what do women love about Arab men?
yemen-ripper

Chicago, IL

#700 May 6, 2009
lol for real wtf is black girls so interested in yemeni arab men, bro since i can remember black girls hit on me for no reason, im tan not dark or light, but i do get hispanic girls and some white girls hit on me but black girls to much, but i perfer arab girls most ill stick with my own,
Live4Now

Cincinnati, OH

#701 May 6, 2009
yemen-ripper wrote:
lol for real wtf is black girls so interested in yemeni arab men, bro since i can remember black girls hit on me for no reason, im tan not dark or light, but i do get hispanic girls and some white girls hit on me but black girls to much, but i perfer arab girls most ill stick with my own,
I think that love has no color and whoever you find love with that is all that matters stop looking for happinesss on the outside and look on the inside and you would be surprised. I wish you the best of luck in your future.
nubia

Bristol, UK

#702 May 9, 2009
typical jordanian fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks baby. you are look Fine like Dime girl.
I am glad you like Arabic men and are not racist. Anna is racist.
I know what you mean Anna has serious issues and really needs to rethink her ignorance.
Stephanie

Cambridge, Canada

#703 May 9, 2009
I am with a Saudi guy right now. I am very white, blonde, green eyes and french canadian. What i love about him is that he is very protective of my safty, but he is not overbarring. He has lived in canada for most of his life though, so he is a mix of both cultures. He looks very sexy, he is amazing in bed and he is very insightful. But reading about how arab men are cheaters im not so sure if that these qualities are good. of course he could pick up other women i have no doubt. we are sort of fighting for the past two weeks. where he only returns my phone calls hours later, and i always end up haning up on him. it's stupid and we are both being immature. though i almost suspect he is cheating on me. he is seeing the guys alot more this past week, and me alot less. we fight and i say that we could be better off just ending it, and he tells me that he won't loose me. hes very respectable, and i know he has been cheated on twice, i dont think he would to me though knowning how awful it is....would he? oppinons?
African American Woman

South Portland, ME

#704 May 9, 2009
typical jordanian fraud wrote:
what do women love about Arab men?
Is the way we dress, our bodies (many of us workout a lot), our culture, our money, what is it?
I'm not talking about desert sand Arabs. I'm talking about Jordanians, lebonese, Turkish (although now they are considered European) and so on.
Well, I don't know if men from Afghanistan are considered Arabs but this is what was on my mind. Gorgeous ! Gorgeous ! Georgeous - His eyes are bedroom sexy, body is sweet, lips - can't wait to kiss them - and he grows he beard that he trims down whatever way they do it and it is HOT ! or he grows a full beard but keeps it short. Breathtaking and his voice will meet even the hardest B@$%H ! Everytime he looks at me my head twist like a rebux cube (remember that toy)- and he knows he does this to me - he knows I want him - and guess what - I am going to have him. I can careless what the world thinks or not.
There.

The_Chad

“Dr Chad is in now in the house”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Northern California

#705 May 9, 2009
Top 3 reasons to choose an Arab man:

#1 Clit removal, youll never have to worry about that pesky lil thing, it will be removed to ensure your "purity" and they only do it because they love you and dont want you to take pleasure from sex, because according to arab men that is evil.

#2 The ole one eyed stare. Yes of course, the classic arab one eyed burka. Because after all, relealing BOTH eyes is unnecesary for the woman to see, and allowing both eyes to be viewed by other Arab men would be too revealing, and they might have fantasies about you, but with the one eye only burka you should be ok.

#3 Oh yes, the honor killings. Arab men love thier women and respect them SO MUCH that if some scumbag that you deny some puntang to makes a fale accusation of a sexual nature against you YOUR OWN BROTHER, FATHER or UNCLE will KILL YOU, without a court trial, or evidence. An accusation alone of this nature is enough to invoke the ancient code known as "Honor Killing". Arnt you excited ladies? Im sure you cant wait to meet some hawt arab man now ^^ These are only the TOP THREE reasons, the list goes on and on :)
African American Woman

South Portland, ME

#706 May 10, 2009
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha -----
@@@@@ and allowing both eyes to be viewed by other Arab men would be too revealing ?

I get both of those sexy eyes on me so I hope that myth about fantasies is true.
As far as the bombs - the only one shawty gon be thinking about is the one that go off in his head by the time i get done with that.

And somebody way back when said arab men are good in bed, I hope like hell its true.

Can't wait to get my hands on it.@#$% the sterotypes. As a women, a man cant do anything to me - unless i let him.
Makeda

Mainz, Germany

#707 May 10, 2009
I used to live/study in the Middle East and travelled around extensively. What I can say is:

Palestinian and Jordanian men are fine, and passionate and macho-manly-men. But if you are black and want to get married, don't waste your time with them. They also have attitude and act just like many black guys I know.

Yemeni men are short and ugly and racist. I can't imagine any black woman, being attracted to one of them.

Most of the men in Lebanon look and act GAY! Except for the Shia and Palestinian ones (They are real men!!).

Suadi men are perverted! They think that all black women are available for a fee, and will be constantly trying to purchase you. You find load of them in whoremongering in Ethiopia.

Syrian men are so very poliet and friendly, but I never met any that I thought was particularly good looking.

If you want fun, go for Palestinian, if you want a serious relation, stick with your own race!!
Athena

UK

#708 May 10, 2009
I am a black women and love arab men, I like their dark features, full hair, their dominance. I love fantasising about being owned by one as a slave in a harem.

The_Chad

“Dr Chad is in now in the house”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Northern California

#709 May 10, 2009
"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha -----
@@@@@ and allowing both eyes to be viewed by other Arab men would be too revealing"

Ty ty I liked that one too.
Abdi

Lithuania

#710 May 10, 2009
Makeda wrote:
I used to live/study in the Middle East and travelled around extensively. What I can say is:
Palestinian and Jordanian men are fine, and passionate and macho-manly-men. But if you are black and want to get married, don't waste your time with them. They also have attitude and act just like many black guys I know.
Yemeni men are short and ugly and racist. I can't imagine any black woman, being attracted to one of them.
Most of the men in Lebanon look and act GAY! Except for the Shia and Palestinian ones (They are real men!!).
Suadi men are perverted! They think that all black women are available for a fee, and will be constantly trying to purchase you. You find load of them in whoremongering in Ethiopia.
Syrian men are so very poliet and friendly, but I never met any that I thought was particularly good looking.
If you want fun, go for Palestinian, if you want a serious relation, stick with your own race!!
Black women are ugly and lack Morals.

We sure not interested in Black Women so you can bring up lies about us because it seems you are more obsessed an observant about us, our womens are the most beautiful in the world :).

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#711 May 10, 2009
Makeda wrote:
...are you ethiopian ? I am ethiopian.

Location hidden

#712 May 10, 2009
Abdi wrote:
<quoted text>
We sure not interested in Black Women so you can bring up lies about us because it seems you are more obsessed an observant about us, our womens are the most beautiful in the world :).
...dude, ethiopian are the most beautiful women, then your women...LOL
Makeda

Mainz, Germany

#713 May 10, 2009
Abdi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lebanese women, only know about make-up and plastic surgery. They need so much to attract the attention of their gay men!! Your right you not interested in black women, I was in Lebanon a couple of months ago, and I didn't get half the attention that I do in other countries, Thank God!! The Lebanese think that their country is so great, all the building were full of bullet holes. The women wear short skirts and high heels and make-up like clowns just to go to the supermarket.

No offence to all Lebanese people, I'm talking about the Maronite ones. They are full of crap and are up in themselves, and I don't understand why.
Makeda

Mainz, Germany

#714 May 10, 2009
No I'm not Ethiopian, but I went there two years ago, and saw many Saudi men trailling the streets looking for women. One Saudi man, told my boyfriend that he would try a Ethiopian woman, because they are the best, and that is why the Saudi men travel all the way there for them. For this reason I said they are perverts.

Location hidden

#715 May 10, 2009
Makeda wrote:
No I'm not Ethiopian, but I went there two years ago, and saw many Saudi men trailling the streets looking for women. One Saudi man, told my boyfriend that he would try a Ethiopian woman, because they are the best, and that is why the Saudi men travel all the way there for them. For this reason I said they are perverts.
...well it is not that far from saudi arabia, its a flight of 1 hour jeddah to addis. I know that ethiopian women are the best...lol. so where do you come from if I may ask ?
Live4Now

Madisonville, KY

#716 May 10, 2009
African American Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know if men from Afghanistan are considered Arabs but this is what was on my mind. Gorgeous ! Gorgeous ! Georgeous - His eyes are bedroom sexy, body is sweet, lips - can't wait to kiss them - and he grows he beard that he trims down whatever way they do it and it is HOT ! or he grows a full beard but keeps it short. Breathtaking and his voice will meet even the hardest B@$%H ! Everytime he looks at me my head twist like a rebux cube (remember that toy)- and he knows he does this to me - he knows I want him - and guess what - I am going to have him. I can careless what the world thinks or not.
There.
Maybe u should look 4 more than sex in a relationship maybe this guy wants more than sex. What r u going 2 do then? I am dating an arabic guy and they are REAL men and know how 2 treat the woman that they r with!!! SO its just something to think about be4 u jump in and just do the do be4 feelings get attached and that may not be what u want by the sounds of it.
Makeda

Mainz, Germany

#717 May 10, 2009
Ghana (half Ashanti & half Hausa)

Location hidden

#718 May 10, 2009
Makeda wrote:
Ghana (half Ashanti & half Hausa)
...i see...
Madhuri Singh

Hanoi, Vietnam

#720 May 11, 2009
Wow!
People are getting racist...

To answer the original question, I think that guys from the middle-east are perceived to be 'hot' by some/most girls 'cuz of their culture. They are mostly from an Islamic background and you don't really get to see many of them on a day to day basis, as much as you would see Europeans or Americans, Australians etc. And then on top of that their religion brings in a tinge of mysticism about them, which I think is really alluring.

I personally prefer buff guys, but that choice also differs from person to person. I know a lot of girls that do not prefer guys that are buff or muscular, but just have pretty facial features.

As well as that I think that middle eastern guys have more masculine features, which eastern men have .. pretty or beautiful facial features.

Then there is always the racial preference, middle east men are not too dark, and not too fair, so they lie in everyone's category!

And, maybe your question is wrong mr. typical jordanian fraud. Maybe, the middle east men prefer foreign women more than women from their own country, and are able to chose women from outside due to the lack of religious restrictions. I mean, it's sort of difficult to date people in an Islamic country. So it might seem that women like them, maybe they entice women. It really depends you just can't categorize!

Peace...and please stop the racial discussion!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men Are Manipulative Sissies 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Henry 1,395,082
Real Black Men Don't Find White Women Attractive 4 min The Reality 2
black plague 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 6
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 6 min trollslayer 995
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Curious Me 46,331
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 9 min RMGHispanic Causi... 58
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 18 min Harrisson 64
The UK has left the EU 22 min alone again 105
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Young Trumpenstein 264
More from around the web