voice recording, someone is saying to me, Prove you're not a faggy man- or something to that effect. I'm pretty sure I know who that was. I've not had anyone say that my voice sounds like a man.

Yes, I watch reruns of that show from Netflix and watched it some as a child. I like it. I also like deep male voices :)
Loud Mouth

Sofia, Bulgaria

#738 Jun 13, 2013
Those with the loudest mouth on the forum would be the quietest.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#740 Jun 14, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. Actually it was years ago- and up TO the Vocaroo recording that several people said they thought I was a man. I believe Ms. M.
was talking about people saying that in time past as well- not that our voices on Vocaroo sounded like men, but that we were men as these accounts- sOne and Ms. M- as sockpuppets of men on here. We were using Vocaroo to show that they were wrong all that time. I have been accused of being several male people on here. If you look on the- Topix Record Yourself thread, before I put up my voice recording, someone is saying to me, Prove you're not a faggy man- or something to that effect. I'm pretty sure I know who that was. I've not had anyone say that my voice sounds like a man.
Yes, I watch reruns of that show from Netflix and watched it some as a child. I like it. I also like deep male voices :)
Ever Heard Britney Griner talk? Wow....I remember an espn radio interview where they introduced her and some other lady to talk. And I kept waiting for Britney to talk, and I was like "who is this dude talking?", Then after about 5 seconds of her talking I finally realized it wasn't a James Earl Jones sound alike!

Location hidden

#741 Jun 14, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever Heard Britney Griner talk? Wow....I remember an espn radio interview where they introduced her and some other lady to talk. And I kept waiting for Britney to talk, and I was like "who is this dude talking?", Then after about 5 seconds of her talking I finally realized it wasn't a James Earl Jones sound alike!
No, I never heard her talk. Actually I had to google her name to find out who she is. I think that there is no one in the world who knows less about pro sports than I do.

I've heard a few people's voices that didn't really "go with their gender". Actually, most of them looked gender androgynous as well, or even as if they might have been taking hormones for a sex change. They were just people I would randomly see and talk to briefly in a business or club- just a few instances that I think of.
Anti-Fascism

New York, NY

#742 Jun 14, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see. Yeah; many females are "suspected males, acting like females" online in certain areas because others think trolls are using that to screw around with; or, in online games, you'll get males making female characters for *other* reasons. lol!:-)

I was around eight years old when the TV series came out, in 1987, and watched it from then on; I'll record many of them on my DVR now, when they show up on BBC America. I always loved the adventurous feel it had to it and, even some of the moral lessons in it, which I was/am in total agreement with; like Picards respect for others and their rights.

One episode, this maniac wanted to take over an entire planet to use its life preserving force yet, in doing so, he was infringing upon the rights and lives of the inhabitants of that planet... all 600 of them.

Picard said something like "When will it become "wrong" then? One thousand? Ten Thousand? Fifty thousand?"

Basically, the other numbskull was thinking in terms of "numbers," yet ignoring the individual.

We're not more important merely because there are more people surrounding us; nor are we less important if we're all alone! People should never make excuses for infringing upon rights, merely because it's not in a large enough number that they may think is supposedly insignificant.

Quite a few other endings I loved to these episodes.

Location hidden

#743 Jun 18, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see. Yeah; many females are "suspected males, acting like females" online in certain areas because others think trolls are using that to screw around with; or, in online games, you'll get males making female characters for *other* reasons. lol!:-)
I was around eight years old when the TV series came out, in 1987, and watched it from then on; I'll record many of them on my DVR now, when they show up on BBC America. I always loved the adventurous feel it had to it and, even some of the moral lessons in it, which I was/am in total agreement with; like Picards respect for others and their rights.
One episode, this maniac wanted to take over an entire planet to use its life preserving force yet, in doing so, he was infringing upon the rights and lives of the inhabitants of that planet... all 600 of them.
Picard said something like "When will it become "wrong" then? One thousand? Ten Thousand? Fifty thousand?"
Basically, the other numbskull was thinking in terms of "numbers," yet ignoring the individual.
We're not more important merely because there are more people surrounding us; nor are we less important if we're all alone! People should never make excuses for infringing upon rights, merely because it's not in a large enough number that they may think is supposedly insignificant.
Quite a few other endings I loved to these episodes.
lol @ the males making female characters for online games. Don't know much about that- think it's for the best to not know :D

Yes, I remember the episode you're talking about. There were so many good ones. Also, I remember one where an old lady and man were the only survivors left on a planet after an attack from outside forces. They were thought to be human, but it turned out that the man was some kind of superspecies who was supposed to be a pacifist. He had pretended to be a human so he could stay on this planet of humans because he fell in love with a woman there. She went to fight the invaders, but he did not because of his pacificism. His wife got killed along with all the others. He recreated his wife from his memory, and their home- and he had become so furious that he had used his power to destroy many billions of the invaders- committing complete genocide on their species. When Picard found out what the man had done- he said there was no punishment that could fit such a crime and that such a being as that should just go back to the self imposed exile he had made for himself on the planet and be left alone.

I was also always fascinated by Data and his "humanity". I liked the episode where there was a trial to judge if he was a sentient being and the episode in which he created a daughter for himself.

When I was a child, and first watched it, the show was already in re-runs and at that time was on some cable station daily.
Anti-Fascism

New York, NY

#745 Jun 19, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
lol @ the males making female characters for online games. Don't know much about that- think it's for the best to not know :D
Yes, I remember the episode you're talking about. There were so many good ones. Also, I remember one where an old lady and man were the only survivors left on a planet after an attack from outside forces. They were thought to be human, but it turned out that the man was some kind of superspecies who was supposed to be a pacifist. He had pretended to be a human so he could stay on this planet of humans because he fell in love with a woman there. She went to fight the invaders, but he did not because of his pacificism. His wife got killed along with all the others. He recreated his wife from his memory, and their home- and he had become so furious that he had used his power to destroy many billions of the invaders- committing complete genocide on their species. When Picard found out what the man had done- he said there was no punishment that could fit such a crime and that such a being as that should just go back to the self imposed exile he had made for himself on the planet and be left alone.
I was also always fascinated by Data and his "humanity". I liked the episode where there was a trial to judge if he was a sentient being and the episode in which he created a daughter for himself.
When I was a child, and first watched it, the show was already in re-runs and at that time was on some cable station daily.
I remember all the other episodes you mentioned above, except the one where Data was to be judged on whether Data was a sentient being. It's been so long, I've yet to see all of the episodes again. Sometimes BBC America will repeat certain episodes over and over again; I wish they'd repeat the entire series from episode 1 to the last episode! But I guess they need permission [from the owners of the series] to do that.

I believe TBS had reruns on a long time ago, if memory is correct. SciFi had many on at one point, if memory is correct. I also liked the other Star Trek series they came out with after The Next Generation. I need to look those up and watch them again! But TNG always had a favorite spot in my mind as being #1. I guess it is because I grew up with it from the beginning, and how it instilled within my mind that adventurous type of feel to it.

The one where I remember 'Data' and 'a trial' was where he judged whether this female on a planet was acting within the law or not, concerning her reign over the people there (I believe, something like that). They thought she was a goddess, when in reality, she was using a form of advanced technology to create realistic-appearing illusions to trick the people into thinking she had such powers naturally of her own.

Anyway, it's a good series, if people give it a chance. Some things other people might disagree with concerning the makers' opinions but, as I always do with everything in life: "Eat the chicken, spit out the bones." :-)

As for males creating female characters in online games (usually MMORPG's - Massive Multi-player Online Role Playing Games): Most just like looking at the female body and curves.:-)

I always thought it was weird; I just never felt the need nor want. Beside that, I like things representing who I am, not others possibly assuming what I am not. I love MMORPG's though, but haven't played one in quite some time now. They can be time-consuming if one lets them.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#746 Jan 19, 2014
HEY PARTY OVER HERE!!! Hey y'all I'm back! Lol lone time no see...oui?

I had to create a new account cuz i los my last password n' stuff :)

Oh well...LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER!!!!

Location hidden

#747 Jan 19, 2014
All ya'll som' crazay peoples here! Lol i dont particularly miss topix but i'll post som mess and see how it goes,d'accord?

Location hidden

#748 Jan 19, 2014
Y'all som boring @ss peoples?!! Lol

Location hidden

#749 Jan 19, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
I'll be there calling everyone MACEO! LMAO!
Oh shit! Wait til people will find out I'm actually a Jewish spy wanting to break down Black communities and put people against each other since the start of Europe/America. LMAO!!!
MACEO!
you's a sick trick! Lol

“No man is worth it”

Huntington Station, NY

#750 Jan 19, 2014
LMFAO good topic. Everybody would knock each other out because of all of the arguing and the white racists would get jumped by all the balck people.

Location hidden

#751 Jan 19, 2014
Kendreya wrote:
LMFAO good topic. Everybody would knock each other out because of all of the arguing and the white racists would get jumped by all the balck people.
Hey Thank ya' gal!:) Come and join the convention!

Location hidden

#752 Jan 19, 2014
som'body betta bring da red plastic cups!! lol and da gin :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,705,740
Study: To liberals, black-sounding names seen ... 4 min Got_Rope 7
White people have a great future ahead of them ... 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 41
subhuman cracker torchered with blow torch hahaha 11 min Got_Rope 13
Do black women like pacific islander men (Aug '11) 14 min Tabby 584
Are Negroes ever going to learn to speak Englis... 15 min Got_Rope 1
I want a mixed baby from a white guy (Feb '17) 18 min Polaris 18
it must really suck being black! 1 hr KIP 63
White people GO AWAY 1 hr IT IS I 295
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 1 hr The Patriot 76
Florida School Shooter Was Jewish/Hispanic NOT ... 2 hr Lopez 33
Nobody is on white people side 2 hr KIP 93
More from around the web