Is it okay for white hubby to spank m...

Is it okay for white hubby to spank my child from ex-bm?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TyraBanks

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2010
I been married to my husband for less than 2 years and we are already having marital issues because he has been spanking my little boy from previous relationship. My boy is black and he is 12 years old, and my husband is white. My husband uses a thick, black belt to spank him. Last night we all were watching the movie Root and the slaves were hit with a whip. This is when I started to think about my husband whipping my son with the belt. My son's dad is in the military and he is in Afganistan right now and he doesn't know that another man is discipline his child. For example, my son always forget to take his shoes off when he walks into the house and my husband spanked him for this. I love my husband and he is the man of the household. I also believe that young black boys need discipline.

Is it okay for stepparents to spank their step child?
TyraBanks

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2010
I do know that my husband loves my child to death.
Bring back Slavery 2010

London, UK

#3 Sep 14, 2010
I have one white female friend who does ( sadly ) dates black men. She is in a loving commited relationship with a black man who is a lawyer.

They are very serious and are talking of getting engaged.

He has teen 13 black daughter from a previous relationship. This teen black daugter is so rude beyond belief and unhappy about her dad dating a white, much younger blonde. My pal is ( 24). As a south African white woman i believe kids need a stern hand. I told her to cane the girl when she is rude, she has.

The teen was at home playing loud music, when my friend ( her future stepmum) told her to turn the music down. She did not, so my friend took a cane and whipper her. The teen girl was mad and Intervened and told to show some bloody respect.
My friend took over and told her is she cannot obey the rule, she will not be welcome here.

My friend has told her dad that she beats / whips the teen when she is rude amd he has comended her for taching this very rude teen how to respect the woman of her fathers households

Black girls are very rude girls. Though my friend is a blonde white wome, she will not take any BS from any teen in the house she makes home. She has her partners full support.

That mother of that teen should be ashamed of how she raised that brat.
Bring back Slavery 2010

London, UK

#4 Sep 14, 2010
TyraBanks wrote:
I been married to my husband for less than 2 years and we are already having marital issues because he has been spanking my little boy from previous relationship. My boy is black and he is 12 years old, and my husband is white. My husband uses a thick, black belt to spank him. Last night we all were watching the movie Root and the slaves were hit with a whip. This is when I started to think about my husband whipping my son with the belt. My son's dad is in the military and he is in Afganistan right now and he doesn't know that another man is discipline his child. For example, my son always forget to take his shoes off when he walks into the house and my husband spanked him for this. I love my husband and he is the man of the household. I also believe that young black boys need discipline.
Blacks teengae girls need even more discipline.......to stop them having babies at 13 and draining TAX PAYERS MONEY
Bring back Slavery 2010

London, UK

#5 Sep 14, 2010
White women have to be very strict when they enter relatioships with black men with kids. Especially with black teen daughters who think they have found a sucker.

She is lucky to have a Afrikaan girl like me as a friend.

The irony is, you never have to spank white kids, they are naturally obedient.

It is only black kid who are violent and rude

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles

#6 Sep 14, 2010
TyraBanks wrote:
One Phone call away from losing custody. NEVER let the step parent put their hands on another mans child. WTF kinda retarded selfish shyt is that. ONLY and if ONLY the bilogiccal father is not in the picture then it`s ok. Other than that you are setting yourself up to have your own kid dispise you. That should be YOUR job.$3,000, a lawyer, a few photos then you WILL lose your kid. Be smart about it cuz in a way it shows that you chose your man over you kid
TyraBanks

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2010
Bring back Slavery 2010 wrote:
I have one white female friend who does ( sadly ) dates black men. She is in a loving commited relationship with a black man who is a lawyer.
They are very serious and are talking of getting engaged.
He has teen 13 black daughter from a previous relationship. This teen black daugter is so rude beyond belief and unhappy about her dad dating a white, much
younger blonde. My pal is ( 24). As a south African white woman i believe kids need a stern hand. I told her to cane the girl when she is rude, she has.
The teen was at home playing loud music, when my friend ( her future stepmum) told her to turn the music down. She did not, so my friend took a cane and whipper her. The teen girl was mad and Intervened and told to
show some bloody respect.
My friend took over and told her is she cannot obey the rule, she will not be welcome here.
My friend has told her dad that she beats / whips the teen when she is rude amd he has comended her for taching this very rude teen how to respect the woman of her fathers households
Black girls are very rude girls. Though my friend is a blonde white wome, she will not take any BS from any teen in the house she makes home. She has her partners full support.
That mother of that teen should be ashamed of how she raised that brat.
I do realize that some kids take it hard when parents are in new relationship and I understand that teenagers can be big brats. Don't you think it beat her with a cane excessive? This is child abuse and what does her natural mother says about your pal beating her with a cane? My son's dad doesn't know yet.
TyraBanks

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2010
King Ahzi wrote:
<quoted text>
One Phone call away from losing custody. NEVER let the step parent put their hands on another mans child. WTF kinda retarded selfish shyt is that. ONLY and if ONLY the bilogiccal father is not in the picture then it`s ok. Other than that you are setting yourself up to have your own kid dispise you. That should be YOUR job.$3,000, a lawyer, a few photos then you WILL lose your kid. Be smart about it cuz in a way it shows that you chose your man over you kid
We are married and we are one so I thought stepparents can spank stepchildren. I love both my hubby and my son. The bible says that married couples shouldn't allow outsider break up our marriage this include kids and kids must be spanked. His dad doesn't know about this and I told my son that our business stays in the house.
White Afrikaan Queen

London, UK

#9 Sep 14, 2010
TyraBanks wrote:
<quoted text>I do realize that some kids take it hard when parents are in new relationship and I understand that teenagers can be big brats. Don't you think it beat her with a cane excessive? This is child abuse and what does her natural mother says about your pal beating her with a cane? My son's dad doesn't know yet.
They use the cane in Africa. I have Zulu house maids, they cane their zulu kids, so blacks kids are used to it. When black kids are rude they should be caned whether it is a white woman or not.

It is not child abuse.

That black teen girl is a rude little cow. She does not do well in school, she is messing with biys, she smokes, etc.

She is getting what she deserves it, that is what happens when you are rude.

Her mother has kids by two other men. She should thank my friend for doing her job. Properly

My friend's BF is supporting her 100%, she has told both of them if the rude attitude continues, she is not welcome. He wants to have kid with his white fiance. He has to make a safe house.

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

#10 Sep 14, 2010
TyraBanks wrote:
I don't know how serious you are, but I will give my opinion. My mother didn't allow my stepfather to spank me. I think step parents do tend to be harsher on children that are not theirs, men in particular in the name of discipline. Your husband being white is irrelevant, the fact that he is not your child's father regardless of race is the concern here. I know a marriage now,that broke up over the stepfather and a typical hardheaded teenage boy, b/c the boy was use to being the man of the family. I would let my instincts determine whether or not I would allow my husband to spank my kids from a prev relationship. I was a step child so I know how it feels to be treated differently especially once that man has his own kids with your mother.
white Afrikaan Queen

London, UK

#11 Sep 14, 2010
Lisa-Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how serious you are, but I will give my opinion. My mother didn't allow my stepfather to spank me. I think step parents do tend to be harsher on children that are not theirs, men in particular in the name of discipline. Your husband being white is irrelevant, the fact that he is not your child's father regardless of race is the concern here. I know a marriage now,that broke up over the stepfather and a typical hardheaded teenage boy, b/c the boy was use to being the man of the family. I would let my instincts determine whether or not I would allow my husband to spank my kids from a prev relationship. I was a step child so I know how it feels to be treated differently especially once that man has his own kids with your mother.
And what about if the child is a rude little cow? Are they suppose to sit and take abuse in their own house?

Do you know that girl called her future step mum a F*cking white bitch?
prince charmin

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2010
TyraBanks wrote:
No ld put a gun to that honkeys head its not ok
Blackness

Keenesburg, CO

#15 Sep 14, 2010
Lisa-Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitey's victim/pawn! lol

"I don't know if you are serious, but"...lol.
white Afrikaan Queen

London, UK

#16 Sep 14, 2010
prince charmin wrote:
<quoted text>
No ld put a gun to that honkeys head its not ok
It is OK. Black kids are rudea nd they all need a good, solid caning. And if a white person is in a postion to do it. So BE IT!

Level 3

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#17 Sep 14, 2010
No, of course it isn't "OK" to beat a child, especially for a stupid thing like "forget to take his shoes off". It doesn't matter if the man is white or black, father or step-father...it is still abuse.

“I will tell it as I SEE”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Detroit

#18 Sep 14, 2010
Wow being in the military and having deployed a couple of times...........a little advice, you might want to tell your husband to chill out before you ex get's back or you might find yourself a widow. Sorry but your husband should not beat your child that is your job and your Ex's job. He can ground him and set rules in the house that must be obeyed but unless discussing it with you AND your ex your husband is dead wrong. No pun intended.
Blackness

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2010
KeeshaBaby wrote:
Wow being in the military and having deployed a couple of times..........a little advice, you might want to tell your husband to chill out before you ex get's back or you might find yourself a widow. Sorry but your husband should not beat your child that is your job and your Ex's job. He can ground him and set rules in the house that must be obeyed but unless discussing it with you AND your ex your husband is dead wrong. No pun intended.
Another pawn for whitey! lmbao!
Vampires bite Better

United States

#20 Sep 14, 2010
TyraBanks wrote:
You seem to be a very kind hearted lady.And I know you must feel pulled by this situation.But hell no your husband should not be spanking your child.If someone has to do it than it should be you.Please tamper him.I am concerned that he might make your child a nervous wreck.The child should feel good and comfortable around the S/Father...And so should you.I would really seek some professional help so all 3 of you can be happy and stable.I would never allow any man to spank my child..Even his own Dad never did,And he has become a very great young man.I mean it..Hope this works out well for you.

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles

#21 Sep 15, 2010
TyraBanks wrote:
<quoted text>We are married and we are one so I thought stepparents can spank stepchildren. I love both my hubby and my son. The bible says that married couples shouldn't allow outsider break up our marriage this include kids and kids must be spanked. His dad doesn't know about this and I told my son that our business stays in the house.
No, No, No, No, No. If the kids bio-logical father is in the kids life then in no way what you are doing is right. Do you think your son is not gonna tell his real dad eventually about YEARS of spankings and your ex is gonna be like "UUUMMMM Okie Doike." You will get shreded to pieces in court and he`ll reverse everything on YOU and not your husband. That is YOUR and your Ex`s responsibility. When my Ex-wife got her new man, i talked to that dude and told his a8s (he`s a good guy though) "If you ever lay hands on my kids the nicca i will f*ck you up." I said it at my oldest sons 6th birthday party nostril to nostril and let my spit hit his face when i said it and shook his hands like a MAN and not a sheep or a Epic/Dramatic dude.

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Brooklyn,NY

#22 Sep 15, 2010
I think you're an absolute F*CKIN' MORON and if I was your ex and I called the house and the kid told me some white man was beating him, I'd be on the first f*ckin flight back to the states to KILL that mfer...Or maybe kill YOUR stupid ass. At the very least I would file for custody claiming child abuse. I'd rather my black kid be raised by the foster care system than by some racist redneck b*stard and a retard of a bw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allegations of racism over street art in Jersey... 1 min peter 2
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min Retired SOF 317
If Trump wins: Mexican Pres will call all citiz... 3 min Clawd Hamercy 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,396,303
Dating tips 4 min Tony 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min thetruth 32,719
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 7 min Absimil 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 54 min TranshumanX 46,597
Eurafrica 1 hr enoch powell 68
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 118
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 48
More from around the web