Since: May 12

Location hidden

#682 May 3, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you hypersensitive CRYbabies insisted one "can not" tell the color of someone's skin just by their voice...???... So that tells me you're judging by skin color, and not by voice, nor accent.
I'd just like to know how it is that it's OK for you hypocrite negroes to do EVERY single thing you claim makes whites who do them "evil"...
If I want to hear a white chick speak in a Texan accent, I'll watch a rerun of "Dallas".
I'm not on the AA forum to hear white chicks. I'm surprised she even recorded her voice and posted it here.
Troll Hunter

Montrťal, Canada

#684 May 3, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you hypersensitive CRYbabies insisted one "can not" tell the color of someone's skin just by their voice...???... So that tells me you're judging by skin color, and not by voice, nor accent.
I'd just like to know how it is that it's OK for you hypocrite negroes to do EVERY single thing you claim makes whites who do them "evil"...
Record your voice you coward. You wonít because people will know youíre really a woman! You act like one!
Troll Hunter

Germany

#687 May 3, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh, Clemm?
First of all,
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TDD02US2JADDR...
and secondly,
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T4LFMOU7AIAHQ...
lol....DOUBLE fail.
Wanna know how I know youíre a black dk lover? Cause every person on this forum you canít identify you call Moses or Doby or Frank. Why? Because you wanna suck their dks! PHAGGGOT! Like I said before. People think youíre a b1tch because you act like one. I think you could be

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#688 May 3, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna know how I know youíre a black dk lover? Cause every person on this forum you canít identify you call Moses or Doby or Frank. Why? Because you wanna suck their dks! PHAGGGOT! Like I said before. People think youíre a b1tch because you act like one. I think you could be
According to him, I AM Doby....yet, I posted my voice in this thread....Funny he hasn't commented on that.....People used to say he was CWT (Can We Talk) but even I don't believe that (not that it really matters WHO he is)....IT is the Poster with A Thousand Accounts.....smh....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#690 May 3, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a petty jealous btch, yapping about this a day later...lol!
Do you think people from around the world log onto an African-American forum, because they want to hear recording of white girls?
Lol @ you.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#691 May 4, 2013
Dopry Troll __________ wrote:
<quoted text>

every person on this forum you canít identify you call Moses or Doby or Frank.
Why?
Because those three think anyone who isn't them is me, dumbfk.
I explain this to you every time you ask, and you still can't comprehend it.
Negroes really ARE as dumb as dogsht...smh...

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#692 May 4, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think people from around the world log onto an African-American forum, because they want to hear recording of white girls?
Nope. I think people log on here to see what stupidity negroes are spouting and to
...Lol @ you.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#693 May 4, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I think people log on here to see what stupidity negroes are spouting and to
...Lol @ you.
In any case, it will be always vastly surpassed by yours in terms of stoopidity.

Ordinary people log to learn and for Black posters to exchange views.

a whiteboi
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#694 May 4, 2013
I dunno about anyone else - but I would def b tempted to headbutt attai if I met him at a convention........

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Toronto, Canada

#695 May 4, 2013
....I would pee my pants.... i part mongoloid.... uneducated white men

Oakland

#697 May 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Canadian accents on women.. something about it :)
Thank you....all of those oooots and aboooots, eh?....Hope you are enjoying your weekend.....

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#698 May 4, 2013
French ladies' accent.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#699 May 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you....all of those oooots and aboooots, eh?....Hope you are enjoying your weekend.....
Lol :) You too beautiful :) I read your posts, and I like your attitude :)

Oakland

#700 May 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) You too beautiful :) I read your posts, and I like your attitude :)
Thank you, again....but, it would seem the raters disagree....hehehehe.....when they can't debate, they rate....smh....Enjoy the rest of your weekend....:)

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#701 May 4, 2013
I just come for the party

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#702 May 9, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna know how I know youíre a black dk lover?
No.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#703 May 9, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming a lot of Scottish people moved to what is now 'Canada,' hundreds of years ago, thus the accent many have for such words.

Pronouncing "about" like: "uh-boot" -- "out" like "oot," and so on.

Scottish people use "aye" (meaning "yes"), thus Canadians saying "eh" is what used to be pronounced "ah-ee" by original Scottish migrants?

Always interesting to theorize on the origins of such things as our accents today.:-)
Anti-Fascism

United States

#704 May 9, 2013
I'm not Canadian, though. I live in the U.S.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#705 May 9, 2013
i_LuvelyGurl wrote:
Now wouldn't this be interesting! Lol if everybody wore those sticky name tags with their Topix username on it! Lol
Can you imagine the fights! Lol OMG this would be too hilarious! Especially when the trolls get their azzes kicked..and wait, the CAT FIGHTS! lol
Please comment! lol

Chaos, sheer chaos.

Oakland

#706 May 9, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming a lot of Scottish people moved to what is now 'Canada,' hundreds of years ago, thus the accent many have for such words.
Pronouncing "about" like: "uh-boot" -- "out" like "oot," and so on.
Scottish people use "aye" (meaning "yes"), thus Canadians saying "eh" is what used to be pronounced "ah-ee" by original Scottish migrants?
Always interesting to theorize on the origins of such things as our accents today.:-)
You're assuming or you've done a 'little' research????....Ever been to Montreal?....just wonderin'...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 5 min ZCs 657
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,174,299
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 6 min ZCs 2,197
Racist WM on a Black Forum 8 min Just the facts 36
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 13 min common sense 28,674
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 13 min ogaden is somalia 5,250
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min African AE 104,909
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 16 min Just the facts 160
IRRBW and IRRWM is okay. IRRBM and IRRWW is wrong 1 hr Mike 40
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 hr johnplustwomore 3,484
More from around the web