Can the black woman be trusted?

Can the black woman be trusted?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 14, 2013
At the risk of being accused of racism I have to say that I have noticed that the black woman seems to enjoy cheating with the husbands or boyfriends of women of other races. And yes, I'm speaking from experience. But I know other non-black women who have told me that they have noticed it too. In other words, for white, latin, or Asian women, the biggest threat to their relationship seems to be the black woman. Comments?
Jacky

Raleigh, NC

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Normally I do not respond to such wreckless foolishness. That being said a black women is no more a threat to someone's relationship married or not than any other woman. Just because you and some others have experienced that does not give you the permission or the right to label all black women as cheaters or morally unconscious. You speak as if ALL/NONE of us have a moral compass and I submit to you that we do! Black women have to endure some many negative stereotypes and depicitons in mainstream society that it is pathetic. As a black woman am sick of other races stereotypical view and untruths about black women. There are an abudance of differences within our race as there are in other races. We are no more deviant behavior in our race as there are in others. I experience all the time white women flirting with and coming on to my husband in my face. They have slipped him their phone numbers and the whole nine. So to me that nullifies your perception/argument. You seem to try and put other races including your own above black women as if you are better. Shame on you!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Jacky wrote:
Normally I do not respond to such wreckless foolishness. That being said a black women is no more a threat to someone's relationship married or not than any other woman. Just because you and some others have experienced that does not give you the permission or the right to label all black women as cheaters or morally unconscious. You speak as if ALL/NONE of us have a moral compass and I submit to you that we do! Black women have to endure some many negative stereotypes and depicitons in mainstream society that it is pathetic. As a black woman am sick of other races stereotypical view and untruths about black women. There are an abudance of differences within our race as there are in other races. We are no more deviant behavior in our race as there are in others. I experience all the time white women flirting with and coming on to my husband in my face. They have slipped him their phone numbers and the whole nine. So to me that nullifies your perception/argument. You seem to try and put other races including your own above black women as if you are better. Shame on you!
I respect your opinion, Jacky. I don't consider myself racist in the least, but I do feel that generally speaking, black women are more sexually aggressive in their dealings with men who are with women of other races. I'm talking in general. You say that you are not that way, and I accept that you are being honest. But I have observed for myself hostility from black women, and there attempts to "take men away" from me.

As a side note, I have dated black men before, and the reactions I see from black women is very hostile and aggressive.
dbiggs

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2013
TXwhitegirl wrote:
At the risk of being accused of racism I have to say that I have noticed that the black woman seems to enjoy cheating with the husbands or boyfriends of women of other races. And yes, I'm speaking from experience. But I know other non-black women who have told me that they have noticed it too. In other words, for white, latin, or Asian women, the biggest threat to their relationship seems to be the black woman. Comments?
That's something I've never seen before !

“viva la raza”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2013
I would have to say there is truth in what whitegirl says. I remember when I was growin up my mom told me that as a latina woman I must always watch out for black females. And I also remember something one of my aunts told me one time. She said to me u must always respect the black woman but never trust her especially around ur man.
Malic

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 14, 2013
Wow....look at this! A WHITE GIRL IS SAYING THIS, TOO! And she's from my state. Smh.

My sistahs, do you think I won't stand by this White Girl and agree with her by condemning you? Or, do you think I should I hold my peace and just "let it be" while you fulfill your fantasies with MARRIED WHITE MEN?

Let me think about it for a sec.......

White Girl, I WHOLE-HEARTILY STAND BY YOU, 1000%!!! And White Girl, I love the Black Woman very, very much, which is why I stand with you. So, don't get it twisted, for you are still a Recessive Ape, inferior and beneath the Black Woman, alright?

Now, my sistahs. Notice the comments on this thread? It not just White girls saying this about you. It's White, Latinas, Asians etc.

As much as you try to open your mouth
at Black Men.....are you Holier Than Thou, now??? You fit the scriptures about you where the Prophets said you are WHORING YOURSELVES OUT TO THE WORLD.

Repent!

Stop your foolishness! Turn your hearts back to the Men capable of bringing forth BLACK CHILDREN!! You are the ONLY Hebrew Mothers made for that. The Only ones, my sistahs!

IR is bad. Adultery is bad! You are not the Object of Sexual Desire for the world to "pump and dump." Have respect for yourselves, gotdammit!!

The brothers still want you but this is embarrassing! And you are GUILTY!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2013
Foolishness. I would become a nun if there were only non bm left.
Malic

Houston, TX

#10 Nov 14, 2013
I notice BW don't want to touch this thread with a ten-foot pole! Ha!

Smh.....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Nov 14, 2013
tinysmyth3 wrote:
<quoted text>Them Nuns would laugh their azzed off seeing you come up to their door.

SMH
And why do you think that, you hairy beast
Afro-Warrrior

UK

#13 Nov 14, 2013
Yep! That is why the most high profile and recent cases of Marriage infidelity involved white women, right?
Tiger Woods - All his flings involved white women.
Sen Edwards- Cheated with a white woman
Tiki Braber - Cheated with a white woman
Kobe Bryant - Cheated with a white woman.
Bill Clinton. lol I could go on forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question for all the blacks 2 min Jake 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,682,355
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 7 min MASSA I M WHITE 224
Still waiting... Black "Wall Street"? 9 min THX Loves Humans 5
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 10 min The Victorious Axe 171
Donald Trump is beginning to look like one of t... 11 min The Victorious Axe 3
The true reason why black women wear weave 13 min The Victorious Axe 4
MAGA: Jobless Claims At Lowest Over 44 Years 54 min THX Loves Humans 16
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr Jake 85
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 1 hr el rey de los cam... 40
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr el rey de los cam... 37,799
More from around the web