what do women love about Arab men?
lebanese shap

Muscat, Oman

#1482 Jun 11, 2011
what is god's name is going in this thread!
liking or not liking a race or a person is a totally subjective manner depending on the person's chemistry and thats that. why in god's name are you ladies bitching around i say to my fellow arabic lady arguing wont get you nowhere if you have a belief in something keep it to yourself and for the western lady either respect what other people or saying or stfu or yet again keep it to yourself.
SEX knows no race!
ahmedcomputerr

Misr, Egypt

#1484 Jun 19, 2011
THE arab man dont like black woman but arab man like asian girl................
akila

Auckland, New Zealand

#1485 Jun 21, 2011
arab guys hv almost d same features lk indians.. so i lk to c them....arabs r hot!!
Syrian Pride

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

#1486 Jun 21, 2011
typical jordanian fraud wrote:
what do women love about Arab men?
Is the way we dress, our bodies (many of us workout a lot), our culture, our money, what is it?
I'm not talking about desert sand Arabs. I'm talking about Jordanians, lebonese, Turkish (although now they are considered European) and so on.
You my friend are the dumbest person alive. You are not only ignorant but also extremely arogant. Turkish people are not arabs first of all as you stated earlier. There is nothing true arabic in gulf people since arabic culture originated from messopotamia region which is iraq. Syria was the center of the Ommayad empire and you claim that gulf arabs which 60 years ago when noone cared about petrol had only camels are true arabs? Dude, you are a rally dumb fucker. Secondly, why the fuck do you think someone is attracted to you? People do not get attracted to ethnticities with range of 500 000 000 people.People get attracted by people and personalities. You...I highly doubt someone has been ever attracted by you. Yes, true, Ive met a few girls that got excited by the fact Im arab but thats it. Not everyone shares their fetish, the same way not everyone shares your ignorance.
Jess

United States

#1487 Jun 24, 2011
I am now dating an arab. he is very sweet and passionate even though we have never done it. But all this shit you guys are saying scares me. his ex is puertorican and very fair skinned. I am chicana (mexican american) and am tanned. Is he going to leave my a$$ for a white girl?
The Professor

Etobicoke, Canada

#1488 Jun 24, 2011
Anyone who puts themselves for Arab men are waiting for: 1. Abuse, 2. Major racism and unacceptence from their families. I say this from actually living in an Arab country.
Kit

Phillipsburg, NJ

#1489 Jun 25, 2011
So who have the worst body odor, Arabs or Indians?
The Professor

Etobicoke, Canada

#1490 Jun 25, 2011
Everyone knows its Indians lol them and their curry! Both are hairy, Indians are hairer though.
Annouka

London, UK

#1491 Jun 25, 2011
No offense, just my honest opinion - arab men ain't all that. I found in my exp. some are more than willing to cheat on thier wives, and not feel too guilty about it afterwards. Sex-wise I don't rate them at all! Foreplay - forget it!!! Don't last too long either - 10 to 15 mins max. Have absolutely no idea how to treat a women in bed. Girls -take my adice and give them a miss.
love em all

Waycross, GA

#1492 Jun 25, 2011
Anne is Hella racist. I'm a black women dating an irqai man for two years now.. wake your stupid add up anne time has change
love em all

United States

#1493 Jun 25, 2011
Anne,what the hell are you? What day and age do you live in? Why would you show your stupidity on the internet.. fucking stupid... I myself is black, African-American whatever you wanna call it! I love all kinds of man. My boyfriend that I'm engaged to is an irqain.... you sound like a fat racists chick that can't get s man..
love em all

United States

#1494 Jun 25, 2011
Annouka wrote:
No offense, just my honest opinion - arab men ain't all that. I found in my exp. some are more than willing to cheat on thier wives, and not feel too guilty about it afterwards. Sex-wise I don't rate them at all! Foreplay - forget it!!! Don't last too long either - 10 to 15 mins max. Have absolutely no idea how to treat a women in bed. Girls -take my adice a

nd give them a miss.

None taken.... But my guy, Omg is the biggest and the best I ever had..lol he pulls all nighters..and sometime I wish it was just 10 to 15mins max..

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1495 Jun 26, 2011
HuntaGeneral wrote:
Yeah i herd they are considered european, im a white croat(croats have ancestoral roots to Iran) people say i look like an arab, i also herd that arabs are indo eurpeans.
That is not true.. if u really look Arab, then your family might have migrated to croatia from there.. Because True Croatians are the most European people. according to genetics.
akila

Auckland, New Zealand

#1496 Jun 27, 2011
indians have bad odor n curry smell? look who's talkin.. ppl who shower 2/3 days once and use toilet papers..how irony.. btw, m livin in a white country, so dun give me a shit!
Assem

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#1497 Jun 27, 2011
Anna wrote:
honestly...most black women i know do not like middle eastern men...
i do like arab men...but im not really attracted to the ones from the levant..lebanese, palestinian,etc...
they are too pale...
i think gulf arabs..yemenis, omanis, etc...are handsome...
but as you know...most do not think black women are attractive...
im sure u do not like black women..why r u here?
i am from saudi and i would die to date a black woman :D ,, and a lot of my friends dose too.
layia

United States

#1498 Jun 28, 2011
Annouka wrote:
No offense, just my honest opinion - arab men ain't all that. I found in my exp. some are more than willing to cheat on thier wives, and not feel too guilty about it afterwards. Sex-wise I don't rate them at all! Foreplay - forget it!!! Don't last too long either - 10 to 15 mins max. Have absolutely no idea how to treat a women in bed. Girls -take my adice and give them a miss.
your so true
layia

United States

#1499 Jun 28, 2011
My bf is Palestinian we been together for 2 yrs and I love him so much he's very controlling and things always have to be his way its kind of hard to adjust to that lifestyle
ms boricua

Antioch, TN

#1500 Jul 2, 2011
well i have ben with one arabic guy..nd OMG he was sooo good in bed noo complains about him!:) he lastd a very long time..and he defenantly has a big dick!..And he was cute nd doesnt stink or nothing..they arent all the same people seriously! I absoultly love kurdish nd arabic guys.. ;) they are good freaks nd have nice sized dicks big 2!!!lol And most arabic and kurdish guys like hispanic girls where i live!:) Im puerto rican by the way!
abdulah alaseery

Saudi Arabia

#1501 Jul 8, 2011
I am muslim and shalalalalala!
Lol joking howya doin?
ahmad saad

Saudi Arabia

#1502 Jul 8, 2011
Boooooj djfeudewf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,564,727
BM are the exact opposite of what they believe ... 4 min Got_Rope 3
Do you black people really think you're normal... 4 min KIP 6
Glit-toss results in good glit, Prison, lol. 5 min Crated and Shippe... 12
2019 will mark 400 years of the "Negroe" in Ame... (Dec '10) 7 min Due 70
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 7 min KIP 114
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 8 min Satan-Abuser of H... 64
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 37 min Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 4 hr Truth 38
More from around the web