Racist Rejects are no different than an addict

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2012
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Their objective is to avoid introspection by projecting their insecurities onto AA's. Their life has spun out of control and they are helpless in the real world. In order to feel superior or in orderto feed their ego, they must degrade, make fun of, criticize and berate others.

They are no different than a drug addict. When they need a hit, toke, boost or fix, they engage AA's. Usually it's a off the cuff remark and each insult is worse than the last until they reach their high.

A dope addict isn't content with the first fix and requires more, more and more until gratification or the high is obtained. Now compare that to these rejects. They will go, go and go with racial slurs to get their fix satisfied. The longer AA's stay engaged the bigger the insult.
Roofis wit da gold toofis

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Aug 22, 2012
THE RELIC wrote:
Their objective is to avoid introspection by projecting their insecurities onto AA's. Their life has spun out of control and they are helpless in the real world. In order to feel superior or in orderto feed their ego, they must degrade, make fun of, criticize and berate others.
They are no different than a drug addict. When they need a hit, toke, boost or fix, they engage AA's. Usually it's a off the cuff remark and each insult is worse than the last until they reach their high.
A dope addict isn't content with the first fix and requires more, more and more until gratification or the high is obtained. Now compare that to these rejects. They will go, go and go with racial slurs to get their fix satisfied. The longer AA's stay engaged the bigger the insult.
How is my yellow eyed coon today MoMo da HoMO? Das raht
REDNECK SNAPPER

El Monte, CA

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Roofis wit da gold toofis wrote:
<quoted text> How is my yellow eyed coon today MoMo da HoMO? Das raht
You will OD messing wit me. How many a aliases have I TKO'D so far?

People tell me you have 1000 aliases. You better call up another 1000.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White women pounded by the BBC 2 min lol 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,100,425
There's A War On The Black Male 2 min WhyBMsoPathetic 517
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 2 min reality-check 3,199
The Elamites where blacks? (Mar '11) 3 min husayn 27
All of this Racism Must Stop 4 min Darkjaemess 79
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 4 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,084
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 4,719
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr asho 1,869
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••