what do women love about Arab men?
Lilly

United States

#110 Sep 5, 2008
Why are arab guys moody? How should I treat them not to get that moodyness form them?
Lilly

United States

#111 Sep 5, 2008
I am a middle eastern girl my slef and I saw a Libyen guy 3 months ago. He comes to my town from a different state for business. He almost begged me to get my number. I didnt like him at first but I decided to give him a chance next time he came back to my town. Fisrt of all, he is veryyyyy moody, and he has lots of pride and ego but he litterly tells me that he likes me. He really takes care of me when we go on date and show me who is the man and how he is willing to take care of me like a gentleman. But when he leaves my town he never calls me back and tells me he is busy. I know for sure that he is not married and he told me he had 3 f-buddys coz he doesnt have time for relashionship and he wants no string attached (Not to mention his mom back home chose a bride for him before and he was engaged and broke his engagement 2 years ago).. But when he is with me he always talks highly about how a guy should take care of me and he talks highly of my standards and that he likes to be with me. So, I start noticing that I really start liking him. He is smart, successful but very tempermental as like other arab guys and moody. So my question is what should I do? I am so confuse. He never calls me when he goes back to his town, saying he is working too much, or maybe he just tells me that coz he thinks I start liking him, I donno. And how should I treat him if I want more? I am very open minded and dont buy the women sitting home, cooking cleaning stuff. Do I have to think low of women if I want him to consider me marriage material? I have been calling him 3times but he hasent return my calls. What should I do? I am going crazy? Before it seemed like it was a dream come ture for him to date me, now it like a dream come true for me to have him in my life. and how should I treat a moody guy.

“Nice Gloomy, Spooky Day”

Since: Apr 07

Uniondale , NY (Nassau Cty)

#112 Sep 5, 2008
I love how you can never know when they might flip out and show up with a bomb strapped to their back, wanting to blow everyone up expecting to please ALLAH!

Or was it the crazy camel sweat, salami, been out in the sun too long smell that sets into the pajamas after being in 100+ weather for weeks?

Or that, chances are he owns or knows someone who owns a 7-11 and can get me a discount on ice quantities (or a scud missile, if I ever find the need to evaporate my neighbors...oh, in the name of ALLAH!).
IgboBrit-Girl

Swansea, UK

#113 Sep 6, 2008
Lilly do yourself a huge favour and ditch the guy. You can do better than the Loser. Moreover I don't think that it's only Arab men who can get moody...men from other races can get moody as well.

The man has already told you that he has got 3 other f##k buddies so my dear you are actually his 4th f##k buddy...Is that what you think you deserve? Most men of all races can be quite honeylipped so it's not only Arab and Black men that can sway you with empty sweet words..all men are alike.

Ditch him now.

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Alnitak, Alnilam And Mintaka

#114 Sep 6, 2008

“Nice Gloomy, Spooky Day”

Since: Apr 07

Uniondale , NY (Nassau Cty)

#115 Sep 7, 2008
Man, them crazy sandals (and those nasty toenails).

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Moultrie, GA

#116 Sep 7, 2008
ARABS ARE HOT!! very attractive and smart
arabian man

Egypt

#117 Sep 8, 2008
fu c k bla c ks and fu ck th em race they arwe huge like cows with small brains like donkeys why dont like this nas ty and we dont wanna black kids yuck

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

#118 Sep 8, 2008
arabian man wrote:
fu c k bla c ks and fu ck th em race they arwe huge like cows with small brains like donkeys why dont like this nas ty and we dont wanna black kids yuck
Same To You...Multiplied By 999,999,999,999,999.

:/
Texas Chick

Plano, TX

#119 Sep 9, 2008
I personally dont find Arabic men attractive and I do realize that Gulf Arabs are darker while North Arabs are lighter. Lets face it either way you are just average men. I mean if we wanted white men, we would just have liberated Latin men from Italy or Spain or Brazil. Arab men seem to have an ego, you are just average looking people with a huge ego, I do think the women have beautiful eyes but thats about it. The men no thanks. Women only like the Gulf Arabs cuz I heard they are rich and have oil. Otherwise I rather just take a better looking non-oppressive Latin man.
Texas Chick

Plano, TX

#120 Sep 9, 2008
Also Arab men are oppressive and sexist. I think the only ones complimenting Arabs are Arab men themselves. I am not a hater because I did say Arab women have beautiful eyes. But Arab men are just like any other man, most look like Mexicans.
Texas Chick

Plano, TX

#121 Sep 9, 2008
I dont mean to offend but I think the only girls that like Arab men are those who want their money or because they are bad boys like black men. Persian men are little better but they are way too hairy and have a big nosed. I like Italians! but nothing compared to a blue eyed blonde boy american
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#122 Sep 9, 2008
typical jordanian fraud wrote:
what do women love about Arab men?
Is the way we dress, our bodies (many of us workout a lot), our culture, our money, what is it?
I'm not talking about desert sand Arabs. I'm talking about Jordanians, lebonese, Turkish (although now they are considered European) and so on.
I hope its something other than bravery because Arabs aint jack shit on the battlefield !
Dont bother trying to separate yourself from the others because you're all one big greasy family.
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#123 Sep 9, 2008
Texas Chick wrote:
I dont mean to offend but I think the only girls that like Arab men are those who want their money or because they are bad boys like black men. Persian men are little better but they are way too hairy and have a big nosed. I like Italians! but nothing compared to a blue eyed blonde boy american
Look no further,Baby ,Im that blue eyed blonde Guy right here and Im telling you that Arabs are nothing but a bunch of cowardly baby and Woman killers.
For your own sake ,avoid them at all costs and that goes for any Women with any sense.
You're right ,the only Women that want an Arab are gold diggers and Whores !
By the way ,Arabs aint "bad boys" and most Black boys aint either.
really

AOL

#124 Sep 9, 2008
Texas Chick wrote:
interesting, there are so many latin women who are crazy about arab man, there are so many latin women who are married arab man, and also persian who are rich, i can say there are so many of latin women who actually have a prefernce dating and marrying middleastern man, you have so much stereotype in your post.
Phantom309

“FEAR NO EVIL.”

Level 3

Location hidden

#125 Sep 9, 2008
really wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting, there are so many latin women who are crazy about arab man, there are so many latin women who are married arab man, and also persian who are rich, i can say there are so many of latin women who actually have a prefernce dating and marrying middleastern man, you have so much stereotype in your post.
Latin Women like it White from what Ive experienced.
At least most Latin Men have guts and will fight other MEN when they have to and dont go around killing kids and blowing up innocent people on the Bus.
Arab Men (so called) are all alike ,they're big and brave when they invade a defenceless nation or when they hide behind they're masks terrorizing people or standing two blocks away with a remote control device in their hand to detonate a car bomb but face to face ,they can't cut it.
Some may have money but all in all ,they're a bunch of gutless cowards.
Why the hell would a decent Latin Woman want one of those dirty rats ?
She was right ,its money ,it must be because most of those jerk offs hate Women.
Women get very little respect over there ,I know because Ive seen it up close and personal and it would take too long to tell you the story but let me just say that it doesn't have a happy ending.

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

#126 Sep 9, 2008
They Really Stand Out In A Crowd. When These Critters "Roll Through" The Club You Can't Help Noticing...That There's Something Different About Them. LOL

If Any Links Stop Working Paste It Directly Into Search Browser.
:)

Since: Aug 08

UK

#127 Sep 9, 2008
Phantom309 wrote:
<quoted text>
Latin Women like it White from what Ive experienced.
At least most Latin Men have guts and will fight other MEN when they have to and dont go around killing kids and blowing up innocent people on the Bus.
Arab Men (so called) are all alike ,they're big and brave when they invade a defenceless nation or when they hide behind they're masks terrorizing people or standing two blocks away with a remote control device in their hand to detonate a car bomb but face to face ,they can't cut it.
Some may have money but all in all ,they're a bunch of gutless cowards.
Why the hell would a decent Latin Woman want one of those dirty rats ?
She was right ,its money ,it must be because most of those jerk offs hate Women.
Women get very little respect over there ,I know because Ive seen it up close and personal and it would take too long to tell you the story but let me just say that it doesn't have a happy ending.
Are you a soldier by any chance?
Lilly

United States

#128 Sep 9, 2008
What type of girls does Libyen guys like?
IgboBrit-Girl

Swansea, UK

#129 Sep 9, 2008
Knottie wrote:
They Really Stand Out In A Crowd. When These Critters "Roll Through" The Club You Can't Help Noticing...That There's Something Different About Them. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FNPo8N7HkccXX
If Any Links Stop Working Paste It Directly Into Search Browser.
So this is the type of men that gets you rolling huh? Pathetic. No wonder you were jerking off Black men big time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Notliz 1,417,116
Motivational 2 min TCBGURU 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Curious Me 47,811
Sistahs, don't trust black men around your kids!!! 7 min Thick Thighs Neve... 2
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 8 min MICHA 348
2 Baltimore Officers to recieve $160k in back pay 25 min Keep Makin Em Good 2
Mixed whites look better than full whites 26 min Sonya 1
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 29 min NotSoDivineMsM 217
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 1 hr DJ MATTHEW 58
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 1 hr Far Away 53