What would HAPPEN at a TOPIX Convention?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#707 May 9, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
I'm not Canadian, though. I live in the U.S.
likewise, as a citi'z'en, as were my ancestors....doka....
Zack

Laredo, TX

#709 May 9, 2013
At the OP. We'd gather round a circle, hold hands and sing CUMBAYA.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#710 May 9, 2013
I'll be the one with a machete on my hip.

Racists, line up for your appropriate rewards... you heard me, line up! Black, white, black, white, alternating.
Cystic Fibrosis supporter

Ann Arbor, MI

#711 May 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Racists, line up for your appropriate rewards... you heard me, line up! Black, white, black, white, alternating.
I thought u got deported. How did u get back over here.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#712 May 9, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're assuming or you've done a 'little' research????....Ever been to Montreal?....just wonderin'...:)
I never did any in-depth investigation as to why some Canadians pronounce those words as such, thus it was just my assumption, mainly based upon how similar their pronunciations of certain words are to those of the Scottish people I've heard on a few different TV shows over the years, mainly on BBC America.

I've never been to Canada before.:o
Anti-Fascism

United States

#713 May 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
And I'll douse everyone with pepper [bear] spray if they get into a big brawl.:-P

Oakland

#714 May 9, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I never did any in-depth investigation as to why some Canadians pronounce those words as such, thus it was just my assumption, mainly based upon how similar their pronunciations of certain words are to those of the Scottish people I've heard on a few different TV shows over the years, mainly on BBC America.
I've never been to Canada before.:o
You should plan a trip....there are many beautiful sights to see, throughout the many provinces....:)
Blast

Dallas, TX

#715 May 9, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
STFU you dumb troll bytch!

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#716 May 9, 2013
after a few drinks we would all get along fine

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#717 May 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
LOL but Capree, SBT and uglystainedsleeves will nuke you quickly :-)

Problem is SBT would kill anybody "she" calls Maceo the Great Black Man.
Even with a Magon David and a new AIPAC suit you won't escape SBT craziness.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#718 May 9, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
after a few drinks we would all get along fine
hilarious ... but Ma'am do you think it is wise to let all the socks of oh'really drink freely ?

a whiteboi

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#719 May 9, 2013
a Lie-1 wrote:
<quoted text>

a whiteboi
Hey, retard, if you're so ashamed of being white, why do you advertise it in every post you make?
Isn't that like wearing a DOMA tee shirt,
...to the gay pride parade?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#720 May 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
machete? you must be dominican lol

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#721 May 11, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL but Capree, SBT and uglystainedsleeves will nuke you quickly :-)
Problem is SBT would kill anybody "she" calls Maceo the Great Black Man.
Even with a Magon David and a new AIPAC suit you won't escape SBT craziness.
a whiteboi
SBT seems to like Jewish men (providing they're white). If Barros were Jewish he'd have no problem. If SBT met YOU in person, you'd have no problem either---at least not until you took exception to her tirades against Maceo (or black men in general).
SadbutTrue has a white supremacist mindset: "If yuou're white, you're right" pretty much summs up her view of the world.
As far as the Israel/Palestine issue, she knows nothing about that--nor about any other issues.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#722 May 12, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
When I hear her voice, I fee like I should be drinking Southern Comfort, while sitting on the veranda reading Uncle Tom's Cabin :)
Not me..give me a down home US unassuming country girl any day. I mean look what living in the city has done to you..you are paranoid..probably on some kind of stimulant to alleviate the paranoia .

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#725 Jun 7, 2013
This could get complicated. We'd need to align by issue... which would put me, for example, opposed to or aligned with the same person depending on the issue.

I'll be the one wandering about asking,“Where is the Zionist pro-immigrant anarchist section?”

No, I'm not Dominican. The machete is a common farm tool in many countries, not only in Latin America. I learned about it in Mexico and Guatemala.

Perhaps the most important issue to be addressed regards the largest group, and cumulatively the worst-oppressed, of people on the planet: WOMEN in Muz societies. They have virtually no rights, are often forced to marry cousins or old perverts under threat of death (“honor” killing), are subject, especially in Africa, to genital mutilation, and many other abuses.

This must stop. Anyone who really cares about human rights will address the misogynist fascism of the males who rule the Muz world.

Oakland

#726 Jun 7, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just coming back to this thread. You have a very cool, interesting voice, Ms M.
Thank you...I suppose it dispels the myth that I sound like a man, eh?....I hope you are looking forward to a great weekend....I am off to the dog park with my pup in about an hour....Enjoy your weekend!!!!!!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#727 Jun 7, 2013
Choas would happen if the convention operated in real time as Topix does on the internet.
Sadbuttrue

Houston, TX

#728 Jun 7, 2013
I'll be there calling everyone MACEO! LMAO!

Oh shit! Wait til people will find out I'm actually a Jewish spy wanting to break down Black communities and put people against each other since the start of Europe/America. LMAO!!!

MACEO!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#729 Jun 10, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you...I suppose it dispels the myth that I sound like a man, eh?....I hope you are looking forward to a great weekend....I am off to the dog park with my pup in about an hour....Enjoy your weekend!!!!!!
Indeed, it should do away with that myth. I didn't even know there was such a myth concerning you. Of course there were some who said I was a man also (mostly Oh Really or Zaius).

I just got back from walking my dogs. I'm about to go for a swim. I had a WONDERFUL weekend- I hope that you did too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 1 min TheOriginalDoby 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RevelationInPlain... 1,383,458
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 17 min Slumlords 1,462
Why are BM Confused, Lost, Deranged & Unwanted? 23 min Spotted Girl 16
why do GAY men stink? (Nov '10) 24 min Cockish 46
I do not like black men 26 min Stupid Thread 9
The Elimination of the Negro- Interracial Relat... (Jul '11) 37 min iamcuriousnow 1,196
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 50 min u Make Me Laugh 58
New Racist Chinese Ad 1 hr LMBAO 23
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr yisarel 134,278
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 44,875
More from around the web